PDA

View Full Version : monosylab1k: Probably the worst troll on the board.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah yeah I'm sure this will get moved but not before I get my .02 in.

This guy has been on the board for awile. Annoyed most of us from time to time but in the end he's still the same worthless pointless childish prick.

At least a large portion of us here understand how to truely get a rise out of someoene. At least we can manifest a workable piece of entertainment that benefits even the haters.

His life must be really be missing something. I don't know if Mommy had him rub her special places while Daddy was out butthumping his bro's on softball night or if the little guy just can't seem to keep himself from attempting to be useful.

You troll like shit. Your style is the worst kind. You might get a rise but you fail to bring the mark in and engage properly. This is why your posts or remarks only go as far as your willing to push them. No one else seems to be interested in indulging normal conversation with you.

No sense in asking yourself why because it doesn't matter. Little monosylab1k never got picked to play games with all the other kids so he'll inject himself at the expense of everyone else.

If you fell off the face of the earth tomorrow we probably wouldn't care.

Learn to troll with purpose fucko.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 01:10 PM
:lmao

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 01:11 PM
http://roadkillrefugee.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/mission-accomplished.png

mexicanjunior
01-06-2009, 01:12 PM
That seems harsh...

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Lets all take note at the lack of engaging responses by monosylab1k.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-06-2009, 01:18 PM

This guy has been on the board for awile. Annoyed most of us from time to time but in the end he's still the same worthless pointless childish prick.

At least a large portion of us here understand how to truely get a rise out of someoene. At least we can manifest a workable piece of entertainment that benefits even the haters.

His life must be really be missing something. I don't know if Mommy had him rub her special places while Daddy was out butthumping his bro's on softball night or if the little guy just can't seem to keep himself from attempting to be useful.

You troll like shit. Your style is the worst kind. You might get a rise but you fail to bring the mark in and engage properly. This is why your posts or remarks only go as far as your willing to push them. No one else seems to be interested in indulging normal conversation with you.

No sense in asking yourself why because it doesn't matter. Little monosylab1k never got picked to play games with all the other kids so he'll inject himself at the expense of everyone else.

man. you must've been an only child. you're annoying when you're painfully trying to be nice. oh and it's truly, not "truely". i'm sure you're tired "f this, f you" response will follow. lather. rinse. repeat.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 01:19 PM
I just like Communism and Dickens. And I love all my internet buddies!

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 01:19 PM
man. you must've been an only child. you're annoying when you're painfully trying to be nice. oh and it's truly, not "truely". i'm sure you're tired "f this, f you" response will follow. lather. rinse. repeat.

I forgot to put

"after Viva"

at the end of my thread title.

You're right up there pal. Grammar jabs....:lmao....never been done before.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 01:21 PM
I just like Communism and Dickens. And I love all my internet buddies!
So instead of drawing all your marks in for a decent troll job you dirty up an otherwise good thread with childish garbage.

You don't get it.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 01:21 PM
So instead of drawing all your marks in for a decent troll job you dirty up an otherwise good thread with childish garbage.

You don't get it.

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/union-generals/custer/pictures/custer.jpg

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 01:42 PM
I just want to point out how little people care about you.

This thread didn't even go two pages.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-06-2009, 01:46 PM
mono, just talk about God and this'll go 5+ pages.

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 01:51 PM
There are many posts that some may find annoying but it doesn't mean it is a troll. MiamiHeat accused me of trolling in the "Do you believe in God?"thread. Probably because my very strong responses to his "facts" was annoying to him.
Yonivore posts very long winded posts as well in the political form but he is not trolling.
Carry on.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:12 PM
I just want to point out how little people care about you.

I just want to point out that you started this thread. I suppose if people agreed with you they'd chime in. Obviously nobody gives a shit about your opinion here.

Talk about God or call someone a nignog, that generally works a lot better for you.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Talk about God or call someone a nignog, that generally works a lot better for you.

talking is to backtobasics as dancing is to quadriplegics.

johnsmith
01-06-2009, 04:30 PM
talking is to backtobasics as dancing is to quadriplegics.

While I disagree with this because I think B2B is funny as hell, I will say that every time mono has posted in the God thread, I have literally laughed out loud.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I just want to point out that you started this thread. I suppose if people agreed with you they'd chime in. Obviously nobody gives a shit about your opinion here.

Go back to posting long threads to annoy people. It suits your style.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Go back to posting long threads to annoy people. It suits your style.

Beats arguing with Christians on the internet.

p.s. nignog

2centsworth
01-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Definition of a troll is someone who post solely to get under someones skin. They can care less about having an opinion. all they want to do is irritate.

So according to that definition, B2B thinks mono is one of the best trolls.

There are a lot of wanna be trolls, but most fail miserably in my eyes. Here is my list of the best trolls.

In the Political Forum- Chumpdumper. He does a marvelous job of disguising his true intentions. After baiting you into what you think will be a rational back and forth, wham... the troll reveals himself. He's masterful.

In the SpursForum- Sporkiller, he doesn't bother me a bit, but he seems to bother others so I give him his props.

In the Trade/Sell/buy forum- PM5k, it's sad to think someone would troll this forum, but PM5k does. Since he and Clambake are the only nominees I give the edge to PM5k.

The Club- no one really.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 04:37 PM
I spoke too soon I see you went to your old form. Have you noticed that all you've done is waste space? No ones bothered to open up discussion with your posts.

I suppose you're 100% satisfied with accomplishing nothing? Have you considered doing something productive?

or that just too much for you to comprehend?

You're fucking worthless....viva worthless

Nothing more worthless than a piece of shit like yourself returning day after day to a place he's unwanted. As if you've given some value to the community. You're a pathetic waste of space.

Your mom didn't give birth her vagina vomitted you out.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Have you noticed that all you've done is waste space?

Yeah I better stop, we're running out of internets.

johnsmith
01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
I spoke too soon I see you went to your old form. Have you noticed that all you've done is waste space? No ones bothered to open up discussion with your posts.

I suppose your 100% satisfied with accomplishing nothing? Have you considered doing something productive?

or that just much for you to comprehend?

You're fucking worthless....viva worthless

Nothing more worthless than a piece of shit like yourself returning day after day to a place he's unwanted. As if you've given some value to the community. You're a pathetic waste of space.

Your mom didn't give birth her vagina vomitted you out.

I disagree and believe mono to be hilarious.

Now I'm in a precarious situation. On the one hand I have B2B whom I've never met nor ever will meet and I think he's hilarious.

On the other hand, I have Mono, whom I've never met nor will ever meet and I think he's hilarious.

Whose side should I choose.....................................I'll just get drunk and not care instead.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Definition of a troll is someone who post solely to get under someones skin. A good troll is someone who bates someone or a group of people into a frustrating debate or argument thats entertaining across the board. Entertainment at the groups expense. He doesn't accomplish this.

Simply being annoying isn't enough. You have to have sticking power to pull a troll job worth a damn.

Otherwise people just scroll over it like mono's posts. The entire idea is to draw people in for self entertainment at their expense.

This guys fucking worthless. His dad probably drove a moving van while mom cleaned the toilets at the local Gym.

Wait for him to come back with the mom and dad were super successful post.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:44 PM
http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0309/images/life/dukakis.jpg

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah I better stop, we're running out of internets.
awe "internets" catchy phrases that we used two years ago. Still funny right? Can we say things like "interwebs" still? or pwn?

johnsmith
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM
I never thought the "pwn" thing was clever or funny.

BacktoBasics
That red X went well for you.

JoeChalupa
A troll has many definitions. I don't consider Chumpdumper a troll at all in the political forum...and neither was whottt.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:46 PM
awe "internets" catchy phrases that we used two years ago. Still funny right? Can we say things like "interwebs" still? or pwn?

what about nignog?

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 04:46 PM
I never thought the "pwn" thing was clever or funny.

It has run its course but most appreciate where it all came from. :lmao

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:47 PM
That red X went well for you.

I guess your internet isn't as good as mine.

BacktoBasics
what about nignog?What about it? I could have choosen a different word but it might not have gone over as well.

johnsmith
It has run its course but most appreciate where it all came from. :lmao

Nah, I never really thought it was funny.

It was good on Southpark though, when Cartman was using it on the World of Warcraft episode.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 04:48 PM
I guess your internet isn't as good as mine.or you're just a dipshit who thought he'd post a picture to compensate for his lack of ability to carry a conversation.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 04:48 PM
What about it? I could have choosen a different word but it might not have gone over as well.

well then I guess you "choosen" correctly.

awaiting upcoming "oh hey it's the Grammar Police, that's really cool :td" post.

baseline bum
01-06-2009, 04:50 PM
monosylab1k is just posting the posts he is supposed to post.

monosylab1k
or you're just a dipshit who thought he'd post a picture to compensate for his lack of ability to carry a conversation.

lack of desire fits this one better.

monosylab1k
monosylab1k is just posting the posts he is supposed to post.

no surprises here

whottt
01-06-2009, 04:51 PM
A troll has many definitions. I don't consider Chumpdumper a troll at all in the political forum...and neither was whottt.

Thanks, but that's exactly what I am in the political forum. I don't think Chump deliberately trolls most of the time...I think he's a legit shithead. Myself OTOH...I don't like mob mentalities and will generally oppose them just on principle.

whottt
01-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Btw B2B...I think mono is probably a better troll than you realize. There is definitely intelligence behind what he does and his trolls are among the hardest to pick off.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I'd agree.

I don't like the word troll, but he definitely got the response he was looking for or at the very least pissed off someone from that thread.

Mono 1

B2B 0

Blake
01-06-2009, 05:06 PM
yah. B2B feeling the need to PM and start a thread all for mono = mono ftw.

that said, don't stop on my account. I like this thread.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:14 PM
lack of desire fits this one better.Then our work here is done.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Then our work here is done.

I'm just posting until it hits page 3

01-06-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm inclined to give mono 2 points for getting his own thread based on the limited actions in an entirely different thread.

So...

Mono 2

B2B 0

Judges?

2centsworth
01-06-2009, 05:23 PM
Mono is definitely building troll cred.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:25 PM
hahaha @ you guys giving cred to a guy who was easily bated back into posting million word posts in the God thread. Just as soon as I mentioned it he went right for the gold.

Same kind of shit when you wave a piece of candy in a childs face.

01-06-2009, 05:26 PM
In this scenario, who do you think the child is?

monosylab1k
Oh btw here's the PM that BacktoBasics sent me....he said he would post my reply so I guess it's fair game to post this. Although I'd actually love it if he did post my replies.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/185/b2bvw6.jpg

to21
B2B tried a troll job for a person he believed was a troll.

I lol'd

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:28 PM
This thread is going 3 pages because I want it to. I reposted in here to prove a point after the thread dipped down to the bottom of the first page.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:30 PM
B2B tried a troll job for a person he believed was a troll.

I lol'd
Did it not work?

Look at him reaching for glory because he thinks he has scoreboard.

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:31 PM
:lmao @ him posting my bait. You're fucking Gold mono. Pure worthless yellow tin gold.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 05:32 PM
This thread is going 3 pages because I want it to. I reposted in here to prove a point after the thread dipped down to the bottom of the first page.

:lol each post has the time pasted on there for everybody to see. but go with this.

monosylab1k
01-06-2009, 05:33 PM
This thread didn't even go two pages.

page 3.

i'm out.

:whine

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:36 PM
page 3.

i'm out.

:whineHopefully that means you're checking out for good. Need someone to provide the bullet and gun too?

Seriously c'mon man. Go back and post more long articles in the God thread. Shows us what you can do. Don't leave. We can work this out. Is this where you bow out because you think you won? Say it ain't so.

Troll
01-06-2009, 05:39 PM
:lol

BacktoBasics
01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Come Back!!!!!! We Need Your Work!!!!!

Richard Cranium
01-06-2009, 05:50 PM
http://www.alivenetwork.com/images/extrabandpics/Mariachi3large.jpg

"Baby come back!!...

Bullshit Detector
01-06-2009, 05:53 PM

Most of B2B's stuff rates high on the ol' meter, but this one just about busted me.

IronMexican
01-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I may hardly agree with mono, but it is fun as shit arguing with him. The man never quits, and that's something I respect.

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Nobody should quit when they are in the right.

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 06:05 PM
http://www.alivenetwork.com/images/extrabandpics/Mariachi3large.jpg

"Baby come back!!...

Viva Las Espuelas
01-06-2009, 06:08 PM
bait.

what a maroon.

JoeChalupa
01-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Btw B2B...I think mono is probably a better troll than you realize. There is definitely intelligence behind what he does and his trolls are among the hardest to pick off.

I concur. Some just don't get it. Like MiamiHeat calling me a troll. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-06-2009, 06:29 PM
mono is good people.

CuckingFunt
01-06-2009, 06:39 PM
While I disagree with this because I think B2B is funny as hell, I will say that every time mono has posted in the God thread, I have literally laughed out loud.

Same here.

Private Joker
01-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

LaMarcus Bryant
01-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm going to have to side with Back2Basics on this one. The joke you made about the look angel luv has on her face in photos will always make me laugh.

BlackSwordsMan
01-06-2009, 11:27 PM
toogay/didn'tread

timvp
01-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh btw here's the PM that BacktoBasics sent me....he said he would post my reply so I guess it's fair game to post this. Although I'd actually love it if he did post my replies.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/185/b2bvw6.jpg

I must have missed the posts that caused that PM. Without that info, I can't figure out if B2B or mono currently has the upperhand . . .

dirk4mvp
01-06-2009, 11:36 PM
I don't see how anyone can call Mono a troll unless you're super sensitive about whateve subject he's shitting on at the time.

baseline bum
01-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Was mono the one who created the KFC bowl smack? If so, he also gets the title of best troll on the board.

Bigzax
01-06-2009, 11:43 PM
hope back2bullshit sent a copy of that pm to himself to read...

bravo mono...golfclap even...

dirk4mvp
01-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Was mono the one who created the KFC bowl smack? If so, he also gets the title of best troll on the board.

Findawg, brah.

marini martini
01-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Crap!!! I swore I wasn't going to read the God thread!!! Now my curiosity is winning over!!!

Thank you B2B:bang

Bigzax
01-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Crap!!! I swore I wasn't going to read the God thread!!! Now my curiosity is winning over!!!

Thank you B2B:bang

start with mono's posts to get a good feel for it...:tu

01-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Let me explain something to you. Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me. And it will then take me time to get back to where I was. Understand?...I'm gonna make a new rule. Whenever I'm in here, and you hear me typing, whether you don't hear me typing, whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here, when I'm in here, that means that I am working. That means don't come in. Now do you think you can handle that?...Why don't you start right now and get the fuck out of here?"

marini martini
01-07-2009, 01:27 AM
start with mono's posts to get a good feel for it...:tu

Damn, I don't have that much time!!! Took 10 minutes to scroll to the bottom of the page!!!:lol

Rockhound
01-07-2009, 01:29 AM
I Drink Your Milkshake

I DRINK IT UP.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-07-2009, 02:47 AM
Let me explain something to you. Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me. And it will then take me time to get back to where I was. Understand?...I'm gonna make a new rule. Whenever I'm in here, and you hear me typing, whether you don't hear me typing, whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here, when I'm in here, that means that I am working. That means don't come in. Now do you think you can handle that?...Why don't you start right now and get the fuck out of here?"

jack's finest hour. love the face he makes as he shows her he's typing.

dirk4mvp
01-07-2009, 03:35 AM
This thread is redundant.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c289/plpaul/yodawg.jpg

ATRAIN
01-07-2009, 08:17 AM
B2b you know I have your back but I honestly dont think Mono try s to troll. He is a bitch bottom line. LOL dont get me wrong its fun arguing and fighting with Mono. Im sure he feels the same about me.

oh yeah and mono if I ever meet you im still going to punch you in the throat.

MiamiHeat
01-07-2009, 08:44 AM
i will say monosyballik needs to stop spamming threads acting like a little kid

if you are going to troll, at least learn from mouse and JoeChalupa

Sal Monella
01-07-2009, 08:57 AM
monoballlick has got someone's goat.

Dr. Gonzo
01-07-2009, 09:26 AM
I think this thread proves mono is a great troll.

johnsmith
01-07-2009, 09:51 AM

To learn anything from mouse you'd have to be unemployed, chubby, burnt out, and fail at stand up comedy before "really" learning to troll.

johnsmith
01-07-2009, 09:53 AM

Furthermore, little kids spam threads nowadays? I haven't heard of that so I can only assume you are basing this on personal experience. My advice would be that you need to take more time to teach your kids different activities because sitting at home and spamming threads on random sports talk websites is a sure fire way to end up obese.

Troll
01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Well done. :tu :toast

BacktoBasics
01-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Furthermore, little kids spam threads nowadays? I haven't heard of that so I can only assume you are basing this on personal experience. My advice would be that you need to take more time to teach your kids different activities because sitting at home and spamming threads on random sports talk websites is a sure fire way to end up obese.mono's type of posting mirrors the young message boarder. You see guys like you, me and few others here are willing to piss people with an actual purpose. We want to incite a conversation for our own personal gratification. We bring people in with our work. Its actually humorous and there's staying power. It all boils down to entertainment with substance. Mono's post in the god thread might get a laugh or two but where's the draw? Where's the dialogue that really brings people in for the hook? You have to stay in character of which he has none.

This is the kind of shit we see with the younger posters. They think that a single annoying moment = entertainment. Sure it might be funny but its empty and it doesn't provoke board movement or keep people occupied. There's no substance. At best its a zinger that no one cares about. In his case most just scrolled right over it. The whole purpose would be that people are forced to respond. At best he got a reaction out of me. So what. People will continue to skim his posts, nothings changes, his style is still weak.

There is a fundamental difference between true humor and annoying jabs with no purpose.

The best posters are the ones that bring lots of people into the fold and it entertains the group as a whole. With the most beneficial one being the source of the discussion.

johnsmith
01-07-2009, 10:18 AM
mono's type of posting mirrors the young message boarder. You see guys like you, me and few others here are willing to piss people with an actual purpose. We want to incite a conversation for our own personal gratification. We bring people in with our work. Its actually humorous and there's staying power. It all boils down to entertainment with substance. Mono's post in the god thread might get a laugh or two but where's the draw? Where's the dialogue that really brings people in for the hook? You have to stay in character of which he has none.

This is the kind of shit we see with the younger posters. They think that a single annoying moment = entertainment. Sure it might be funny but its empty and it doesn't provoke board movement or keep people occupied. There's no substance. At best its a zinger that no one cares about. In his case most just scrolled right over it. The whole purpose would be that people are forced to respond. At best he got a reaction out of me. So what. People will continue to skim his posts, nothings changes, his style is still weak.

There is a fundamental difference between true humor and annoying jabs with no purpose.

The best posters are the ones that bring lots of people into the fold and it entertains the group as a whole. With the most beneficial one being the source of the discussion.

Hmmmm, well put.

I agree and therefore will be leaving the God thread for good.

JoeChalupa
01-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Young posters? There are plenty of annoying and pissy posts made by much older posters as well. Mono has no age discrimination. :lol

MiamiHeat
01-07-2009, 10:29 AM
mono posted long long chapters out of a book to spam a thread

that's not trolling, that takes no wit. it's just annoying.

stretch
01-07-2009, 11:39 AM
This is the kind of shit we see with the younger posters. They think that a single annoying moment = entertainment. Sure it might be funny but its empty and it doesn't provoke board movement or keep people occupied.

This thread proves otherwise.

BacktoBasics
01-07-2009, 11:44 AM
This thread proves otherwise.We're talking about an isolated incident. Furthermore this thread was nearly off the first page around post 9 or 10 when I bumped it back up to bait him into posting another long post in the god thread. Which he did within seconds. I could have easily let this thread slip away.

stretch
01-07-2009, 11:51 AM
We're talking about an isolated incident. Furthermore this thread was nearly off the first page around post 9 or 10 when I bumped it back up to bait him into posting another long post in the god thread. Which he did within seconds. I could have easily let this thread slip away.

Fact is, despite such "empty" and "annoying" posts that no one cares about, as you claim, you still took the time to make a thread to tell everyone how much you are annoyed by mono.

What does that say?

BacktoBasics
01-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Fact is, despite such "empty" and "annoying" posts that no one cares about, as you claim, you still took the time to make a thread to tell everyone how much you are annoyed by mono.

What does that say?Its says that I took an otherwise worthless poster and turned it into a 4 page thread discussing how pointless he is.

At best he reached one person. Me......and only because I wanted something to do.

Lets not act as if this guy is some great source for in depth debate and discussion.

JoeChalupa
01-07-2009, 12:06 PM
To learn anything from mouse you'd have to be unemployed, chubby, burnt out, and fail at stand up comedy before "really" learning to troll.

Mouse is a good man.

JoeChalupa
01-07-2009, 12:07 PM
mono posted long long chapters out of a book to spam a thread

that's not trolling, that takes no wit. it's just annoying.

Which is trolling. :lol And have you read some of your own annoying long winded posts? :lmao

mavs>spurs2
01-07-2009, 12:14 PM
IMO the purpose of trolling is to get people fired up and pissed off, and this thread proves he did just that. Case closed

stretch
01-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Its says that I took an otherwise worthless poster and turned it into a 4 page thread discussing how pointless he is.

Actually it says that his posts somehow got to you, despite claiming no one cares about them. If he got in your head, obviously he accomplished what he set out to do in the God thread. Not to mention other posters said they find him quite amusing. It appears just about everything that has happened in this thread, proves that your initial post was, completely wrong.

At best he reached one person. Me......and only because I wanted something to do.

Really?

I will say that every time mono has posted in the God thread, I have literally laughed out loud.

Same here.

I disagree and believe mono to be hilarious.

he definitely got the response he was looking for or at the very least pissed off someone from that thread.

Mono 1

B2B 0

yah. B2B feeling the need to PM and start a thread all for mono = mono ftw.

I'm inclined to give mono 2 points for getting his own thread based on the limited actions in an entirely different thread.

So...

Mono 2

B2B 0

Judges?

Mono is definitely building troll cred.

I may hardly agree with mono, but it is fun as shit arguing with him. The man never quits, and that's something I respect.

mono is good people.

Oh okay.

Lets not act as if this guy is some great source for in depth debate and discussion.

I don't think anyone ever did.

monosylab1k
01-07-2009, 12:31 PM
IynQCmqvXZs

Blake
01-07-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't think anyone ever did.

and you quickly finding this thread shows you are one jealous ass troll of mono.

smeagol
01-07-2009, 12:43 PM
I must have missed the posts that caused that PM. Without that info, I can't figure out if B2B or mono currently has the upperhand . . .

I'd say mono.

B2B got pissed because mono posted articles on the God thread. Big deal.

Does that warrant an entire thread dedicated to mono?

I'd say this thread is making B2B look stupid.

Troll
01-07-2009, 12:50 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/TROLLED.jpg

stretch
01-07-2009, 12:55 PM
and you quickly finding this thread shows you are one jealous ass troll of mono.

im a troll of mono?

lol

lol, tech

Blake
01-07-2009, 12:59 PM
im a troll of mono?

lol

I dunno. maybe.

All I know is that you only wish you were half the troll he is and if you had the chance, you would bend over, open up your ass cheeks and let him rub his one eyed troll up and down you all night long.

BacktoBasics
01-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Does that warrant an entire thread dedicated to mono?

That is exactly why I made the thread.

I'm glad you guys feel that this thread didn't go well for me. I'm satisfied with that.

stretch
01-07-2009, 03:49 PM
I dunno. maybe.

All I know is that you only wish you were half the troll he is and if you had the chance, you would bend over, open up your ass cheeks and let him rub his one eyed troll up and down you all night long.

lol, tech

Blake
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
lol, tech

this thread is reserved for Mono.

stop trying to steal his thunder, you pickle smoocher.

lol, Mono wannabe

BacktoBasics
01-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I lol @ pickle smoocher

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-07-2009, 09:31 PM
It was Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Cattering. And they were blazing that shit everyday.

J.T.
01-07-2009, 10:53 PM
As the reigning Troll of the Year I have to say that mono won this thread before it even started. As far as I'm concerned, mono and B2B are good people. mono because we share a mutual hate for the San Diego Chargers and their legion of bandwagoning, fuckstick fans who make it look like the Church of Manu and Church of Tony had a massive, dual service the resulted in a crossover church orgy that resulted in the birth of dozens of infants pronounced legally and clinically retarded at the time of birth, and then told that they had to root for the Chargers or angel_luv would tell them they're going to hell.

B2B because he gave me the good advice of not making payments on my debt because it would reset the statute of limitations to zero days. So let me get this right B2B... I haven't paid the bill on my larger credit card bill since November 2007. So I've got just a skosh under three years to go before the SOL kicks in, am I right?

The moral of the story is, SpursTalk is a lot like the real world. People who post here can make you laugh, make you cry, make you hate them and start threads about them in The Club only to have it completely and totally backfire on you, make you propose marriage to them because that's the only way you're going to get your holiday pie, make you get into an argument with them which in turn produces a fucking epic meltdown, etc. At the end of the day, there's nothing that happens on this site worth getting butthurt over. It's way more fun sitting back without a care in the world, posting controversial replies to common situations and watching people's worlds fall apart because someone on the internet is saying mean things.

Xylus
01-08-2009, 02:31 AM
I'm not sure where mono ranks on the Troll scale, but he gets the Xylus Stamp of Approval. And that's saying a lot, because I really used to fucking hate that guy.

gtownspur
01-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Take it for what it's worth.

I don't like B2B whatsoever. His whole life coach thing is a total joke.

Mono, is funny at times and his whole kfc smack thing was hilarious.

That said, eveyone needs to get off Mono's nuts. Just because someone pissed off someone else and got them riled up doesn't mean they are heros or something.

Mono's spamming of the God thread was retarded, it took no effort and it's been done before, so it's not anything original.

If getting someone pissed off and mad is cool and is what makes a good troll, if that's the only prerequisites, then Child rapist, KKK, Death Squads, Serial killers, traffic jams, the Pheonix Suns are all brilliant trolls.

You simpletons need to stop acting as if Johnsmiths and Cuckingfunts approval is worth anything more than a bowl of dissentary.

The internet is not anything like the real world. No wonder some of you have drug and emotional problems outside these series of webs and tubes.

gtownspur
01-08-2009, 02:47 AM
internets are serious bidness JT. seriously.

Trainwreck2100
01-08-2009, 02:51 AM
I'm surprised monoslobsond1ck hasn't made an appearance yet.

Insomniac
01-08-2009, 03:39 AM
WTF is the KFC smack all about? Was that in the Spurs forum? I never go there.

dirk4mvp
01-08-2009, 03:53 AM
I'm surprised monoslobsond1ck hasn't made an appearance yet.

TSA hasn't been on in a while.

ATRAIN
01-08-2009, 08:14 AM
WTF is the KFC smack all about? Was that in the Spurs forum? I never go there.

NBA Forum, ask Gay and Confused.

BacktoBasics
01-08-2009, 06:30 PM
My life coaching is serious business

smeagol
01-08-2009, 06:48 PM

Mono, is funny at times and his whole kfc smack thing was hilarious.

That said, eveyone needs to get off Mono's nuts. Just because someone pissed off someone else and got them riled up doesn't mean they are heros or something.

Mono's spamming of the God thread was retarded, it took no effort and it's been done before, so it's not anything original.

If getting someone pissed off and mad is cool and is what makes a good troll, if that's the only prerequisites, then Child rapist, KKK, Death Squads, Serial killers, traffic jams, the Pheonix Suns are all brilliant trolls.

You simpletons need to stop acting as if Johnsmiths and Cuckingfunts approval is worth anything more than a bowl of dissentary.

The internet is not anything like the real world. No wonder some of you have drug and emotional problems outside these series of webs and tubes.

:clap

BacktoBasics
01-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Furthermore CF's approval is important to me.

MiamiHeat
01-08-2009, 07:29 PM
as i said before, mono needs to stop spamming threads with copy/pastes. if he is trying to be a troll, he sucks at it.

all he did was spam a copy/paste from a book that took up half the page in the god thread

that's not even clever or witty on any level. it's childish humor. personally though, i wouldn't have made a thread about it. it just empowers him

BacktoBasics
01-08-2009, 08:34 PM

I think that statement is worth a lot. I'd like for you explain why its a total joke. This is my livelihood. Go ahead and go back and find where I've given bad advice.

If you're going to hurl ridiculous insults lets see if you can provide some support for the statement.

SmellyFeet
01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I haven't been here for long, but I just gotta say that b2b is a biatch.

mavs>spurs2
01-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Yeah he lives for being a smartass but more times than not I enjoy his posts

jack sommerset
01-09-2009, 12:15 AM
I stopped reading monos post long long ago. I am thinking nothing has changed. He reminds me of a animal. He just shits or pisses where ever he wants to. No matter how stupid he looks, he just keeps pissing and shitting. No humility.

pickle girl
01-09-2009, 12:41 AM
I lol @ pickle smoocher

I'm with you.

monosylab1k
01-09-2009, 02:35 AM
I stopped reading monos post long long ago. I am thinking nothing has changed. He reminds me of a animal. He just shits or pisses where ever he wants to. No matter how stupid he looks, he just keeps pissing and shitting. No humility.

This coming from a cheesedick who actually puts forth the effort of changing the favorite team on his profile every day. Anybody who does that might as well change their screen name to Massive Jerkoff.

dickface
08-01-2009, 12:10 AM
double post

Fillmoe
08-01-2009, 01:19 AM
just the fact that he annoyed you enough that you made a thread about him means hes doing a good job... lol... self-ether!

timvp
08-01-2009, 01:34 AM
just the fact that he annoyed you enough that you made a thread about him means hes doing a good job... lol... self-ether!

Thread date ownage.

z0sa
08-01-2009, 01:44 AM
dickface = mono?

dirk4mvp
08-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Blair = Moses Malone?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-01-2009, 09:55 AM
JJ Hickson = Karl Malone?

IronMexican
08-01-2009, 12:05 PM
All of the above = yes

Bullshit Detector
08-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Fillmoe = clueless

ShoogarBear
08-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Dissentary?

mookie2001
08-01-2009, 04:45 PM
posting a private message is weak as shit

its like something timvp would do

mavs>spurs2
08-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Check the eminem thread and the religion thread he hijacked way back. Dickface/Mono is the greatest Spurstalk troll of all time. If by troll we're talking about pissing people off and getting them to bite then stringing them along.

dirk4mvp
08-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Check the eminem thread and the religion thread he hijacked way back. Dickface/Mono is the greatest Spurstalk troll of all time. If by troll we're talking about pissing people off and getting them to bite then stringing them along.

TSA is a quality troll also, too bad he doesn't post anymore.

Dr. Gonzo
08-01-2009, 09:47 PM
I have to agree with the two fruits that posted above me. Mono is an excellent troll.