PDA

View Full Version : I think I just puked

chode_regulator
01-01-2009, 06:42 PM
after listening to Musberger and Herbstreit sucking on USC's dick for a whole half of a game. They are even stumping for USC to have been considered for the Championship. Everyone knew that PSU was overrated this season and over matched against USC.

And then to hear them suck on the whole Pac 10's dick as a conference bc they've won their bowl games. Wow, Zona beats BYU, to finsih with 5 losses on teh year. Cal beats a shitty miami team to finsih with 4 losses, OSU beats pitt to finsih with 4 losses an d Oregon finishes with 3 losses. What a dominant conference. 7 of the big 12 teams have equal to or less than those amount of losses and there is just no way you can argue anyone other than SC would have a chance playing in another conference other than the pac 10. Yeah OSU and maybe Cal would give it a run every now and then, but on a year in and out basis, no way

tlongII
01-01-2009, 06:46 PM
The Big-12 plays nobody out of conference. They are a joke.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-01-2009, 06:47 PM
*disclaimer* tlong is known the forum over for bringing the absolute weakest takes and predictions to this college football forum

tlongII
01-01-2009, 06:48 PM
*disclaimer* tlong is known the forum over for bringing the absolute weakest takes and predictions to this college football forum

Only to Longhorn homers.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Yeah shlong, so why don't you post a prediction you made alone, and you were right about.

tlongII
01-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah shlong, so why don't you post a prediction you made alone, and you were right about.

I have no desire to rub your noses in my superiority.

DMX7
01-01-2009, 07:35 PM
USC would beat anybody.

Sean Cagney
01-01-2009, 08:15 PM
USC would beat anybody.

Not Florida....

IronMexican
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
SC could play any D-1 school and be favored. It pisses me off ghey take games off, and it's costed them.

Sean Cagney
01-01-2009, 08:26 PM
SC could play any D-1 school and be favored. It pisses me off ghey take games off, and it's costed them.

They need to stop losing that one dumb game a year they do, then they will easily get in the NT game and we will see what they got... USC is a great team, no doubt about that! I would love to see them and FLA play, that would be a great game IMO (D verses a great O).

tlongII
01-01-2009, 09:10 PM
They need to stop losing that one dumb game a year they do, then they will easily get in the NT game and we will see what they got... USC is a great team, no doubt about that! I would love to see them and FLA play, that would be a great game IMO (D verses a great O).

But dude, HOW DID FLORIDA GET in the NT GAME INSTEAD OF USC? They lost at home to Mississippi. At least USC's loss was on the road.

dirk4mvp
01-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Ole Miss > OSU

tlongII
01-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Ole Miss > OSU

:lmao

NO FREAKING WAY!

BRHornet45
01-01-2009, 09:29 PM
But dude, HOW DID FLORIDA GET in the NT GAME INSTEAD OF USC? They lost at home to Mississippi. At least USC's loss was on the road.

because Florida beat the shit out of everyone they played. they slipped up to Ole Miss yes (which was a fluke), but check their schedule, they beat everyone else easily. oh and it helps that at least half their schedule is against REAL football teams unlike USC's schedule. ANY half ass decent football team could look good if they were lucky enough to play that pansy ass schedule that USC plays every year .... USC only plays 1 or 2 "tough" games every year and you know it. who was their last opponent before their bowl game??? Northern Utah Missionary College?????? or was it Eastern Oregon Community College??????? LMAO

IronMexican
01-01-2009, 09:40 PM
UCLA. Troy?

Sean Cagney
01-01-2009, 09:53 PM

They beat the #1 ranked team at the time (SEC title game) on their last regular season game, thats how they got there. USC beat? Ohio State early on but they are pushovers pretty much, who else big? FLA's schedule was tougher, thats what it boils down to.

dirk4mvp
01-01-2009, 11:27 PM
:lmao

NO FREAKING WAY!

easily

DMX7
01-02-2009, 04:50 AM
Not Florida....

One of Florida's best Runningbacks transfered to Florida because he couldn't get playing time at SC. Just goes to show how stacked they are but Florida would play them tight but wouldn't win.

johngateswhiteley
01-02-2009, 05:30 AM
One of Florida's best Runningbacks transfered to Florida because he couldn't get playing time at SC. Just goes to show how stacked they are but Florida would play them tight but wouldn't win.

haha. i think its nice all the attention the Pac-10 and USC are getting. the conference gets unfairly criticized yearly, and the media are almost never correct. its about time...