PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Vs the Spurs in a 7 game series....

The_Game
12-30-2008, 03:07 AM
How would the Spurs fair against the Cavs if they by some chance meet in the finals? Obviously only way the Lakers aren't in the finals is if one of the Lakers main players get hurt and thats how the Spurs would get past L.A so if that happened how would this series go?

Chieflion
12-30-2008, 03:09 AM
Just admit you are a Laker fan.
Lebron still gets sealed up and no one makes shots. Game.

The_Game
12-30-2008, 03:12 AM
Lebron gets sealed up? yeah right, lebron is one a whole other level this year. Spurs defense can no longer stop him

the fact the cavs added mo williams makes them even more dangerous. they have the best defense, good depth and now outside shooting.

think Z is really underrated, he would be key as the 3rd option.

Think it would be a hardfought series with Cavs winning in 6 tough games. Maybe 5 depending if the spurs don't get enough out of guys like Mason, Finley for example.

m33p0
12-30-2008, 03:12 AM
4-0 Spurs would win in a sweep.

oh, wait. already happened. next.

The_Game
12-30-2008, 03:14 AM

:rolleyes Yeah because the spurs really faced this current Cavs team didn't they idiot....

m33p0
12-30-2008, 03:16 AM
:rolleyes Yeah because the spurs really faced this current Cavs team didn't they idiot....
cavs got creamed and will be again. do shut up.

NEXT!

anakha
12-30-2008, 03:19 AM
How would the Spurs fair against the Cavs if they by some chance meet in the finals? Obviously only way the Lakers aren't in the finals is if one of the Lakers main players get hurt and thats how the Spurs would get past L.A so if that happened how would this series go?

:lol

Stop pretending to be a Spur fan. Anybody with half a brain isn't buying it anymore.

The_Game
12-30-2008, 03:20 AM
cavs got creamed and will be again. do shut up.

NEXT!

didn't santa buy you a clue for christmas? he really should of done.

Spurs are no longer a GREAT championship team like when the two teams met in the finals...Lebron is way better and he has way better players around him.

get out of my thread unless you are going to show any kind of basketball IQ.

m33p0
12-30-2008, 03:30 AM
didn't santa buy you a clue for christmas? he really should of done.

Spurs are no longer a GREAT championship team like when the two teams met in the finals...Lebron is way better and he has way better players around him.

get out of my thread unless you are going to show any kind of basketball IQ.
while the Cavs are playing great they can't humanly possible to play even better meaning this is as good as it gets for the current cavs team. meanwhile, the spurs still have guys coming back from surgery and are yet to gel and they will do so come rrt time. in other words, the best is yet to come for the spurs.

and while the cavs added the 'great' mo williams they also lost a serviceable big man in drew gooden. they still don't have anyone to stop parker and they now have one less big man to send against duncan. the spurs on the other hand, no longer has the services of horry (which is no lost) and brent but gained 'lowly' roger mason.

and as great as james is, he is still only one man. contain him and the cavs are vulnerable. and the spurs just have the man for the job, bruce bowen.

your clues are in the stocking. i suggest you open them now.

NEXT!

Shastafarian
12-30-2008, 03:36 AM
I hesitate to call the Cavs something great since they have a total of 4 quality wins for the entire season. As others have said,

NEXT

wijayas
12-30-2008, 03:45 AM

Let the world "Witness" another sweep. Spurs 4 Cavs 0.

J.T.
12-30-2008, 03:57 AM
Hi Louis

Chieflion
12-30-2008, 04:02 AM
Ha, seems like everyone disagrees with The Game.

T Park
12-30-2008, 04:21 AM
It would be a far far far more tougher finals series this time around.

Spurs 4 Cavs 1

Goodbye.

baseline bum
12-30-2008, 04:21 AM
Spurs in 6. Cleveland still has too many scrubs around LeBron and Williams to win a title.

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2008, 07:07 AM
they still have daniel gibson right?

spurs in 4, with tp winning finals mvp again...co-signed behalf gibson

KidCongo
12-30-2008, 07:11 AM
while the Cavs are playing great they can't humanly possible to play even better meaning this is as good as it gets for the current cavs team. meanwhile, the spurs still have guys coming back from surgery and are yet to gel and they will do so come rrt time. in other words, the best is yet to come for the spurs.

and while the cavs added the 'great' mo williams they also lost a serviceable big man in drew gooden. they still don't have anyone to stop parker and they now have one less big man to send against duncan. the spurs on the other hand, no longer has the services of horry (which is no lost) and brent but gained 'lowly' roger mason.

and as great as james is, he is still only one man. contain him and the cavs are vulnerable. and the spurs just have the man for the job, bruce bowen.

your clues are in the stocking. i suggest you open them now.

NEXT!

Drew Gooden hahahah ducktail, the Duncan stopper..

You guys aren't being fair but give me the Lakers.

mrspurs
12-30-2008, 07:13 AM
Id like to get past the Bucks before thinking about the Cavs.

Brazil
12-30-2008, 07:14 AM
No way the spurs sweep the cavs, the cavs are a much better team this year, but IMHO of the 3 lakers/celtics/cavs, the cavs are the easiest match up for the spurs, I would say spurs in 6.

WalterBenitez
12-30-2008, 07:23 AM
Spurs 4-2 , LBJ will make 200 points in a game, but the best TEAM will win.

sonic21
12-30-2008, 07:35 AM
spurs 4-1
the only good team the cavs can beat are Boston, detroit and orlando

m33p0
12-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Drew Gooden hahahah ducktail, the Duncan stopper..

You guys aren't being fair but give me the Lakers.
nobody said he is. but he is another wide body to send against duncan. and he happens to have a decent jumper.

don't get carried away with our comments. it's for the benefit of the OP who seems to be out of his game.

samikeyp
12-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Spurs in 6

mystargtr34
12-30-2008, 08:09 AM
All bullshit aside.

The series would be tough. I think the Spurs would in 6 or maybe even 7.

That team is alot better than the team that got swept.

The_Game
12-30-2008, 08:22 AM
funny stuff in this thread. Spurs fans actually think thry can beat the Cavs...newsflash spurs are on longer good enough to beat teams like the Cavs

Cavs have the best overall player, better defense, better depth, better offense yet somehow the spurs would beat the Cavs? :lol funny stuff.

Cavs are much better than the team the spurs played in the finals while the spurs are worse.

there is a reason why boston are so worried about the Cavs. Mo Williams has made them such a dangerous team and he is a guy who can go toe to toe with Tony Parker. Something they didn't have before.

Brazil
12-30-2008, 08:32 AM
funny stuff in this thread. Spurs fans actually think thry can beat the Cavs...newsflash spurs are on longer good enough to beat teams like the Cavs

Cavs have the best overall player, better defense, better depth, better offense yet somehow the spurs would beat the Cavs? :lol funny stuff.

Cavs are much better than the team the spurs played in the finals while the spurs are worse.

there is a reason why boston are so worried about the Cavs. Mo Williams has made them such a dangerous team and he is a guy who can go toe to toe with Tony Parker. Something they didn't have before.

The_Game
Team: San Antonio Spurs
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Brazil
12-30-2008, 08:33 AM
The_Game (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=936)
Believe.

:lmao:lmao

Chieflion
12-30-2008, 08:39 AM

Somehow the Spurs are worse than what they are in 2007. Parker has improved. Duncan is the still the same. Ginobili will get his form back. The Spurs got younger. Take Lebron out of his game and the Cavs are done. For the Spurs, you have to pick your poison with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. If someone thinks that Mo Williams is the guy that puts the Cavs over the top, he is not thinking straight.

anakha
12-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Spurs fans actually think thry can beat the Cavs...newsflash spurs are on longer good enough to beat teams like the Cavs

And the Laker fan exposes himself. :lol

The_Game
12-30-2008, 08:54 AM
Somehow the Spurs are worse than what they are in 2007. Parker has improved. Duncan is the still the same. Ginobili will get his form back. The Spurs got younger. Take Lebron out of his game and the Cavs are done. For the Spurs, you have to pick your poison with Duncan, Parker and Ginobili. If someone thinks that Mo Williams is the guy that puts the Cavs over the top, he is not thinking straight.

Duncan is still the same? no he isn't, he is worse. He can no longer take over and go off for 30 all the time.

Spurs are still the big 3 and a load of crap, Cavs have 3 legit scoring options and good depth...Spurs still have no center and no real depth.

take lebron out of his game and the cavs are done? you clearly havn't watched the cavs this year..and the chances of taking him out of his game is impossible these days. Mo Williams can basically match Parker scoring wise...and the spurs have nobody to give Z any problems.

i know we all want the best for the spurs and hope they win but facts remains we aren't good enough anymore.

stretch
12-30-2008, 08:55 AM
this is fucking stupid how much of homers some spurs fans are.

cavs in 6, maybe 5.

The_Game
12-30-2008, 08:59 AM
this is fucking stupid how much of homers some spurs fans are.

cavs in 6, maybe 5.

Sadly many of my fellow fans are, they don't realise that the Cavs are better in every way to the Spurs and have the best overall player. When a team has a more balenced offense and better defense along with better depth how on earth you can be so confident to beat the Cavs is crazy to me.

sadly alot of Spurs fans are living in the past and thinking the Spurs are what they were a few years ago and that the Cavs are the same when they are clearly much better.

SpurAddict561
12-30-2008, 09:02 AM
4-2, if they have home court advantage

4-1 if we do

stretch
12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
its even funnier that spurs fans think bruce bowen is the same defender as he used to be, which he clearly isnt, and also think Lebron is the same player he used to be, which he clearly isnt. no fucking way does Bowen have a chance in hell to defend lebron one-on-one (which what he did in 2006 was overrated, because it was a fantastic team effort that stopped Lebron, not all Bruce Bowen). Lebron is the most unguardable one-on-one player in the NBA right now, and possibly the most unguardable guard/forward in NBA history, simply due to his freakish, unmatched athletic ability. If you had to go for an entire game guarding either him or Kobe one-on-one, I'd take my chances with guarding Kobe in a heartbeat. Lebron is simply too fast, too quick, too strong, and too gifted. About the only thing Kobe can do better than Lebron is shoot, but when its one-on-one, and your man can blow by you or dunk on you at will even if you back off of them and challenge them to shoot, then a good jumper isn't all that meaningful.

Bowen has absolutely no chance at guarding Lebron this time around.

stretch
12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
Sadly many of my fellow fans are, they don't realise that the Cavs are better in every way to the Spurs and have the best overall player. When a team has a more balenced offense and better defense along with better depth how on earth you can be so confident to beat the Cavs is crazy to me.

sadly alot of Spurs fans are living in the past and thinking the Spurs are what they were a few years ago and that the Cavs are the same when they are clearly much better.

Yup. The Cavs are a damn good team now.

m33p0
12-30-2008, 09:25 AM
Duncan is still the same? no he isn't, he is worse. He can no longer take over and go off for 30 all the time.
how is he worse? he's been playing the best ball of his career in recent years.

Spurs are still the big 3 and a load of crap, Cavs have 3 legit scoring options and good depth...Spurs still have no center and no real depth.

roger mason and matt bonner sends their greetings.

take lebron out of his game and the cavs are done? you clearly havn't watched the cavs this year..and the chances of taking him out of his game is impossible these days. Mo Williams can basically match Parker scoring wise....

manu says hi.

and the spurs have nobody to give Z any problems

tim duncan, been playing with the spurs for 11 years.

i know we all want the best for the spurs and hope they win but facts remains we aren't good enough anymore.
take off your mask and stop pitting your self with us, you pretentious prick.

m33p0
12-30-2008, 09:27 AM
its even funnier that spurs fans think bruce bowen is the same defender as he used to be, which he clearly isnt, and also think Lebron is the same player he used to be, which he clearly isnt. no fucking way does Bowen have a chance in hell to defend lebron one-on-one (which what he did in 2006 was overrated, because it was a fantastic team effort that stopped Lebron, not all Bruce Bowen). Lebron is the most unguardable one-on-one player in the NBA right now, and possibly the most unguardable guard/forward in NBA history, simply due to his freakish, unmatched athletic ability. If you had to go for an entire game guarding either him or Kobe one-on-one, I'd take my chances with guarding Kobe in a heartbeat. Lebron is simply too fast, too quick, too strong, and too gifted. About the only thing Kobe can do better than Lebron is shoot, but when its one-on-one, and your man can blow by you or dunk on you at will even if you back off of them and challenge them to shoot, then a good jumper isn't all that meaningful.

nobody can. it was a team effort. nobody said it wasn't. but it started with bruce.

Chieflion
12-30-2008, 09:31 AM

take lebron out of his game and the cavs are done? you clearly havn't watched the cavs this year..and the chances of taking him out of his game is impossible these days. Mo Williams can basically match Parker scoring wise...and the spurs have nobody to give Z any problems.

I laughed. Seriously. Mo Williams can't match Parker scoring wise. Not even close. His production is worse coming into Cleveland. Duncan does not get 30 points daily cause he does not need to. The Spurs have someone to slow down Z this year (Kurt Thomas).You act like Ilgauskas is Yao Ming. You are not even a Spurs fan which I mentioned in my 1st post in this thread. Did I mention George Hill and Roger Mason? Possibly Ian. Last of all, did I mention anything about a sweep?

You clearly did not watch the Spurs this year.

Naelven
12-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Hard to answer to this question because the final will be Spurs vs Boston and Spurs will win in 7.

The Cavs will be obliterated by the Celtics in conference final and the Lakers will be anihilated by the Spurs in conference final..

So my answer is the Cavs will be swept by Boston ;)

Next !!

stretch
12-30-2008, 09:58 AM
tim duncan, been playing with the spurs for 11 years.

The problem there is that Z has good shooting ability. Pull Duncan out of the middle, and their defense develops some major holes.

it's me
12-30-2008, 09:59 AM
The only major difference between the 07 Cavs and nowdays Cavs is that back then they didn’t have a PG … big deal … I say it’ll be a 4-0 series and Duncan finals MVP… everything back to normal….

The Game spurs fan .... hahah...... F’king looser.

m33p0
12-30-2008, 10:01 AM
The problem there is that Z has good shooting ability. Pull Duncan out of the middle, and their defense develops some major holes.
... which none of the cavs outside of james can exploit.

hater
12-30-2008, 10:14 AM
logically, if SPurs face Cavs, that means they got through the West. If they are good enough to get through the West, then that means they have Duncan, Parker + Manu playing like they supposed to. If Duncan, Parker + Manu play like they supposed to vs. Cavs..... Logically, Spurs in 5

nkdlunch
12-30-2008, 10:23 AM
what is up with ppl riding cavs nuts??? didn't they have 2nd best record in NBA or close to it at some points in the last 2 years as well? and what happened? :rolleyes

yes they are better this year but they are no lock to be even in the East Finals.

these are the teams that would most likely beat the cavs in a series:
1. Boston
2. LA
3. Spurs

these are the teams that would give them hell in a series and I am not sure Cavs could beat:
1. NO
2. Utah
3. Orlando
4. Detroit

T Park
12-30-2008, 10:29 AM

Newsflash

someone should hit you in the head with a hammer because you are a retard.

stretch
12-30-2008, 12:15 PM
... which none of the cavs outside of james can exploit.

which proves just how little you actually watch the cavaliers.

Rohirrim
12-30-2008, 12:26 PM
LOL The Cavs aren't shit.

6 games max if the league doesn't institute Wade 2.0

I fear Dirk in the playoffs far more than Lebroom.

DAF86
12-30-2008, 12:35 PM
The Celts, Lakers and Spurs are the only ones that can win this championship. Lebron will never get a ring in Cleveland.

m33p0
12-30-2008, 12:39 PM
which proves just how little you actually watch the cavaliers.
pstt! there's a rumor going around that Pop is the best in-game coach particularly when it comes to making adjustments. thought i'd pass that tidbit along.

jag
12-30-2008, 12:43 PM
The Celts, Lakers and Spurs are the only ones that can win this championship. Lebron will never get a ring in Cleveland.

The real thing that bothers me about playing the Lakers isnt the amount of talent they have, that's nothing new, it's the fact that Phil has owned Pop over the years.

As far as these strategic playoff "chess games" go, Phil has always seemed to be one step ahead.

urunobili
12-30-2008, 12:51 PM
logically, if SPurs face Cavs, that means they got through the West. If they are good enough to get through the West, then that means they have Duncan, Parker + Manu playing like they supposed to. If Duncan, Parker + Manu play like they supposed to vs. Cavs..... Logically, Spurs in 5

Spurs in 5 would also show an improvement from the Cavs side since they were able to win one game in that hypothetical result... :downspin:

DAF86
12-30-2008, 12:54 PM
The real thing that bothers me about playing the Lakers isnt the amount of talent they have, that's nothing new, it's the fact that Phil has owned Pop over the years.

As far as these strategic playoff "chess games" go, Phil has always seemed to be one step ahead.

Yep the Lakers are the team that I fear the most, I actually feel very confident about playing the Celtics in a NBA finals.

SpurAddict561
12-30-2008, 01:01 PM

did you not watch the 07 Finals?

Bowen didn't guard LeBron, the whole team did

hahahahaha

and the only good offensive player they picked up since then is Mo Williams, who is inconsistent and Delonte West, same applies.

oooh, scary Cavs team

hater
12-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Yep the Lakers are the team that I fear the most, I actually feel very confident about playing the Celtics in a NBA finals.

same here. I am very comfortable vs. Celtics. Lakers have our number like we have Phoenix. Last year was just depressing seeing our team up 12, 14 vs. LA. Then lakers come in 2nd half and punish us like a D-league team. and yeah Phil owns Pop in playoffs

honestfool84
12-30-2008, 01:22 PM
same here. I am very comfortable vs. Celtics. Lakers have our number like we have Phoenix. Last year was just depressing seeing our team up 12, 14 vs. LA. Then lakers come in 2nd half and punish us like a D-league team. and yeah Phil owns Pop in playoffs

eh, maybe they have our number, but not the same way we have phoenix's.

we've actually beat the lakers when it counted (99, 03), meanwhile the suns only beat us when duncan was out with an injured foot.

SpurAddict561
12-30-2008, 01:41 PM
I'd love to scoop up Mutumbo, some of you guys just don't realize how big of an impact he would make on our post presence.....really

even if he only gives us 20 minutes a game, while Bynum is on the floor...or Shaq for 20 minutes

HUGE impact

mutumbo would make Kendrick Perkins his hoe and leave Timmy to slap KG around on his own

Chandler would not be getting those back door alley oops from CP, period

Warlord23
12-30-2008, 01:57 PM

Paging The_Game, your fellow Lakersground butt pirates are looking for you.

Laker fan disguising as a Spur fan on a Spurs board - how pathetic is that fanbase?

xtremesteven33
12-30-2008, 02:01 PM
I'd love to scoop up Mutumbo, some of you guys just don't realize how big of an impact he would make on our post presence.....really

even if he only gives us 20 minutes a game, while Bynum is on the floor...or Shaq for 20 minutes

HUGE impact

mutumbo would make Kendrick Perkins his hoe and leave Timmy to slap KG around on his own

Chandler would not be getting those back door alley oops from CP, period

:tu

Also he would be guarding YAOOOOO!!!!!!!

HarlemHeat37
12-30-2008, 02:05 PM
we match up with Cleveland and Boston much better than we do with the Lakers..

Cleveland isn't a significantly tough match up for us..Lebron still lacks a consistent jumper, which is the type of guys that our D thrives against..the reason we struggle against Kobe is because we single cover him and allow him to take jumpers..he didn't get to the line vs. us last year, he was just dominating with his shot..Lebron's jumper is still inconsistent, which allows our team D to cover him a lot better by allowing him to shoot..

SpursDynasty
12-30-2008, 04:39 PM

The Spurs would sweep Cleveland just like 2007.

Jmehra1
12-30-2008, 04:57 PM
haha a maverick fan coming in here like they have done anything significant to talk shit

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-30-2008, 05:53 PM
I'd love to see the Cavs make the finals against a healthy Spurs team. The Spurs would still win a rematch, IMO, although it would be a much better series.

LEONARD
12-30-2008, 07:23 PM
The Spurs would sweep Cleveland just like 2007.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/187/399378038_ed2986e3e5.jpg

TampaDude
12-30-2008, 11:02 PM

See the 2007 Finals for your answer. :lol

Spork KIller
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM

what a fucking idiot!!

hahaha

Spork KIller
12-30-2008, 11:09 PM

another idiot...trapped in a time warp

ducks
12-30-2008, 11:15 PM

last time it was a sweep and tp got finals mvp

and james sucked major balls

TampaDude
12-30-2008, 11:19 PM
another idiot...trapped in a time warp

Coming from a fan of the ZERO championship having Suns, who ALWAYS get owned by the Spurs, I'll take that as a compliment...LOSER! :lmao

The_Game
12-31-2008, 01:40 AM

are you that freaking stupid? comparing those teams to this years is like comparing the the lakers 3 peat team to the one that bad parker, kwame starting...cavs are a much different team

god there are so many blind idiot homers on this board....i bet you think we can beat the lakers too hey :lol

losing to the bucks at home..god we are so good

anakha
12-31-2008, 01:47 AM
are you that freaking stupid? comparing those teams to this years is like comparing the the lakers 3 peat team to the one that bad parker, kwame starting...cavs are a much different team

god there are so many blind idiot homers on this board....i bet you think we can beat the lakers too hey :lol

losing to the bucks at home..god we are so good

The Laker fan shows his true colors again.

spursreport
12-31-2008, 02:35 AM
The Game is SpursMania2003 from spursreport. Dont take anything he says seriously. The guy was all over Rips nuts in the 2005 finals saying he is so much better than Manu. Then throughout that whole series he was defending rip each and every time. Then claimed how Flip Saunders>Larry Brown when it came to coaching the Pistons. He hypes up every contender other than the Spurs. He is on his knees for the Lakers/Cavs now but he will do it to another team soon enough.

The_Game
12-31-2008, 02:43 AM
The Game is SpursMania2003 from spursreport. Dont take anything he says seriously. The guy was all over Rips nuts in the 2005 finals saying he is so much better than Manu. Then throughout that whole series he was defending rip each and every time. Then claimed how Flip Saunders>Larry Brown when it came to coaching the Pistons. He hypes up every contender other than the Spurs. He is on his knees for the Lakers/Cavs now but he will do it to another team soon enough.

nope and nope

anakha
12-31-2008, 02:44 AM
nope and nope

Proof please?

dirk4mvp
12-31-2008, 02:45 AM
The Cavs would just be too much for an average team like the Spurs to handle.

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 03:27 AM
If the Spurs are an average team, I am pretty sure that there are 20 bad teams in the NBA. That is pretty sad.

m33p0
12-31-2008, 03:52 AM
The Cavs would just be too much for an average team like the Spurs to handle.
an average team that happens to lead a division with 4 potential playoff teams.

Rogue
12-31-2008, 11:05 AM
Our 4-0 victory of 07's finals over the cavs was not a coincide.

stretch
12-31-2008, 12:27 PM

hi gayboy

Lakers_55
12-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Well, if they do meet in the finals 2009, Cavs will likely have HCA....so, it could go 7 games easily.

On a Stern conspiracy theory tangent, the NBA will allow the Lakers to win the title this year, else Kobe opts out and heads for Europe. It will allow Cleveland to win it this year or next to keep LeBron in Cleveland, or it will keep them out of the finals so he goes to New York...

This board will really see a lot of trolls if the latter happens. One reason you see so many Laker trolls is because of the population around Los Angeles. We have more fans than most teams, so naturally, you see more bad apples here. Well, New York has more people than Los Angeles does, and some of their fans are the most obnoxious people I have ever seen post. Plenty of them have the attitude that if God Himself went up against a New York team, He would lose. Plus, they are going to be bandwagon fans, the Knicks last won in 1973. Yankees aren't giving them much to cheer about, so like a guy just out of prison, they'll hump anything that moves. Keep in mind, New York has some great fans so, I am not picking on them. It's just the large populations that NY and LA have that make it seem like we all suck.

dirk4mvp
12-31-2008, 01:54 PM
an average team that happens to lead a division with 4 potential playoff teams.

I thought the reg season didn't mean anything? Why do spurfans change it up when it fits their argument?

It's pretty homer of any spurfan to say just because of 07 the Spurs would win again. Now Lebron is by far the best player in the game, his team is much better than 07, and the Spurs aren't nearly as good as they were in 07.

mrspurs
12-31-2008, 04:05 PM
Im gonna say this. Sweeping the Cavs got us a ring. But imo it also might have hurt us into thinking we were untouchable. While the Cavs have improved alot. The Spurs have not. Just this year did we try to address some of our needs. And imo its a year to late. Add to that the Gasol, KG and Shaq trades of last year. And imo we've fallen even farther behind. And now with half a Manu, this team isnt nowhere near the team it was in 07. A healthy Brent was alot better then the current Roger. Compare Hill and Beno and come PO time they'res not much difference. What stands out the most imo, is Timmy. Imo he had a very hard time in the post season last year. And we didnt do anything to help him out. Not yet. I like what Pop has done while Manu was out. Resting Bruce I think is a major factor. We better hit alot of 3s in order to win 7 game series against anyone. Things are about to get real tough. Here comes another rodeo.

m33p0
12-31-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought the reg season didn't mean anything? Why do spurfans change it up when it fits their argument?

It's pretty homer of any spurfan to say just because of 07 the Spurs would win again. Now Lebron is by far the best player in the game, his team is much better than 07, and the Spurs aren't nearly as good as they were in 07.
i just wanted to show you how average the spurs are currently.

dirk4mvp
12-31-2008, 08:59 PM
Everyone other than a few select spurfans know that.

Spork KIller
01-01-2009, 05:02 AM
i just wanted to show you how average the spurs are currently.

They are not average...

They are PATHETIC!

:lol

Spork KIller
01-01-2009, 05:07 AM
and when you pathetic mofos are going to understand, this is not the same pathetic Cavs team you beat in the worst NBA Finals in the history of the National Basketball Association?

Gutter92
01-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Spork, when your Suns win a finals, you can lecture us about winning finals. Your permission to post has been revoked. gtfo my internet!

SmellyFeet
01-01-2009, 08:07 AM
Spork, when your Suns win a finals, you can lecture us about winning finals. Your permission to post has been revoked. gtfo my internet!

You mad, fat boy?