PDA

View Full Version : Stuff White People Like....

CharlieMac
12-27-2008, 11:00 AM
I haven't laughed this hard since....well I guess the last time would be that 30Rock Episode with Steve Martin. Liz Lemon says, "I'm having an away bathroom situation..." while on a trip.

Anyways, the things on this list in this book that are pretty spot on: The Boston Red Sox, Tibet, Dave Chappelle, Hating Corporations, Free Health Care, David Sedaris, Lawyers, Barack Obama, tea, etc.

I wish I had a white friend to give this to though.

phyzik
12-27-2008, 11:06 AM
I guess a book thats called "Things a black person likes" listing chicken, watermelon, gold rims, welfare and liqour stores that cash checks wouldnt be any more racist. hmm....

CharlieMac
12-27-2008, 11:12 AM
I guess a book thats called "Things a black person likes" listing chicken, watermelon, gold rims, welfare and liqour stores that cash checks wouldnt be any more racist. hmm....

If it's at half-priced books and a black dude wrote it, I'd buy that too.

Darrin
12-27-2008, 11:26 AM
racism. bad synthetic music.

mookie2001
12-27-2008, 11:30 AM
4cc is white and i had never even heard of chicken salad, boy meets world or using "BM" for shit before i met this dude

one time i called him and he told me he was eating chicken salad and watching boy meets world and he'll meet me once he takes a BM, i was like whottttt??????

Wild Cobra
12-27-2008, 11:33 AM
I guess if someone likes a book written by a libtard that has his belief of white conservatives, then fine. Keep drinking the kool-aid. Desiring such things is an addiction as bad as alcohol.

Must be a very libtarded book!

Summers
12-27-2008, 11:39 AM
I guess if someone likes a book written by a libtard that has his belief of white conservatives, then fine. Keep drinking the kool-aid. Desiring such things is an addiction as bad as alcohol.

This thread is about racism, not politics.

balli
12-27-2008, 12:23 PM

Why you gotta be such a bruce all the time, cobra?

Kori Ellis
12-27-2008, 01:13 PM
I assume it's the book that stems from the blog - http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ ?

It's probably my favorite blog on the internet... so funny.

mrsmaalox
12-27-2008, 01:27 PM
This is great! I have a bunch of cream cheese white Ivy League type in-laws and they love to go "antiquing". They also like to use the word "nifty"; my half-breed kids and I like to keep count of how many times we hear that word at a family function.

tonylongoriafan
12-27-2008, 01:54 PM
i know what white women like!

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-27-2008, 03:31 PM
Being me (a media geek), I've been loving the similar:

http://www.stuffjournalistslike.com/

The Reckoning
12-27-2008, 03:42 PM
4cc is white and i had never even heard of chicken salad, boy meets world or using "BM" for shit before i met this dude

one time i called him and he told me he was eating chicken salad and watching boy meets world and he'll meet me once he takes a BM, i was like whottttt??????

BM was a term from camp longhorn. they'd make us tell them how many BM's we took every day.

CharlieMac
12-27-2008, 09:55 PM
I assume it's the book that stems from the blog - http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ ?

It's probably my favorite blog on the internet... so funny.

Exactly. He done gone and wrote himself a book!

Wild Cobra
12-27-2008, 10:29 PM
This thread is about racism, not politics.
Yep, Racism against whites. I'm sick and tired of it. A book titled "Stuff Black People Like" would be criticized forever. The author and those reading it would be called racists.

I hate double standards. So should any red blooded American. I would ask that those finding such a thing amusing consider how they would feel about a book titled "Stuff Black People Like."

mookie2001
12-27-2008, 10:50 PM
BM was a term from camp longhorn. they'd make us tell them how many BM's we took every day.
ROFL

lotta white people at camp longhorn i guess, they gave 4cc a compulsion of bm logging, reporting and analyzation

marini martini
12-27-2008, 11:51 PM
In my white family my mom called "BM"~ big stuff!!!:lmao

"Marini, did you make big stuff, today????":toast

:flag::flag::flag:

ploto
12-28-2008, 12:00 AM
Usually it is moms talking about their babies and kids when they use the term "BM."

phyzik
12-28-2008, 01:19 AM
Black people like living in the ghetto.

mookie2001
12-28-2008, 01:29 AM
black people love the lakers

DannyT
12-28-2008, 03:55 PM
black guys love fat white women too :tu

Rohirrim
12-28-2008, 03:56 PM
White people love Chappelle so much because he can laugh at himself/his race/and everyone else and isn't a crybaby bitch about it.

Extra Stout
12-28-2008, 04:38 PM
For any of you half-insane cranks living in the middle of nowhere who are getting all butthurt about SWPL, the people it is lampooning are white New York liberals, not you.

Winehole23
12-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Yep, Racism against whites. I'm sick and tired of it. A book titled "Stuff Black People Like" would be criticized forever. The author and those reading it would be called racists.Have you followed the link, WC? The site singles out pampered, multicultural libs for abuse, you know, the kind you call libtards in the Politics forum. They get skewered for their pretension, their phoniness and their mindless conformity, not their race.

Try it, you might like it.

I hate double standards. So should any red blooded American. I would ask that those finding such a thing amusing consider how they would feel about a book titled "Stuff Black People Like."There have been more than a few. In fact a rash (http://affrodite.net/2008/03/29/i-never-knew-black-people-liked-so-many-things/) early in 2008. Most of them died due to lack of effort, imagination and clicks. Some were racist, but most just weren't that funny.

Kori Ellis
12-28-2008, 07:13 PM
Yep, Racism against whites. I'm sick and tired of it. A book titled "Stuff Black People Like" would be criticized forever. The author and those reading it would be called racists.

I hate double standards. So should any red blooded American. I would ask that those finding such a thing amusing consider how they would feel about a book titled "Stuff Black People Like."

So you think the white guy from Canada who wrote "Stuff White People Like..." is racist? Do you even read the blog?

You need to get out more.

SpursFanFirst
12-28-2008, 09:21 PM

Aint that the truth! :lol

A typical holiday inside a newsroom consists of the sole journalist on duty strolling in two to five hours later than usual and in attire even less professional than the journalist's Monday through Friday wardrobe.

edit: I just read the rest of that blog, JB, and #3 jumped right off the page.
There is nothing like watching the newsroom personnel go after free food! :lmao

Brodels
12-28-2008, 11:05 PM
I dunno, as a white person, I think the blog is funny and pretty spot-on. No, I don't expect a book called "stuff black people like" to be well received, but I can certainly laugh at the blog and book referenced by the OP. So much of it is true, and I don't even live within 300 miles of a major city.

CharlieMac
12-28-2008, 11:34 PM

You're kinda sounding retarded right about now.

CubanMustGo
12-28-2008, 11:53 PM
You're kinda sounding retarded right about now.

You obviously have never ventured into the politics forum here. This is WC's SOP.

whottt
12-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Barrack Obama

It's funny because it's true.

whottt
12-29-2008, 03:10 AM

I've never heard any whites use the word BM...the only time I've ever seen that word used is in Aggie Jokes..

EG:

An Aggie and a T-Sip were out playing golf one day and the Aggie suddenly said, "Gosh, I gotta have a BM and there's no place to go". The T-Sip looked at him and said, "Just go behind that tree over there", at which point the Aggie replied, "But I don't have anything to wipe with".

The T-Sip said, "You have a dollar don't you? Just use that".

A few minutes later the Aggie comes out from behind the tree covered in crap and the T-Sip looks at him and says, "What in the hell happened to you, didn't you use a dollar"?

Aggie with a stunned expression on his face says, "Yeah, but did you ever try to wipe with 3 quarters, two dimes, and a nickel?"

Only time I've ever heard the expression BM used.....my guess is that Pimpo grew up around Aggies.

RandomGuy
12-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Re: Stuff White People Like.

http://www.wacky-packages.net/images/wonderbread/wonder-logo.jpg (http://www.wonderbread.com/#/home)

RandomGuy
12-29-2008, 10:28 AM
For any of you half-insane cranks living in the middle of nowhere who are getting all butthurt about SWPL, the people it is lampooning are white New York liberals, not you.

:lmao

Everytime I try to build up some small bit of respect for WC, he goes off and does something like this.

:depressed

Why, oh why, God, does he make it so hard for me...?

resistanze
12-29-2008, 10:35 AM

Black people like living in the ghetto.

It's funny you keep trying to invoke racist stereotypes about blacks, when they have nothing to do with the creation and maintainable of this blog and book.

Even if you are somehow offended by a blog and a book created guy a white dude from Canada, what do black people have to do with it?:lol

It makes you look not only like a fucking moron, but a bigot.

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-29-2008, 12:41 PM
I hope black chicks made the list.

Wild Cobra
12-31-2008, 01:10 AM
Have you followed the link, WC? The site singles out pampered, multicultural libs for abuse, you know, the kind you call libtards in the Politics forum. They get skewered for their pretension, their phoniness and their mindless conformity, not their race.

Try it, you might like it.

I doubt it. As much as I hate libtarded liberals, that doesn't mean I find such things funny. I'll make fun of them as liberals. Not as whites.

I really do hate double standards. Can you tell me a book with similar text refering to blacks wouldn't be considered racist?

Wild Cobra
12-31-2008, 01:15 AM

Everytime I try to build up some small bit of respect for WC, he goes off and does something like this.

:depressed

Why, oh why, God, does he make it so hard for me...?
I guess I'm just supplying some comedy for you. Can't stop laughing huh?

Respect? I don't see it. Yes, I see things from a different perspective from most. I find it odd that so few people understand my points of view. Enough people I know do, but they are indeed rare.

Honestly, the title alone would cause a hissy fit if it was "Stuff Black People Do." Right?

whottt
12-31-2008, 02:17 AM
Can you tell me a book with similar text refering to blacks wouldn't be considered racist?

If a black guy wrote it...then the only people calling it racist would be other blacks...kinda like the people calling this racist are other whites.

Homeland Security
12-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Yes, I see things from a different perspective from most. I find it odd that so few people understand my points of view. I also wonder why other people can't hear the voices in my head. The kind extraterrestrials that visit me from time to time do, but they are indeed rare.

Honestly, do you really think it would be OK if, say, a black comedian got up on stage and starting making fun of the things black people do? Right?

Wild Cobra
12-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Homeland Security's fantasy of Wild Cobra

Yes, I see things from a different perspective from most. I find it odd that so few people understand my points of view. I also wonder why other people can't hear the voices in my head. The kind extraterrestrials that visit me from time to time do, but they are indeed rare.

Honestly, do you really think it would be OK if, say, a black comedian got up on stage and starting making fun of the things black people do? Right?
What a fucking retard, thinking it's funny to alter someones words by so much. Anyone who respects such things are losers. Here is my original:

Respect? I don't see it. Yes, I see things from a different perspective from most. I find it odd that so few people understand my points of view. Enough people I know do, but they are indeed rare.

Honestly, the title alone would cause a hissy fit if it was "Stuff Black People Do." Right?

Everyone see how much of a jerk this pussy is?

We all may not agree, but that crosses lines that make me want to hurt someone. Disagree with me. Fine. Slander. That's what EVIL people do.

SpursWoman
12-31-2008, 07:51 PM
I like marshmallows, cottage cheese, vanilla ice cream, peppermint toothpaste and cum.

Yep, I'm a cracker. Saltine, that is. :spin

IronMexican
12-31-2008, 07:55 PM
What a fucking retard, thinking it's funny to alter someones words by so much. Anyone who respects such things are losers. Here is my original:

Everyone see how much of a jerk this pussy is?

We all may not agree, but that crosses lines that make me want to hurt someone. Disagree with me. Fine. Slander. That's what EVIL people do.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-31-2008, 07:57 PM
But hurting someone's not evil?

Hypocritical much? Oh, wait, it's WC... that's par for the course.

T Park
12-31-2008, 08:43 PM
I like marshmallows, cottage cheese, vanilla ice cream, peppermint toothpaste and cum.

Uhmmm.....

SequSpur
12-31-2008, 11:05 PM
cum?

SpursWoman
12-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Oh, shit ... sorry. Was that racist? :lol It's just white stuff that I like.

edit: Oh, wait ... n/m ... it said stuff white people like. My bad. :oops

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2008, 11:23 PM
I like cum.

you like it serve in a cup or multiple shots? :toast

Homeland Security
01-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Do you always get your feewings hurt like a widdle baby on the internet, or did you just forget to take your pills?

Spurminator
01-01-2009, 11:51 AM

:lol The Wire made both lists.

Spurminator
01-01-2009, 11:54 AM
WC, if you want to publish a Stuff Black People Like book so bad, just do it. It would probably offend far fewer people than you think, although you might want to let someone else write it.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Do you always get your feewings hurt like a widdle baby on the internet, or did you just forget to take your pills?

Not at all.

It's just slander is a personal attack that is outright evil. People like you apparently have to do such things because you have such a pathetic life. Must be the only way to elevate yourself above others, at least in a twisted sense.

Wild Cobra
01-01-2009, 04:23 PM
WC, if you want to publish a Stuff Black People Like book so bad, just do it. It would probably offend far fewer people than you think, although you might want to let someone else write it.
I have no such intent. My point is that the title alone would be found offensive and some the black community would find reason to be outraged.

I am simply illustrating the effect!

What would Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton say?

InRareForm
04-20-2016, 10:40 AM
try not to get anxiety watching this.

https://twitter.com/fatuglyjojo/status/722582314790887424

SpursforSix
04-20-2016, 10:58 AM
try not to get anxiety watching this.

https://twitter.com/fatuglyjojo/status/722582314790887424

awww hell no. I wouldn't even walk to the edge to peak over.

Avante
04-20-2016, 10:23 PM
This white guy likes....

Tall, tanned, toned blondes so I married one.

Blues

Country

Soul

R&B

Rock

Western authors...Louis L' Amour, Luke Short, Zane Grey, Max Brand.

Fav movie...Cool Hand Luke

Barbecue Chicken.

Watching great black sprinters, running backs perform.

Ice cold beer.

Peanut M&M's

Pro rasslin'

Authors...Robert E. Howard, H.P.Lovecraft, Harlan Ellison, Lee Child, James Lee Burke, Norman Mailer. Bernard Malamud, H.G.Wells, Olaf Stapeldon, Herman Hesse.

SpursforSix
04-20-2016, 10:30 PM
This white guy likes....

Tall, tanned, toned blondes so I married one.

Blues

Country

Soul

R&B

Rock

Western authors...Louis L' Amour, Luke Short, Zane Grey, Max Brand.

Fav movie...Cool Hand Luke

Barbecue Chicken.

Watching great black sprinters, running backs perform.

Ice cold beer.

Peanut M&M's

Pro rasslin'

Authors...Robert E. Howard, H.P.Lovecraft, Harlan Ellison, Lee Child, James Lee Burke, Norman Mailer. Bernard Malamud, H.G.Wells, Olaf Stapeldon, Herman Hesse.

Peanut M&m's rule. Like a motherfucking boss.

Avante
04-20-2016, 10:34 PM
Peanut M&m's rule. Like a motherfucking boss.

The trick is put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Far better cold and hard.

SpursforSix
04-20-2016, 11:03 PM
The trick is put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Far better cold and hard.

Hmmm. I do that with most candy bars. I hate them warm and mushy. Notice my restraint.

pgardn
04-20-2016, 11:05 PM
Camping long enough till one becomes a creature of the outdoors.

Trying to fit into tiny caves even if you are big.

Burying oneself alive and barely escaping.

Scaring the wife by popping out of closets.

Swimming in rapids and daring boulders to knock you out.

Peanut M&Ms out of the freezer. Eat just one, and then punching yourself in the face if you eat another that day.

Running till exhausted then getting on a bike and riding till exhausted then swimming till the race organizers have to rescue you. The dreaded backwards triathlon.

Petting bunnies. White ones.

SpursforSix
04-20-2016, 11:05 PM
For real though...frozen Twix be like.....yummmm,....like a motherfucker.

InRareForm
04-21-2016, 12:34 AM
Take 5 chocolate from the freezer

AlexJones
04-21-2016, 06:32 AM
Fucking their kids/brothers/parents
Killing any and every quality meme
Shooting up a school