PDA

View Full Version : mr dio would you please be our mayor?

mookie2001
01-03-2009, 01:23 AM
you know you'd be doing us a really big favor

chode_regulator
01-03-2009, 01:32 AM
I'd vote for him

http://xrock1039.com/news/data/upimages/ronnie_james_dio_ufe2.bmp

mookie2001
01-03-2009, 01:35 AM
if you cant pull it then push it along

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2009, 02:51 AM
One of the greatest rap albums of all time.

thispego
01-03-2009, 04:27 AM
straight ticket elpimo4cc for county commissioner

PakiDan
01-04-2009, 08:45 PM

Speak for yourself. Mr. Dio sucks balls.

thispego
01-04-2009, 09:13 PM
yeah right squeaks

Mr Dio
01-05-2009, 12:16 AM
yeah right squeaks

:lol

Good job Pego! :toast
Ignore & maybe, hopefully, she'll go away. :lol

PakiDan
01-05-2009, 11:12 AM

Good job Pego! :toast
Ignore & maybe, hopefully, she'll go away. :lol

You wish, fat bastard.

Taco
01-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Mr_Dio has to many skeletons in his closet trying to sleep with everyone's mom

Mr Dio
01-15-2009, 03:36 AM

Can I fake a heart condition (or two :lol ) and dupe some peeps here into thinking I'm dying & gain sympathy? Maybe I can even talk about how "they messed up" on/with my paycheck & get some suckers to pay my bill like I did for several yrs? :lol

Bigzax
01-15-2009, 10:40 AM
what happened to the coked up dynamic duo i used to know...:depressed

PakiDan
01-15-2009, 11:42 AM
Can I fake a heart condition (or two :lol ) and dupe some peeps here into thinking I'm dying & gain sympathy? Maybe I can even talk about how "they messed up" on/with my paycheck & get some suckers to pay my bill like I did for several yrs? :lol

What the hell are you talking about? You know My condition is real, so you just sound foolish, and two: what is this paycheck mess? Go smoke some more crack with Dickie fat boy.

thispego
01-15-2009, 01:39 PM
What the hell are you talking about? You know My condition is real, so you just sound foolish

so the cigarettes and booze and night clubs are doctor prescribed?

take care of your heart pakidan, you only have one :nope

PakiDan
01-15-2009, 02:48 PM

Thanks this Pego :) Nice try on the cigarettes, booze and night clubs... that's all ion my past. Thanks for the concern though!

thispego
01-15-2009, 03:09 PM
Nice try on the cigarettes, booze and night clubs... that's all ion my past.

dats not what a little birdie told me

PakiDan
01-15-2009, 03:30 PM
dats not what a little birdie told me

Who are you pego?? This birdy is obviously mistaken...

dickman
01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
What the hell are you talking about? You know My condition is real, so you just sound foolish, and two: what is this paycheck mess? Go smoke some more crack with Dickie fat boy.
Yeah your heart condition is real fake arnt you the one who smoked meth at work with a bad heart condition go ahead and deny you did that at your car wash job. Why dont you tell everyone how your career as a delear went. Dont involve me with your beef with Dio Mr goat tiddies

PakiDan
01-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Yeah your heart condition is real fake arnt you the one who smoked meth at work with a bad heart condition go ahead and deny you did that at your car wash job. Why dont you tell everyone how your career as a delear went. Dont involve me with your beef with Dio Mr goat tiddies

What??? You are crazy... and a great speller.

dickman
01-15-2009, 06:12 PM
What??? You are crazy... and a great speller.
Im not crazy truth hurts doesnt bitch.

PakiDan
01-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Im not crazy truth hurts doesnt bitch.

Why don't you get some original thoughts and stop hanging from the nuts of Fat Bastard? He's telling you stories so he can keep the only friend he has left. Just go back a few years... they fall off one by one.

Mr Dio
01-15-2009, 11:04 PM

And she wonders why the Mrs up & left with the kids.
I wonder if it was because of same things she is saying others do.
Hmmmmm, YUP! :lol
Her record is a matter of public record... :hat

Don't waste your time with her Dickman, she is very bitter about being dumped by everyone in her life & she is trying to reach out in a perverse way. Just do what I did, cut her off like the deadbeat (dad) she is. :lol

Mr Dio
01-15-2009, 11:06 PM

:lmao

I gotta admit though, I too was fooled by her "heart condition" the 1st time. :lol What a fool we all were.
To think that a heart attack can be cured & 2 wks later partying up in the clubs & trying to be Pablo Mohammed Escobar. :lol

PakiDan
01-16-2009, 02:48 PM
:lmao

I gotta admit though, I too was fooled by her "heart condition" the 1st time. :lol What a fool we all were.
To think that a heart attack can be cured & 2 wks later partying up in the clubs & trying to be Pablo Mohammed Escobar. :lol

You have no idea what you are talking about. I don't need to prove anything to you.