PDA

View Full Version : The Bag Has Worked

TheSanityAnnex
12-29-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm using a reverse-mono jinx and it seems to be working. The less I post and talk shit, the better the Chargers do. From 4-8 to the playoffs once I donned the baghead.

Had a blast at the game last night, and I'll be at the next game J.T. :ihit

johnsmith
12-29-2008, 05:36 PM
I'm using a reverse-mono jinx and it seems to be working. The less I post and talk shit, the better the Chargers do. From 4-8 to the playoffs once I donned the baghead.

Had a blast at the game last night, and I'll be at the next game J.T. :ihit

So you choose now to fuck up your theory?

TheSanityAnnex
12-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Now I don't really give a shit. They took advantage of one of the greatest chokes in league history and became the first team to go 4-8 and make the playoffs. I have no expectations this post season.

J.T.
12-29-2008, 05:40 PM
I believe in sports superstition probably more than anyone else, so props on finding some mojo that seems to work for your team, TSA.

However, my own personal mojo has the Colts riding a 9 game win streak right now, only I'm not dumb enough to jinx my mojo by outing what I'm doing on SpursTalk.

Can't wait for Saturday night.

stretch
12-29-2008, 05:42 PM
lol, patriots 11-5 and missed the playoffs

lol, chargers 8-8 and made the playoffs

lol, chargers > patriots

dirk4mvp
12-29-2008, 05:45 PM
At least now the Colts might get a good game as opposed to beating the Broncos by 21 saturday.

monosylab1k
12-29-2008, 05:48 PM
lol, patriots 11-5 and missed the playoffs

lol, chargers 8-8 and made the playoffs

lol, chargers > patriots

TheSanityAnnex was 100% right about one thing - the extent of karma screwing the Patriots.

I figured suffering the most embarrassing loss in NFL history and being the shittiest 18 win team ever was karma enough for Spygate and running up the score on everybody. Turns out karma decided to also destroy Brady's knee, put everybody on the defense on injured reserve, then let the Patriots go 11-5 only to miss the playoffs.

So in consecutive years, they have the least successful 18 win team ever, and the most successful non-playoff team ever. Fuck me.

johnsmith
12-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Now I don't really give a shit. They took advantage of one of the greatest chokes in league history and became the first team to go 4-8 and make the playoffs. I have no expectations this post season.

I predicted the Broncos would go 8-8 at the beginning of the season...........I had no fucking clue they'd be in a win and in game in week 17.

They are a rebuilding team that will get better.

TheSeanHannityAnnex
12-31-2008, 12:12 AM
Isn't that just like a liberal; superstitious and unsure of his own identity. If I've seen it once I've seen it a million times. He's probably smoking pot right now and laughing at his own perceived wittiness.

Boston Pancake
12-31-2008, 01:06 AM
TheSanityAnnex was 100% right about one thing - the extent of karma screwing the Patriots.

I figured suffering the most embarrassing loss in NFL history and being the shittiest 18 win team ever was karma enough for Spygate and running up the score on everybody. Turns out karma decided to also destroy Brady's knee, put everybody on the defense on injured reserve, then let the Patriots go 11-5 only to miss the playoffs.

So in consecutive years, they have the least successful 18 win team ever, and the most successful non-playoff team ever. Fuck me.

Fuck all that karma bullshit. Here's a stat fuckstick -

Belichick's Patriots Record Pre-Spygate (including playoffs): 104-40. .722 Winning Percentage

Belichick's Patriots Record Post-Spygate (including playoffs): 28-6. .824 Winning Percentage

looks like them fuckin cameras didn't do a shit load of good.

TheSanityAnnex
01-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I believe in sports superstition probably more than anyone else, so props on finding some mojo that seems to work for your team, TSA.

However, my own personal mojo has the Colts riding a 9 game win streak right now, only I'm not dumb enough to jinx my mojo by outing what I'm doing on SpursTalk.

Can't wait for Saturday night.:lmao

johnsmith
01-07-2009, 12:20 PM
TSA!!!!

I miss TSA talking shit in regards to the Chargers. Since his theory started we've been subjected to Ducks and all the bandwagon Chargers fans that have mysteriously popped up over the last couple of weeks.

At least TSA is funny, can spell, and is an actual fan of the team.

Man In Black
01-07-2009, 01:09 PM
I live in San Diego, been a Charger fan since 1977. Bandwagon...I think not.

New to this part of the forum? Yes, but an original member of Spurstalk on day 1. I can talk hoops all day, any day...but I love my Charger Football.

Fuck the Stillers...It's time for them to get pissed on for rusting.

GO CHARGERS!!!
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-01/44339258.jpg

dickface
01-07-2009, 02:25 PM

Oh, so you're not a Chargers bandwagoner. Just a Spurs bandwagoner.

johnsmith
01-07-2009, 02:33 PM

New to this part of the forum? Yes, but an original member of Spurstalk on day 1. I can talk hoops all day, any day...but I love my Charger Football.

Fuck the Stillers...It's time for them to get pissed on for rusting.

GO CHARGERS!!!
http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2009-01/44339258.jpg

So you have been a member of this site since day 1 and the first time you ventured into this forum is when the Chargers rallied late at the end of the season?

Not only are you a bandwagoner, but you're a liar too.

to21
01-07-2009, 04:04 PM
^:lol

I'll let you know who's my team AFTER the SB.

J.T.
01-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Well, that put an end my fucking TSA's mom every gameday mojo. I guess next season I'll double it up by nailing his mom and his supermodel girlfriends. Good job, TSA. I hope a meteor falls from the sky, hits you between the eyes and gives you Space AIDS.