PDA

View Full Version : Washington 80, Cleveland 77

SpursDynasty
01-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Good job Washington..again, just another game that Cleveland was supposed to lose when the refs aren't handing the entire league over to LeBron. LeBron should start coming off the bench, and give his teammates a chance to play and shoot the ball. Just because he wears #23 he thinks he's Michael Jordan. Jacque Vaughan is closer to being Michael Jordan than LeBron James is. I could probably go out there and make more shots than LeBron. Are these guys supposed to contend for the title this year? Because getting schooled by Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler isn't the way to do that. Looks like Cleveland is slipping, no more BS wins or lucky shots anymore. What a great day in the league. Dwight Howard loses and LeBron James loses. I thought these guys were supposed to be All-NBA First Team...must not take much to make that team, just need to hog the ball and make some shots. Nice travel at the end there LeBron, that's the way to get your team a win when you're down by 2 and there's under 3 seconds to go in the game. Michael Jordan and even Jacque Vaughan would never have traveled in that type of situation. Oh, and MJ would have made that three at the end too.

Xylus
01-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Nothing personal against Michael Jordan, but I could go out there and make more shots than Michael Jordan.

Armando
01-04-2009, 03:38 PM
No surprise the Wiz beat a team they were supposed to. BTW is about time a ref called LeBron for traveling. Now I want to see how the NBA handles Mike Brown. If they follow the rules like they are suppose to, I see a suspension coming down. Your on the clock Stu Jackson.

lil_penny
01-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Nothing personal against Michael Jordan, but I could go out there and make more shots than Michael Jordan.

Once again nothing personal against michael jordan but he had no business dribbling a basketball.

Bartleby
01-04-2009, 03:41 PM
about time a ref called LeBron for traveling

No doubt. I was even more shocked that they made that call at the end of a tight game.

Armando
01-04-2009, 03:43 PM
No doubt. I was even more shocked that they made that call at the end of a tight game.

Yeah I admit that was a surprise. I thought they were calling a "foul" on Butler.

Reck
01-04-2009, 03:44 PM
SD is dead on on this one.

Kobe™
01-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Honestly, Cavs record is really shallow.

Armando
01-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Honestly, Cavs record is really shallow.

:lol