PDA

View Full Version : Fukc It!!!

CubanSucks
01-03-2009, 03:47 AM
Fuck the Big 12 and all of these assholes on here layin that conference shit talking. I'll say this right now, my favorite team the Texas Longhorns will beat your piece of shit team whoever you are! There, now that I dissed my favorite conference we can focus on talking shit on individual teams. And MY team isn't to be fucked with! Yeah, I'm mainly talking to all of you west coast pac10 FAGGOTS on this board

dirk4mvp
01-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Ole Miss beat Tech which beat Texas.

Ole Miss > Texas

It is stupid to side with your conference more than your own team. I haven't seen many Longhorn fans here wanting OU to win so they can talk big10 dominance. Meanwhile that bandwagon faggot jgw thinks the pac10 is worth a shit because they play cupcakes all year.

Rohirrim
01-03-2009, 01:23 PM
BcUU41zjreM

Sean Cagney
01-03-2009, 04:04 PM
F this conference crap, I am with you! Alambama lost, bo hoo hoo, you think I am crying about that :). FLA all the way, the conference means jack to me, infact I hate those teams they are rivals and try bo beat my fave team every year and their fans talk trash! I could care less about the SEC outside of FLA.

tlongII
01-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Pac 10 POWER BABY!!!

CubanSucks
01-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Ole Miss beat Tech which beat Texas.

Ole Miss > Texas

It is stupid to side with your conference more than your own team. I haven't seen many Longhorn fans here wanting OU to win so they can talk big10 dominance. Meanwhile that bandwagon faggot jgw thinks the pac10 is worth a shit because they play cupcakes all year.

That's the stupidest fucking logic and I really hope you're joking. USC lost to Oregon St who got destroyed by Penn St.

So then I guess that means
USC < Penn St

WHOOPS! There goes you're argument, unless of coarse (I hope) you were joking

CubanSucks
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Pac 10 POWER BABY!!!

The faggot I was originally refering to in the op

tlongII
01-03-2009, 09:16 PM
The faggot I was originally refering to in the op

I am truly sorry your conference sucks. :)

StylisticS
01-03-2009, 09:43 PM
I am truly sorry your conference sucks. :)

Do you think most of us care that you think the Big 12 sucks. We are Texas fans, not big 12 fans. I don't give a shit if the rest of the big 12 outside of Texas is winless in the bowl season.

Let the SEC fans dickride over themselves over how great their conference is. I as well as the majority of the USA do not give a shit. If an SEC team loses their bowl game, other SEC fans come over and and console them and say it'll be alright and yadda yadda. But if another big 12 team loses, we are laughing at their asses.

tlongII
01-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Yes I do think you care. Absolutely.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2009, 01:45 AM
That's the stupidest fucking logic and I really hope you're joking. USC lost to Oregon St who got destroyed by Penn St.

So then I guess that means
USC < Penn St

WHOOPS! There goes you're argument, unless of coarse (I hope) you were joking

You're drunk or not very smart. Of course I was joking.

CubanSucks
01-04-2009, 01:47 AM
Yes I do think you care. Absolutely.

(The point of this thread)
I DID care about the Big 12 and sure if it's a big 12 team vs. another I'm still gonna root for the big 12. But with this bowl season came an epiphany; the ONLY reason any fan of college football should be talking conference shit talk is probably because THEIR team sucks ass. Since that isn't the case for me, Texas not going under 9 wins since Mack Brown and all, I'm slowly starting to not care about the conferences. Suck on that you pathetic excuse for a college football fan

CubanSucks
01-04-2009, 01:51 AM
You're drunk or not very smart. Of course I was joking.

Sorry but I was just really anxious since that argument is inevitably gonna be brought up at some point without it being a joke