PDA

View Full Version : Spurs barely beating scrub teams..

Jayem
01-03-2009, 11:29 PM
great shot by tony tonight BUT ONCE AGAIN we barely beat a team we should have blown out. a championship team wouldn't have this kind of trend. :nope

DPG21920
01-03-2009, 11:30 PM
great shot by tony tonight BUT ONCE AGAIN we barely beat a team we should have blown out. a championship team wouldn't have this kind of trend. :nope

That is not necessarily true. They have been playing somewhat poorly, but you have to watch what they do against good teams. We will know more in a months time. The Celts have lost to bad teams and so have the Lakers.

Roadies4life
01-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Shutup dude... we won. Get over it.

Dr. Gonzo
01-03-2009, 11:33 PM
A win is a win.

Bartleby
01-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Scoreboard. Now STFU.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2009, 11:34 PM
dude when ur up by 16+ you have to play the mercy rule, or else ppl leave the arena

BlackSwordsMan
01-03-2009, 11:36 PM

suck a di k

anakha
01-03-2009, 11:36 PM
THE SPURS ARE DONE.

I know its hard for us fans to accept this but we really need to. We should see things for what they are and stop fooling ourselves. WE ARE NOT going to win this year or again anytime soon. We shouldn't let being fans cloud the truth. Its like Kings fans thinking they got a shot, thats how we look.

We had our time to shine, we got some some rings. Everything must come to an end. We should continue to root and support our guys but we got to be realistic.

It was fun while it lasted.

Good luck Dallas and Phoenix, the cycle will repeat and the Spurs one day will be back on top.

i believe the spurs are fucked :(

spurs looking old and tired, we have no chance.

cp3 got robbed of mvp.

what give you guys any indication we can win in NO? fuck all this believe shit. spurs are choking, just like we do every other year

Give it up. You're a joke.

Anybody with half a brain knows you're no Spur fan.

T Park
01-03-2009, 11:37 PM
A good win against a tough team on the second night of a back to back.

Rohirrim
shhhhhhhhhhhhh It's only January.

It's an odd year in case you hadn't noticed. Spurs are mandated by God to win it. Sit back and relax brah.

Kori Ellis

:lol That was some good research. I was going to do the same, so thanks.

td4mvp21
01-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Give it up. Anybody with half a brain knows you're no Spur fan.

:lmao Damn

papashango
01-03-2009, 11:42 PM
The NBA doesn't give out scoring deficit awards. You win you get a championship. You don't have to beat a team by 20 in order to win a championship. I mean we've seen this before. We've seen fans say the "Spurs are finished" and the Spurs end up winning the championship. You ask a NBA coach if he'd rather have his team pull out a close-win or beat teams by 20 every night in the regular season and you may be surprised by the answer. There's room for improvement.

mikeanthony21
01-03-2009, 11:43 PM

Sir... if it wasn't for negativity, you'd be Spock's twin.

samikeyp
01-03-2009, 11:47 PM
Championship teams win the games they should win. They also overcome adversity to do so. Until you get extra points for margin of victory, it is irrelevant.

Jayem
01-03-2009, 11:52 PM
The Celts have lost to bad teams and so have the Lakers.
but the celts, lakers and cavs have been blowing out the easy teams all year. while our wins are by 2 points in triple overtime. this is a serious problem.

Anybody with half a brain knows you're no Spur fan.so thinking that we weren't going to win and that cp3 should have won the mvp means i'm not a spurs fan? how does that even make sense? i also thought we weren't good enough to beat LA last year and that was true..go find that quote.

just because i criticize the spurs it doesn't mean i'm not a fan, retard.

MarHill
01-03-2009, 11:54 PM
The NBA doesn't give out scoring deficit awards. You win you get a championship. You don't have to beat a team by 20 in order to win a championship. I mean we've seen this before. We've seen fans say the "Spurs are finished" and the Spurs end up winning the championship. You ask a NBA coach if he'd rather have his team pull out a close-win or beat teams by 20 every night in the regular season and you may be surprised by the answer. There's room for improvement.

I agree with your post. I will always take an ugly win over a bad loss. You have to get many wins as possible in the Western Conference and Spurs need to win as many games as they can against bad or mediocre teams.

But, there are some things that the Spurs do need to address. Their transition defense and interior defense were bad in the third quarter. Also, I'm glad the three point shots went in (15 for 26) but I still believe that's fools gold and I would hope that Pop will make sure they get more inside the paint and use the midrange game more.

:flag:

DPG21920
01-03-2009, 11:56 PM
but the celts, lakers and cavs have been blowing out the easy teams all year. while our wins are by 2 points in triple overtime. this is a serious problem.

Lakers lost to the Pacers and the Kings. The Celts lost to the Warriors.

SequSpur
01-03-2009, 11:58 PM
dude, has a point, manu ginobili looked like a scrub against a really bad team. also the spurs lost to the fuckin bucks.. geezus kriste man..

MarHill
01-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Lakers lost to the Pacers and the Kings. The Celts lost to the Warriors.

Fans forget that its an 82 game season and good teams will lose to bad teams and have some close wins against the bad teams.

It will happen!!

benefactor
01-03-2009, 11:59 PM

Anybody with half a brain knows you're no Spur fan.
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/BruceLeeOwned.gif

SequSpur
01-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Fans forget that its an 82 game season and good teams will lose to bad teams and have some close wins against the bad teams.

It will happen!!

:clap

thanks captain obivious

Reck
01-04-2009, 12:02 AM

People here will come down on you if you say something that is true but not nesesarily a good thing about the Spurs.

MarHill
01-04-2009, 12:02 AM
:clap

thanks captain obivious

Well...sometimes fans don't look at the obvious!!

If they would....then it wouldn't have to be mentioned!!

:lol

anakha
01-04-2009, 12:17 AM

so thinking that we weren't going to win and that cp3 should have won the mvp means i'm not a spurs fan? how does that even make sense? i also thought we weren't good enough to beat LA last year and that was true..go find that quote.

:lmao at the poster who gave up on the Spurs the season they won a championship calling others retards.

anakha
01-04-2009, 12:19 AM
People here will come down on you if you say something that is true but not nesesarily a good thing about the Spurs.

By the way, how many times have you given up on the Spurs this season?

Ditty
01-04-2009, 12:26 AM
well it was a back to back thanfully after the clippers on thursday we start getting some rest and start playing good teams at home starting with orlando and la

Allanon
01-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Being a Laker fan, I know all about losing or playing badly against scrub teams, so I'm not concerned about the Spurs record against bad teams as long as they get the win.

The more important stat is the Spurs record against good teams.

rascal
01-04-2009, 12:48 AM
No team will win all their games against weaker lottery bound teams but the spurs have struggled to win easily against everyone.

Seems like all their wins are by 2 or 3 points or overtime wins and thats against the weakest teams in the league. Anyone who does not see that as an indicator that the spurs are not going to go far in the playoffs has their head in the sand.

You will see what this team is really made of when the schedule gets tougher and they start playing some quality playoff bound opponents.

HarlemHeat37
01-04-2009, 01:38 AM
let's look at a few parts of this..

vs. Philly..yes, we barely won..it was a back-to-back vs. a team that beat us last year and possesses our exact flaw..we were also up 20 at one point, and in control for most of the game..fell asleep..

vs. Memphis..double OT, yes, we barely won this in every way..

vs. Minnesota..score was close, but we were in control for most of the game..score wasn't as close as it looked..it was a back-to-back..

vs. Sacramento..domination..

vs. Toronto..not as close as the score..we dominated the game..

vs. Oklahoma..we were up 20 and had control for most of the game..young, athletic team..we fell asleep..

vs. Minnesota..not close..

vs. Golden State..domination..

vs. Memphis..not close..

vs. LAC..Mason game winner, but we were without Parker and Ginobili..

vs. Sacramento..last minute shot, no Parker-Ginobili..

vs. NY..they were playing well at the time, the game wasn't even close, despite no Parker-Ginobili..

so people are exaggerating as usual..

if people like looking at our record and our inability to go for the kill vs. bad teams..let's look at the close losses this season..

vs. Phoenix..Duncan misses a 3 to tie it with 20 seconds left..
vs. Portland..Finley misses a wide open 2 at the buzzer..
vs. Milwaukee..Duncan misses a 5 footer he makes 9 out of 10 times..
vs. NO..dominate the entire game until 2 minutes left in the 4th..we go dry, while David West makes 2 3's in a row, which isn't a usual occurrence at all..
vs. Milwaukee..Duncan gets fouled on a layup, and misses a shot he usually makes..

so it's unfair to look at the close wins vs. bad teams, and ignore the close losses vs. good(and bad) teams..

it happens to every other team as well, including Boston and LA..the Lakers point differential looks a lot higher than it actually is..they've been in close games where they went on clutch scoring barrages at the end of the game with 2 minutes or less left, making the differential higher..

let's look at our 2006-2007 title season..

vs. Charlotte..OT loss..
vs. Sacramento..hold them off to win by 2..
vs. Philly..hold them off for a win, despite no Iverson and Webber..
vs. Memphis..lose a 17-point lead, but hold off the worst team in the West.
vs. Milwaukee..loss, obviously..
vs. Minnesota..OT loss..
vs. Boston..lose a 23-point lead vs. the worst team in the East..FT's by Finley win it..
vs. Orlando..loss at the buzzer from Howard alley-oop..
vs. Atlanta..win in the last minute..needing 40 from Manu and 30 from Tim..
vs. Portland..Manu finger roll to clinch the game with 15 seconds left..
vs. Sacramento..back and forth in the 4th, until we took control in the last minute..
vs. Boston..loss to the worst team in the East..
vs. NO..Finley makes a 3 with 18 seconds to win it..
vs. Indiana..loss..

this happens all the time..

HarlemHeat37
01-04-2009, 01:41 AM
also..we're known not to show everything in the regular season..

do you guys remember our losses to Phoenix in the regular season? we NEVER exploited Shaq's pick and roll weakness..what do we do in the playoffs? we abused the shit out of the pick and roll, and dominated the Suns with it..

right now, Bowen is the strategy we're saving for the playoffs..Kobe abused him and the rest of our team last year, and you have to believe Pop is preparing for Kobe and other swingmen..

TDMVPDPOY
01-04-2009, 01:43 AM
a win is a win, next

peskypesky
01-04-2009, 02:17 AM
It wasn't pretty, but it was a win. And that's how it goes in the record books. You don't get points added for style nor points taken away for ugliness. Plus, it was a regular season game. Plus it was a back-to-back. Plus Tim's Spurs have ALWAYS had a tendency to play down to the competition. Plus we've seen this year in and year out and somehow they're always in the mix at the end. Plus plus plus....

Chicken littles are running around thinking the sky is falling once again. It happens when we lose...and now even when we win.

DDUBB1770
01-04-2009, 02:23 AM
as my old baseball coach used to tell me its a "W" !!!!! And i bump what all others here have said its only Jan. nice 2 win the tight ones against those you should blow out just wait till it continues 2 gel and we get into late feb march and april..... the its our time playoff time!

Rogue
01-04-2009, 02:45 AM
it makes no difference whether to beat them by hundreds of points or to beat them with a winning buzzer shot. Our energy should be save for the playoffs and finals where the games are gonna be much more severe.

lefty
01-04-2009, 02:45 AM
a win is a win, next

+1

TDMVPDPOY
01-04-2009, 03:46 AM
i dont give a shit how we win games, as long we win and secure a playoff spot, thats all it matters...playing finals, not some fukn team at home that missed out on playoffs basketball, where the spotlight is on you, not on someone at home on a couch.

Chieflion
01-04-2009, 07:11 AM
i dont give a shit how we win games, as long we win and secure a playoff spot, thats all it matters...playing finals, not some fukn team at home that missed out on playoffs basketball, where the spotlight is on you, not on someone at home on a couch.

Or fishing with Chuck, Kenny and the rest of the TNT crew.

Austin_Toros
01-04-2009, 07:17 AM
we barely beat a team we should have blown out.

if spurs had lost then you would have a point.
but the spurs won and a win is a win

teams dont have to have blowouts to be championship contenders
even the great teams will lose to teams with horrible records during the course of a season- thats just how it goes

mrspurs
01-04-2009, 08:04 AM
Being a Laker fan, I know all about losing or playing badly against scrub teams, so I'm not concerned about the Spurs record against bad teams as long as they get the win.

Agreed and so far it hasnt looked that good.:king

TDMVPDPOY
01-04-2009, 08:36 AM
still too early in the season, and pop still hasnt work out his best rotations, we are still sluggish.....just wait to rodeo trip and after ASG break, thats where pop is going to see where this team is at, if not up to pops standards, expect a trade coming.....

seems like every time we pull a trade in odd years = championships, this year we dont have bait that teams will bite on.....

boutons_
01-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Philly's not a "tough team". .400 and 6-12 on the road. Bucks and Grizz are also horrible road teams.

But it's not March, so I don't GAF(anymore). This is just Spurs Basketball.

Chomag
01-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Fist I'm happy we won and yes a win is a win.
However if you say we don't have some major holes that is being exploited you are either blind or just plain dence.

I love timmy! but he can't defend the paint all by himself. When he runs over to help out on another player that is heading to the basket to contest him, he needs someone back there to protect the basket from a cuter al la Bogut...

I'm not going to even get started on rebounds... have we yet to outrebound a team this year yet?

Spork KIller
01-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Pathetic mother fuckers!!

You ain't going NOWHERE this season...

And prepare to get blown out tomorrow by the Heat...

MARK MY WORDS BITCHES!!

manufor3
01-04-2009, 01:43 PM

MARK MY WORDS BITCHES!!

sometimes do you find it boring to be stupid?

Obstructed_View
01-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Would one of the mods please take my graphics out of this douchebag's sig and avatar, please?

BlackBellamy
01-04-2009, 04:34 PM

If this game (and every other game squeeked out this season, bad team/good team not in question) proves anything (and last I checked it's the regular season before the rodeo trip, so it doesn't really) is that the Spurs are amazingly clutch. Really, how many times this season have we ripped the hearts out of teams? I'll give a low level team a moral win at the expense of an extremely entertaining REAL/ ON PAPER WIN any day, all day, every day.
Let's just be happy for the exciting and clutch (top 10 S.C.) win.

DrHouse
01-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Actually margin of victory is a very important stat as far as championship teams go. Usually the teams that win it all have the best margin of victory in the regular season.

BlackBellamy
01-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Actually margin of victory is a very important stat as far as championship teams go. Usually the teams that win it all have the best margin of victory in the regular season.
Well, sure it means something. And we've had blowouts of teams this season as well. I'm saying that these are hard wins and it shows something towards a good team's character to get them. It's still early. We haven't even truly figured out rotation, we are lacking a big and we're still second or third in the west. That doesn't just mean something it shows something.

Biernutz
01-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Since the Spurs live and die on the big "D" giving up a 20 point lead and getting a win on fall back throw up with a second left-----Yes I know it's still not March yet.

BlackBellamy
01-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Since the Spurs live and die on the big "D" giving up a 20 point lead and getting a win on fall back throw up with a second left-----Yes I know it's still not March yet.
Yes, it's true that this game did not showcase our D. But these wins show that the Spurs consistently have the drive and talent to win close contests. And they are really f*cking entertaining!-----and it's not March yet:lol:lol

BlackBellamy
01-04-2009, 05:54 PM

Also, by that logic the Cavs would cream both you and the Celtics right now.

wildbill2u
01-04-2009, 06:44 PM
Dallas got their ass kicked by Memphis today. Cleveland lost to Washingtoin.

Shit happens!

SmellyFeet
01-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Also, by that logic the Cavs would cream both you and the Celtics right now.

That depends if they meet us in the playoffs and still have the highest victory %.

P.S spurs suck.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-04-2009, 06:47 PM
That depends if they meet us in the playoffs and still have the highest victory %.

P.S spurs suck.

At least when we get to the finals, we make it count.

SpurAddict561
01-04-2009, 06:59 PM
the Mavs apparently have the same problem

102-82 loss to the Grizz

lollllllll

SmellyFeet
01-04-2009, 07:00 PM
At least when we get to the finals, we make it count.

You used now. Now you barely escape getting swepped before any finals:toast

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-04-2009, 07:44 PM
It's January.

The schedule will toughen, as it does most years, and after the RRT we will discover the true character of this team.

Ho hum.

ploto
01-04-2009, 07:46 PM

Nt so good against above .500 teams

Amuseddaysleeper
01-04-2009, 07:58 PM
It's January.

The schedule will toughen, as it does most years, and after the RRT we will discover the true character of this team.

Ho hum.

and last year RRT was a disaster.

Hopefully this year the tide turns.

Cry Havoc
01-04-2009, 08:17 PM

so thinking that we weren't going to win and that cp3 should have won the mvp means i'm not a spurs fan? how does that even make sense? i also thought we weren't good enough to beat LA last year and that was true..go find that quote.

You have no faith in your team. Therefore, any criticism you have is void, because there will ALWAYS be reasons to ridicule the Spurs unless they create a perfect team (never been done). Rip on them all you want, but when you preemptively state that they suck, you contribute nothing to the board but negativity. And that's pathetic.

Brazil
01-04-2009, 08:21 PM
knicks +9 against boston 2mn30 left, I assume boston sucks too.

HarlemHeat37
01-04-2009, 08:27 PM
please, nobody talk about our record vs. +.500 teams until we get through this tough stretch..

you can't use that record when you don't have 2 of your 3 best players on the floor..and then for the Houston and Detroit losses, it was Parker and Ginobili's first games back..

so let's see what happens during that stretch..

Orlando, Cleveland and Boston lost to Toronto, Washington, and New York tonight..chill out..

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Clearly the Spurs should learn from the defending champs and put away sucky teams like Boston's doing to the Knicks right now...

Brazil
01-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Clearly the Spurs should learn from the defending champs and put away sucky teams like Boston's doing to the Knicks right now...

:lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
and last year RRT was a disaster.

Hopefully this year the tide turns.

Actually, no it wasn't - we went 6-3 including a bad loss to Seattle and competitive losses to Boston and Utah.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/schedule/results_2007.html

You are thinking of 06-07 when we went 4-4, but then won another 10 straight (13 all up) coming out of the trip.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/schedule/results_2006.html

We haven't really had a "disastrous" RRT in years.

DrHouse
01-05-2009, 12:05 AM
I can buy that championship teams sometimes don't get up for lesser competition and drop games because of it. I've seen the 3-peat Lakers do it many times.

What I don't buy is this bullshit that the Spurs have another gear when they are losing to elite teams as well. Sometimes you just have to admit your team isn't as good as they once were.

mikeanthony21
01-05-2009, 12:22 AM

MARK MY WORDS BITCHES!!

I'd like to PISS on your words, instead.

ploto
01-05-2009, 12:32 AM
“Three of the last four wins were like this — at the last second, or a lucky bounce,” said Ginobili, whose team faces Miami tonight at American Airlines Arena. “It means we are not playing that well. We are winning, but we can't be satisfied.”

Spurs don't want to rest on laurels after close wins (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Spurs_dont_want_to_rest_on_laurels_after_close_win s.html)

ChumpDumper
01-05-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm satisfied that they aren't satisfied.

That's the best thing about this time of year -- you know they can get better.

tp2021
01-05-2009, 12:35 AM
“Three of the last four wins were like this — at the last second, or a lucky bounce,” said Ginobili, whose team faces Miami tonight at American Airlines Arena. “It means we are not playing that well. We are winning, but we can't be satisfied.”

Spurs don't want to rest on laurels after close wins (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Spurs_dont_want_to_rest_on_laurels_after_close_win s.html)

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113624

DPG21920
01-05-2009, 12:36 AM
I'm satisfied that they aren't satisfied.

ploto
01-05-2009, 12:45 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113624

I know the thread is there-- I posted the quote into this thread because it shows that Manu is saying the same thing that some people in this thread are trying to argue against.

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 12:49 AM
I can buy that championship teams sometimes don't get up for lesser competition and drop games because of it. I've seen the 3-peat Lakers do it many times.

What I don't buy is this bullshit that the Spurs have another gear when they are losing to elite teams as well. Sometimes you just have to admit your team isn't as good as they once were.

Pop is reserving minutes across the board for the most part and this team has no real defining rotation outside of Tim and Tony start and Manu comes off the bench. Manu is playing gingerly coming off of injury (with flashes of brilliance). Tim's having a Tim (20/10) year, Tony's having a great year outside of the injury. We are deeper than years past (Hill, RMJ, Finley improving this year, Bonner breaking out a bit). I mean the only total lump that sees minutes is Tolliver. It is generally understood in and outside of San Antonio that we are one talented big man away from going right back to being the league's evil empire. What makes you so sure the Spurs can't find another gear? I'd say we're hanging around just fine and lot can happen between now and the playoffs.

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 01:02 AM

P.S spurs suck.

Margin of victory:

Cleveland +12.25
Boston +10.67
Lakers +9.80

So Lakers fans, how important can it truly be?

P.S. May you die in your apartment and may your cats feast upon your carcass, prior to hollowing it out for use as their litter box. Go Spurs Go!

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 01:30 AM
You used now. Now you barely escape getting swepped before any finals:toast
Questions:
How does one escape getting 'swepped' BEFORE any finals?
and...
What the f*ck is 'swepped'?
Do you mean, 'swept'- verb, the past tense and past participle of sweep?

SmellyFeet
01-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Why are you sperms worried? you got your excuses ready in any case.

Sperms barely beat scrub teams - "a win is a win".
sperms lose to scrub teams - "this is just the regular season".

SmellyFeet
01-05-2009, 01:54 AM
Questions:
How does one escape getting 'swepped' BEFORE any finals?
and...
What the f*ck is 'swepped'?
Do you mean, 'swept'- verb, the past tense and past participle of sweep?

4-1, biatch.

ClingingMars
01-05-2009, 02:00 AM
you would think Spurs fans would have figured out by now that we don't even come close to playing our best basketball in the regular season. Oh well.

-Mars

ClingingMars
01-05-2009, 02:02 AM
4-1, biatch.

when was your last title again?

:lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

-Mars

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 02:07 AM
Why are you sperms worried? you got your excuses ready in any case.

Sperms barely beat scrub teams - "a win is a win".
sperms lose to scrub teams - "this is just the regular season".

Go to sleep, and dream of a world where you can formulate sentences and spell them correctly. I think that you've embarrassed your fellow Lakers fans with your particular brand of remarkable idiocy enough. Hush. You can sleep.

SmellyFeet
01-05-2009, 02:10 AM
when was your last title again?

:lobt: :lobt: :lobt:

-Mars

How did the last encounter with us in the play offs pan out babeh?

SmellyFeet
01-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Go to sleep, and dream of a world where you can formulate sentences and spell them correctly. I think that you've embarrassed your fellow Lakers fans with your particular brand of remarkable idiocy enough. Hush. You can sleep.

4-1 babeh:)

ClingingMars
01-05-2009, 02:12 AM

How did the NBA Finals work out for ya? Cause that's what REALLY matters.

-Mars

BlackBellamy
01-05-2009, 02:17 AM
How did that year end for you? A 40 point loss, man that was clutch, huh? You guys were so hungry. So... your team can totally brag about '07/'08. Now back to the point, when was that last league championship?

SmellyFeet
01-05-2009, 03:04 AM
How did the NBA Finals work out for ya? Cause that's what REALLY matters.

-Mars

Finals>WCF

4>1.

Hope this helps.

SmellyFeet
01-05-2009, 03:05 AM
How did that year end for you? A 40 point loss, man that was clutch, huh? You guys were so hungry. So... your team can totally brag about '07/'08. Now back to the point, when was that last league championship?

Hey, at least we managed to send you fishing before we lost:)

Jayem
01-05-2009, 09:40 PM
the fucking miami heat??????

HarlemHeat37
01-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Miami is a good team, wtf? LOL..what's a scrub team now? Miami is 18-14 in a tougher conference, despite Marion struggling all year(he's supposed to be their 2nd best player)..they also have a guy that is arguably the best SG in the NBA, even better than Kobe..they've also took out some of the top teams in the NBA this year, like the Magic recently, and the Lakers a few weeks ago..

we also won despite Parker and Ginobili shooting terribly, which doesn't happen often..Timmy also had a sub-par game, which is extremely rare..

stop complaining..

anakha
01-05-2009, 10:42 PM

Oh look, Chicken Little's back.

SpursPreacher
01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
http://disney-clipart.com/Chicken-Little/Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

T Park
01-05-2009, 10:46 PM

The fucking very good Miami Heat

Watch a game once in a while instead of pulling BS out of your ass.