PDA

View Full Version : Jan 24....The Return of FEDOR!!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Evan
01-27-2009, 07:53 PM
multitaskers

:toast

But how many die hard hardcore fans did that or dvr'd it? 10k? 50k?

polandprzem
01-28-2009, 07:03 AM
Gosh - Millen will get destroyed by Dana.

WTF with this dissing?

Evan
01-28-2009, 08:01 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hfrqky.gif

"You’ve got to understand that in any business if people see you as a commodity and someone they can make money off of then people are going to swarm around you like sharks. They’re going to try and make a buck off you and they’re going to try and be your friend. That’s just how life is"
-Jerry Millen

via smoogy on the ug

Evan
01-28-2009, 08:06 AM
http://www.mmaontap.com/mma/entry/bas-rutten-exposes-gary-jerry-millen/

Evan
01-28-2009, 09:18 AM
Early PPV numbers look good for Affliction?

http://mmapayout.com/2009/01/afflictions-day-of-reckoning-may-be-further-away-than-anticipated/

Thats a good thing if they stick around...I actually kind of like tom atencio. Seems like a weirdo but at least he seems to like the sport and isn't just in it for money like $kala and pappa.

LEONARD
01-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Funny Fedor / Dana video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4TU1vJKWQ

polandprzem
01-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Funny Fedor / Dana video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG4TU1vJKWQ

You coid not expect that at the end - could you?

dallaskd
01-28-2009, 03:20 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2hfrqky.gif

"You’ve got to understand that in any business if people see you as a commodity and someone they can make money off of then people are going to swarm around you like sharks. They’re going to try and make a buck off you and they’re going to try and be your friend. That’s just how life is"
-Jerry Millen

via smoogy on the ug

And people give Skala crap...look at Millen celebrate Fedor. Fedor is his Kimbo.

dallaskd
01-28-2009, 03:22 PM
You don't see Roger Goodell or Bud Selig rooting for teams. David Stern has his teams but you dont make it public you have a favorite you want to win.

ATRAIN
01-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Will you guys please let this thread die, it brings back painful memories for me :(

LEONARD
01-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Doesn't M-1 Global pay Millen? Not Affliction...so, that's what you get...

LEONARD
01-28-2009, 03:35 PM

You like the photoshops in the PS thread? :D

Evan
01-28-2009, 06:25 PM

Yessir...

LEONARD
01-29-2009, 09:15 AM
New angle... :lol
http://i43.tinypic.com/8zkzm1.gif

polandprzem
01-29-2009, 09:37 AM
New angle... :lol
http://i43.tinypic.com/8zkzm1.gif

Yea I've got that gif and wanted to put in my signature but damn it did not wanted to download and I had no time to find a better place to dowload this.

The best gif from this fight!

ATRAIN
01-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Brock would destroy Fedor!!

LEONARD
01-29-2009, 01:41 PM

Are you Dana or Mr Dio? :lol

Evan
01-29-2009, 01:45 PM

in 2010 he willl

polandprzem
01-29-2009, 02:21 PM
in 2100 he willl

Maybe

Evan
01-29-2009, 03:38 PM
No I am kidding...its silly to say anyone can beat Fedor now or later. He's too good and everyone else is in another class.

LEONARD
01-29-2009, 04:43 PM
No I am kidding...its silly to say anyone can beat Fedor now or later. He's too good and everyone else is in another class.

FINALLY you get off his ass... :D

About this time last year I said to give him 2008 and then make your call. I was close...if AA hadn't been delayed he would taken out him and Tim in '08.

Hopefully '09 starts with Barnett...maybe Overeem?

Evan
01-29-2009, 08:24 PM
FINALLY you get off his ass... :D

Brother you have missed a lot of positive things I have said about Fedya...

LEONARD
01-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Dana now admits he's watching Fedor vs Alrovski...

"Did you watch the Affliction card last weekend? I feel like the only asshole who wasn’t impressed with Fedor Emelianenko."

DW - Am I an asshole if I saw the fight but didn’t buy it? Fedor looks like he should be working the door at some B-level pool hall. Then he goes in to fight, looks shaky, and still wins. If he’s a heavyweight in the UFC, I think he beats a Heath Herring type. But I wouldn’t pick him to beat Frank Mir or Lesnar. Sorry, like you I’m just not completely sold yet.

Dana and Dio are the only 2 people that think Mir would beat Fedor...

He THINKS he beats a Heath Herring type. I guess he hasn't seen the beating he gave Herring before... :rollin Oh that wacky Dana...

polandprzem
01-30-2009, 04:37 PM
WTF Dana abour Herring comment.

:shootme

Evan
01-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Dana's trying so hard but that there just sounds f*cking retarded.

dallaskd
01-30-2009, 08:01 PM
wow Dana is an IDOIT.

Do you guys actually thinks he believes this or just feels he has to say it? When the UFC eventually signs him someday...what will he say in the promos that doesnt make him sound like a hypocrite but not an idiot at the same time?

Evan
01-30-2009, 08:10 PM
wow Dana is an IDOIT.

Do you guys actually thinks he believes this or just feels he has to say it? When the UFC eventually signs him someday...what will he say in the promos that doesnt make him sound like a hypocrite but not an idiot at the same time?

He's just a promoter doing his job...like I pointed out of few times Chuck said Dana's job was "to be a carnival barker"

And Dana doesn't give a flying f*ck if people think he's a hypocrite...that guy deflects all blame with all the fighters to promoting to him.

Evan
01-30-2009, 11:04 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j221/inf0tr8r/scream.jpg

Evan
01-30-2009, 11:05 PM
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii459/jhickman55/SleepCenter.jpg

^^^I laughed out loud.

Evan
01-30-2009, 11:06 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/brr9q/ROMOS-Andre/ANDRE-Seth_v_Kimbo.jpg

Evan
01-30-2009, 11:09 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa7/cbia/aa4.gif

djohn14
01-31-2009, 08:26 AM
Lolol!!!

Evan
01-31-2009, 09:43 AM
Zuffa has been in talks with Vadim about Fedor fighting in the UFC consistently for three years. It has gone as far as agreeing to a single fight contract. That one fell apart when Vadim refused to allow Fedor to fight inside the Octagon unless DW agreed to co-promote the event with M-1. That will never happen because the UFC doesn't co-promote with anyone.

Vadim's motives were clear, as they have always been. If he and his promotion cannot benefit from Fedor's involvement with another organization he will not allow Fedor to compete. Ask Monte what it was like dealing with Vadim... I guarantee he will never want a repeat of that history lesson.

Single fight, UFC only... Vadim crushed it because they refused to co-promote it with his company. DW isn't going to pimp a fighter in another promotion as being the best even if he believes the fighter is worthy of the accolades and it would be stupid for him to do so, IMO. This one is on Vadim.

Cindy

Y'all know who Cindy is from the UG, right? If not I'll splain.

LEONARD
01-31-2009, 09:45 AM
It's no different than what he did with Wanderlei...one minute he was talking trash about him getting his head kicked off by CC and then KO'd by Hendo, and the next minute he was posting a video of Wanderlei signing a contract while Dana was swinging from his nuts...

He'd do the same with Fedor...

If I knew how or cared to take the time, it would be fun to put together a video of Dana quotes where he completely contradicts himself over and over...eh, too much work...

Evan
01-31-2009, 09:46 AM
It's no different than what he did with Wanderlei...one minute he was talking trash about him getting his head kicked off by CC and then KO'd by Hendo, and the next minute he was posting a video of Wanderlei signing a contract while Dana was swinging from his nuts...

He'd do the same with Fedor...

Mr Dio
01-31-2009, 02:07 PM
Dana and Dio are the only 2 people that think Mir would beat Fedor...

Maybe you are correct.
'Member Leo, it's my opinion, we ALL have them. :toast
Don't have another melt down.

I guess it would be cool to see Mir pad his record vs guys that weigh under 190lbs or 'trained' elite Korean fighters?
An opinion, don't melt down.

LEONARD
01-31-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe you are correct.
'Member Leo, it's my opinion, we ALL have them. :toast
Don't have another melt down.

The difference is Dana has a reason to spew his BS and everyone knows it...he doesn't own Fedor's ass. Not sure what your angle is, aside from the racial BS you've spewed over the years...

I guess it would be cool to see Mir pad his record vs guys that weigh under 190lbs or 'trained' elite Korean fighters?
An opinion, don't melt down.

Lindland was 212 lbs for that fight...don't meltdown, just stating FACTS. It was a 18 lbs weight difference. That's less than Fedor would give up to Mir or Lesnar if he fought them. Big fuckin' deal. So Lindland didn't have to do a big weight cut. Is that really what you're going to cling to? Desperation on your part...

You want to talk about PADDING records. How about Mir fighting Dan F'n Christison (worst fight ever), Cruz (who beat him), Hardonk (wouldn't know a sub if it bit him in the ass), Tank Abbott, Wes Sims (twice!), and Dan Quinn (of Stevia fame)...and of course he was also smoked by Vera in 1 minute who never should've been a HW and now sucks at LHW. You sure are hard up on the Mir bandwagon. Maybe you could explain how that fight would go down? Exactly how would Mir beat Fedor??

Fedor doesn't have to pad anything. He's beaten a list of top guys over the years. He's picked off 2 top 5 HW's in his last 2 fights and Barnett is next assuming Affliction doesn't crater. There is nothing in the UFC for him right now...maybe in another year or so.

Mr Dio
02-02-2009, 12:52 AM
The difference is Dana has a reason to spew his BS and everyone knows it...he doesn't own Fedor's ass. Not sure what your angle is, aside from the racial BS you've spewed over the years...

I never have followed the sheep re: the career & projected path of Gomi or CroCop. You've said something about everyone thinking they(Gomi & CroFlop) would do this, and that and blah blah and blah blah blah....I TOLD YOU what my opinion was re: those 2 fluff fighters. You were sooo hurt you've tried discredit my take....My take was DEAD ON. I didn't Copy and Paste jack about it, I TOLD you what was the deal was.

You went on and on and on about things in the PAST......well, my point is, where are your boys Gone Baby Gomi and CroFlop? When, and IF FakeDor fights top 3 comp, he will be exposed.

I've noticed Fakedor has many pubs posting about his conquest of FORMER....blah blah blah....FORMER....champs............

So I'm a racist because I don't want to taste Fakedor's taint like you do?????? IF, and only IF, Fakedor stepped up to the CURRENT and not FORMER champs, he'd be E_X_P_O_S_E_D.

Mr Dio
02-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Lindland was 212 lbs for that fight...And how did that help him vs Belfort????? :lol don't meltdown, just stating FACTS. Big fuckin' deal. So Lindland didn't have to do a big weight cut. Is that really what you're going to cling to? Desperation on your part.. No, my take is Lindland is a GREAT fighter, in his weight class.....Belfort kinda disproved that tho...Or do you see something else???? :lmao
.................................., Cruz (who beat him)........ and what has Mir done since then?????

Fedor doesn't have to pad anything. He's beaten a list of top guys over the years. He's picked off 2 top 5 HW's Top 5 according to who??? The same DUMBASSES who thought CroFlop & Gone Baby Gomi were top comp??? :lmao

Having a Press Pass & a Senseless take doesn't make for an opinion being true.
Look at what is going on & don't buy into all that you Copy & Paste crap and THEN maybe, MAYBE u might be respected........

LEONARD
02-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Who are these Top 3 HW's that Fedor is supposed to beat? Please enlighten us all!! Arlovski was one 2 weeks ago (Mir now at 3 and AA at 4)...Barnett is #2. Fedor is #1 obvsiously...sooooooooo, solid point, Dio... :lmao Not to mention smoking Sylvia who WAS top 5 at the time. He’s fighting the best competition he can fight right now. I don’t understand how you can dispute that. Just because somebody is the “champ” in the UFC doesn’t mean they’re the best. GTFO with the Mir shit. Beating up a depleted Nog doesn’t make you the best just because you have the belt in “THE” organization. Besides, Lesnar is the champ right now and he’ll crush Mir. Then you’ll be off your Mir horse and Fedor will continue to be “Fake-dor” until he fights Lesnar. So save it, FAGGOT.

Fedor is respected by all of the MMA community. GSP says he’s the best….BJ Penn says he’s the best…Randy Couture says he’s the best. That means something. Your POS opinion means jack shit. He probably will lose SOMEDAY. It’ll happen, and then you’ll say “I told you so”… :lmao

What’s Mir done since Cruz? I spelled that out already, genius. He had the ugliest fight in UFC history with Christison and lost to F’n Vera in ass-smashing fashion. Are you trying to re-write history?? Please help me out here.

Gomi fell apart without even coming to the UFC. Has nothing to do with facing better competition. If anything, he’s faced LESSER competition recently. He’s just lost his motivation to fight it seems.

Crocop has been discussed MANY times here and on other sites. Nothing else to say about him.

Crocop and Gomi WERE top competition a couple years ago. You saying they never were is a JOKE. But what else is new.

Anytime I refer to rankings it’s MMAWeekly’s ranking. They’ve been doing them longer than anybody. Maybe you should start your own top 10 ranking, since you CLEARLY know more than one of the more reputable MMA websites out there that compiles the votes of dozens of MMA media types. FUCKING MORON

How’s your next big thing Vera doing? Oh that’s right, looking like shit at LHW. And Kongo…losses to Marrero (LHW) and Herring, and he’s beat several scabs (can you say PADDING?), along with nutkicking his way through a shell of the former Crocop. You’re like an MMA Nostradamus, I just never realized it til now. FUCKING MORON

And you’re a racist because of the DOZENS of comments you’ve made here about foreign fighters that fight outside of the US since I’ve been at ST…blame yourself, not me. FUCKING MORON

I don’t get the “copy / paste” shit…but I don’t get most of the bullshit you spew either. Almost every bit of fucking news in this forum is COPY / PASTED in from somewhere. Should I re-type in my own words in order to get respect?? WTF? What makes you think I’m looking for respect from anybody anyway? I’m an MMA fan following the sport I love most. I don’t have an MMA website, blog, or job. WTF does a VIP pass to a couple HDNet Fight cards have to do with anything either? FUCKING MORON

Nobody likes a FUCKING MORON….especially a DELUSIONAL one…that doesn’t know how to use the quote feature… :lmao

djohn14
02-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Leonard...duh...Cain Velasquez.

LEONARD
02-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Give him another year and he might be ready for Fedor...

Regardless, Cain isn't top 3... :D

Evan
02-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Ok so this thread has served it purpose.

*flex's mod muscles*

dallaskd
02-02-2009, 10:52 PM
Barnett could hang with him on the ground...maybe.