PDA

View Full Version : McGrady to Sit Out Back-to-Backs

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Rockets Notes: McGrady to sit out games
By JONATHAN FEIGEN
Houston Chronicle
Dec. 30, 2008

Rockets guard Tracy McGrady returned to the court Monday after missing Saturday’s game, but said he and the team have agreed he will not play both games when the Rockets play two games in as many nights.

After struggling in New Orleans on Friday, McGrady sat out Saturday’s game against the Utah Jazz.

“Me and coach talked about it, and I think when we do have back-to-backs, we’ll really have communication to decide which game I should play and which game I should sit out.

Rockets coach Rick Adelman said there is no set plan about which game he would skip, but that the decision might be based on the schedule. He said he has never dealt with that sort of situation, but that it would allow greater certainty about who would be available to play.

McGrady said he has not felt his “normal self” since the last game of the playoffs when he played after an anti-inflammatory injection.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6186435.html

Indazone
12-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Don't know what to think of this. Well actually I do.

It is spelled like this

P...A...N...S...Y!!!

Yeah I said it.

The ROCKETS MAIN PANSY ON A TEAM FULL OF PANSIES!

You actually have grown a pair and I don't mean balls!

http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/gay-parade-20.3-769240.jpg (http://ladybunny.net/blog/uploaded_images/gay-parade-20.3-769247.jpg)

Reck
12-30-2008, 05:45 PM
That is a pretty cowardly reason to stop playing. Lets say he plays on a first night of a back to back game, who's to say he's not gonna reinjured himself on that game rather then the second one?

But health should be the priority #1.

lil_penny
12-30-2008, 06:00 PM
if it looks, smells and tastes like a pussy.. its a Houston rocket!

Medvedenko
12-30-2008, 06:16 PM
insert obligatory "back" joke......

resistanze
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
insert obligatory "back" joke......

DAMNIT! You beat me to it.

Allanon
12-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Y'know I've had it with T-Back. I've given him a free pass as injuries do happen but this is just like the proverbial record. Enough is Enough.

So until further notice, I've finally decided LeBron > T-Back.

Roxsfan
12-30-2008, 09:05 PM
if it looks, smells and tastes like a pussy.. its a Houston rocket!

Assumption: pussy= Houston Rockets

then you must LOVE the Houston Rockets, if not, you're prolly gay:lol

Roxsfan
12-30-2008, 09:06 PM
That is a pretty cowardly reason to stop playing. Lets say he plays on a first night of a back to back game, who's to say he's not gonna reinjured himself on that game rather then the second one?

But health should be the priority #1.

love your sig gif:wow

Roxsfan
12-30-2008, 09:08 PM
As far as resting tmac on b2bs--WGAF......as long as he is relatively healthy in April. I know TMAC will lay it out on the line in the postseason--he has always produced in the postseason stat-wise.

lebomb
12-30-2008, 09:13 PM
He is always hurt...........oh well, at least he isnt on the Spurs! LOL