PDA

View Full Version : Denver 105, New Orleans 100

SpursDynasty
01-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Sons I'm disappointed in the Hornets tonight, I thought they were better than this. Spurs are still adjusting and we lost a lot of ground due to injuries yet we're only like less than half a game behind the Hornets now. Unacceptable loss tonight by New Orleans.

Bartleby
01-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Hornets were without Chandler.

lil_penny
01-03-2009, 11:38 PM
if I was a hornets fan I wouldn't know what's more dissapointing.. the fact that your team came back from 26 down and still end up losing? Or spursdynasty's vey below average post.. nothing. Personal against spurs dynasty but he just has no business starting a thread off with such a crappy post.

Bartleby
01-03-2009, 11:41 PM
SD should have included a pic of a chunky chick in a bikini.

IronMexican
01-03-2009, 11:42 PM
I love how SD started th sentence with "Sons" makes up for SD winning an Charger fans start appearing.

Bob Lanier
01-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes, but Hotel-Boy played well.

Denver is just winning the games they're supposed to win. New Orleans should really go out of the basketball business and put their hearts back into doing what they're good at: murders, rapes, pumping alcohol into tourists, and port management.

lil_penny
01-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Please don't forget looting

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-03-2009, 11:54 PM
SD.....the Spurs are ahead of the Hornets by .5 game now :lol

Ditty
01-03-2009, 11:57 PM
spurs in the legue and the easier shedule the next 3 games

Rogue
01-04-2009, 02:40 AM
is he suspended? :toast

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Yes, but Hotel-Boy played well.

Denver is just winning the games they're supposed to win. New Orleans should really go out of the basketball business and put their hearts back into doing what they're good at: murders, rapes, pumping alcohol into tourists, and port management.

dont forget horrible education, horrible political leaders, corruption, and obesity

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/133858127_3ae878979f.jpg?v=0

BRHornet45
01-04-2009, 08:54 AM
sons some of you making the Katrina jokes are pathetic. chill out with that shit. we played like garbage early in the game, but made a good run. tough road stretch with Portland, Denver, Los Angeles, and Utah ... it would be damn near impossible to sweep those 4. plus without Chandler's 8-12 rebounds hurt us.

BRHornet45
01-04-2009, 08:55 AM
dont forget horrible education, horrible political leaders, corruption, and obesity

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/55/133858127_3ae878979f.jpg?v=0

Jindal is a bad political leader? last time I checked he is in the running as a possible presidential candidate in the future ..... oh and someone in Texas talking smack about obesity and corruption??? LMAO

DANILO DRASKOVIC
01-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Jindal is a bad political leader? last time I checked he is in the running as a possible presidential candidate in the future ..... oh and someone in Texas talking smack about obesity and corruption??? LMAO

how long has Jindal been in office? He's the exception, not the norm
Louisiana is usually worst than Texas on most obesity and corruption list/surveys

btw, not in Texas. I have never lived in Texas. I live in the NOLA area. I previously lived in Baton Rouge for a couple of year.

BRHornet45
01-04-2009, 09:54 AM
how long has Jindal been in office? He's the exception, not the norm
Louisiana is usually worst than Texas on most obesity and corruption list/surveys

btw, not in Texas. I have never lived in Texas. I live in the NOLA area. I previously lived in Baton Rouge for a couple of year.

ahhh ok son ... trust me I know we have our fair share of TRASH here in Louisiana. there is no doubt about that. as far as politics goes though, Jindal is the best thing Louisiana has had in decades and once Nagin is out of New Orleans hopefully it will clean up as well. oh and about fat people .... there are too many enchilada eating blimps in Louisiana and Texas ... hell the entire South as well.

but whats up with you being a Spurs fan living in a different state? are you one of those Spurs fans who jumped on their bandwagon when they started winning championships?

Kamnik
01-04-2009, 10:46 AM
thanks denver!