PDA

View Full Version : Standing Tall And 'tarded

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2008, 10:43 PM
aMarE STOODEMIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Suns trade this idiot it will be a great day for the Suns. One rebound against OKC? WTF?

Armando
12-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Are you surprised? He has never been a good rebounder. But like or not they need him to have any chance to win.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Are you surprised? He has never been a good rebounder. But like or not they need him to have any chance to win.

Really? Is this why they won more playoff games the season he was injured compared to any other Nash season where Amare was healthy?

Amare 4 Sheed & Stuckey (a legit rumor) would do wonders for them.

You will never see Amare on a championship team.

Armando
12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Really? Is this why they won more playoff games the season he was injured compared to any other Nash season where Amare was healthy?

Amare 4 Sheed & Stuckey (a legit rumor) would do wonders for them.

You will never see Amare on a championship team.

They went 7 games against inferior Lakers and Clippers Team before bowing out in 6 to Dallas in the WCF. In 2007 they dispatch the Lakers in 5 and if not for benchgate they might have beaten the Spurs. They won more games without him simply because the Lakers and Clippers forced Games 7.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2008, 10:57 PM
They won more games without him simply because the Lakers and Clippers forced Games 7.

That's retarded, it takes 4 wins to win a playoff series regardless of whether it's a sweep or a 7 game series. Letting the other team force a game 7 doesn't increase your amount of playoff wins, if you need me to explain this to you then you are an idiot.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2008, 11:02 PM
And I know that won't get a response because you know what you said makes no sense.

Armando
12-29-2008, 11:02 PM
That's retarded, it takes 4 wins to win a playoff series regardless of whether it's a sweep or a 7 game series. Letting the other team force a game 7 doesn't increase your amount of playoff wins, if you need me to explain this to you then you are an idiot.

Sorry had a dumb moment. Lets just disagree on Amare. :lol Thats what I get for trying to post and watch Family Guy at the same time.

endrity
12-29-2008, 11:06 PM
I think the better argument is that in 06 the Suns simply had an easier road to the WCF, whereas in 07 they had to meet the Spurs in the semifinals, therefore the amount of wins in the playoffs is not a very good indicator of the relative strengths of the 06 or 07 teams.

However, Amare is one dumb and cocky player. He and Josh are made for each other. Thankfully Nash and Dirk spent time together early in their career and learned what it takes to become a true leader in this league.

Armando
12-29-2008, 11:10 PM
I think the better argument is that in 06 the Suns simply had an easier road to the WCF, whereas in 07 they had to meet the Spurs in the semifinals, therefore the amount of wins in the playoffs is not a very good indicator of the relative strengths of the 06 or 07 teams.

However, Amare is one dumb and cocky player. He and Josh are made for each other. Thankfully Nash and Dirk spent time together early in their career and learned what it takes to become a true leader in this league.

Cocky dose not bother me as long as he backs up on the court. Amare's problem is that when the calls don't go his way he pulls a Rasheed and mentally gets taken out of the game.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Amare gets all of his points in rhythm, no points created for himself. He's a glorified David West.