PDA

View Full Version : Houston. What the hell?

BlackBellamy
01-06-2009, 09:28 PM
What the hell is happening to this team? I understand rough stints, but this is getting silly. I know the old 'if you don't have anything nice to say blah blah...', really this stems out of concern. What the hell is going on?

Double-Up
01-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Good question...basically they suck now. I think they'll turn in around soon but it won't matter if T-Mac's still gimping around. No Artest tonight either.

Reck
01-06-2009, 09:33 PM
They suck a$$ that's what's happening.

3 Straight losses to scrub teams.

Wow. Holy shit.

Allanon
01-06-2009, 09:34 PM
They suck a$$ that's what's happening.

3 Straight losses to scrub teams.

Wow. Holy shit.

Rockets have lost their right to a SUCK A$$ thread.

Reck
01-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Tomorrow they play Boston so that means T-mac is gonna be M.I.A.

ManuTP9
01-06-2009, 09:35 PM
the time rockets turn around theyll already have about 20 something loses with 20 something wins

SmellyFeet
01-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Remember, no suck a$$ threads for houston.

mattb_25
01-06-2009, 09:52 PM
This shit is funny though, I feel sorry for them because houston has like a injury bug every year. :lmao We should also ask this about the Celtics though they are SUCKING

Roxsfan
01-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Remember, no suck a$$ threads for houston.

this thread is not about sucking a$$, its a thread about what the hell?

Ditty
01-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Houston

Rockets Are A Problem

:)

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-06-2009, 10:51 PM
In all these years they still have never got a point guard. Alston is terrible for level of starting point guard and they not even have one other point guard on entire team.

The GM of their team is a retard. Everyone with basic knowledge of game knows this is by far most important position on basketball team.

MarHill
01-06-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm surprised that the Rockets are struggling. As a Spurs fan, outside of the Lakers....the Rockets were the only other team in the West I was worried about.

Hopefully, they can get it together!!!

Ditty
01-06-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm surprised that the Rockets are struggling. As a Spurs fan, outside of the Lakers....the Rockets were the only other team in the West I was worried about.

Hopefully, they can get it together!!!

hell no there becoming the new mavs

they think there better than us :lmao

The Franchise
01-06-2009, 11:02 PM
If this shit isn't worked out by the end of January it's a rap for this season.

Double-Up
01-06-2009, 11:03 PM
In all these years they still have never got a point guard. Alston is terrible for level of starting point guard and they not even have one other point guard on entire team.

The GM of their team is a retard. Everyone with basic knowledge of game knows this is by far most important position on basketball team.

We should have kept V-Span right? :lmao

Indazone
01-06-2009, 11:09 PM
This is the team that won 22 straight last year. This one is on Adleman. Same players and added Artest and Barry. No way should they be sucking this bad. However there is one significant difference this year.

Adleman has been adamant about running the motion offense this year. Read and react he says. This is the same offense the Rockets ran in the beginning of last year that had the Rockets heading for the lottery. When Adleman switched back to play calling and running parts of his offense, the Rockets began to click.

Adlemans motion offense is dependent on your big man being the control tower. Making the passes to cutting guards and forwards. Problem is, Yao sucks at passing from the high post and he can't hit three pointers consistently. Yao is not Brad Miller. Yao is a dominant low post player and guess what? Shame on Adleman for not using him that way.

As far as the point guard in Adleman's offense? It's not as important as the point guard for other offenses. However that being said, Rafer flat out is a second tier guard. Our best hope right now is with Aaron Brooks a second round draftee.

If the Rockets don't get it together soon...well what can I say.

Go SPURS!

DaDakota
01-07-2009, 01:15 AM
This is the team that won 22 straight last year. This one is on Adleman. Same players and added Artest and Barry. No way should they be sucking this bad. However there is one significant difference this year.

Adleman has been adamant about running the motion offense this year. Read and react he says. This is the same offense the Rockets ran in the beginning of last year that had the Rockets heading for the lottery. When Adleman switched back to play calling and running parts of his offense, the Rockets began to click.

Adlemans motion offense is dependent on your big man being the control tower. Making the passes to cutting guards and forwards. Problem is, Yao sucks at passing from the high post and he can't hit three pointers consistently. Yao is not Brad Miller. Yao is a dominant low post player and guess what? Shame on Adleman for not using him that way.

As far as the point guard in Adleman's offense? It's not as important as the point guard for other offenses. However that being said, Rafer flat out is a second tier guard. Our best hope right now is with Aaron Brooks a second round draftee.

Hey we agree.......of course you left out so many injuries and Tmac getting his panties stuck in his vagina, but still fairly accurate.

DD

Rogue
01-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Do you know the biggest problem with rockets? they have a big sh!t, unremarkable sh!t. many rockets fans just blame their bad performances to Tmac, but they clearly know that Tmac is just a pathetic scapegoat. Tmac is miles away from what he was in Orlando but he is still the only superstar on the rockets team. Yao? :lmao IMO Yao is the most overrated guy in the league. the most terrible decision the rockets teams have even made is not trading Rudy Gay for SB, or firing bald JVG. it is drafting Yao with the 1st pick in 02's NBA draft. I'm afraid the rockets would have already got two championships since 02's draft if they drafted Stoudmire or Boozer, however they unfortunately drafted Yao who is simply a chinese crap. They owned the no.1 pick but they made the worst choice in picking yao. Yao is a pretty good role player but he can only be considered as a crap if his 16m/yr salary is taken into consideration. rockets pay 16m per year to a guy who can neither post up nor save his team with key shots. Tmac is bad now but he can still save his team sometimes,(My impression of his 13pts/35s is still as clear as it just happened yesterday.) but yao has never impressed me with a similar performance. Yao's highest single-game score is just 41, which he got in a game against Hawks who were the league's weakest team at that time. what yao impress me most is just his blunt moves and his dirty-color skin.

peskypesky
01-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Do you know the biggest problem with rockets? they have a big sh!t, unremarkable sh!t. many rockets fans just blame their bad performances to Tmac, but they clearly know that Tmac is just a pathetic scapegoat. Tmac is miles away from what he was in Orlando but he is still the only superstar on the rockets team. Yao? :lmao IMO Yao is the most overrated guy in the league. the most terrible decision the rockets teams have even made is not trading Rudy Gay for SB, or firing bald JVG. it is drafting Yao with the 1st pick in 02's NBA draft. I'm afraid the rockets would have already got two championships since 02's draft if they drafted Stoudmire or Boozer, however they unfortunately drafted Yao who is simply a chinese crap. They owned the no.1 pick but they made the worst choice in picking yao. Yao is a pretty good role player but he can only be considered as a crap if his 16m/yr salary is taken consideration. rockets pay 16m per year to a guy who can neither post up nor save his team with key shots. Tmac is bad now but he can still save his team sometimes,(My impression of his 13pts/35s is still as clear as it just happened yesterday.) but yao has never impressed me with a similar performance. Yao's highest single-game score is just 41, which he got in a game against Hawks who were the league's weakest team at that time. what yao impress me most is just his blunt moves and his dirty-color skin.

:wow

BlackBellamy
01-07-2009, 01:34 AM
Rogue, first off I don't agree with any of what you wrote and you've used 'dirty skin color' to describe both Yao and Yi now. D'you have some Asian issues? And by that I mean issues with Asians.

Reck
01-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Rogue has mental issues.

Rogue
01-07-2009, 01:52 AM
I am a alien, as what I have told you guys. So I have no issue with Human Beings. I was born in the year of earth's 1883 so it makes me 125 earth years old now.

Yao is just an unsuccessful creature, the offspring of an incest. Yao's appearence is just the consequence of evolutional failure.

BlackBellamy
01-07-2009, 02:09 AM
I am a alien, as what I have told you guys. So I have no issue with Human Beings. I was born in the year of earth's 1883 so it makes me 125 earth years old now.

Yao is just an unsuccessful creature, the offspring of an incest. Yao's appearence is just the consequence of evolutional failure.

So, evolutionary failure specific to Yao and Yi and not to Chinese people in general then? Correct? But back to your original post IMHO, I'm not to sure of any team in the league would pass up Yao if he were an option without having to lose anyone other than another center. With the exception of the Magic w- D. Howard.

m33p0
01-07-2009, 02:36 AM

yeah? what planet? your-anus?

sook
01-07-2009, 05:41 AM
Do you know the biggest problem with rockets? they have a big sh!t, unremarkable sh!t. many rockets fans just blame their bad performances to Tmac, but they clearly know that Tmac is just a pathetic scapegoat. Tmac is miles away from what he was in Orlando but he is still the only superstar on the rockets team. Yao? :lmao IMO Yao is the most overrated guy in the league. the most terrible decision the rockets teams have even made is not trading Rudy Gay for SB, or firing bald JVG. it is drafting Yao with the 1st pick in 02's NBA draft. I'm afraid the rockets would have already got two championships since 02's draft if they drafted Stoudmire or Boozer, however they unfortunately drafted Yao who is simply a chinese crap. They owned the no.1 pick but they made the worst choice in picking yao. Yao is a pretty good role player but he can only be considered as a crap if his 16m/yr salary is taken into consideration. rockets pay 16m per year to a guy who can neither post up nor save his team with key shots. Tmac is bad now but he can still save his team sometimes,(My impression of his 13pts/35s is still as clear as it just happened yesterday.) but yao has never impressed me with a similar performance. Yao's highest single-game score is just 41, which he got in a game against Hawks who were the league's weakest team at that time. what yao impress me most is just his blunt moves and his dirty-color skin.
finally somebody that knows his shit. We were a better and more consistent team without Yao, he is just too inconsistent and unnatural. Last season the rox without Yao lost to only one scrub team, Sac by 1pt. The rest they blew out.

I would rather see T-Mac go though, i have come to hate him more and more

Kill_Bill_Pana
01-07-2009, 05:20 PM

Go SPURS!

In any offense point guard is most important. This is basic principle of game. In Hellas many teams use similar offense as Adelman. Coach will always teach point guard is most important position. He must be able to be extension of coach on court and must be able to understand when to shoot and pass. he must know each other player and he must control them.

Rockets have no such player and only thing can be say is the GM of team is stupid loser. Can no way blame coach for problem that is GM refuse to get him proper floor leader.

Also Brooks is very talent young player but he is no point guard. he is typical midget shooting guard and no point guard skills at all. Can see this after just few games of watch him. But I like this player he is very aggressive and exciting.

xtremesteven33
01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Barry---->:bang