PDA

View Full Version : Karma . . .

BronxCowboy
02-27-2005, 08:06 AM
Looks like everybody has a different reason for last night's loss. I'll chime in with mine. It was cosmic payback for dumping Malik. Hopefully this one is enough to restore balance to the universe. :lol

GoldToe
02-27-2005, 09:09 AM
I bet that "empty" feeiling in Pop's gut is still there this morning.

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 09:26 AM
Instant Karma

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are

Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun
Well we all shine on
Ev'ryone come on

Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Ev'ryone you meet
Why in the world are we here
Surely not to live in pain and fear
Why on earth are you there
When you're ev'rywhere
Come and get your share

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
Come on and on and on on on
Yeah yeah, alright, uh huh, ah

Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on
On and on and on on and on

Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Well we all shine on
Yeah we all shine on

I told you so

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 09:37 AM
In 38 mins, Kurt Thomas had 9 rebs for the Knicks

In 9 mins, Malik had 8 rebounds for the Knicks

You can not tell me, that Rose would not have been the difference in last nights game. He had been playing great the last few weeks and he would have not allowed that slow white dude Cardinal, to get those O rebs.

This loss is on RC and Pop.

mattyc
02-27-2005, 09:39 AM
Karma Police
I've given all I can
It's not enough
I've given all I can:depressed
But we're still on the payroll

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

And for a minute there, I lost myself, I lost myself

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Karma Police
I've given all I can
It's not enough
I've given all I can:depressed
But we're still on the payroll

This is what you get
This is what you get
This is what you get when you mess with us

Another one by Radiohead that is apropos:

They love me like I was a brother
They protect me, listen to me
They dug me my very own garden
Gave me sunshine, made me happy

Nice dream, nice dream, nice dream

I call up my friend, the good angel
But she's out with her ansaphone
She says she would love to come help but
The sea would electrocute us all

Nice dream [x7]

If you think that you're strong enough
If you think you belong enough
If you think that you're strong enough
If you think you belong enough

Nice dream [x4]

:depressed

Experiment2100
02-27-2005, 10:27 AM
They lost by two points, if Nazr played three minutes he prob. would have gotten that.

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 10:29 AM
They lost by two points, if Nazr played three minutes he prob. would have gotten that.

They would have lost by 6 pts

dcole50
02-27-2005, 10:31 AM
i've never seen so many people whine over one regular season loss.

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 10:32 AM
i've never seen so many people whine over one regular season loss.

We wanted to go 40-1 at home

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 10:33 AM
We are also in the I told you so mode because of the Malik travesty.

dcole50
02-27-2005, 10:39 AM
it hurts too. i guess less because i like memphis to some degree. losses to houston, seattle, and miami really hurt me.

being an out of state spurs fan, i guess i didn't realize how much rose meant to the community. i liked him as a player, but he was probably my seventh favorite on the team.

boutons
02-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Am as sad as anyone about Malik's departure, but come on, people get over Malik. He had a great start to his Knick career.

The Malik-less Spurs lose by 2 points, so ANY Spur who actually played could have "made the winnig difference" last night.

And "Butterfingers" Malik would have most certainly contributed to the Spurs general turnover-fest last night.

infinite styles
02-27-2005, 11:22 AM
MALIK IS GONE!!!!
WTF are we gonna be on this for the rest of the season. If so Kori needs to change this site from SpursTalk.com to OnlyIfMalik.com. This shit is irritating the fuck outta me. I came to this site cause even though ya'll went off the deep end sometimes ya'll still came back to good discussions about the Spurs and the season. Now everything is well if Malik was here on every single post. Get the fuck over it. I miss Malik as much as the next guy but I love my Spurs even more. If this is what this site is going to resort to then I'm through with it.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 11:23 AM
MALIK IS GONE!!!!
WTF are we gonna be on this for the rest of the season. If so Kori needs to change this site from SpursTalk.com to OnlyIfMalik.com. This shit is irritating the fuck outta me. I came to this site cause even though ya'll went off the deep end sometimes ya'll still came back to good discussions about the Spurs and the season. Now everything is well if Malik was here on every single post. Get the fuck over it. I miss Malik as much as the next guy but I love my Spurs even more. If this is what this site is going to resort to then I'm through with it.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, show some respect for the dead....we are still in mourning here.

GoldToe
02-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Malik's trade is still the hot topic amongst Spurs fans.
Give it time and we'll move on to the next hot Spurs topic.
Most have moved on past the Tony & Eva topic.

Hook Dem
02-27-2005, 11:58 AM
We are also in the I told you so mode because of the Malik travesty.
http://tinypic.com/1ymjdi

Slomo
02-27-2005, 12:06 PM
Listen guys, we lost one home game before the AllStar weekend and we were bound to loose one after. I'm glad they got it out of their system early. Now go back and play some serious ball!

ALVAREZ6
02-27-2005, 01:12 PM
All this Malik stuff about him playing great in his debut with the Knicks is true, but there's a reason for it.

Malik wouldn't have played like that w/ the Spurs if he stayed because he probably was a little upset, and he wanted to show the Knicks what he can do.

He wanted to make his 1st impression his best, and he wanted to show Pop that he made a mistake...whether of not Pop did...I don't know.

We still have to see what Nazr can do for the Spurs, but until then, we don't know which team got the better of the trade.

whottt
02-27-2005, 01:22 PM
MALIK IS GONE!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

Awww himm can't contwol what people talk about so him taking his ball and going home... :(

What would you like us to talk about so you won't leave? :rolleyes

There is a segment of Spurs fans that have come on after every game for 15 years ripping Malik to shreds after every loss...and now the people that like Malik bitch after a loss that he might have prevented and Malik haters start whining like a bunch of little bitches.

What a fucking wuss. And Einstein...if it looks like a topic you don't want to read...don't click on it.

See ya.

infinite styles
02-27-2005, 01:39 PM
^^^^^^
You know what Whottt, Fuck you. All I'm sayin is there's like 20 million threads talkin bout the same fuckin thing so what the fuck do you want me to read about? And as for takin my ball home, its more like sittin back and waitin for the dumbasses on the court to decide who gets the ball first to start the game. If I'm a wuss why the fuck would I post my opinion bitch? I would just sit here and blame a loss on a trade that was eventually going to happen. So from me to you I'm sorry if I left you without a fuckin ball to play with but its my point of view and I'm stickin with it.

whottt
02-27-2005, 02:09 PM
You are entitled to your opinion as much as the next guy but saying you are going to leave because you don't like what we are talking about does come off as weak.

ShoogarBear
02-27-2005, 02:18 PM
There is a segment of Spurs fans that have come on after every game for 15 years ripping Malik to shreds after every loss...

You forgot to add: these are the same people who are now telling us to STFU after this loss.

Brodels
02-27-2005, 02:24 PM
MALIK IS GONE!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

www.spursreport.com

You would fit in there. They like your type at that site. Tell em' we said hi.

infinite styles
02-27-2005, 03:05 PM
looks like i did my job! i got ya'll minds off of malik for a whole 10 minutes! Your welcome

GoSpurs21
02-27-2005, 11:04 PM
We wanted to go 40-1 at homeFunny I dont remember seeing Jim on the Spurs roster

Jimcs50
02-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Funny I dont remember seeing Jim on the Spurs roster

That is soooo tired.

All fans say "we" when talking about their teams.

Duh, I do not play on SA.

:rolleyes

RobinsontoDuncan
02-27-2005, 11:28 PM
I don't know, I have a feeling Jim is that hairy looking brown thing that runs around at half time in a Spurs Uniform.