PDA

View Full Version : PARKING WARS - best show on TV!

MiamiHeat
12-27-2008, 02:19 AM
my new favorite show on TV.

Parking Wars on A&E

this show is great.

It's a real show about the Philadelphia Parking Authority workers and how they give parking tickets, tow cars, etc... They get cussed at, *****ed at, all types of funny happen on this show. then there is the Impound Lot, where people have to go to the traffic court and argue with everyone to get their damn car back, get the run-around all over the city to try and get their car back out of the Lot. it's so funny watching people get pissed off that they get a parking ticket and argue with the meter officer, or argue with the tow truck drivers, etc..

oh, and there was this one guy who came out to find his car being towed. it was hilarious to see his reaction. he called the black worker a "nazi"

jcaGbgb4b7Q

O8Fa-q2HTmw

this is the only clip i could find right now

Biernutz
12-27-2008, 02:31 AM
This is a very funny show. knew some people who lived in Philly and the said parking there is a zoo . People would park their cars in the center turn lane of the street.

MiamiHeat
12-27-2008, 02:44 AM
cSu0W8vWba4

Kori Ellis
12-27-2008, 02:54 AM
Oh my gosh. This is absolutely one of the bottom five shows on TV ever. We tried to watch it a couple times, and I can't stand it. It's so not funny.

MiamiHeat
12-27-2008, 03:00 AM
lol thats ok.

most people find it funny :)

PM5K
12-27-2008, 04:41 AM
I like the premise of the show, but I can't stand the editing, the music is a good example...

MannyIsGod
12-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Oh my gosh. This is absolutely one of the bottom five shows on TV ever. We tried to watch it a couple times, and I can't stand it. It's so not funny.

Exactly - its fucking HORRIBLE.

TwAnKiEs
12-27-2008, 12:04 PM
"I aint never commin' back!"

Times vowed never to come back: 11

at the end :lmao

Vinnie_Johnson
12-27-2008, 03:00 PM
cSu0W8vWba4

Damn it looks like Dumb and Dumber there.

SAtown
12-27-2008, 04:52 PM
It's an ok show, but it's not one of the best on A&E. I prefer First 48 or Manhunters

Kori Ellis
12-27-2008, 05:02 PM
It's an ok show, but it's not one of the best on A&E. I prefer First 48 or Manhunters

First 48 might be the best show on TV. :downspin:

mrsmaalox
12-27-2008, 05:16 PM
I rarely watch television and those reality based shows are my absolute last choices. But
I did catch a few minutes of the parking show some weeks ago, and all it did was remind me of my daily life in the east coast metro areas. How about "grocery store wars"? I have lots of episode ideas for that one! Or elementary school wars? Typical everyday happenings.

Udokafan05
12-27-2008, 09:34 PM
The show is awesome, and Garfield and Sherry are hilarious. Another bonus is when you see Philly people getting mad. Hopefully they will be furious after the cowboys win tomorrow, and they park in all the wrong spots, and the PPA makes some money.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-27-2008, 11:19 PM
First 48 might be the best show on TV. :downspin:

Love that show.:toast

ashbeeigh
12-28-2008, 12:07 AM
I like watching it. I don't go out of my way to watch it, but if it is on during the weekends I'll stop and watch it..unless it is one of the four I've already seen.

MoSpur
12-29-2008, 10:54 AM
I have caught several episodes. The best one was when this lady just left her car in the turning lane and went inside some place to pay something and the dude gave her a ticket. She was cussing at him and he was loving it. Dude cracked me up.

Rohirrim
12-29-2008, 12:14 PM
CourtTV or TruthTV, whatever it is

and REALtv (directtv) have some pretty interesting shows. I've been addicted to MOST SHOCKING POLICE CHASES/VideoTapes/Cops shows for the last 3 days

Parking Wars can be really funny. Good reminder why to stay away from the DMV.