PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in the paranormal?

dav4463
12-27-2008, 04:03 PM
The "Is there a God" thread is interesting. Now, I would like to know how many believe in the paranormal.

Is there something else out there or can it all be explained? Most who say it can all be explained have never had a paranormal experience. Those who have had experience with the paranormal cannot be convinced otherwise.

Is it leftover energy that causes ghosts? Is it demons? Do demons exist? Do humans become ghosts if they are not at rest after death?

With the popularity of Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, and a host of other paranormal TV shows soaring; I know that there is a lot of interest out there about this subject.

Is everybody who has had a paranormal experience nuts or is there something out there beyond our physical world?

If you believe in the Bible, it says not to try to contact the dead.....it doesn't say it cannot be done.

clambake
12-27-2008, 04:13 PM
did you say demons?

Kori Ellis
12-27-2008, 04:33 PM
I don't know about the paranormal, but I do know that "Paranormal State" is one of the funniest shows ever because it's so ridiculous. "I'm Ryan, head of the Paranormal Research Society at Penn State. We are visionaries. We are seekers. And sometimes, we are warriors!'

tlongII
12-27-2008, 04:44 PM
No, but I believe in the abnormal.

mouse
12-27-2008, 04:51 PM
If you believe WTC7 fell to the ground due to a fire then you should have no problem believing in Casper the friendly ghost

BlackSwordsMan
12-27-2008, 06:37 PM
If you believe in the Bible, it says not to try to contact the dead.....it doesn't say it cannot be done.

also says not to fuck before marriage and don't eat meat on friday

pawe
12-28-2008, 01:44 AM
If you believe WTC7 fell to the ground due to a fire then you should have no problem believing in Casper the friendly ghost

How do you explain it then?

balli
12-28-2008, 02:27 AM
I smoked DMT once and I literally felt the hand of God lift my soul out of my body and deposit me on the ceiling, whereupon I watched my own comatose body for a few minutes. To this day, I haven't been sure what to make of it.

Dr. Gonzo
12-28-2008, 02:27 AM
I believe in America.

johnsmith.
12-28-2008, 02:34 AM
How do you explain it then?

If you can't tell by looking at the film of wtc7 then your never going to understand anything your told

http://www.wtc7.net/

GEPjOi2dQSM

Rogue
12-28-2008, 05:30 AM
"Mutants, since the discovery of their existance, they have been often regarded with fear, suspicion, and more hatred. Across the planet the debate rages. Are mutans the next link int our evolution chain, or simply a new species of humanity that are fighting for their share of the world. Either way, it is a historical fact, sharing the world has never been the human's defining attribute." ---Charles Xavier

Mutation, It is the key to our evolution. It is how we evolved from a single-celled organism, into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few millennia, evolution leaps forward."--- Jean Gray

Creepn
12-28-2008, 06:34 AM
I smoked DMT once and I literally felt the hand of God lift my soul out of my body and deposit me on the ceiling, whereupon I watched my own comatose body for a few minutes. To this day, I haven't been sure what to make of it.

lol Interesting.

I used to sleep a lot in church when I was younger and that is the only place where I would literally feel some kind of slap across my face that would jolt me awake. It only happened in church a few times and nowhere else. I still don't know what to make of it.

TDMVPDPOY
12-28-2008, 07:19 AM

ive seen that movie 4 times man at the cinemas lmao....free tickets ftw.

MiamiHeat
12-28-2008, 07:23 AM
I believe in America.

America has made my fortune.