PDA

View Full Version : Best Week Ever

exstatic
02-27-2005, 12:17 AM
I like that show. They were on a Keanau Reeves vibe tonight, and going on about how Constantine is yet another movie where he plays a savior type. One of the pundits came on and said "Keanau really is a savior. I saw a guy in a wheelchair get up and walk out of Johnny Mnemonic." OMG!
:lmaoX1billion

TheWriter
02-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah. Best Week Ever is a great show. I always have to Tivo it because I can never remember to watch it. even though I love the crap out of it.

My only complaint is that they're getting sloppy/weak on the whole "Who Had The Best Week Ever." segment towards the end of the sdhow.

Last week it was Britney's husband and then this week the chick from the Wonder Years.

Does anyone remeber when "Dudes" had the best week ever?

"Some dudes won the NBA title (Pistons), Some dude married Britney, Some dude got Julia Roberts pregnant."

lol

Procrastinator
10-27-2005, 04:53 PM
Damn it...I was meaning to watch that show.

CharlieMac
10-27-2005, 05:00 PM
Those dudes from The Modern Humorist are funny.

samikeyp
10-27-2005, 05:17 PM
I just saw that for the first time recently...it was great.

Marklar MM
10-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Some episodes are good, and some episodes are blah.

JMarkJohns
10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
I like "The Soup" better. It's just funny, even when it isn't. The jokes are either so good you can't stop laughing or so bad you can't help but laugh and the host pulls both type off perfectly.

They have better clips and less annoying guests.

Better writers as well.

Silver21_Black20
10-28-2005, 12:31 AM
I make sure to watch Best Week Ever every week...it's funny. I like that comedian dude with the gap in his teeth...:lol...he's funny.

SmotPoker
10-28-2005, 12:32 AM
I'd like the show, but my lesbian roommates sit and watch this show and laugh at the stupidest shit. So now I can't stand hearing the damn theme song.

David Bowie
10-28-2005, 12:57 AM
I really like that show. I love VH1 in general, but I really think that theyve gone downhill sonce theyve started spewing all that reality tv crap. I used to love that behind the music that they always did.