12-28-2008, 05:10 PM
you suck bdict lol you person fan boy with no life lolololololol

ManuTP9
12-28-2008, 05:11 PM
This thread sucks

how does it suck its my opinion

New Jersey Nets VC
12-28-2008, 05:13 PM
lol he right kobe sucks lol i think so to and i think ginobili sucks also its my opinion in my opinion you suck

Kobe™
12-28-2008, 05:34 PM
it's*

New Jersey Nets VC
12-28-2008, 05:36 PM
lakers are gay kobe is gay and is currently out of the way

if you want Laker repel get te Kings

Reck
12-28-2008, 05:38 PM
lakers are gay kobe is gay and is currently out of the way

if you want Laker repel get te Kings

Wut?

New Jersey Nets VC
12-28-2008, 05:40 PM
shut up fool i say lakers are gay

Biernutz
12-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Go Kobe---

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/kobe.gif

cobbler
12-28-2008, 06:19 PM
how does it suck its my opinion

You answered your own question! BRILLIANT!:lmao:lmao

SmellyFeet
12-28-2008, 06:31 PM
You better cover your assholes spurs. Kobe's gonna rape you.

DANILO DRASKOVIC
12-28-2008, 07:57 PM
like you've never raped a chick before
come on
we've all done it

SmellyFeet
12-28-2008, 09:03 PM
like you've never raped a chick before
come on
we've all done it

True words my friend, true words. I mean c'mon, we're all guys here. Who hasn't slipped a little "something-something" into a chicls drink before, and then carried her to his apartment for a session of rape?

I know I did.

Allanon
12-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Ahhh, yes, the greatness of being the best team again.

I missed all the trash talk when we were pimpin' Smush and Kwame.

duncan228
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
Rape is a nasty turn to this thread.

xtremesteven33
12-28-2008, 09:51 PM

haha, you gotta admit though its something that will always be used against him.

example:

Lakers fan: " Lakers are the best team in the NBA, we have size, youth, offensive power, solid defense, a hall of fame coach, and a MVP player who can close the game whenever he wants."

Spurs fan: " Kobe rapes."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-28-2008, 10:12 PM

I'll bet you were calling them title contenders back then and probably called Caron Butler 4 Kwame Brown the steal of the off season.

BRHornet45
12-28-2008, 10:13 PM
lol son I love the avatar. such truth. he is a rapist, yet people in L.A. love him for that!!!

turiaf for president
12-28-2008, 10:23 PM
^ looked like last time they played in NO, there were fans that loved him for that as well

Allanon
12-28-2008, 10:24 PM
haha, you gotta admit though its something that will always be used against him.

example:

Lakers fan: " Lakers are the best team in the NBA, we have size, youth, offensive power, solid defense, a hall of fame coach, and a MVP player who can close the game whenever he wants."

Spurs fan: " Kobe rapes."

Hahah, yeah, he and Laker fans will just have to live with it. Back then, nobody cared much about Kobe or the Lakers because they could only sniff the Playoffs.

BRHornet45
12-28-2008, 10:24 PM
^ looked like last time they played in NO, there were fans that loved him for that as well

lol son there are bandwagon fans all over the world. 90% of Laker fans are all frauds. they only like them because ESPN tells them to.

Allanon
12-28-2008, 10:27 PM
I'll bet you were calling them title contenders back then and probably called Caron Butler 4 Kwame Brown the steal of the off season.

Not at all. I like Caron Butler alot, not only is he a great player, he's also a kid who grew up in a bad neighborhood but made something of himself. Now he goes out of his way to be educated and carry himself with class.

I never bought into the Kwame hype although I think he's a decent player.

As for the suck years, there were no delusions. Only thing you could look forward to was Kobe's next 50 point game just for entertainment.

Chieflion
12-28-2008, 10:30 PM
The only thing entertaining about the Lakers till last season is to have fun betting with my friends how many points would Kobe score next game. I still remember that 81 point game when I told my friends Kobe would score 77 points.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Tell Me How My Ass Tastes.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-28-2008, 10:58 PM
lol son I love the avatar. such truth. he is a rapist, yet people in L.A. love him for that!!!

So do the Hispanics in Phoenix......coincidentally these same Hispanics love the Cowboys because of the criminals Jerry Jones employs, I guess it takes one to know one.

Reck
12-28-2008, 11:04 PM
So do the Hispanics in Phoenix......coincidentally these same Hispanics love the Cowboys because of the criminals Jerry Jones employs, I guess it takes one to know one.

The cowboys thing was funny, lol but the rest just came out as super racist.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-28-2008, 11:20 PM
The cowboys thing was funny, lol but the rest just came out as super racist.

How was the comment racist.....just kidding, I'm aware of the fact it was racist, but there is no denying the fact a Hispanic NBA fan is more likely to be a Kobe fan than a white NBA fan. Sometimes, generalizations have truth behind them.

A solution to this problem could be oh....Idk.....don't chant MVP for a player who raped someone.

SmellyFeet
12-29-2008, 12:18 AM
He was not found guilty for rape:)

Indazone
12-29-2008, 12:32 AM
gay thread

Rogue
12-29-2008, 01:09 AM
"everyone has secrets until they are busted." --- Rowena Berry

"perfect stranger" is one of the bad movies I've ever seen that feature Marie Berry. In fact, all of her movies are generally terrible except "Swordfish", "Monster's ball", and "X-Men Series". Halle Berry was just the 6th role in X-men 1, behind Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, the the dick who acted as "scott", and "Jean Grey". Even I can hardly remember the names of "Scott" and "Jean", but they were still over Halle Berry in the X-Men1. But all these had changed since Halle Berry got her Oscar Award. Her role was raised from 6th straightly to 2nd, just behind Hugh Jackman who was born to be the first leading role of the X-Men. In the noval as we know, the "Storm" is not as important as "Magneto" or "Jean" or "Scott", but the directors had to arrange more films on her just because of the "Oscar". And that's precisely why 20th century fox made the "xmen-wolverine" instead of "X-Men IV", 'cause they can't afford Halle Berry any more. What's worse is that many others roles of the X-men also have gained a lot more fame after the "x-men the last stand". We still remember the actress Page who played "kitty"(that can walk through the wall), the 87 born actress was nominated for the oscar award as a leading role last year. they can still afford these b***hes if they give up the glazing scenes, but who the hell will still see their movie if the give up them? I have never heard about "things we lost in the fire" if the leading is not berry, I wouldn't even know about berry if she didn't play a role in X-Men, and so wouldn't the director who directed the "monster's ball" which brought her Oscar. Who will still see the movie "x-wolverine" where Hugh is the only "surviver" from the former three movies. the fact is that it's not their willingness to make "x-wolverine" instead of "x IV", they had to do that because they can't afford an Oscarwinner and an oscar-nominee and several others high-prize actors in a single movie.

It's just like the senario the bulls are facing. it's good to have many potential younsters on team but it's gonna be very hard to retain them after they have gained great fame and ask for big contracts that you can't afford. Bulls have settled down Nocioni and Hinrich, and likely to use up their last cent for Deng, then Gordon is gonna walk away. It's sweety to see the younsters grow up, but the sweety moment won't last long because these children are gonna belong to others. I bet the "x-man the last stand" will be a lengendary movie one day, when all the younsters like "John" or "bobby" all have won their Oscars while "Lansher" and "charles" become history. You can never see three or more oscar winners in one movie, unless they were not when they were making the movie.

ImmortalD24
12-29-2008, 05:57 AM
yawn

Kori Ellis
12-29-2008, 06:01 AM
Are you guys 12 years old?

Bring a better take than "Kobe sucks!" "Rapist!" "Gay!"