PDA

View Full Version : Hornets beat Rockets

Biggems
12-26-2008, 11:34 PM
and give us 1st place in the division all by ourselves.....

not bad for a team left for dead by the media numerous times already this season.

Galileo
12-26-2008, 11:37 PM
and give us 1st place in the division all by ourselves.....

not bad for a team left for dead by the media numerous times already this season.

I left the media for dead a long time ago.

Spork KIller
12-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Only 0.5 game ahead of the Hornets, big deal!

Enjoy it while you can hoes!

ducks
12-27-2008, 12:01 AM

spurs do
and they enjoy their titles
something the state of az has not seen
and yes I live in az

Solid D
12-27-2008, 12:02 AM
As Gary Payton said on NBA postgame show to Ahmad Rashad and Chris Webber after the Spurs started out 1-4: "They th'ough"...(C-Web lowered his face and laughed in hopes no one would see him). Payton made his trade-mark crooked, gum-chewing smile and repeated, "yeah, they thoo".

DROB4EVER
12-27-2008, 12:02 AM

Your a angery turd arent ya???? You guys are done, the only clutch player on your team is nash and he is not a fit for Porters system. Just hope you can unload some of those bloated contracts and start rebiulding.

We own you guys, and when Ian gets on the floor we will only get stronger. You guys just play no D, and with all the no calls ya should have beat us by 10 easy!

Biggems
12-27-2008, 12:05 AM

you so realize that the spork is one of the greatest inventions of our generation? Not only can you eat a salad or stab meat with the fork part, but you can eat soup or cereal with the spoon part. calling us the Sporks isn't as big an insult as you think. Just as the Spork is a successful invention, so too is this current Spurs machine during the Pop era.

BTW, your hatred and trolling proves our dominance over your feable franchise.

Rogue
12-27-2008, 12:08 AM
great news that the rockets lost to Hornets that is short-handed with peja sidelined.

tav1
12-27-2008, 12:14 AM

Spork Killer, do you wanna borrow a ring for that finger? The Spurs have one for it. And if doesn't fit, they have three others you can try.

timtonymanu
12-27-2008, 02:42 AM

I've enjoyed more moments as a Spurs fan than u as a Suns fan.

What was fun for Suns fans other than alley-oops and dunks which I barely see on ur team today now.