PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Chandler is one dirty bastard.

lurker
01-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Hitting Przybilla on his injured wrist. What a douchebag.

lil_penny
01-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Yea broke a bone in it during the boston game.. looked like chandler got him right on the bullseye too.

Kobe™
01-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Just saw it,
any details on JP's injury?
Did it get any more severe.

ElNono
01-02-2009, 11:44 PM
That's the problem with NO. They're loaded with talent, but they end up doing stupid stuff like getting guys ejected because of childish, silly shit. They might still pull out a win against Portland, but Byron Scott can't be happy with stuff like this.

cnyc3
01-02-2009, 11:44 PM
He shot free throws, so it might not be too bad... :nope on chandler

lil_penny
01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
No word on pryz he seems fine though stayed in the game for a little after it occured

Ditty
01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
im glad spurs beat the most overated team in the league

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2009, 12:08 AM
im glad spurs beat the most overated team in the league

u talkin about the blazers? :lol

lil_penny
01-03-2009, 12:15 AM

Pretty sure he said the spurs

balli
01-03-2009, 12:17 AM
I knew before even opening this thread that it was made by some butt-hurt, crying, mav fan.

monosylab1k
01-03-2009, 12:18 AM
:rolleyes
I knew before even opening this thread that it was made by some butt-hurt, crying, mav fan.

Mormons approve of dirty plays.

balli
01-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Fuck you. You know I'm not a mormon.

dirk4mvp
01-03-2009, 12:19 AM

We're about as butthurt as Kirilenko actually was on that flop.

Rogue
01-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Bruce Bowen is undoubtedly a gentleman compared to that thug.
Chandler is just Paul's attendant that has been eating his sh!t and kissing his ass since he joined hornets. The only thing he can do there is just grabbing rebounds and eating paul's sh!ts, and elbowing others.

lurker
01-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Because only a Mavs fan would find someone giving an intentional hit on another player's injured wrist dirty? Dumbass.

Lakers2009champs
01-03-2009, 12:47 AM
I also knew that a MAVS fan started this thread.

balli
01-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Because only a Mavs fan would find someone giving an intentional hit on another player's injured wrist dirty? Dumbass.
No. In fact, I'm sure it was dirty. My statement wasn't really a debate on whether it was dirty play or not. It was a statement about mav's fan's propensity for bitching and moaning.

I've been watching the Utes all night, haven't been following the NBA schedule or game. So I just saw the thread and I thought to myself, I bet that's some crying mav fan. And sure fucking enough I was right, was I not?

JamStone
01-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Attack your opponent's weakness. If they can't handle it, they shouldn't be playing.

Rogue
01-03-2009, 01:51 AM
Just take a look at his name "tyson" which tells us everything.

Fortunately he didn't bite pryz's ears.

monosylab1k
01-03-2009, 01:55 AM
I've been watching the Utes all night

Your brethren won't be happy about that. Root for the Cougars.

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-03-2009, 03:05 AM
melo gets his arm knocked all the time coz opponents know his elbow is weak, but Chandler blatantly did it.

He should be suspended for at least a game for the shove and then shaping up for a fight.

Bob Lanier
01-03-2009, 03:07 AM
Attack your opponent's weakness. If they can't handle it, they shouldn't be playing.
:tu

I love it.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 08:50 AM
oh please sons ... that punk ass white boy got what he deserved and hes lucky that Tyson didn't knock his dirty ass out. that bitch was grabbing on Tyson all night long. not to mention tripped him in the 1st. oh and what was that final score again???? ..... to those of you calling Tyson dirty, you have no idea the history between those two.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2009, 09:02 AM
pryz like his meat round and brown....

Ditty
01-03-2009, 01:24 PM

nice ha

the two most overated teams in the confernce

Rohirrim
01-03-2009, 01:56 PM
At least Bowen is crafty about this shit.

If he did it, Pryz would be like "oh shit, my hand is missing" 3 days after the game.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Hitting Przybilla on his injured wrist. What a douchebag.

Exactly. Total douche scumbag asswipe f---wad. I wish I could punch him in the f-cking face after seeing that crap. Karate-chopping a player's broken wrist? Arrghhh.
:bang

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Just take a look at his name "tyson" which tells us everything.

Fortunately he didn't bite pryz's ears.

haha!! lol

Another Tyson douchebag!

(The irony? My girlfriend's last name is Tyson.:()

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Exactly. Total douche scumbag asswipe f---wad. I wish I could punch him in the f-cking face after seeing that crap. Karate-chopping a player's broken wrist? Arrghhh.
:bang

oh please you pussy bitch you. that douche Joel was grabbing on Tyson all night long jerking on his jersey so his arm got slapped and rightfully so. he shouldn't have been grabbing on his jersey with his dirty tactics and that wouldn't have happened. I just wish Tyson would have punched him in the face, dropped him to the floor ending his career.

lil_penny
01-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Tysons a tool.. wasn't doing shit but trying to act tuff. Pryz played his temper like a fiddle now he's sitting out next game hahaha.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 04:35 PM
oh please you pussy bitch you. that douche Joel was grabbing on Tyson all night long jerking on his jersey so his arm got slapped and rightfully so. he shouldn't have been grabbing on his jersey with his dirty tactics and that wouldn't have happened. I just wish Tyson would have punched him in the face, dropped him to the floor ending his career.

are you really equating "grabbing a jersey" with "karate-chopping a broken wrist"? Then you're as stupid as you are racist.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 05:43 PM
are you really equating "grabbing a jersey" with "karate-chopping a broken wrist"? Then you're as stupid as you are racist.

fuck you white boy

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:15 PM
fuck you white boy

I'm Mexican-American, you racist moron pansy-ass.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm Mexican-American, you racist moron pansy-ass.

no son your a fucking cuckold who likes to watch his mother fuck other men LOL

SmellyFeet
01-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Sons, all this hate, WHY I ASK YOU WHYYYYYYYY.

The blazers are pretenders, they suck ass and oden is a bust.
The hornets will get owned in the play offs, and cp3 is a flopping little biatch.

See? all is back to normal now.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Sons, all this hate, WHY I ASK YOU WHYYYYYYYY.

The blazers are pretenders, they suck ass and oden is a bust.
The hornets will get owned in the play offs, and cp3 is a flopping little biatch.

See? all is back to normal now.

son I liked it so much better whenever it was just the Spurs, Mavericks, Lakers, and Hornets fans talking shit. who invited these twats from Oregon ?

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:28 PM
no son your a fucking cuckold who likes to watch his mother fuck other men LOL

and you're a pathetic racist who likes to talk tough on internet forums because you have a tiny penis.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:29 PM
and you're a pathetic racist who likes to talk tough on internet forums because you have a tiny penis.

son go back to fingering your asshole to pictures of your mom and Greg Oden. you know you want to .... just do it.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:30 PM
son go back to fingering your asshole to pictures of your mom and Greg Oden. you know you want to .... just do it.

:sleep

SmellyFeet
01-03-2009, 06:31 PM
son I liked it so much better whenever it was just the Spurs, Mavericks, Lakers, and Hornets fans talking shit. who invited these twats from Oregon ?

Son, you have a point. These biatches talking smack is like the fucken thunder talking smack. It just doesn't make sense, y'know?

Portland biatches, you gotta earn your right to talk smack.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Son, you have a point. These biatches talking smack is like the fucken thunder talking smack. It just doesn't make sense, y'know?

Portland biatches, you gotta earn your right to talk smack.

Hornets haven't ever won anything, so why are they talking smack instead of hanging their heads in shame?

SmellyFeet
01-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Hornets haven't ever won anything, so why are they talking smack instead of hanging their heads in shame?

Son, at least they made it to the playoffs, and almost biatch slapped your team out of there. They gots the rights to talk smack.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:34 PM

son and what exactly has your piss poor team done since 1992 LOL? .... sure we are new to this, but I recall us whipping your ass this season and last.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Son, at least they made it to the playoffs, and almost biatch slapped your team out of there. They gots the rights to talk smack.

:lmao

they "made it to the playoffs"?? lol

and "almost" won? lol

please!

SmellyFeet
01-03-2009, 06:36 PM

and "almost" won? lol

please!

Son, what else do you want? you don't need to win a chmpionship to talk smack, just be a good team, not shit like portland.

P.S youe team almost got swepped inthe playoffs son, you shure you wanna talk smack yourself?

P.S you beaner!

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:37 PM

and "almost" won? lol

please!

again son ... what has your piss poor team done in the last 15 plus years? the fact is .... NOTHING. what was that final score again last night? just curious

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Son, what else do you want? you don't need to win a chmpionship to talk smack, just be a good team, not shit like portland.

P.S youe team almost got swepped inthe playoffs son, you shure you wanna talk smack yourself?

P.S you beaner!

Win a Championship and then come back and talk smack.

P.S. You racist

P.S. :lmao

P.S. :flag:

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:39 PM

P.S you beaner!

son he has trouble understanding that and he also has trouble accepting the fact that what happened 15-20 years ago (when the Blazers had a couple good years) has nothing to do with today. you gotta remember son, he is a man who enjoys watching his mother and his wife sleep with other men (specifically black men who look like Oden and Tyson Chandler)

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:40 PM
again son ... what has your piss poor team done in the last 15 plus years? the fact is .... NOTHING. what was that final score again last night? just curious

Spurs 91
Grizz 80

SmellyFeet
01-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Spurs 91
Grizz 80

Hey, how did your team do against the bukcs son?

P.S beaner!!!!

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
son he has trouble understanding that and he also has trouble accepting the fact that what happened 15-20 years ago (when the Blazers had a couple good years) has nothing to do with today. you gotta remember son, he is a man who enjoys watching his mother and his wife sleep with other men (specifically black men who look like Oden and Tyson Chandler)

lol

I don't give a crap about the Blazers.

:flag:

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey, how did your team do against the bukcs son?

P.S beaner!!!!

P.S. Regular season game

P.S. Who cares?

P.S. I do like beans!

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Win a Championship and then come back and talk smack.

P.S. You racist

P.S. :lmao

LMAO at you yet again son! .... I'm not in here talking smack about teams that have won a championship in the last 5 years like the Lakers, Spurs, or Celtics am I???? No son, I am talking smack about the pussy ass Blazer team. All that is required to be "allowed" to talk smack to Blazers fans is to at least have a team in the NBA representing your city!!

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:46 PM
lol

I don't give a crap about the Blazers.

:flag:

LOL son ... the internetz is seriouz bizzness

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:47 PM
LMAO at you yet again son! .... I'm not in here talking smack about teams that have won a championship in the last 5 years like the Lakers, Spurs, or Celtics am I???? No son, I am talking smack about the pussy ass Blazer team. All that is required to be "allowed" to talk smack to Blazers fans is to at least have a team in the NBA representing your city!!

When the Hornets win a Championship, you can talk smack to Blazers fans.

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:49 PM
When the Hornets win a Championship, you can talk smack to Blazers fans.

LOL son like I'm going to take what you say serious. you get off on watching your wife have sex with black men. seriously whats up with that? is it because of your obsession with NBA players like Tyson Chandler???

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:52 PM
LOL son like I'm going to take what you say serious. you get off on watching your wife have sex with black men. seriously whats up with that? is it because of your obsession with NBA players like Tyson Chandler???

Roy leads Blazers over Hornets 101-86
Nov 28 2008

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Roy leads Blazers over Hornets 101-86
Nov 28 2008

Threes push Hornets past the Blazers
87-82
Nov 15 2008

West's 25 points, Paul's double-double give Hornets' easy road win in Portland
92-77
Jan 2 2009

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 06:58 PM
It wasn't meant to be in 2008 for Chris Paul and the young Hornets. Their improbable yet fascinating season came to end Monday as the Spurs won a rare road game, taking Game 7 91-82.

The Hornets fell to 0-5 in second-round series

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 07:00 PM
It wasn't meant to be in 2008 for Chris Paul and the young Hornets. Their improbable yet fascinating season came to end Monday as the Spurs won a rare road game, taking Game 7 91-82.

The Hornets fell to 0-5 in second-round series

LOL son this is seriouz bizznezz now. funny how you had to use your Spurs to rescue you. you ran out of good things to talk about with the Blazers .... that's not difficult to do. but now tell me about your wife and her lovers

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 07:01 PM
LOL son this is seriouz bizznezz now. funny how you had to use your Spurs to rescue you. you ran out of good things to talk about with the Blazers .... that's not difficult to do. but now tell me about your wife and her lovers

The Hornets fell to 0-5 in second-round series.

duncan228
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM
NBA suspends Hornets' Chandler one game (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=afp-basketnbahornetschandler&prov=afp&type=lgns)

SmellyFeet
01-03-2009, 07:02 PM

Here son, let me help you with the blazers/sperms/cuckold, using my special la fan powers:

Hey beaners, your sperms almost got swepped in the wcf biatch, 4-1 biatch, how does la ass taste???

BeanerZ!!

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 07:03 PM

son that is in the past. you will see us again in the Playoffs this year. why do you keep avoiding the talk about your wife and mother?

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 07:05 PM

Good Lord is that pathetic or what?

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 07:05 PM
NBA suspends Hornets' Chandler one game (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=afp-basketnbahornetschandler&prov=afp&type=lgns)

son this is what I mean! the NBA even LIED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED in their own story! watch the video, then read the report. They claim that ....

"Chandler elbowed Przybilla in the neck, and Przybilla responded with a forearm to the chest before officials and teammates stepped in."

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 07:07 PM
The Portland Trailblazers team has advanced to the NBA Finals three times, winning the NBA Championship once, in 1977. The other NBA Finals appearances were in 1990 and 1992. The team has qualified for the playoffs in 25 seasons of their 36-season existence, including a streak of 21 straight appearances from 1983 through 2003. Four Hall of Fame players have played for the Trail Blazers (Lenny Wilkens, Bill Walton, Clyde Drexler, and Drazen Petrovic), as well as one player (Scottie Pippen) who was recognized as one of the league's 50 greatest but who is not yet eligible for the Hall. Bill Walton is the franchise's most decorated player; he was the NBA Finals Most Valuable Player in 1977, and the regular season MVP the following year. Three Blazer rookies (Geoff Petrie, Sidney Wicks, and Brandon Roy) have won the NBA Rookie of the Year award. Two Hall of Fame coaches, Lenny Wilkens and Jack Ramsay, have patrolled the sidelines for the Blazers, and two others, Mike Schuler and Mike Dunleavy, have won the NBA Coach of the Year award with the team.

and the Hornets?

BRHornet45
01-03-2009, 07:08 PM
The Portland Trailblazers team has advanced to the NBA Finals three times, winning the NBA Championship once, in 1977. The other NBA Finals appearances were in 1990 and 1992. The team has qualified for the playoffs in 25 seasons of their 36-season existence, including a streak of 21 straight appearances from 1983 through 2003. Four Hall of Fame players have played for the Trail Blazers (Lenny Wilkens, Bill Walton, Clyde Drexler, and Drazen Petrovic), as well as one player (Scottie Pippen) who was recognized as one of the league's 50 greatest but who is not yet eligible for the Hall. Bill Walton is the franchise's most decorated player; he was the NBA Finals Most Valuable Player in 1977, and the regular season MVP the following year. Three Blazer rookies (Geoff Petrie, Sidney Wicks, and Brandon Roy) have won the NBA Rookie of the Year award. Two Hall of Fame coaches, Lenny Wilkens and Jack Ramsay, have patrolled the sidelines for the Blazers, and two others, Mike Schuler and Mike Dunleavy, have won the NBA Coach of the Year award with the team.

and the Hornets?

LOL son you are worked up aren't ya!??? your bringing up stats from the 70's and 90's to brag about the Blazers??? son that was then and this is now.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 07:09 PM
How does anyone root for a New Orleans team? With such pathetic histories...

The Saints are one of six teams never to have played in a Super Bowl.

The Hornets have never gotten past the second round of the playoffs.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 07:11 PM
LOL son you are worked up aren't ya!??? your bringing up stats from the 70's and 90's to brag about the Blazers??? son that was then and this is now.

:blah

T Park
01-03-2009, 07:56 PM
BRHornet wastes more bandwidth....

BTW, if you can play with it, be ready to get slapped on the wrist.

If you can't handle getting hacked, don't suit up.

peskypesky
01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
BRHornet wastes more bandwidth....

BTW, if you can play with it, be ready to get slapped on the wrist.

If you can't handle getting hacked, don't suit up.

If you're going to play dirty, be ready to get suspended. And to be seen as a douchebag.

lil_penny
01-03-2009, 08:16 PM
When I think of the hornets I think of the good old days of grandmama and zo. It helps overshadow the fact that they've never won jack shit.. and I can honestly say they never will.. chris paul will soon realize he's playing for a team with a history about as good as the clips. Feels good to have a trophy behind your team.. being it is only one but still one is better than NONE.

Ditty
01-03-2009, 08:17 PM
mexican spurs fan:nutkick:overated team whorenuts fan

Sissiborgo
01-03-2009, 08:35 PM
he's a tough player and really lame player..:bking

Armando
01-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Yeah because Pryzbilla is not exactly physical himself.

lil_penny
01-04-2009, 12:13 AM
This thread isn't about pryzbilla its about chandler

Budkin
01-04-2009, 12:15 AM
I don't like the guy at all, I think he leads the league in scowls.

Armando
01-04-2009, 12:18 AM
This thread isn't about pryzbilla its about chandler

I want to know what preceded that incident. I can't believe that was unprovoked. It smells worst then that Dirk/Harpring altercation.

lil_penny
01-04-2009, 12:21 AM
Pryz was minding his own business actually talking to chandler about god when chandler snapped and said he worships satan told him to get his god lovin hands off him then he struck him in a mad rage.

Roxsfan
01-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Tyson is a bitch.

Armando
01-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Pryz was minding his own business actually talking to chandler about god when chandler snapped and said he worships satan told him to get his god lovin hands off him then he struck him in a mad rage.

Nice try. Pryz was fined 7500.00 for striking Chandler in the chest.