PDA

View Full Version : Breaking UP is Hard to do..

Nbadan
12-30-2008, 03:20 PM
...at www.michiganliberal.com a professor in Russia predicts the U.S. will collapse and look like this. Texas is under Mexican influence again, good for the beer... and the best part,... Alaska, and Sarah Palin go back to Russia. Good riddance!

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif

SnakeBoy
12-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Mexico can't even control it's own country but they're going to control millions of very well armed pissed off Texans.

:lmao

DarrinS
12-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Doesn't matter because global warming will kill us all by then.

Extra Stout
12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
While I have entertained some thought experiments about what could come to pass to cause the U.S. to dissolve, and what political unions would emerge in its stead, I think the particular thought experiment by this Russian lacks any meaningful understanding of the United States whatsoever.

hater
12-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Mexico can't even control it's own country but they're going to control millions of very well armed pissed off Texans.

:lmao

the drug cartels will take care of those texans.

RandomGuy
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
While I have entertained some thought experiments about what could come to pass to cause the U.S. to dissolve, and what political unions would emerge in its stead, I think the particular thought experiment by this Russian lacks any meaningful understanding of the United States whatsoever.

:lol
You think?

The scary thing is that this is what seems to pass for rational thinking in Russia these days. This and a lot of other things really make me feel sorry for the average Russian at the failure of their ineptocracy.

RandomGuy
12-30-2008, 05:14 PM

The super volcano under Yellowstone (http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2008/12/30/yellowstone-earthquakes-under-supervolcano-caldera.html)could do it quicker...

If that shit goes off, it is game over, man. Even as far away as texas, we would be litererally boiling, if we survived the blastwave. :spless:

Nbadan
12-30-2008, 05:21 PM
....Yellowstone......meteors and comets......Planet X.....you conspiracy theorists...

RandomGuy
12-30-2008, 05:22 PM
....Yellowstone......meteors and comets......Planet X.....you conspiracy theorists...

I love you too, Dan. :p:

Nbadan
12-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Merry X-Mas to you too! :santahat

-zvCUmeoHpw

DarrinS
12-30-2008, 05:28 PM
The super volcano under Yellowstone (http://www.usnews.com/blogs/capital-commerce/2008/12/30/yellowstone-earthquakes-under-supervolcano-caldera.html)could do it quicker...

If that shit goes off, it is game over, man. Even as far away as texas, we would be litererally boiling, if we survived the blastwave. :spless:

Now THAT is something to be concerned about.

Wild Cobra
12-30-2008, 06:15 PM
I'll believe General Zod will destroy us before that Russians predictions come true.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2008, 06:17 PM
the drug cartels will take care of those texans.

Not likely. No one does killing as well as americans. Sure guys like Hitler and Milosevic tried to commit genocide but we're the only to actually accomplish it. When push comes to shove, we know how to get the job done.

ClingingMars
12-30-2008, 06:42 PM

ClingingMars
12-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Not likely. No one does killing as well as americans. Sure guys like Hitler and Milosevic tried to commit genocide but we're the only to actually accomplish it. When push comes to shove, we know how to get the job done.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

good stuff.

-Mars

Rohirrim
01-02-2009, 11:47 AM
I prefer the Jericho scenario.

Rohirrim
01-02-2009, 11:48 AM

nah man. MS1.3 would wipe us out.

Darrin
01-02-2009, 11:56 AM
...at www.michiganliberal.com a professor in Russia predicts the U.S. will collapse and look like this. Texas is under Mexican influence again, good for the beer... and the best part,... Alaska, and Sarah Palin go back to Russia. Good riddance!

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif

So...NAFTA is a peace treaty?

How would the NBA score its 'foreign players?'

Supergirl
01-02-2009, 12:49 PM
You fail at reading comprehension. He's quoting someone else's prediction, and has this to say about it:

"Now we see the real reason why Jennifer Granholm ran for, and won, the governorship at the precise time that she did. It was all part of a cunning plan to bring the state of Michigan into the sphere of Canadian influence. Read here.

Is it a coincidence that a high-powered, Harvard-educated lawyer with so many flagrantly Canadian qualities about her just happened to become Michigan's governor eight years before the country is predicted to collapse into turmoil and put our state under a despotic Canadian rule? Our only salvation is that in December of 2012 the Mayan calendar ends, which presages the world's doom. "

Sounds a little flippant and tongue-in-cheek to me. I don't think it sounds like he's suggesting he's buying this prediction. Although, I do wish he credited the actual map to whoever originated it...

Rogue
01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
The russians are too optimistic for our future, why the hell don't they dream of our nation being devided into 50 pieces? That may happen when their ideal communism comes, but their nation is gonna be cut into 1000 sacks before that.

Plus, I don't think Alaska and Palin are that bad.

Hawaii would join japan instead of china, 'cause the chinese govs only allow their square to abbeviate rather than swellon. They already have too huge a population.

jack sommerset
01-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Texas is controled by Mexico already