PDA

View Full Version : I like buzzer beaters

Rapper
01-03-2009, 11:26 PM
I wish that every victory could be made by a buzzer beater

I'm serious, 'cause it's extremely exciting

This is what i expect to see, the feeling is awesome

Just imagine that if the Lakers is beat by the spurs with a buzzer beater at the game 7 of western conference final, especially at OT

You could imagine that how amazing and exciting it would be

:whine

kace
01-03-2009, 11:28 PM
best kind of win for this forum.

real fans enjoy the win and party poppers, haters and bashers still can do their thing about the team or any player they hate because the win was very close.

benefactor
01-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Against the Suns on the road with the odds against you...good.

Against the Sixers when your are up by 20 then decide to play crap defense...bad.

SequSpur
01-04-2009, 12:04 AM
yeah, me too.. it's been along time since jblaze sent me an exciting text message...

it been long time, u not call very often soldier boy!

lefty
01-04-2009, 12:16 AM

Just imagine that if the Lakers is beat by the spurs with a buzzer beater at the game 7 of western conference final, especially at OT

You don't like the 0.4 buzzer beater, do you?

Rapper
01-04-2009, 12:19 AM
You don't like the 0.4 buzzer beater, do you?

except those 0.4 and T-Mac 13

Ditty
01-04-2009, 12:22 AM
well the mason buzzer beater was amazing cuz it meant something in a close game

we were wooping sixers ass until i thought it was going to be a blowout until i started to se the dark knight ha

Rogue
01-04-2009, 02:09 AM
My heart was almost kicked outta my breast when Tp made the shot, fortunately he hit it and my heart retreated from my mouth. It's still not arrived where it belongs.

DMX7
01-04-2009, 04:01 AM
Yep, we've had plenty of them and seemingly none in the past.

mrspurs
01-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Buzzer beaters are fun against good teams. They're even fun against sorry teams in their court. But buzzer beaters against sorry teams at home, imo are telling signs of what to expect from a ball club. With noone but under the rim to alter the opponents shot, how do we expect to be a force in the POs. I know what your thinking. By shooting alot of 3s. We did that last night and barely won. I know Pops got a month to play with, and most only see the game Pop plays with. The Spurs best get serious about playing defense. Lazy defense? Never heard of it. Not from this club.

Sissiborgo
01-04-2009, 08:26 AM
Me too just the way Tony did it!:fro

honestfool84
01-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Rapper, you post too many threads.

Tracy McGrady
01-04-2009, 04:08 PM
except those 0.4 and T-Mac 13

Back then I was the best player in the NBA.:hat...good old days:depressed

DAF86
01-04-2009, 04:13 PM

You were never the best player in the NBA

InK
01-04-2009, 07:07 PM
Buzzer beaters good, falling outta moving car bad. I think i get what ur saying.

Rogue
01-04-2009, 11:12 PM
:baby is not as sucking as Tracy McGrady.

I'm so amazed that Tracy McGrady has the braveness to appear on the forum despite the bricks from millions of rockets fans. But thanks, tracy, for your sucking and affacting your teammates all sucking.

Spork KIller
01-05-2009, 04:46 AM

Buzzer beaters are exciting when you are playing top teams not pathetic lowly mofos like the Grizzlies or Sixers...

Next......

m33p0
01-05-2009, 05:23 AM
speaking of backs, how's your back holding up? :lol

manufor3
01-05-2009, 07:55 AM

yes, but how do you think the reaction would be if the lakers hit the shot?

Tracy McGrady
01-05-2009, 08:26 AM
speaking of backs, how's your back holding up? :lol

My back is fine right now...But now my left knee hurts.:(
I hope I will play against the 76ers. They better watch out, cause I'm not sucking anymore.:ihit

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Buzzer beaters are exciting when you are playing top teams not pathetic lowly mofos like the Grizzlies or Sixers...

Next......

You really love setting Spurs fans up with opportunities to make a joke about the Suns, I guess when you've only been cheering for them since 2004 you don't care as much.

DrHouse
01-05-2009, 11:21 AM
When you consistently need buzzer beaters to beat mediocre teams it shows that you're not very good.

I. Hustle
01-05-2009, 11:41 AM
I like boobs

tonylongoriafan
01-05-2009, 11:42 AM

you should ask tim duncan directly :lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
This Raper fellow is quite the poster. :tu

z0sa
01-05-2009, 01:54 PM
When you consistently need buzzer beaters to beat mediocre teams it shows that you're not very good.

when you consistently use offense to win games, you don't win championships

DrHouse
01-05-2009, 03:00 PM
when you consistently use offense to win games, you don't win championships

LAL Opponent FG% - 43.8

SAS Opponent FG% - 45.6

z0sa
01-05-2009, 04:15 PM
LAL Opponent FG% - 43.8

SAS Opponent FG% - 45.6

The fact its so close after all our injuries makes me :lol

We will be a great defensive team at the end of the season while your team worked for all of about 7 games :lmao

spurs1990
01-05-2009, 05:40 PM

Cheese n Rice, is this what a Harvard degree is made of?

Step your game up Rapper, mister "I like buzzer beaters cuz they're exciting".

DrHouse
01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
The fact its so close after all our injuries makes me :lol

We will be a great defensive team at the end of the season while your team worked for all of about 7 games :lmao

You're really not very bright.

The only thing the Spurs will be at the end of the season is old, washed up, and injured. And I can guarantee you'll be making the same ol' sorry excuses. And last I checked the Lakers are assfucking the WC. Not one top tier team in the WC has beaten them.

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Cheese n Rice, is this what a Harvard degree is made of?

Step your game up Rapper, mister "I like buzzer beaters cuz they're exciting".

Brie and Saffron rice, I believe. Buzzer beaters against the Sixers, I'll take. Against (insert above .500 team here), I love.

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 05:53 PM
You're really not very bright.

The only thing the Spurs will be at the end of the season is old, washed up, and injured. And I can guarantee you'll be making the same ol' sorry excuses. And last I checked the Lakers are assfucking the WC. Not one top tier team in the WC has beaten them.

Your predictions are tired. I think I've heard them before...oh, that's right the last 5 f*cking seasons. You may be correct ultimately. However, you might want to reserve your judgment until it's all locked up in the West, otherwise you might be making excuses yourself. You're Dr. House fer chrissakes, cover your own ass and expect the unexpected.

DrHouse
01-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Your predictions are tired. I think I've heard them before...oh, that's right the last 5 f*cking seasons. You may be correct ultimately. However, you might want to reserve your judgment until it's all locked up in the West, otherwise you might be making excuses yourself. You're Dr. House fer chrissakes, cover your own ass and expect the unexpected.

I'm Dr. House. I'm arrogant, unapologetic, and I make bold predictions whenever the fuck I want.

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm Dr. House. I'm arrogant, unapologetic, and I make bold predictions whenever the fuck I want.
Well, then by your own description you seem quite in line with what you consider us Spurs fans to be. Are you here for some sort of masochist comradery?