PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett thinks rivals are all talk

Chieflion
01-01-2009, 05:52 AM
http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view/2008_12_31_Kevin_Garnett:_Rivals_are_all_talk:_But _some_think_C_s_a_trash_act/srvc=sports&position=also

Click on the link and see what you get. When Garnett calls a 2-3 zone, he will get on fours against the opposing PG.

m33p0
01-01-2009, 11:54 AM
no class at all.

KB24 MVP
01-01-2009, 08:15 PM
hes a fag

vna411
01-01-2009, 08:16 PM
i agree he is a fag

Armando
01-01-2009, 08:36 PM
While I agree his antics are getting out of hand. He is right when he says rivals are all talk. The Cavs/Lakers are just talking until they actually beat them 4 out 7 in the playoffs.

cobbler
01-01-2009, 09:06 PM
While I agree his antics are getting out of hand. He is right when he says rivals are all talk. The Cavs/Lakers are just talking until they actually beat them 4 out 7 in the playoffs.

He was refering to talk on the court and everyone knows KG is the foulest mouth and largest trash talker of them all. Even Ray Allen had to tell him the first week of practice last year that he wont tolerate KG's foul mouth. He's a douchebag and soon to be a one and done superdud.

The irony here is a Suns fan talking about the Cavs or Lakers having no room to talk. You don't win a series and all we hear is talk about how the refs and sterns screwed you.

KB24 MVP
01-01-2009, 09:07 PM

We would love 2 have a 1st round match up 2 destroy u Suns but i rather see the spurs beat the suns AGAIN, just to make the suns history of losing to the spurs in the playoffs longer :lol

Armando
01-01-2009, 10:20 PM
He was refering to talk on the court and everyone knows KG is the foulest mouth and largest trash talker of them all. Even Ray Allen had to tell him the first week of practice last year that he wont tolerate KG's foul mouth. He's a douchebag and soon to be a one and done superdud.

The irony here is a Suns fan talking about the Cavs or Lakers having no room to talk. You don't win a series and all we hear is talk about how the refs and sterns screwed you.

Still bringing up 2007 in 2009.

pawe
01-01-2009, 10:45 PM
We would love 2 have a 1st round match up 2 destroy u Suns but i rather see the spurs beat the suns AGAIN, just to make the suns history of losing to the spurs in the playoffs longer :lol

Be careful what you wish for, the suns might pull the rug under the Lakers if ever they might meet on the playoffs.

-KG has always been a nagging bitch even in his Minnesota days, he just upped it to another level since he's already got his ring and anyone else are mere mortals. He's due for a diaper change come february when he meets the Spurs.

Armando
01-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Be careful what you wish for, the suns might pull the rug under the Lakers if ever they might meet on the playoffs.

-KG has always been a nagging bitch even in his Minnesota days, he just upped it to another level since he's already got his ring and anyone else are mere mortals. He's due for a diaper change come february when he meets the Spurs.

See the Mavs in 06. Cuban was happy that Detroit lost in the ECF giving Dallas the homecourt. That worked out well for them right.

Armando
01-01-2009, 10:48 PM

If the Lakers are playing defense like they were prior to the Celtics game bring them on.

Lp26
01-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Portland forward Travis Outlaw doesn't believe that the defending-champion Celtics like to be roughed up.

"They are a team that likes to hit first," Outlaw said after Tuesday's win.

"I don't think they like to be hit. So they come out hard and try to hit you as hard as they can to intimidate you. But if you hold your ground or punch first, it rattles them a little bit."

Armando
01-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Whats that saying that teams that play physical or push the ball constantly don't necessarily like it when it gets done to them.

m33p0
01-01-2009, 11:22 PM
who won the last lakers-suns series?

KB24 MVP
01-02-2009, 02:36 AM

naw we will kill the Suns in 4 or 5 not 2 worry and we already stopped them Celtics streak but we didnt shut down KG but hopefully the lost hurt more ill be up 2 see Tim at KG

KB24 MVP
01-02-2009, 02:38 AM
If the Lakers are playing defense like they were prior to the Celtics game bring them on.

hahahaha dosent matter we will still kill ur team the least of our worries we got bigger fish 2 fry

cobbler
01-02-2009, 02:46 AM
Still bringing up 2007 in 2009.

No....bringing up last week...the week before. Now it's Stern and the refs have it out for Amare. Same ole same ole.

Ghazi
01-02-2009, 02:56 AM

And if the Suns are playing defense like they ALWAYS do I'm sure the Lakers would say "bring it on" as well :D.

YellowFever
01-02-2009, 03:00 AM
who won the last lakers-suns series?

Like that matters one iota when they meet in any future series....

urunobili
01-02-2009, 09:27 AM
what would y'all do if you get a free upgrade on 1st class and they sit you right besides KG?