PDA

View Full Version : can someone tell me why i like hoes?

tonylongoriafan
12-30-2008, 05:02 PM
seriously...most of them are here and there and like bruce bowen says: "it is what it is"

but there have been a few that i've fallen for, most recently this one that is just stupid...hence her tag "stupid girl"

so stupid girl and i are dating on and off over past year...steadily since about september...things are going good and then just this week she starts all complaining about her life and this and that. now just out of no where she wants to live together...

...i'm crazy, i'll try anything, but i'm not stupid...then she asks for money and/or for me to start to support her (not the first time for that fyi)

so now we're in this crazy limbo where i know what exactly is going on but i can't seem to help myself because, well, i like hoes...wtf? someone tell me y!

tonylongoriafan
12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
and when i said like, i probably should have said care because i really do care

JoeChalupa
12-30-2008, 05:15 PM
Are you a man? If so that answers your question.

ashbeeigh
12-30-2008, 05:22 PM
I'm sure I'll get bitched out for this..but it sounds like the natural progression of a relationship to me. Date --> Exclusively Date --> Move in together ---> You decide.

Moving in together is a big step no matter what though. Have you told her how crazy it makes you to be "supporting" her? All relationships have bumps. This may be a major one, but you may need to man up and deal with it.

And how is she a "hoe"? For taking some of your games? I saw no reason to call her a hoe in that post.

tonylongoriafan
12-30-2008, 05:28 PM
I'm sure I'll get bitched out for this..but it sounds like the natural progression of a relationship to me. Date --> Exclusively Date --> Move in together ---> You decide.

Moving in together is a big step no matter what though. Have you told her how crazy it makes you to be "supporting" her? All relationships have bumps. This may be a major one, but you may need to man up and deal with it.

And how is she a "hoe"? For taking some of your games? I saw no reason to call her a hoe in that post.

i would not even call this a relationship, let alone one that progresses naturally...and when i use the term dating, i mean it in its loosest sense. i can't remember the last time we were together at a place other than each others homes.

bumps? seriously, this shit is just out of NO WHERE...left field

and the definition of a hoe is a totally different topic...my question is why do i like them so much?

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-30-2008, 05:44 PM
nPfmcGP1kLs

ashbeeigh
12-30-2008, 05:45 PM
and the definition of a hoe is a totally different topic...my question is why do i like them so much?

You're going to have to do some heavy thinking about this. I don't think any of us can answer the question for you.

Luda
12-30-2008, 05:52 PM
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife
Hoes don't act right

ORION
12-30-2008, 05:54 PM
I thought this was a gardening thread.

baseline bum
12-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Nothing wrong with liking hoes. You get laid by a freak and she sponges your money in a mutually beneficial relationship. Time to let her go and find another now that the relationship isn't going to be beneficial to you.

ORION
12-30-2008, 06:00 PM
say youre religious
And tell her you want to fill her with your holy spirit

Luda
12-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Hoely

baseline bum
12-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Tell her you want to put on your robe and wizard hat.

MiamiHeat
12-30-2008, 06:03 PM
when we buy a car, we would love for it be brand new and fresh clean right?

so why would anyone want a 'hoe' as a serious relationship? they are just for sex when you need some punany. the end.

for a wife, you want a virgin if you can get it. if not, as little mileage as possible.

MiamiHeat
12-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Tell her you want to put on your robe and wizard hat.

LOL

cast lvl 9 eroticism

baseline bum
12-30-2008, 06:04 PM
when we buy a car, we would love for it be brand new and fresh clean right?

so why would anyone want a 'hoe' as a serious relationship? they are just for sex when you need some punany. the end.

for a wife, you want a virgin if you can get it. if not, as little mileage as possible.

Virgin wife? That's insanity. What if she's a horrible lay?

Ed Helicopter Jones
12-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Hoes are great for the garden. No better way to loosen the topsoil and chop out the weeds. It's no wonder you like them! I like 'em too.

Good call. :tu

baseline bum
12-30-2008, 06:09 PM
then youre not doing it right

What can I do if the chick doesn't give head? That'd be a really nasty thing to find out on your wedding night.

Luda
12-30-2008, 06:10 PM
There you hoe again

MiamiHeat
12-30-2008, 06:15 PM
What can I do if the chick doesn't give head? That'd be a really nasty thing to find out on your wedding night.

no, i don't mean virgin at marriage

I mean virgin when you started dating her.

you can have all the sex you want before marriage. i am just saying, virgin when you meet her.

she obviously won't be experienced, so you can TEACH her. she learns about sex through YOU. so she does the things YOU like :)

my wife was a virgin when i met her :) we were both teenagers though

baseline bum
12-30-2008, 06:22 PM
no, i don't mean virgin at marriage

I mean virgin when you started dating her.

you can have all the sex you want before marriage. i am just saying, virgin when you meet her.

she obviously won't be experienced, so you can TEACH her. she learns about sex through YOU. so she does the things YOU like :)

my wife was a virgin when i met her :) we were both teenagers though

OK, that makes more sense. Still, I'd rather just go grab a nice beer at the store than have to brew it myself.

ORION
12-30-2008, 06:23 PM
That's why you get the extended warranty

I. Hustle
12-30-2008, 06:26 PM

:toast

ORION
12-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Hoes are great for the garden. No better way to loosen the topsoil and chop out the weeds. It's no wonder you like them! I like 'em too.

Good call. :tu
Every time I step on a hoe they hit me in the face

I. Hustle
12-30-2008, 06:43 PM
I like to swing the hoe before I start digging.

I. Hustle
12-30-2008, 06:50 PM
See weed... get hoe that's my mindset

http://z.about.com/d/landscaping/1/5/I/6/landscape_fabric_3.jpg

T Park
12-30-2008, 07:25 PM
I like to swing the hoe before I start digging.

i don't know why, but i just started laughing uncontrollably at this :lmoa

CuckingFunt
12-30-2008, 09:05 PM
Every time I step on a hoe they hit me in the face

Sideshow Bob feels your pain.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2931/bobrakemh1.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4159/sideshowbobrakeby5.png

TDMVPDPOY
12-31-2008, 12:01 AM

a business warranty will always be outsourced to a 3rd party where they will GONZO over it....

get a manufactures warranty, cause they know how to hit it up professionally.

tonylongoriafan
12-31-2008, 09:12 AM
You're going to have to do some heavy thinking about this. I don't think any of us can answer the question for you.

no heavy thinking...that's why i posted the question on a forum...for shits and giggles...it's over when it's over

Kori Ellis
12-31-2008, 09:21 AM
I don't really understand that scenario. You say that you have been dating steadily since September (and on and off before then).

And then you say ...

i would not even call this a relationship, let alone one that progresses naturally...and when i use the term dating, i mean it in its loosest sense. i can't remember the last time we were together at a place other than each others homes.

I am guessing in your initial post, you meant "banging steadily" not "dating steadily". But is she aware that you don't even consider it a relationship? If she's been steady with you for 6 months and on and off for a year, then she probably considers it a relationship - which is probably why it's not outrageous for her to think that you should live together.

If she's just a steady bootie call, then you should probably make her aware of that, and just let her know that you don't plan to live with nor support someone who you don't even consider your girlfriend.

As for "why" you like hoes, that answer is easy. Because they are satisfying - all sex, no commitment - perfect for an immature guy.

Hungry farmer
12-31-2008, 09:31 AM
Nothing better than a good hoe.

tonylongoriafan
01-02-2009, 08:33 AM
I am guessing in your initial post, you meant "banging steadily" not "dating steadily". But is she aware that you don't even consider it a relationship? If she's been steady with you for 6 months and on and off for a year, then she probably considers it a relationship - which is probably why it's not outrageous for her to think that you should live together.

If she's just a steady bootie call, then you should probably make her aware of that, and just let her know that you don't plan to live with nor support someone who you don't even consider your girlfriend.

As for "why" you like hoes, that answer is easy. Because they are satisfying - all sex, no commitment - perfect for an immature guy.

our "steadily dating" over the past 6 months has consisted of picking up take out and having dinner and each other homes, banging, and nothing else on a consistent/almost daily basis. i would consider it steadily because over that time because i've been with no one else and it was consistent than before when it was sporatic (on and off).

to make the logical jump from basically hanging out a few hours a day for maybe 3-4 days a week to living with each other is NOT the natural progression of anything.

people don't care about booty calls...my question is why i care for this one...WTF?

TDMVPDPOY
01-02-2009, 08:51 AM
hoes? i got hoes in different area codes...

ploto
01-02-2009, 01:37 PM
I think the deeper question is why do they like you?

TwAnKiEs
01-02-2009, 01:46 PM
tWTPcOT97_U