PDA

View Full Version : Bucks 100 Spurs 98

endrity
12-30-2008, 11:43 PM
Goob job Milwaukee for going out there tonight, taking care of business and beating a team you are supposed to. It shows the Spurs are not the contenders everyone thought they were, otherwise why would they lose this game. The Bucks have owned them rightfully for a long time and continue to do so, and no team that is owned by the Bucks will win a championship this season.

Again nothing personal against the Spurs but they are just not very good. Tim Duncan is a choker on a decline, just the simple facts. Nothing personal against him but other guys are much better than him now.

This means that officially there are no contenders anymore in the NBA, since the Celtics and Cavs have also lost recently.

dirk4mvp
12-30-2008, 11:44 PM
I agree. The only elite teams are the Heat, Pacers, and Warriors since they've defeated the teams people thought were real contenders such as the Cavs, Lakers, and Celtics.

SmellyFeet
12-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Spurs suck.

IronMexican
12-30-2008, 11:47 PM
:lol

Reck
12-30-2008, 11:52 PM
Goob job Milwaukee for going out there tonight, taking care of business and beating a team you are supposed to. It shows the Spurs are not the contenders everyone thought they were, otherwise why would they lose this game. The Bucks have owned them rightfully for a long time and continue to do so, and no team that is owned by the Bucks will win a championship this season.

Again nothing personal against the Spurs but they are just not very good. Tim Duncan is a choker on a decline, just the simple facts. Nothing personal against him but other guys are much better than him now.

This means that officially there are no contenders anymore in the NBA, since the Celtics and Cavs have also lost recently.

You have a point. They do have their way with the Spurs. But like it has been stated before, Spurs will never or possibly will never meet them come playoffs time so Spurs will take this loss with a grain of salt and move on knowing they dont have to worry about the Bucks.

In the other hand, you're full of it.

Bucks have been beating the Spurs prior to their 4th,3rd, and 2nd and even 1st champ. So you fail misserably trying to prove a point that doesn't exist.

DubMcDub
12-30-2008, 11:53 PM
Good post.

endrity
12-30-2008, 11:55 PM
You have a point. They do have their way with the Spurs. But like it has been stated before, Spurs will never or possibly will never meet them come playoffs time so Spurs will take this loss with a grain of salt and move on knowing they dont have to worry about the Bucks.

In the other hand, you're full of it.

Bucks have been beating the Spurs prior to their 4th,3rd, and 2nd and even 1st champ. So you fail misserably trying to prove a point that doesn't exist.

Dude, seriously, do you have any idea what this is all about?

SpursDynasty
12-30-2008, 11:56 PM
Spurs forum. This section of the forum is for the rest of the NBA. There is an entire Spurs/Bucks game blog to post in.

Kori, move these..thanks.

endrity
12-30-2008, 11:57 PM
hahahahaha

This is Spurs related, true, but does this mean we can't debate this in the NBA forum. I feel much better debating this with the other NBA fans here.

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 12:00 AM
I agree. The only elite teams are the Heat, Pacers, and Warriors since they've defeated the teams people thought were real contenders such as the Cavs, Lakers, and Celtics.

Quoted for truth.

Reck
12-31-2008, 12:01 AM
Dude, seriously, do you have any idea what this is all about?

Yeah I believe so. You said you were gonna make a topic when the Spurs lose to a bad team. That's sinking to SD level and so that makes you a douchebag.

td4mvp21
12-31-2008, 12:03 AM
:lol We definitely had this one coming.

td4mvp21
12-31-2008, 12:03 AM
And by "this one" I mean both the game and this thread.

resistanze
12-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Yeah I believe so. You said you were gonna make a topic when the Spurs lose to a bad team. That's sinking to SD level and so that makes you a douchebag.

No.

endrity
12-31-2008, 12:06 AM

sure.....

At least some other Spurs fans around here know what to make of this.

21_Blessings
12-31-2008, 12:07 AM
:flag: :flag:

endrity
12-31-2008, 12:14 AM
Wow, the biggest Laker troll is back. I'd love for you and SD to go at it. We would get some true insightful arguments.

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2008, 12:15 AM
4 rings faggot!!!?oneon@@~!@

endrity
12-31-2008, 12:22 AM
4 rings faggot!!!?oneon@@~!@

Ah yes, you and SOF, are the "true" fans who were owned by TPark in Spurs section. Honestly, how old are you guys?

BlackSwordsMan
12-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Ah yes, you and SOF, are the "true" fans who were owned by TPark in Spurs section. Honestly, how old are you guys?

say wah now?

mystargtr34
12-31-2008, 12:42 AM
I laughed.

Good thread.

SmellyFeet
12-31-2008, 12:43 AM

The same tpark who quit on the team in 05?
He is fat.

LA24
12-31-2008, 12:44 AM
Great thread !!! :lol :toast

I look forward to this every time the Spurs lose.

Findog
12-31-2008, 12:47 AM

SD is awesome. The original post is hilarious.

Allanon
12-31-2008, 12:48 AM

:lol:lol

Findog
12-31-2008, 12:48 AM
Wow, the biggest Laker troll is back. I'd love for you and SD to go at it. We would get some true insightful arguments.

SpursDynasty would toy with 21 Palins. That's not a fair fight.

endrity
12-31-2008, 12:49 AM

When did I do that?

Reck
12-31-2008, 12:50 AM
When did I do that?

If it wasn't you, then it was one of your mavs fan colleague.

endrity
12-31-2008, 12:52 AM
If it wasn't you, then it was one of your mavs fan colleague.

Sorry, don't blame me for other people's faults. And yet I don't think SD has started a thread on the Mavs in a long time so I doubt it.

Reck
12-31-2008, 01:00 AM
Sorry, don't blame me for other people's faults. And yet I don't think SD has started a thread on the Mavs in a long time so I doubt it.

I'm not.

Its just wierd to have people say things like that after SD makes a topic. You cant never let him get to you.

lefty
12-31-2008, 01:23 AM

WTF

What a retard :lmao

YellowFever
12-31-2008, 01:54 AM
WTF

What a retard :lmao

Dude, he's mocking SD.

Just substitute the "Spurs" in that paragraph for Lakers, Blazer...etc... and that sounded just like one of SD's rants.

phyzik
12-31-2008, 02:01 AM
The Bucks just had some shots falling. Nothing impressive. Spurs just missed the shots they where supposed to miss. Calm down people.

Findog
12-31-2008, 02:03 AM
The Spurs have been lucky enough to pass some passes, set some screens and shoot some shots to a 20-11 record, but they'll fall to earth soon enough because they're just not that good. Any old asshole like Roger Mason can hit a 3-ball now and then. Good job Milwaukee on beating a team you're supposed to beat, especially in the Duncan era.

peskypesky
12-31-2008, 02:07 AM
Spurs lost to Bucks. Big freakin' deal. Means very little. Just like when the Jets beat the Titans this year. Everyone was rolling out a red carpet to the Superbowl for Favre and company. But guess what? Jets didn't even make the playoffs, and Titans finish with best record in the NFL. Funny how that happens.

Findog
12-31-2008, 02:13 AM
Spurs lost to Bucks. Big freakin' deal. Means very little. Just like when the Jets beat the Titans this year. Everyone was rolling out a red carpet to the Superbowl for Favre and company. But guess what? Jets didn't even make the playoffs, and Titans finish with best record in the NFL. Funny how that happens.

Look, no need to get defensive. This was totally expected, just the Bucks going out there and taking care of business against an inferior team. Nobody was asking the Spurs to beat Milwaukee at home, that's out of the realm of possibility.

Lakers_55
12-31-2008, 02:15 AM
Hey, there are no elite teams in the NBA. SpursDynasty eliminated most of them already. Now it's a crapshoot for the trophy! Maybe OKC will win it all!

Seriously, retarded threads are just that. Ignore them, it's what the attention whores that make them hate the most. Ignore them, and there wll be fewer.

Allanon
12-31-2008, 02:18 AM

Just chill. :)

This happens every time whether it's Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, Mavs, Rockets, especially the Rockettes.

These threads are great after a horrid loss.

It's really nothing personal against the Spurs, they're a nice team. But the Bucks just beat a team they were supposed to beat.

21_Blessings
12-31-2008, 05:01 AM

Difference between the Titans and Spurs are the Titans are actually contenders while SA isn't.

The Spurs in general mean very little because they are no longer relevant. Nothing more than a 2nd tier NBA team that is on a steady decline towards the lottery in a few years. :toast

sonic21
12-31-2008, 05:23 AM
:tu nice read

endrity
12-31-2008, 07:36 AM
:tu nice read

Thnx, I can't believe the amount of people taking this for something else. Clearely they don't know much about SD.

LEONARD
12-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Kori, move these..thanks.

Like Kori takes orders from a flaming douchebag... :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol