PDA

View Full Version : Garnett goes after another little guy in loss to Warriors

Lakers_55
12-29-2008, 07:49 AM
I added this to the Who would you like to see smash KG? thread, and found a video...

----------

New candidate to level KG to the pine: Marco Belinelli of the Warriors. Can anyone find video of this latest BS?

From an article, Kevin Garnett: The Big Ticket Becomes The Big Bully

Another example of this dangerous behavior occurred just last night when the Celtics found themselves behind late in the fourth quarter against the underdog Golden State Warriors.

With one minute and 20 seconds left in the game and Boston trailing by nine points, Garnett threw his body in front of Warriors’ point Marco Belinelli, injuring the young guard. He then jawed with Belinelli until the game concluded and ended up looking like a sore loser.

Full story at http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/JL%20III/2008/12/28/Kevin_Garnett_The_Big_Ticket_Becomes_The_Big_Bully

Karma is a bitch Kevin, you will never win another ring.

------------------

You can see the uncalled flagrant 2 foul at the beginning of the video, just watch the right of the screen above and right of the top of the key...

sAfp6ZCsvGc

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2008, 08:13 AM
its amazing how winning 1 ring can do to you....

Dre_7
12-29-2008, 08:36 AM
:lmao

Pot meet Kettle.

1ZsWAa3V6zU
ZRsNDzEr0aQ

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2008, 08:51 AM
lol the roy there was nothing in it, fuckn when u throw ur body and that wasnt even an legitimate shot attempt trying to get a call, fuck that shit....

endrity
12-29-2008, 09:30 AM
KG appearently loves going after Europeans, Calderon, Belinelli, Zaza, and they have all stood up to him. Despite the NBA myth that Europeans are soft, which comes mostly because they are good jump shooter, these guys don't live in a society where blacks are considered "tough" and whites "soft". Especially Eastern Europeans, who probably grew up in much tougher conditions than any American did. Sometimes the language barrier prevents them from being really outspoken but they have all stood up to him and I am willing to bet someone will fuck him up sooner or later, maybe Darko. If anything it's people from the Balkans you don't wanna mess with.

SenorSpur
12-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Mark my words. KG will get his comuppence.

TDMVPDPOY
12-29-2008, 09:52 AM
KG appearently loves going after Europeans, Calderon, Belinelli, Zaza, and they have all stood up to him. Despite the NBA myth that Europeans are soft, which comes mostly because they are good jump shooter, these guys don't live in a society where blacks are considered "tough" and whites "soft". Especially Eastern Europeans, who probably grew up in much tougher conditions than any American did. Sometimes the language barrier prevents them from being really outspoken but they have all stood up to him and I am willing to bet someone will fuck him up sooner or later, maybe Darko. If anything it's people from the Balkans you don't wanna mess with.

i dont think KG is a good barometer as a means text for possy euro players...cmon seriously....

1Parker1
12-29-2008, 10:11 AM
I cannot stand Kevin Garnett. I hate the fact that he now has a championship ring AND a DPOY award. What rubbish!

m33p0
12-29-2008, 11:37 AM
one of these days, he's gonna get his.

xtremesteven33
12-29-2008, 11:52 AM
hes gonna get his alright......

courtesy of Tim Duncan in June. :tu

z0sa
12-29-2008, 12:11 PM
hes gonna get his alright......

courtesy of Tim Duncan in June. :tu

Yep.

JamStone
12-29-2008, 12:49 PM
I have been a KG fan for a long time, but he certainly has become a serious douchebag. Best thing would be for him to get his ass kicked one of these days. What the fuck is wrong with that guy? Before all that yelling and screaming and chest pounding had a slight humility that went along with it. Now, he's just a douchebag whotries to pick fights and liked to call it intensity. That sucks he's gotten so bad with it.

I. Hustle
12-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Yeah I used to like KG but now he thinks he is the first person to ever win a championship. Dude became a bitch

Shastafarian
12-29-2008, 12:58 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about. He has ALWAYS been a bitch. Ask Rick Rickert or Anthony Peeler.

JamStone
12-29-2008, 01:05 PM
He was always an ultra-competitive S.O.B. on the court. He wasn't always this bad. He's become 100 times the bitch he used to be.

IronMexican
12-29-2008, 01:08 PM
He only got gay when he won a title.

Oh, Gee!!
12-29-2008, 01:34 PM
remember a few seasons back when he was being interviewed about preparing for the playoffs, and he compared it to loading up his gats and AK-47's? What an idiot.

hater
12-29-2008, 01:47 PM
those of you saying Garnett became this way after his championship are delusional.

He has been acting like a dirty bitch for years. Here's an exact same hit prior to his championship:
RJ0-E5D5mv4

now has he gotten worse after his championship??? hell yeah

pauls931
12-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Nice clip above, I didn't know picks were set with shoulders. haha...

td4mvp21
12-29-2008, 01:59 PM
I cannot stand Kevin Garnett. I hate the fact that he now has a championship ring AND a DPOY award. What rubbish!

And the fact that Duncan doesn't even have a DPOY. That's just a scam right there.

pauls931
12-29-2008, 02:00 PM
And the fact that Duncan doesn't even have a DPOY. That's just a scam right there.

If Nash wins one, you can start whining...

JamStone
12-29-2008, 02:17 PM
those of you saying Garnett became this way after his championship are delusional.

I didn't say he wasn't a bitch or a douchebag at all before the championship. I think he was to a certain extent. But, I didn't mind it as much because there also seemed some sincere passion that went along with it.

Now, it's so much worse and it's pretentious and lame.

Rohirrim
12-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Despite the NBA myth that Europeans are soft, which comes mostly because they are good jump shooter, these guys don't live in a society where blacks are considered "tough" and whites "soft". Especially Eastern Europeans, who probably grew up in much tougher conditions than any American did.

Good point +111

Fuck the NBA, I am done with this bogus league when the Spurs run is over. KG gets away with everything.

Medvedenko
12-29-2008, 03:00 PM
That looked like a flop actually....

duncan228
12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
From Ian Thomsen's SI.com Mailbag (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/ian_thomsen/12/29/mailbag/1.html) today.

I can't believe that you defend Kevin Garnett's antics. He is not merely antagonizing the opponent, but showing a clear lack of sportsmanship. If players who are not the NBA's and media's darlings, like Rasheed Wallace or Ron Artest, tried to pull a stunt similar to the one Garnett employed with Jose Calderon, they would be given a technical for taunting and would be skewered for such behavior. You should praise a player like Tim Duncan, a Hall of Fame talent who exhibits stardom without all the bravado and arrogance.
-- Will, Grinnell, Iowa

I have long praised Duncan. But consider Garnett in the context of the previous letter noting the dreariness of the long NBA season. So he gets carried away once in a while. Big deal.

If Garnett gets a too excited every now and then, that's a small price to pay for the effort he gives. Maybe he deserves a technical foul every now and then, but nothing should be done to decrease his effort because he sets an example that shames all of those who don't play hard.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-29-2008, 03:34 PM
Did you seriously call that a F2?

Shastafarian
12-29-2008, 03:37 PM
What Thompson fails to understand is that the double standard is what pisses off most people. As the reader suggested, if ron artest, rasheed wallace, or *gasp* bruce bowen were to pull any of the crap KG pulls, they would most likely receive a warning, followed by a suspension if they kept it up. KG being a bitch is nothing new. Him doing ist so frequently and receiving no warning from the league is what pisses me off.

td4mvp21
12-29-2008, 03:37 PM
If Nash wins one, you can start whining...

No, I'll whine now considering Duncan is a better defender than KG.

angelbelow
12-29-2008, 03:50 PM
wow, thats a terrible no call.

lefty
12-29-2008, 04:34 PM
VD2JXzrxyB4

HIl22jC-CjU

IN4ZbGmnmao

SpursFanFirst
12-29-2008, 08:06 PM

He has been acting like a dirty bitch for years. Here's an exact same hit prior to his championship:
RJ0-E5D5mv4

now has he gotten worse after his championship??? hell yeah

Perhaps it's just more obvious now since he's become the "Golden Boy" of the NBA.
The press and hype this loser gets can't be ignored now like when he was with MN.