PDA

View Full Version : Toronto 94, Houston 73

SpursDynasty
01-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow, I expected Houston to lose, but not this badly. Looking at Houston's box score, yikes...They missed 54 shots. Not going to get it done. McGrady, Yao, and Artest all played, so there are no excuses. Luther Head 0-for-6? No trash talking with this thread, this is a game Toronto was supposed to win and they did, nothing more nothing less.... Nice job Toronto. 20 missed 3-pointers by Houston? I think they need to re-evaluate their shot selections...Also, Artest taking the 2nd most amount of shots on Houston's team..yeah definitely need to re-evaluate shot selection plans....

This is the first of a back-to-back, so McGrady will be out tomorrow. That could be a good thing for Houston.

SmellyFeet
01-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Anyone else thinks the rockets do not deserve any "suck a$$" threads anymore? they REALLY do suck now.

ploto
01-02-2009, 09:26 PM
What does this say about Jermaine O'Neal?

Roxsfan
01-02-2009, 09:27 PM
they just missed a bunch of shots and raptors made a bunch of shots......no big deal.

Ditty
01-02-2009, 09:56 PM
they just missed a bunch of shots and raptors made a bunch of shots......no big deal.

yah thats the only reason the spurs lost to the bucks its called basketball what the main point of the game? :rolleyes

endrity
01-02-2009, 10:08 PM
yah thats the only reason the spurs lost to the bucks its called basketball what the main point of the game? :rolleyes

Dude, from the number of posts you have I can tell you don't much about the forum yet. Hang around for a while and you will. Meanwhile, when you read something that doesn't make sense it's useful to ask around if there is a meaning. You and BlackSwordWhatever.....

resistanze
01-02-2009, 10:08 PM

This thread isn't about the Spurs.

endrity
01-02-2009, 10:09 PM
^See, here's a man that gets it.

while you're at it, look up KFC too.

Ditty
01-02-2009, 10:15 PM

im jsut making a point and i actually am part of a forum but not this one

spursreport.com

spurs fans only :flag::flag:

dirk4mvp
01-02-2009, 10:18 PM

spursreport.com

Sounds like a boring shitfest.

endrity
01-02-2009, 10:20 PM
spursreport.com

You post here so you clearly are part of this forum as well.

And yes we love ST for this reason, it's most NBA-wide forum on the net, a true institution if you ask me :toast

Ditty
01-02-2009, 10:20 PM

to be honest it is boring

Roxsfan
01-02-2009, 10:22 PM

^ laughing out mother fucking loud

LOMFL

m33p0
01-02-2009, 10:26 PM
lemme guess. is it about the Raptors owning the Rockets or is it about the Rockets getting their faces wiped on the floor by the Raptors? might it be about TMac not wanting to play on the FIRST of a B2B, too? or could it be about Jermaine O'Neil's on-again-off-again legitimacy?

so many possibilities. :lol

Ditty
01-02-2009, 10:36 PM
lemme guess. is it about the Raptors owning the Rockets or is it about the Rockets getting their faces wiped on the floor by the Raptors? might it be about TMac not wanting to play on the FIRST of a B2B, too? or could it be about Jermaine O'Neil's on-again-off-again legitimacy?

:owned

Brazil
01-02-2009, 10:38 PM
ready for a denver sucking ass ?

Brazil
01-02-2009, 10:39 PM
ready for a denver sucking ass ?

:lmao:lmao anthony for a 3 1 sec left:king

Rogue
01-02-2009, 10:41 PM
yo si muy feliz que rockets conquistada Jazz

F**k the rockets whose leader is incredible a coward who is even more frail than Dirk Nowitki.

Texas_Ranger
01-02-2009, 10:42 PM
:lmao:lmao anthony for a 3 1 sec left:king

:bang

resistanze
01-02-2009, 10:53 PM

I left that open for you to decide!