PDA

View Full Version : What ia missing from the Spurs engine?

Illusionarist
12-31-2008, 04:21 AM
Well, we have had two close games. Now we lost one. However our big3 is back strong and healthy. What's the problem? Something is wrong because we have got the best material in the NBA.

Amuseddaysleeper
12-31-2008, 04:23 AM
Horrible front court outside of TD, and we're terrible at points in the paint this year despite having 3 all stars who can score around the rim.

Lakers_55
12-31-2008, 04:44 AM
Hmmm....another thread of what's wrong with the Spurs...Well, from a Laker fan viewpoint, nothing is wrong. It's just a game you lost. You will lose more like this to weakies during the season as will all the teams. Way back when TP and MG were both out, I was telling you everything would be fine, your role payers would get minutes. That worked out fine, look how many threads touted Mason and Hill. You'll run off a streak of wins soon, and play us in a couple of weeks. No matter the result of that game and the rematches, it's the post season that counts. That's a long way off, just enjoy the ups and downs that naturally occur before then.

mudyez
12-31-2008, 05:11 AM
Hmmm....another thread of what's wrong with the Spurs...Well, from a Laker fan viewpoint, nothing is wrong. It's just a game you lost. You will lose more like this to weakies during the season as will all the teams. Way back when TP and MG were both out, I was telling you everything would be fine, your role payers would get minutes. That worked out fine, look how many threads touted Mason and Hill. You'll run off a streak of wins soon, and play us in a couple of weeks. No matter the result of that game and the rematches, it's the post season that counts. That's a long way off, just enjoy the ups and downs that naturally occur before then.

wisely said...its stupid to hype he team after every win and call it dead after a loss...its the whole picture that should be seen...I give a damn about a loss to a team, that has our number but won't be matched against us in the PO's

if everyone would see it like most here do, even the 96-bulls would have been doubted at least 10 times in the regular season.

we will be fine come playoff time...not sure if we are favs against the lakers, boston or maybe even the cavs, but right now we can live with a L here and there

mudyez
12-31-2008, 05:13 AM
btw.: I dot think we need something in particular...I'm fine with the frontcourt (bonner gives us spacing, kurt toughness and oberto...uh...forget about oberto) and we have solved our backup-pg siutaion very well

the only thing we should hope for is health...meaning: manu should get back to 100% soon and everyone else should stay healthy come PO time

mrspurs
12-31-2008, 06:55 AM
Horrible front court outside of TD, and we're terrible at points in the paint this year despite having 3 all stars who can score around the rim.

yep