View Full Version : My 56 year old dad is going to a Lil Wayne concert

Thunder Dan
12-31-2008, 09:54 AM
My little sister who is 14 wanted tickets to see Lil Wayne for Christmas- so my dad god them for her thinking my step mom would take her. Well, turns out she can't go and my dad was happy to fill in. I know they play some Lil Wayne on the radio, but this isn't some pop act. My dad says he is looking forward to it because he likes to people watch and he mentions he took my sister to Brittney Spears so this couldn't be any worse. I even offered to take her, but he is really looking forward to it because he has tickets really close to the stage.

So my dad is your average 56 year old white guy. He listens to talk radio, and when he does listen to music it's usually just the Stones and other oldies. I fear that my dad might get his ass kicked or I may never see him again. I think my sister thinks she is going to see a pop act she hears on the radio, and I don't know what my dad it thinking.....but this is funny as hell

Dr. Gonzo
12-31-2008, 09:59 AM
I was once next to a 65 year old lady at a Pantera/Black Sabbath show. I offered her a hit of my joint. She politely declined and seemed to enjoy herself. I'm sure your father will do the same.

Rohirrim
12-31-2008, 10:03 AM
Abort Mission. Abort Mission.

manufor3
12-31-2008, 10:59 AM
I had a 67 year old next to me at a Chili Peppers concert

balli
12-31-2008, 11:53 AM
but this isn't some pop act.l
It isn't?

Thunder Dan
12-31-2008, 11:57 AM
It isn't?

I mean it's not like going and seeing Will Smith or Justin Timberlake

Trainwreck2100
12-31-2008, 12:01 PM
he's gonna slap that 14 year old on the back of the head when he realizes he wasted his money on those ticks