PDA

View Full Version : Mavs @ Jazz

Ghazi
12-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Mavs down 76-64 against the Jazz 2nd unit after 3. hope we have a run in us.

J-Ho and Damp have been very disappointing tonight. The reserves have done a whole lotta nothing as well.

Findog
12-26-2008, 10:52 PM
Howard totally feel asleep on that inbounds to Brewer, but he actually made shots in the in the 3rd. Terry has this thing to 8.

Sportstudi
12-26-2008, 10:53 PM
You forgot the officiating. Some very weird calls and AK was allowed to hack Dirk how and wherever he wanted without getting any penalty.

Findog
12-26-2008, 10:54 PM
WTF? Dirk ejected?

Findog
12-26-2008, 10:55 PM
The fuck was that?

balli
12-26-2008, 10:56 PM
You know, Dirk's really a bitch. A couple last times ago he was here, he put AK on ice with a flagrant foul. And this time he slaps Harpring in the face? I'm glad he got tossed, Dirk's a fag.

Findog
12-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Fuck these Mormon-ass motherfuckers. What a fucking joke. I doubt we would've come back, but what the shit was that?

mystargtr34
12-26-2008, 10:58 PM
:lmao

ElNono
12-26-2008, 11:00 PM
JHo finally shows up in the 3rd after taking a break last night, and Dirk gets himself ejected? WTF?

Ghazi
12-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Howards stats are okay tonight... but the outlet pass Kidd made to him where he fumbled it, and the lazy defense at the end of the 3rd are a microcosm of his flaws.

Dirk's ejection was because I think his hand landed in the fac eof Harpring. It's lame, Fessenko pushed off of him.

Mavs down 10, Deron shooting 2.

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:01 PM
This is the worst refereeing I have seen since the 06 NBA finals, Utah you should be ashamed for the kind of basketball you support. Disgraceful!!! I think the Rox fans are right after all.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Fuck these Mormon-ass motherfuckers. What a fucking joke. I doubt we would've come back, but what the shit was that?

Dude, he balled up his fucking hand and popped Harpring in the head on purpose. It's not like it's debatable. I don't know what they showed on the Dallas broadcast, but it was clearly a bitch made flagrant. The refs even went out of their way and reviewed it right then and there to make sure. So quit yer bitchin'.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Utah you should be ashamed for the kind of basketball you support. Disgraceful!!!
You mean the kind where injuries take away our top three scorers/rebounders and we still fuck you up. Cry me a fucking river.

Ghazi
12-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Mavs down 85-80 off Barea dish to Singleton.

Bareas been money this quarter.

Amazing if we can come back with Dirk getting ejected.

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:04 PM
He was pushed!!!! And please, our guys can't buy one, a single one, call tonight while you guys get everything. This is right out of the 04 Pistons playbook, "let's play as dirty as we can, they can't call everything especially at our own place". Disgraceful!!

ElNono
12-26-2008, 11:05 PM
I didn't see it but Harpring can be an irritating little bitch. Then again, if he gets in your head, he wins...

mystargtr34
12-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Mini Run.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Disgraceful!!
Nah, your team's just soft so we look overly physical. Besides, I'm sorry, we would play with more finesse, but in case you haven't noticed our front line is a couple of rookie 19 year olds.

Basically if you wanna talk this level of shit about my team: Suck. A. Dick.

ElNono
12-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Mavs down 85-80 off Barea dish to Singleton.

Bareas been money this quarter.

Amazing if we can come back with Dirk getting ejected.

Should be ok since Barea/Bass/Terry have been the go to guys in the 4th quarter lately anyways... Right?

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:08 PM
I didn't see it but Harpring can be an irritating little bitch. Then again, if he gets in your head, he wins...

That should be true to a certain extent, but there should be a limit to how much pushing, shoving, and flat out hacking you can do. Not even the worst of Bowen measures up to the kind of ball the Jazz play. And when they get out of their arena, and don't get the calls, they get exposed for the average team they truly are.

Ghazi
12-26-2008, 11:10 PM
Mavs down 92-82.

The sloppiness has been there all night.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:11 PM
That should be true to a certain extent, but there should be a limit to how much pushing, shoving, and flat out hacking you can do. Not even the worst of Bowen measures up to the kind of ball the Jazz play. And when they get out of their arena, and don't get the calls, they get exposed for the average team they truly are.

Dude. Shut the fuck up. You wanna point out some specific blown calls instead of just bitching like a spoiled two year old. Nobody else is losing it. The officials aren't the reason you're going to lose. Quit being a fag.

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Nah, your team's just soft so we look overly physical. Besides, I'm sorry, we would play with more finesse, but in case you haven't noticed our front line is a couple of rookie 19 year olds.

Basically if you wanna talk this level of shit about my team: Suck. A. Dick.

I never talk shit man, that's not my thing, there are plenty of trolls that do that around here. But the refereeing is simply awful, and if they let themselves get conditioned by the crowd then the NBA better take a look at how they train their referees. This is beyond blatanlty biased.

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:12 PM
Dude. Shut the fuck up. You wanna point out some specific blown calls instead of just bitching like a spoiled two year old. Nobody else is losing it. The officials aren't the reason you're going to lose. Quit being a fag.

Pretty much every single time Dirk or Damp has had the ball near the basket!

ElNono
12-26-2008, 11:15 PM

I know what you mean, but sometimes you have to play more physical and against the homer whistle. The Suns game we played a day ago comes to mind...
Thing is, Dirk has been through enough battles to get into this kinda crap...
And yes, Utah is dirty as shit at home.

Brickhouse
12-26-2008, 11:15 PM
They weren't going to win anyways. It was a fucking layup/dunk festival for the Jazz. Fucking disgraceful defense.

Dirk was a passive whiny bitch tonight. JHo is a one man game and a net negative. I'm counting down the days until his bitchass gets traded. Terry and Kidd not enough.

The rest are fucking scrubs.

Shank
12-26-2008, 11:16 PM
Are Mormons allowed to use the words "fuck", "shit" and "fag"? Won't you go to hell for that?

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:23 PM
typical Mavericks. every time you want to raise the bar for them, they show you exactly why you had the bar so low to begin with.

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:24 PM
f the Jazz, and the whole city of Utah! It was since the 06 Finals that I hadn't felt this kind of hatred but this bitch team truly deserves it.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:25 PM
f the Jazz, and the whole city of Utah!
Congratulations, Palin.

confined
12-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Utah basketball is about booing Derek Fisher for leaving the team to be with his fatally ill daughter...fuck the jazz and their fucking dickhole fans

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Utah's been a bitchass team since Sloan started coaching them. They hide behind their Stockton/Harpring church boy image but those guys have been the dirtiest motherfuckers in the league for years.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:27 PM
Are Mormons allowed to use the words "fuck", "shit" and "fag"? Won't you go to hell for that?

Anybody ever seriously calls me a mormon again and I'll hunt you down in your fucking dreams.

That's just about the worst thing you could call someone. Seriously.

Warlord23
12-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Yep, the Mavs are what we thought they were .... pretenders

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:28 PM

:tu

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Way to be a leader tonight Dirk, you showed tonight that you can be as dumb as rocks like J-Ho

endrity
12-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey I am not saying we are better than this, we are a low level playoff team right now, no mistakes about that. And I am not either saying that we deserved to win this game either, but they Jazz are f'ing dirty and they base their strategy on winning games on that.

Shank
Anybody ever seriously calls me a mormon again and I'll hunt you down in your fucking dreams.

That's just about the worst thing you could call someone. Seriously.

You said 'fuck' again.

GO SPURS GO!

monosylab1k
Hey I am not saying we are better than this, we are a low level playoff team right now, no mistakes about that. And I am not either saying that we deserved to win this game either, but they Jazz are f'ing dirty and they base their strategy on winning games on that.

Utah makes sure to always have one overhustling blue-collar white guy that loves Jesus on their roster so that they look clean cut and wholesome. That way they can get away with murder on the court.

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Or in certain cases, get away with impregnating a 13 year old girl and disowning the child.

Shank

Let's completely discredit the win over Portland last night, then. I hate knee jerkers.

sribb43
Mavs lost this game in the 2nd quarter running out a shitty ass lineup of Barea, Singleton, Diop, JET and George.

Carlisle should not be allowed to call pick n rolls with Diop as the screener bc he is fucking worthelss. Please stop playing that lazy uncoordinated piece of shit. He cant play D anymore, cant rebound, cant shoot, cant shoot FT, cant make layups, cant dunk and cant catch the ball. I dont know why the mavs run the pick n roll with him, he isnt a threat and will either drop the ball, travel or miss the shot.

They were running the p and r with Barea and Diop and the Jazz were playing Barea the whole way. I hate Bass at center but anything is better than Diop at this point. I think the Mavs are playing him to justify his contract. This guy should be on the inactive list

balli
12-26-2008, 11:33 PM
those guys have been the dirtiest motherfuckers in the league for years.
I wouldn't be talking if I were a Mav fan. Considering and all that your star PF's been deservedly tossed for flagrant 2's the past two times he's been here, one of which that injured AK for several weeks.

Once we injure one of your main pieces, for several weeks, in the name of flagrant foul, feel free to talk shit.

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:33 PM
Let's completely discredit the win over Portland last night, then.

Good teams are consistent.

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:34 PM
Let's completely discredit the win over Portland last night, then. I hate knee jerkers.

Contending teams dont lay eggs like this against teams that are missing there whole frontcourt. these are the kinds of loses that hurt at the end of the season when you look at the standings

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:34 PM
I wouldn't be talking if I were a Mav fan. Considering and all that your star PF's been deservedly tossed for flagrant 2's the past two times he's been here, one of which that injured AK for several weeks.

Once we injure one of your main pieces, for several weeks, in the name of flagrant foul, feel free to talk shit.

:lmao you guys have tried your damnedest to do it for years, but don't do it out of fear that Jerry Stackhouse will hunt down every guy on the roster and beat their ass after the game.

balli
12-26-2008, 11:35 PM
:lmao you guys have tried your damnedest to do it for years, but don't do it out of fear that Jerry Stackhouse will hunt down every guy on the roster and beat their ass after the game.

Meh, Harpring isn;t scared of anybody and if he wanted, he's probably one of a few guys who could crack Stack's jawbone.

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:35 PM

AK needs to man up and stop flopping like a pussy....Harpring is one of the dirtiest players since the Bad Boy Pistons...Dirk is just dumb and doesnt know what the hell he is doing.

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Mavs lost this game in the 2nd quarter running out a shitty ass lineup of Barea, Singleton, Diop, JET and George.

Carlisle should not be allowed to call pick n rolls with Diop as the screener bc he is fucking worthelss. Please stop playing that lazy uncoordinated piece of shit. He cant play D anymore, cant rebound, cant shoot, cant shoot FT, cant make layups, cant dunk and cant catch the ball. I dont know why the mavs run the pick n roll with him, he isnt a threat and will either drop the ball, travel or miss the shot.

They were running the p and r with Barea and Diop and the Jazz were playing Barea the whole way. I hate Bass at center but anything is better than Diop at this point. I think the Mavs are playing him to justify his contract. This guy should be on the inactive list

Why is it that when Bass, Singleton, Wright, Williams, or Green start playing poorly, Carlisle yanks them out of the lineup and keeps them out for a few weeks.

Meanwhile Dick Breath gets a free pass to suck every night and for that, he gets promoted to starter from time to time.

endrity

I have been watching Dirk for almost 10 years now, and those are the only cases I remember of him committing hard fouls, and both times it can be argued that he never meant to do it. However, it might speak more about the kind of ball you guys play.
We've played much more important and heated games with the Spurs, Suns, Lakers, Kings through the years and he's never done that, just food for thought I guess.

sribb43
Where is Kirk Synder? Stack whopped his ass in the tunnel as few years back

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:37 PM
Why is it that when Bass, Singleton, Wright, Williams, or Green start playing poorly, Carlisle yanks them out of the lineup and keeps them out for a few weeks.

Meanwhile Dick Breath gets a free pass to suck every night and for that, he gets promoted to starter from time to time.

he has 3 rings and was the reason the lakers won thsoe titles. Gimme Wright over George anyday, at least he can catch the ball and get to the hoop. All George does is stand in the corner on offense and brick 3's. When he starts this team is at a major disadvantage bc he is limited so offensively

Ghazi

The Mavs have been decently consistent going 15-5 over the last 20 games. yet, some of the wins have been inconsistent performances bailed out by extremely inferior competition, such as the Thunder and Clippers games.

It is what it is though, our roster is not spectacular right now especially with J-Ho half assing it and thus we will be an inconsistent team until he is traded.

We need to go 6-0 over these next 6 against lottery teams... that'll put us at 23-12 which is fine after a 2-7 start... after that it'll get tougher and we need to come through with some quality wins.

monosylab1k
Meh, Harpring isn;t scared of anybody and if he wanted, he's probably one of a few guys who could crack Stack's jawbone.

:lmao right. he started shit one game and got his ass dropped for it already. Stack just showed mercy by not showing up outside your locker room and beating the shit out of him after the game too.

monosylab1k
12-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Where is Kirk Synder? Stack whopped his ass in the tunnel as few years back

Stack also beat the hell out of Jeff Hornacek in his rookie year.
He punked Harpring on the court a couple years back.

Like I said before, they should have activated him just for tonight. Nobody owns the Jazz more than Jordan and Stackhouse.

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:40 PM
The Mavs have been decently consistent going 15-5 over the last 20 games. yet, some of the wins have been inconsistent performances bailed out by extremely inferior competition, such as the Thunder and Clippers games.

It is what it is though, our roster is not spectacular right now especially with J-Ho half assing it and thus we will be an inconsistent team until he is traded.

We need to go 6-0 over these next 6 against lottery teams... that'll put us at 23-12 which is fine after a 2-7 start... after that it'll get tougher and we need to come through with some quality wins.

These are games you need to win agains teams you are battling for playoff positioning, especially when they are missing 3 of their top 5 players....this loss is just unexcusable

balli
12-26-2008, 11:41 PM
:lmao right. he started shit one game and got his ass dropped for it already. Stack just showed mercy by not showing up outside your locker room and beating the shit out of him after the game too.
Pffffffffffffffff... I'd like to see Stack's small ass try. Harpring eats broken glass and children for breakfast.

Shank

Then we must only be talking about the Celtics and Lakers, then. Because any other "good" team around the league will lay an egg on occasion. I'm not going to make excuses for the loss, but getting into the hotel at 430, losing an hour and having to play in the slugfest that is Salt Lake would be difficult for a number of teams. Spurs lost both games of a B2B in NO and Orlando and tossed one up to the Bucks on a B2B earlier in the season. Rockets lost to Memphis and the Clippers in the span of a week. This same Jazz team lost consecutive games to the Bulls and Bucks. Would any of those 3 be considered "good" teams? It happens. We knew this was going to be a tough back-to-back and the travel make it even more difficult than it needed to be. I thought we'd all be happy with the 1-1 split, but I guess not.

monosylab1k
Mavs had a golden opportunity to push their way up the standings....pissed it away yet again.

Ghazi
the Mavs didn't "need" to win the game tonight, they "should've" won the game tonight.

ElNono
12-26-2008, 11:42 PM

Your team spent the whole MLE on that guy. I think they're playing him to justify the money thrown at him, even though he makes management look bad every time he's out there.

Ghazi
Mavs had a golden opportunity to push their way up the standings....pissed it away yet again.

And more opportunities will come. The standings aren't terribly relevant right now, we were 1st through 44 games last year and slumped to 7th after the regular season was concluded.

Warlord23
Stack also beat the hell out of Jeff Hornacek in his rookie year.
He punked Harpring on the court a couple years back.

Like I said before, they should have activated him just for tonight. Nobody owns the Jazz more than Jordan and Stackhouse.

Wow, you managed to put Jordan and Stackhouse in the same sentence without using any phrases like "not" or "doesn't hold a candle to" or "can't even sniff his jockstrap". Damn impressive, mono :toast

monosylab1k
Because any other "good" team around the league will lay an egg on occasion.

they lay eggs far more often than that. or maybe that wasn't Devin Harris teabagging them for 41 the other night while they just bent over and took it.

and after their godawful start, they lost their egg laying privileges. They laid a season's worth in the first 9 games.

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:44 PM
Then we must only be talking about the Celtics and Lakers, then. Because any other "good" team around the league will lay an egg on occasion. I'm not going to make excuses for the loss, but getting into the hotel at 430, losing an hour and having to play in the slugfest that is Salt Lake would be difficult for a number of teams. Spurs lost both games of a B2B in NO and Orlando and tossed one up to the Bucks on a B2B earlier in the season. Rockets lost to Memphis and the Clippers in the span of a week. This same Jazz team lost consecutive games to the Bulls and Bucks. Would any of those 3 be considered "good" teams? It happens. We knew this was going to be a tough back-to-back and the travel make it even more difficult than it needed to be. I thought we'd all be happy with the 1-1 split, but I guess not.

that sounds like an excuse too me....werent the Jazz playing without Booz, Okur and Milsap....please, Mavs should have won this game yet they were content with a split of the back 2 back

ElNono
12-26-2008, 11:50 PM

Are you really comparing New Orleans and Orlando to a depleted Jazz team? I mean, the Bucks I could understand (even though we ALWAYS seem to lose to them. I think it's like the only team we have a losing record against since TD entered the league)...

Ghazi
12-26-2008, 11:51 PM
For this team to ATLEAST have a shot at anything special this year Josh Howard has to be traded. You cannot expect to do anything in the playoffs when your "2.5" option is inconsistent, unreliable, disappears in the 4th quarter, doesn't give a shit, and doesn't put forth effort... how many teams coaches would have one of their top 3 scorers sidelined for huge chunks of the 4th quarter? And I don't blame Carlisle for doing that giving Howard's tendencies.

I think Howard was 7/16 tonight for 18 points which seems "okay", but watching the game he was just awful. One of those 3's was extremely fluky, so it was basically 15 points off of 40% shooting for Howard. He's averaging 1.6 rebounds over the last 7 games. That = no effort in my book.

sribb43
12-26-2008, 11:52 PM
J-Ho is not the same player he once was and for Carlisle not to play him in the 4th when Dirk was ejected tells you everything you need to know. Carlisle doesnt even trust J-ho. When Singleton and George get playing over you w/o Dirk, you know the coach isnt behind you. I wsant for trading J-Ho for G. Wallace but i am convinced anything is better than J-Ho on the floor (expect Diop)

Brickhouse
12-26-2008, 11:53 PM
The game was already lost b/c it was a fucking layup drill and JHo went trigger happy, bricking 7 shots in only 6 minutes. Then the scrub lineup in the 2nd quarter. After that, it was clear the Mavs weren't going to do shit. The ejection was only the icing on the cake though if Dirk wanted to punch him, he should have done it harder.

Shank
12-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Are you really comparing New Orleans and Orlando to a depleted Jazz team? I mean, the Bucks I could understand (even though we ALWAYS seem to lose to them. I think it's like the only team we have a losing record against since TD entered the league)...

It's an example that even the "good" teams will underwhelm. I cited other examples.

sribb43
Peronsally i would have liked the Mavs to have played more zone against this team and make them beat you from the outside. Milkes and Koerver are their only pure shooters. everyone else is midrange/paint scorers

Brickhouse
For this team to ATLEAST have a shot at anything special this year Josh Howard has to be traded. You cannot expect to do anything in the playoffs when your "2.5" option is inconsistent, unreliable, disappears in the 4th quarter, doesn't give a shit, and doesn't put forth effort... how many teams coaches would have one of their top 3 scorers sidelined for huge chunks of the 4th quarter? And I don't blame Carlisle for doing that giving Howard's tendencies.

I think Howard was 7/16 tonight for 18 points which seems "okay", but watching the game he was just awful. One of those 3's was extremely fluky, so it was basically 15 points off of 40% shooting for Howard. He's averaging 1.6 rebounds over the last 7 games. That = no effort in my book.

He's just fucking lazy and dumb period. There were several occasions when the Mavs mini momentum was killed b/c of this blackhole fucker.

Ghazi
I can't believe how bad Diop has been playing. Giving him the MLE was worse than the Kidd-Harris swap IMO, which IMO was only a lateral move.

balli
12-27-2008, 12:17 AM
From a Jazz perspective- Howard played really dumb tonight. I don't normally watch the Mavs, but when I did a few years back he was still trying. Not anymore apparently, because I was dumbfounded by how terrible he was. That turnover where Kidd hit him wide open in the paint on a fast break and he just looked at the ball all lazy like as it bounced out of his wide open hands. He looked like Darius Miles out there (aka: the laziest NBA player I've ever seen in person).

monosylab1k
12-27-2008, 12:28 AM
:lol what a flopping faggot

FEx4JUDeyAQ

Warlord23
12-27-2008, 12:36 AM
LOL ... that was some blatant flopping

balli
12-27-2008, 12:37 AM
That wasn't a flop. The Jazz TV crew asked him point blank after the game if he flopped on that play and he said no, he really went down. He explained that he was right up on him and that if he didn't hold his ground and take the charge, he would have had to step several feet back leaving Dirk wide open. Look at the play- AK was half and inch from Dirk when Dirk violently jerks his shoulder right into his chest. Not a flop.

I'm not saying he didn't play it up a little on the way down, but he was right next to Dirk and Dirk clearly initiated enough contact to drop him.

Warlord23
12-27-2008, 12:44 AM
Gimme a break, on the slow-mo its obvious he was hardly touched. He might as well say that he fell down cuz Dirk has really bad body odour

Brickhouse
12-27-2008, 01:12 AM
AK has always been a flopper. He has a nice collection on Youtube. No surprises here.

TDfan2007
12-27-2008, 01:30 AM
can't justify that. What Dirk did would cause even a normal sized guy to move back a couple of inches. Nothing violent at all about that. It's funny though that it happened to Dirk because he's a frequent flopper as well.

Sportstudi
12-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Dude, he balled up his fucking hand and popped Harpring in the head on purpose. It's not like it's debatable. I don't know what they showed on the Dallas broadcast, but it was clearly a bitch made flagrant. The refs even went out of their way and reviewed it right then and there to make sure. So quit yer bitchin'.

On purpose?? Either you haven't watched the game or you don't have any knowledge of basketball

Sportstudi
12-27-2008, 09:04 AM

Yes... And your players were never that dirty, right? It seems you forgot that one of the most dirty players ever was on your team, namely Karl Malone. I do not want to know how many players he shoved onto the ground with injuries. The reffing was just terrible. AK was allowed to hack Dirk all the time and he had the best flop I ever saw. He should get an Oscar for it, but stop playing basketball.

Sportstudi
12-27-2008, 09:11 AM
That wasn't a flop. The Jazz TV crew asked him point blank after the game if he flopped on that play and he said no, he really went down. He explained that he was right up on him and that if he didn't hold his ground and take the charge, he would have had to step several feet back leaving Dirk wide open. Look at the play- AK was half and inch from Dirk when Dirk violently jerks his shoulder right into his chest. Not a flop.

I'm not saying he didn't play it up a little on the way down, but he was right next to Dirk and Dirk clearly initiated enough contact to drop him.

Violently?? That was probably the best flop I ever saw. He should get a post game technical for it.

mystargtr34
12-27-2008, 09:13 AM
:lol what a flopping faggot

FEx4JUDeyAQ

That disgraceful. Should be a post game technical for that shit.

I know i know Manu is a flopper, but so many players have over taken Manu as serial floppers, its getting ridiculous. Its one thing drawing contact and flopping, its another thing just plain cheating and flopping when there is hardly any contact, and also 1 second late.

Come on Ballijuana. You cant say that wasnt a flop because AK said so.

Shank
12-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Won't there be fines this season for flopping?

And are the Celtics no longer a "good" team because they lost to the Warriors?

leemajors
12-27-2008, 10:40 AM
FOTY so far, and it's not even close.

monosylab1k
12-27-2008, 06:00 PM
And are the Celtics no longer a "good" team because they lost to the Warriors?

Did they start the season 2-7?

Ghazi
12-27-2008, 06:31 PM
The Mavs are a good team, the Celtics are a great team.

confined
12-27-2008, 11:33 PM

LMAO! He flopped you dickhole
You're an idiot :lol

Findog
12-28-2008, 12:42 AM
To sum up, fuck those mormon-ass motherfuckers.

SmellyFeet
12-28-2008, 12:52 AM
To sum up, fuck those mormon-ass motherfuckers.

Up their fancy special underwear.