PDA

View Full Version : OT: I pulled a Tony Romo last night

Findog
12-28-2008, 10:43 PM
I bought a bag of weed from my dirtbag cousin. It wasn't high-quality stuff, in fact it was barely worth smoking, like 3 bowls just to feel a buzz...so the following doesn't make me too upset. Anyways, last night I smoked three bowls, rubbed one out, and went to bed. I'm laying there in the dark, and I can hear this helicopter. It doesn't go away, in fact it gets louder and louder.

After about 15 minutes of this constantly circling helicopter, it gets so loud that it has to be circling directly over my apt building. I look out the window and I can see floodlights, three squad cars...so I panicked and flushed all of my weed down the toilet. It was about an ounce total. I paid $30 for what is admittedly crappy weed and only really works as a placebo effect, but still...

I was too stoned, half-awake and paranoid to realize that:

A) the copter wasn't circling overhead on account of my weed that was being smoked in the privacy of my own residence. They only pull that out when they have bigger fish to fry.

B) even if the cops had entered my apt, they would've still found my paraphenalia, and I would've gone to jail anyways on account of that

C) it wasn't enough to be felony possession, so see item B on the futility of flushing it

D) All I really had to do was put it up and make sure it wasn't in plain sight on the extremely miniscule chance the police entered my residence.

Now, it was of extremely poor quality, so I think subconsciously I was thinking that crappy weed wasn't worth going to jail for, but I remember waking up this morning and thinking "It sure would be nice to smoke a bowl. I totally dreamed the scary helicopter flashing the floodlights and me flushing my stash, right? There's no way that actually happened."

Allanon
12-28-2008, 10:51 PM
I totally dreamed the scary helicopter flashing the floodlights and me flushing my stash,

That shit was obviously much better than you give it credit for.

Findog
12-28-2008, 11:44 PM
"I immediately regret this decision!"

Bob Lanier
12-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Dumbasses tend to be dumbasses.

Zee Laker
12-29-2008, 02:55 AM
That shit was obviously much better than you give it credit for.

+1

:lol

urunobili
12-29-2008, 07:26 AM
troll forum fodder

timvp
12-29-2008, 07:46 AM
Where's the part where you faint in the shower?

z0sa
12-29-2008, 11:58 AM
a 30 dollar ounce? You're better off without it.

Findog
12-30-2008, 02:51 AM
a 30 dollar ounce? You're better off without it.

Yeah, but what is up with the fact that high-quality weed is almost impossible to come by in Texas nowadays? Everytime I go to my cousin's trailer, he's got bricks of weed in his fridge, but it's all crappy schwag. Did 9/11 make it harder for shit to get across the border?

m33p0
12-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Yeah, but what is up with the fact that high-quality weed is almost impossible to come by in Texas nowadays? Everytime I go to my cousin's trailer, he's got bricks of weed in his fridge, but it's all crappy schwag. Did 9/11 make it harder for shit to get across the border?
JHo has been hoarding them. :lol
sorry, couldn't resist.

leemajors
12-30-2008, 10:21 AM

not having too much trouble in austin :smokin