PDA

View Full Version : Another Its ALL BS thread.....Bullshit that is.

lebomb
12-31-2008, 08:21 AM
OSU, OU, Texas, the big 12 and the SEC top teams were clearly the best teams and conferences in College Football right? At least that is what I heard all year.............the Ducks in the so called weak Pac-10 conference goes in there and hands OSU their asses. So, I guess USC isnt as good as OU or Florida right? I dont even like any of these 3 teams, yet it sucks that any one loss team is eliminated from the title.

I know, I know......another playoff is needed thread from Lebomb......well, I dont give two shits if it bothers you.........we need a playoff. Hello, is anyone out there? Can you see what Im typing......Hello.......??

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Have a Happy New Year everyone..........have fun, yet be safe. :toast

dirk4mvp
12-31-2008, 01:28 PM
OSU was in the 2nd tier of elite teams. Who put them up there with OU, Texas, and Tech?

lebomb
12-31-2008, 03:49 PM
OSU was in the 2nd tier of elite teams. Who put them up there with OU, Texas, and Tech?

Many on this forum......................................

leemajors
12-31-2008, 03:57 PM

you = many?

johngateswhiteley
12-31-2008, 07:25 PM

the Pac-10 is fucking rolling! i love it...fuck half the people on this forum. stupid fucks.

anyway, you're right lebomb, many on this forum did say osu was an elite team, and not only that...but they would beat USC and would work all the teams in the Pac-10. what a maroon...

tlongII
12-31-2008, 08:07 PM
USC would kick the shit out of any team in the country.

johngateswhiteley
12-31-2008, 08:16 PM

i think they'd win.

CubanSucks
01-01-2009, 12:36 AM

Yeah even Oregon St who were led by a small freshman runningback that couldn't be tackled by the "greatest defense ever". Yeah I know "but it's usc!!!