PDA

View Full Version : UA/UT bb game

Brutalis
01-06-2009, 11:59 PM
:tu

Texas was better than I gave them credit for before the game. Was a good game. Texas was bigger and more physical and got away with a lot of fouls but I cannot complain because when you are bigger and more physical you get away with that shit.

I hope you UT fans aren't too pissed, we did beat this piss out of OU you know, you have to like that. We let the dumb asses come back late in the game too, our young guys didn't close and the final score was closer than how the game went.

Anyways, UT fans cannot be pleased with Abrahms is it? I don't really follow CBB outside of the SEC like I do CFB, but that guy did not show up. It's not like we doubled him or forced anything, and a lot of the game had our freshman Rotnei Clarke guarding him, which he is a shooter not a defensive anything and still Abrahms (still hoping I spell it right) wasn't doing crap. Maybe he's never been in an atmosphere like that, and even the best of the best have bad games but you guys cannot be happy with dude. That game only hurt his draft stock.

There was so much physical play and no calls I know for sure UA did not play their best. Texas obviously didn't. For a second I got worried when Pittman got that and1 there close to the end of the game when there was no contact obstructing his shot at all. I really got pissed at that when Forston got clobbered not 1 minute earlier with no call, then Britt put that dudes shit right back in his face with two hands right after. (which was a foul but good no call after fortson got tackled)

Anyways, I hope Arkansas doesn't breath easy and plays well in conference this season. If we play to potential, even with these freshmen, the division is a lock. Some of you know, I'm not a typical Arkansas fan. I don't hate Texas. I do hate LSU/Mississippi schools/Alabama schools/Florida schools. Wish you guys continued success this season. Seriously. It would only help our RPI also.

Oh and OU is bullshit. They got a NBA player on the floor and a bunch of average fillers. Overrated and a fucking weak ass team. Fuck OU.

Michael Washington for SEC POY!

ps- I'm not online much anymore. I got a PM about some of you farks asking where am I during this and that, well I is hur at the moment. But 2 jobs, gym, girlie, then make room internet time? Pluuhheez. Check my email, bank, ebay, and pay bills. I'll try to be around more since I seem to be getting requests for my lovely shit talking skills. :tu

j-6
01-07-2009, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the write-up. Glad everything is going well off the net.

I hope y'all win the West, I like Pelphrey. LSU's decent but they got destroyed by Utah tonight. Maybe Mississippi State will come out of nowhere but it looks like it's the Hogs and the Tigers for the division.

Arkansas lost to some mid major, right? That's why they aren't ranked?

Brutalis
01-07-2009, 12:19 AM
Missouri State in some tourney to start the season.

I'm watching the game over. That Abrahms kid.. the way he moves without the ball, his on ball defense... man if he could get bigger he is a machine. If he would have showed up offensively you guys would have won probably. Still don't know if it was Arkansas shutting him down or he just wasn't there, ... I'll find out in another hour though.

Brutalis
01-07-2009, 06:48 AM
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/9041188/Arkansas-comes-back-to-stun-No.-7-Texas-

"I said coming up here - this school should be in the Big 12. That's where they should be," Barnes said after the game. "It would make our league better. It would be better for them. Why they're not, I can't answer that. But it would be great, because this is what it's about."