View Full Version : Scrubs Is Back Tonight On Abc

Taco
01-06-2009, 12:45 PM
http://abc.go.com/primetime/scrubs/index?pn=index

http://images.apple.com/itunesaffiliates/US/2007/10/07/Scrubs_300x300.jpg

:tu :downspin:

pawe
01-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Nice! Cant wait for the janitor to torment JD again.

balli
01-06-2009, 01:37 PM
I react violently when Scrubs accidentally comes on after Jazz games.

Taco
01-06-2009, 01:52 PM
8v2mEg9Cpvs

VbZAdRIwi6A

KtxfJGmj-aE

chode_regulator
01-06-2009, 02:11 PM
That show is the funniest on tv that is not animated. I think Family Guy and American Dad are still funnier, but goddamn if that show doesnt make me laugh my ass off everytime

Ever notice though how they take what are some pretty serious life matters and joke about them?

Also with the switch to ABC did they bring the same writers with them? And why didnt NBC pick them up for another season?

robino2001
01-06-2009, 02:58 PM
ABC has always owned/produced the show, they just "rented" it out to NBC. It should be the same show as ever - accept ABC ponied up the HD now that they'll be airing it themselves. There were rumors for years that Scrubs would move back to ABC... it only happened after NBC semi-canceled them.

ClingingMars
01-06-2009, 03:08 PM
That show is the funniest on tv that is not animated. I think Family Guy and American Dad are still funnier, but goddamn if that show doesnt make me laugh my ass off everytime

American Dad doesn't hold Peter Griffin's jockstrap.

also, give me back Arrested Development!

-Mars

balli
01-06-2009, 03:12 PM

-Mars
They've all signed on to do a movie except for Michael Cera who's being a little bitch. I guess he wants to star in another faggy indie-rock movie instead.

-balli

ClingingMars
01-06-2009, 03:17 PM
They've all signed on to do a movie except for Michael Cera who's being a little bitch. I guess he wants to star in another faggy indie-rock movie instead.

-balli

wtf? that boy needs to get bitch-slapped. AD made him what he IS!

-Mars

CuckingFunt
01-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Scrubs is one of those shows that makes me chuckle when I watch it, but never enough to make me need to watch it regularly.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Scrubs is one of those shows that makes me chuckle when I watch it, but never enough to make me need to watch it regularly.

+1

I like it enough to catch reruns on Comedy Central every so often, but I'd never stop down to actually watch a new episode.

balli
01-06-2009, 05:11 PM
I have a really, really hard time with Scrubs use of the 4th wall. And just in general the requirement that it's viewers suspend disbelief. Those things done correctly can be great, see Annie Hall and Ferris Bueller, but done poorly or frivolously or too often they equal teh mad suckage.

CuckingFunt
01-06-2009, 06:07 PM
I have a really, really hard time with Scrubs use of the 4th wall. And just in general the requirement that it's viewers suspend disbelief. Those things done correctly can be great, see Annie Hall and Ferris Bueller, but done poorly or frivolously or too often they equal teh mad suckage.

It falls into the same niche for me as Family Guy. The breaking of the fourth wall, the self-referential jokes, the complete non sequiturs, and frequent asides are often quite funny. But, with both shows, they're often the only things in an episode that I find amusing, which greatly undermines the quality of the show in general.

IronMexican
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
I realoy can't get into this show anymore. I'd tather watch a re run of The Office or Always Sunny. It was a fun, but the show just got old and boring to me after the last season. I am catching it to see if I will stick around though.

chode_regulator
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
i only saw the first couple episodes of last season so im behind on whats going on.

i dont generally watch the re runs on com central anymore bc i managed to watch teh whole series while i was in iraq, but when i do it makes me laugh pretty hard

did they really get rid of the janitor?

chode_regulator
01-06-2009, 10:03 PM
American Dad doesn't hold Peter Griffin's jockstrap.

-Mars

AD is/was really good.

american dad though is also really funny. i didnt like it at frist. i think teh alien is waht made me start watchign taht show. he is fucking hilarious.

btw the episode where bush gets drunk has got to be one of the funniest. check it out. its from a few seasons ago i think

Taco
01-06-2009, 11:20 PM
i only saw the first couple episodes of last season so im behind on whats going on.

i dont generally watch the re runs on com central anymore bc i managed to watch teh whole series while i was in iraq, but when i do it makes me laugh pretty hard

did they really get rid of the janitor?

they only had a couple of episodes last season because of the writers strike

Janitor will be back

BlackSwordsMan
01-06-2009, 11:22 PM
dr.cox calls jd a girls name
janitor does something that would be illegal to JD and gets away with it
Turk and JD do something short of sticking in each other in the ass with their dicks
dr. reid and JD get together break up get together
carla is still an annoying cunt
Repeat for another season
GOLD!

pawe
01-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Is Courtney Cox gonna be in the show for this season? I dont like her, she's too loud and I think overreacts a lil bit. Sarah Chalke may be a stick but she is still hot!

Rockhound
01-07-2009, 01:21 AM

Same.

dr.cox calls jd a girls name
janitor does something that would be illegal to JD and gets away with it
Turk and JD do something short of sticking in each other in the ass with their dicks
dr. reid and JD get together break up get together
carla is still an annoying cunt
Repeat for another season
GOLD!

lmao! Nailed it.

pawe
05-08-2009, 04:15 AM
Im gonna miss this show.
I hope they wont make a season 9 without Braff, Scrubs is nothing without JD.

Taco
05-08-2009, 11:23 AM
It's ova!!!

Good show sorry to see it go.

Oh whell i still have re-runs!

ashbeeigh
05-08-2009, 11:39 AM
I kind of shed a tear at the very end during the montage of what JD thought his life would be like after he left the hospital. I'm so lame!

chode_regulator
05-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Im gonna miss this show.
I hope they wont make a season 9 without Braff, Scrubs is nothing without JD.

internet rumors are around that the show migh tcontinue on with the focus on the interns.
3 of the main characters already have pilots for new series and if they get picked up are contractually obligated to their new show.

pawe
05-08-2009, 11:06 PM
I guess Im ok with focusing on the interns for season 9 as long as they show more of Eliza Coupe (Denise/Joe)..that chick is hotness.

IronMexican
05-12-2009, 05:10 PM
That was the gayest series finale ever. Turk and JD's kids get married? How gay is that.

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2009, 05:52 PM
a dorian finally sticks a turkelton in the asshole

IronMexican
05-12-2009, 06:34 PM
a dorian finally sticks a turkelton in the asshole

:lol I'd always imagine it be the other way around. But if JD's kid is anything like his dad, it's bound to happen.

Mugshot
05-12-2009, 06:37 PM
I guess Im ok with focusing on the interns for season 9 as long as they show more of Eliza Coupe (Denise/Joe)..that chick is hotness.

Damn right...she needs it.

BlackSwordsMan
05-12-2009, 07:28 PM
:lol I'd always imagine it be the other way around. But if JD's kid is anything like his dad, it's bound to happen.

I had actually intended to re-write it as turkelton doing dorian but I'm lazy