PDA

View Full Version : SNF: Chargers vs Broncos for all the marbles

J.T.
12-28-2008, 07:36 PM
I really don't care who wins this game, but secretly I'm rooting for Denver so ducks will leave the NFL forum until September 2009.

Fabbs
12-28-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm openly rooting for San Diego and hoping the Colts can come here and get punked again.

T Park
12-28-2008, 07:57 PM
I'd say the Colts are rooting for San Diego so they can spend the week IN san Diego as opposed to frigid Denver.

dknights411
12-28-2008, 07:59 PM
I'd say the Colts are rooting for San Diego so they can spend the week IN san Diego as opposed to frigid Denver.

Great point.

johnsmith
12-28-2008, 08:00 PM

Mid to high 40's all next week, brrrrrrrr.........................pussy.

T Park
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM
Mid to high 40's all next week, brrrrrrrr.........................pussy.

I'm not a Colt's player nor fan.

I'm just saying thats probobly what the players are rooting for :lol

Come on, San Diego in the 70s or Denver in the 40s.

No brainer.

johnsmith
12-28-2008, 08:04 PM

No brainer.

You obviously haven't watched the CHargers or Denver play this season, nor have you paid attention for the past 6 years in regards to the Colts Vs. Broncos........The Colts and Manning are rooting for the Broncos, I promise.

T Park
12-28-2008, 08:08 PM
You obviously haven't watched the CHargers or Denver play this season, nor have you paid attention for the past 6 years in regards to the Colts Vs. Broncos........The Colts and Manning are rooting for the Broncos, I promise.

I'm going on climate and venue and ease of opponent alone.

johnsmith
12-28-2008, 08:11 PM
and ease of opponent alone.

Again, you obviously haven't watched much of either of these teams this season.

Fabbs
12-28-2008, 08:14 PM

No brainer.
Denver chicks, San Diego chicks.
No brainer.

Not that smith would get that. :lol

T Park
12-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Again, you obviously haven't watched much of either of these teams this season.

One is a team spiraling down the drain near the end of the year and is coached by Mike Shannahan.

The other is coached by Norv Turner.

Why would I need anything other than that

greenroom
12-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Well Winner gets Indy next Sat night

T Park
12-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Damn good game so far.

It is depressing though that this is the last game of the season :(

BTW, Tatum Bell, you've played NFL football for a few years making millions.

WTF DID YOU DO WITH YOUR GODDAMN MONEY!?!!?!?

greenroom
12-28-2008, 08:39 PM
Wow T Bell looking great

NBA Junkie
12-28-2008, 09:19 PM
Denver's pass defense is atrocious.

J.T.
12-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Denver's pass defense is atrocious.

The entire AFC West division's pass D is atrocious. When you put two teams from the that division in a game against each other, one is going to look worse than the other.

J.T.
12-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Enough with the fucking penalties... both teams getting flagged up the ass tonight.

NBA Junkie
12-28-2008, 09:30 PM

Chances are the Colts probably don't arrive at either destination until a day or two before the game.

Warlord23
12-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Looks like the Colts will be visiting SD for another bout

J.T.
12-28-2008, 09:42 PM
Looks like the Colts will be visiting SD for another bout

You're probably right, but if Denver scores on this drive and again when they get the ball back at the beginning of the half, it's a 4 point game assuming Shanahan doesn't go for two and convert on either potential score.

J.T.
12-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Chargers just won the battle of which team is more gay by playing that fucking Avril Lavigne song in their arena.

J.T.
12-28-2008, 09:44 PM
You're probably right, but if Denver scores on this drive and again when they get the ball back at the beginning of the half, it's a 4 point game assuming Shanahan doesn't go for two and convert on either potential score.

Or Cutler can throw an interception in the end zone :lmao

Warlord23
12-28-2008, 09:45 PM
lol, Cutler.

He is definitely the second coming of Favre ... especially the INTs part

T Park
12-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Chargers just won the battle of which team is more gay by playing that fucking Avril Lavigne song in their arena.

Its san diego.

Teeny bopper capital of the world.

Sigz
12-28-2008, 11:09 PM
lol, Cutler.

He is definitely the second coming of Favre ... especially the INTs part

Hell, I'll take that.

J.T.
12-28-2008, 11:38 PM
I can't wait for the Colts' chance to end the Chargers season in front of all their fans, while the house PA plays Avril Lavigne songs on their way out.

Fabbs
12-28-2008, 11:59 PM
I can't wait for your lame excuses after PRivers puts up another 120 passing rating like today, only next week on Indys D.

Only thing saving your asses before was Norvron Turner. He has started taking acid and his repressed Greg Popavich type playcalling has ceased, the offense will no longer be stagnant.

J.T.
12-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Please, don't even try to put the Colts defense in a sentence insinuating its in the same class as the Broncos. The Colts D is ranked 6th against the pass which puts them light years ahead of either Denver (26th) or your beloved Chargers (31st). I expected something like this from ducks, but from someone who's not a grade A certified moron like him, it's pretty laughable.

resistanze
12-29-2008, 12:24 AM
where's stretch?? we need a part 5 thread.

J.T.
12-29-2008, 12:33 AM
where's stretch?? we need a part 5 thread.

I'm sure ducks will be along shortly to make LMAO Broncos part 5 as soon as he returns from that Chargers Made The Playoffs party with a bunch of high school freshmen listening to Avril Lavigne records and drinking near beer.

Man In Black
12-29-2008, 03:02 AM
Please, don't even try to put the Colts defense in a sentence insinuating its in the same class as the Broncos. The Colts D is ranked 6th against the pass which puts them light years ahead of either Denver (26th) or your beloved Chargers (31st). I expected something like this from ducks, but from someone who's not a grade A certified moron like him, it's pretty laughable.

I seems to recall the following facts...
If the Chargers are to beat the Colts in the first round of the playoffs, Rivers will have to outperform Peyton Manning, his decorated and Super Bowl MVP counterpart. Don't bet against him. In three career starts against Indianapolis, including the postseason, he is 2-1 with five touchdowns, three picks and a 102.1 QB rating. His lone loss was last November, but in that game Rivers was 24-of-31 passing for 288 yards and two scores, with no interceptions.

Yeah...you remember getting eliminated by the Bolts. It could happen again!
Chargers baby!
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/pr/subs/swimsuit/images/08_marlina-moreno_06.jpg
Marlina is hot!

J.T.
12-29-2008, 04:09 AM
Funny how you talk about Rivers like he is some Colts slayer and rail off stats you probably got from an ESPN article. Rivers played like shit the first time he beat the Colts. Didn't throw a touchdown, threw two picks of his own, and fumbled in the end zone to give the Colts an easy TD. The last two games against Indy--the playoff game last year and the Week 12 game this season--he has played better, but Rivers had very little to do with that win. Giving him credit for it is a joke. That was all Darren Sproles (and the Chargers D picking off Manning six times).

When these two teams play each other, they don't hang as many points as they put up against other defenses. The last three games have been 23-21 (Chargers W), 28-24 (Chargers W) and 23-20 (Colts W)... I was just telling Fabbs to politely fuck off with his indirect comparison of the Colts defense to the Broncos defense. This game isn't going to come down to which QB has a better day, they're both going to have big numbers and some touchdowns. It's going to come down to which defense can stop the other team's QB when it counts.

KidCongo
12-29-2008, 05:42 AM
Lets go Bolts!