PDA

View Full Version : TMac for Marbury, time to cut bait Houston?

DaDakota
12-31-2008, 01:08 AM
I am pretty tired of the Tmac drama, and whether he is going to suit up or play in back to back games, or why him getting another lady pregnant is ruining his homelife and causing him to sulk on the court.

I think it may be time to cut bait for the good of the team. Give him to the Knicks for Marbury or another expiring deal, get out of the way, let Yao lead.

I am really close to saying sayanara to probably the most talented underacheiver in NBA history.

What do you say BBall fans, for the good of the Rockets, is it time to let him go?

DD

Boston Pancake
12-31-2008, 01:09 AM
:lmao

DaDakota
12-31-2008, 01:26 AM
I know, it is not equal talent it is only to get out of one year of a 21 million dollar contract...resign Artest and open Cap room to go after other talented players this year before the glut of cap space and all the competition in 2010.

DD

RsxPiimp
12-31-2008, 01:39 AM
do it. mcfailure is done. get that capspace.

Indazone
12-31-2008, 02:32 AM
Another fine kneejerk response to T-Mac's knee. If we EVER sign Marbury it's time for all Rockets fans to become Lakers fans.

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 03:12 AM
McGrady's contract ends in 2010, I believe. Why trade him for Marbury?
I would never trade an injury prone player for a cancer, if I were a GM.

baseline bum
12-31-2008, 03:57 AM
I only voted for the trade because I'm sick of seeing that gimp start over more deserving players like Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Tony Parker, Deron Williams, etc. every single All-Star game.

Bob Lanier
12-31-2008, 05:04 AM
I would never trade an injury prone player for a cancer, if I were a GM.
This is a trade of an injury-prone cancer for a less injury-prone cancer.

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-31-2008, 09:41 AM
I know, it is not equal talent it is only to get out of one year of a 21 million dollar contract...resign Artest and open Cap room to go after other talented players this year before the glut of cap space and all the competition in 2010.

DD

He make $21 millions? How is this possible? Rockets pays him same type money as Lakers pays Kobe? Who is T-Mac's agent?

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 09:50 AM
T-Mac's agent was a genius. In case, you don't know, this was supposed to be his prime. Before his injuries, no one expected him to decline so early.

monosylab1k
12-31-2008, 09:57 AM
Who from the Mavs do you want for T-Mac. I'll give you anybody but Dirk.

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 10:03 AM
Who from the Mavs do you want for T-Mac. I'll give you anybody but Dirk.

From an outsider, but this is not fair right?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=992~2006~802~2834~532&teams=10~10~10~6~6&te=&cash=10:6

Well, Mark Cuban can send cash compensation, he is generous with his team.

Assuming Mavs do not want Josh Howard, this could happen. But, they are divisional rivals.

DaDakota
12-31-2008, 11:48 AM
The Mavs might be interesting......starting with Josh Howard, and maybe Jason Terry for him?

DD

Supergirl
12-31-2008, 12:38 PM
I think Houston should try and trade him, but not for Marbury, never for Marbury. I think Marbury should retire - it's obvious he's incapable of playing on a team for a sustained period of time.

But McGrady will never be 100% healthy. This has been clear for years. Back problems don't even go away, and back problems at a young age are a sign that his body really can't handle the grind of being a pro-ball player. At best he could be a role player with limited minutes, and possibly stay healthy that way. But he can't be a franchise player with his health issues.

The problem is that it's always hard to get back equal talent for a player like TMac. But it's time to try, if the Rockets ever want to get out of the first round.

m33p0
12-31-2008, 12:53 PM
From an outsider, but this is not fair right?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=992~2006~802~2834~532&teams=10~10~10~6~6&te=&cash=10:6

Well, Mark Cuban can send cash compensation, he is generous with his team.

Assuming Mavs do not want Josh Howard, this could happen. But, they are divisional rivals.
if they're desperate, does it really matter?

layupdrill
12-31-2008, 06:48 PM
Lol these trades are funny..

Marbury for T Mac would be like Gasol for Kwame Brown.

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 07:39 PM
Lol these trades are funny..

Marbury for T Mac would be like Gasol for Kwame Brown.

It happened, didn't it?

galvatron3000
12-31-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't think McGrady should retire (yet) but I think it's too much of an uphill climb trying to win a CHAMPIONSHIP when both franchise players stay injured so much. I think the Rockets should trade him for another ALL Star guard or an All Star Point, not franchise because I don't see any team doing that but the Grizz and they dont have a franchise player

Biernutz
12-31-2008, 07:49 PM
A great straight up trade. Both have the same value this year and have played about the same..LOL

lil_penny
12-31-2008, 07:51 PM
blazers want tmac if houston would take raef lafrentz and a bag of cheatos.

Stump
12-31-2008, 08:05 PM
TMac's contract ends in 2010, which makes him extra valuable. If you keep him, you can still go for the big fish that year. If you trade him, he should have pretty high value. Don't settle for Marbury.

Roxsfan
12-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Dakota--this is premature now. If he continues to gimp around all season, including the playoffs---he is sadly done in Houston. I really hope he gets better and lights it up in the postseason relatively healthy and helps the rox to the 2nd round. If he does not, he is done in Houston. If they get to the second round and he is hurt and they're eliminated--he is done.

SpursDynasty
12-31-2008, 10:25 PM
Tracy McGrady should never have made it in the NBA. His career FG% is horrendous. 43.7% over his career. He just takes more shots than his teammates, that is why he has been a high scorer yet never made it out of the first round.

Worst player ever.

Roxsfan
12-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Tracy McGrady should never have made it in the NBA. His career FG% is horrendous. 43.7% over his career. He just takes more shots than his teammates, that is why he has been a high scorer yet never made it out of the first round.

Worst player ever.

You are a fucking idiot. That's all I have to say you stupid ass motherfucking moron bastard ass bitch fag.

SpursDynasty
12-31-2008, 10:39 PM
You are a fucking idiot. That's all I have to say you stupid ass motherfucking moron bastard ass bitch fag.

Nothing personal against McGrady, he just doesn't have any business dribbling an NBA basketball.

mavs>spurs2
12-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Nothing personal against McGrady, he just doesn't have any business dribbling an NBA basketball.

Nothing personal against SpursDynasty, he just doesn't have any business posting on a basketball messageboard. Again, nothing personal against SD, it's really not his fault he was born retarded.

mavs>spurs2
12-31-2008, 10:56 PM

This thread isn't about SD, it's about Tracy McGrady and the Rockets.

Roxsfan
12-31-2008, 11:00 PM
This thread isn't about SD, it's about Tracy McGrady and the Rockets.

Thanks captain fucking obvious.

SmellyFeet
12-31-2008, 11:02 PM

Again, nothing personal against Tmac, but he just sucks ass. Again, nothing personal.

Chieflion
12-31-2008, 11:08 PM

Worst player ever.

Iverson says hi with his undeserved MVP and pathetic field goal percentage.

Rogue
12-31-2008, 11:21 PM
For sure it's good for the rockets to remove Tmac, but it's gonna be a bad news for the team which aquires him. Tmac is always a cancer wherever he is.

mavs>spurs2
12-31-2008, 11:21 PM

Are you fucking retarded? It amazes me everytime someone quotes SD and some fucktard like you, who by the way posts here all the time and knows better, takes it seriously and bitches about it. I mean seriously, cmon, you didn't know that was a jab at SD, not at you?

FYI, that's SD's newest thing, "This thread isn't about ________ it's about _______."

Indazone
01-01-2009, 12:14 AM
The only thing the Rockets have to cut bait on is one of our freaking horrible pt guards and get a good one.

Roxsfan
01-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Are you fucking retarded? It amazes me everytime someone quotes SD and some fucktard like you, who by the way posts here all the time and knows better, takes it seriously and bitches about it. I mean seriously, cmon, you didn't know that was a jab at SD, not at you?

FYI, that's SD's newest thing, "This thread isn't about ________ it's about _______."

now that you mention it yes you are fucking correct. Sorry, but as much as I hate that bastard, and as much as I post here--I'm no expert in Spursdynastyisms. Thanks for pointing that motherfucking out to my ass.

and btw, fuck you:toast

Findog
01-01-2009, 01:29 AM
now that you mention it yes you are fucking correct. Sorry, but as much as I hate that bastard, and as much as I post here--I'm no expert in Spursdynastyisms. Thanks for pointing that motherfucking out to my ass.

and btw, fuck you:toast

He's doing schtick. He hustled us all for a long time before most of us caught on. Now he's considered a ST treasure.

layupdrill
01-01-2009, 12:15 PM
It happened, didn't it?
I know that was the sarcasm in the post...

To answer this topic, There are few teams that would gamble on McGrady, so trading him isnt gonna happen

Double-Up
01-01-2009, 02:11 PM

Worst player ever.

At least he's smart...he's made like 125 million over the years. I'd say he's sitting pretty right now. As for you your nothing but a troll and a pathetic one at that. Go fuck your sister you inbred water moccasin faced ass biatch.

SmellyFeet
01-01-2009, 03:28 PM
At least he's smart...he's made like 125 million over the years. I'd say he's sitting pretty right now. As for you your nothing but a troll and a pathetic one at that. Go fuck your sister you inbred water moccasin faced ass biatch.

This thread is not about SD, it's about the suck ass rockets.

Kobe™
01-01-2009, 03:39 PM
You want an expiring shit, Mihm & Odom for 1st rd virgin & Landry
Kobe will show that fuck how to win.

Double-Up
01-01-2009, 07:39 PM
This thread is not about SD, it's about the suck ass rockets.

I don't give a fuck it's about trolls have nothing else to do but creating stupid meaningless threads with even more meaningless replies...

Rogue
01-01-2009, 08:56 PM
it should be a great news for the rockets to throw Trash Mcgrady to new york, but the question is will the knicks chock again to accept this trade.

Several years ago, the knicks ate Morrise Taylor's garbage contract for the rockets and they had definitly learnt something from taylor's trade.

F**k T-Mac

Armando
01-01-2009, 10:54 PM
I am pretty tired of the Tmac drama, and whether he is going to suit up or play in back to back games, or why him getting another lady pregnant is ruining his homelife and causing him to sulk on the court.

I think it may be time to cut bait for the good of the team. Give him to the Knicks for Marbury or another expiring deal, get out of the way, let Yao lead.

I am really close to saying sayanara to probably the most talented underacheiver in NBA history.

What do you say BBall fans, for the good of the Rockets, is it time to let him go?

DD

Are you really a Rockets fan?

LEONARD
01-02-2009, 06:37 PM

Worst player ever.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/187/399378038_ed2986e3e5.jpg

m33p0
01-02-2009, 10:31 PM
how about now?

Hemotivo
01-02-2009, 10:33 PM
This is a trade of an injury-prone cancer for a less injury-prone cancer.

:tu

Rogue
01-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Are you really a Rockets fan?
yes, he is really a pathetic rockets fan who has beening contributing to the "clutchfans.net" for years. But the rockets have never broken into the seacond round since their "clutchfans.net" was founded.:lmao

DaDakota
01-03-2009, 04:59 PM
I am clearly a fan, who sees the truth before most ordinary casual fans.

Tmac has quit, it is obvious to anyone paying attention.

He hates his role in the team where everyone gets to touch the ball, so he pouts and quits.

Lovely.

DD

Nation of Domination
01-05-2009, 10:20 AM
I hope they do trade Tmac so Yao can lead this team to the lottery. I hate how Houston fans overrate Yao. The fact that they view this soft turnover prone idiot as a superstar is a fucking joke. Please trade Tmac so they can finally expose Yao for what he is, an overrated piece of shit. The rockets keep losing because they want Yao to be Hakeem, they want him to be the leader of this team, but he cant because he has no heart, no balls, and is soft.

ElNono
01-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Time to cut out the dead weight... Might aswell trade him now that you could still get a pick or two than waiting for him to announce his retirement...

DaDakota
01-05-2009, 02:07 PM
TMac wants the ball in his hands all game long, and walk it up the court...there is a reason he has not been out of the first round...ever...

It takes 5....but he thinks it takes 1.

Teams let him play for 3 and 1/2 quarters then take the ball out of his hands, and the rest of the team has not had it all game, and they choke late.

Addition by subtraction, trade him to Siberia.

DD

21_Blessings
01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Heh, Rocket fans giving up already. Thing of beauty that everyone not-a-resident-of-Houston-or-member-of-clutchfans.net saw coming.

Indazone
01-05-2009, 07:36 PM
knee jerk responses about T-Mac. If you're going to pick on a gimp, then why don't you pick on Battier too since he had knee surgery too. He can't play consistently in games either. Why don't you call him out and say that he's weak minded, he quit on his team, blah blah blah.

Want to pick on Artest and Barry too? Artest and Barry have skipped games. Why not, just pile on. Seems to be the fashion these days.

DaDakota
01-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Inda/Pop/Kill/BBallScientist,

Yeah, except those guys are really hurt, Tmac is faking it.

DD

sook
01-06-2009, 12:49 AM
t-mac is a fag, any scoring threat for him at this point would be great

Indazone
01-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Inda/Pop/Kill/BBallScientist,

Yeah, except those guys are really hurt, Tmac is faking it.

DD

First of all, I'm calling you out. You want everyone to think you are some basketball guru. That you know the innerworkings of the Rockets and the inner mental capacities of each and every player and what they are going through. In reality you are nothing more than a regular fan like the rest of us and all you can do is speculate. You do not in fact know Tracy McGrady and have no credentials to even comment about it. You do not know Rafer Alston. You are not Daryl Morey's best friend. You are in fact
a douchbag fan with wild speculations about everything. A mentally diminished fan at that.

DaDakota
01-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey Comcast !

Thanks for that, and by thanks, I mean, I don't care.

I know Tmac is faking it, KNOW it.....if you were still on Clutchfans you would know the reason....

DD

Nation of Domination
01-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Tmac and Yao are both pussies and they can both get the fuck out of houston.