PDA

View Full Version : Peter Burns is the schnizit

Bang
01-07-2009, 04:22 AM
Take it from a radio icon,

Peter Burns is the shit in this town.

He's young, attractive, funny, chicks want to do him and he's got the prime morning show on Clear Channel.

Mark my words: Peter Burns is the future of radio in this town.

BANG!!!!!

Stacie The Sports Chick will rue the day she ever traded this hunka hunka burnin' love for a crack pipe!

:flag: :lobt2: :married: :ihit :lobt2: :wow :king :whine :toast

pkbpkb81
01-07-2009, 10:17 AM
lmao

tonylongoriafan
01-07-2009, 11:54 AM
i like that he likes cougars!

Frenzy
01-07-2009, 11:56 AM
never heard of'em

angel_luv
01-07-2009, 12:00 PM
True, Peter Burns is a cool dude. :)

S_A_Longhorn
01-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Can't post under your own name, Peter? Leave the 'smurfing' for Mouse.

PeterBurns
01-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah. I just saw the post. I'm sure this will end well.

Kinda of like leaving your glasses at a nice Italian Place in Brentwood in the Early 90's.

PeterBurns
01-07-2009, 12:29 PM
True, Peter Burns is a cool dude. :)

Thanks AL.

I'm really a douche, but I fake it pretty well.

Blake
01-07-2009, 01:44 PM
He's young, attractive, funny, chicks want to do him and he's got the prime morning show on Clear Channel.

sounds like mouse... ERRRRR....bang wants Peter all to himself

not judgin......just sayin

Bigzax
01-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Peter Burns is to SportsTalk Radio, what Rush Limbaugh is to...SportsTalk Radio...

gay abc
01-07-2009, 02:31 PM
this peter burns?

http://www.informedinvestor.ic24.net/Londonjewish/pete_burns.jpg

:lol

PeterBurns
01-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Peter Burns is to SportsTalk Radio, what Rush Limbaugh is to...SportsTalk Radio...

It's because I'm a black sports radio guy isn't it?

tonylongoriafan
01-07-2009, 03:34 PM
anyone ever image google peter burns

apparently this is a man

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nw8fcHV1bdE/RpKBbC3_pFI/AAAAAAAABL4/cg2121ZZ7Tk/s400/PeteBurns.jpg

Taco
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
this peter burns?

http://www.informedinvestor.ic24.net/Londonjewish/pete_burns.jpg

:wow

:lmao

Bigzax
01-07-2009, 04:44 PM
just messing with you man, i listen to the show pretty regularly...

i must say Pete, i do enjoy your delight at the cowboys downfall very much!

there was a moment when i thought you and andy were going to get into a fight though...maybe it was yesterday...you were saying bye to a guest and he was like...no one more question...you did not like that i sensed...

tonylongoriafan
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM

there was a moment when i thought you and andy were going to get into a fight though...maybe it was yesterday...you were saying bye to a guest and he was like...no one more question...you did not like that i sensed...

you better watch out with andy...when he's not slobbing on tiger's knob, he can be a pretty fierce foe

SequSpur
01-07-2009, 06:01 PM
what show? who is peter burns?

PeterBurns
01-07-2009, 07:13 PM

lol...you are like the 10th person to tell me that. It was just a joke. Andy is such an even keel guy, I do small things each day to try to knock him out of his comfort level. It's funny to see him react when I say things.

He's never seen a lot of the popular movies, so last week, we talked about what's the difference between $140 and $160 Mill to a player. He said that $20 million is a lot. I said..."With that Extra $20 Mil, you know what I would do with that $20m " he bit, and asked "What"....I replied..."I'd do 2 chicks at the same time"

Classic Office Space....and he turned pale in the studio, like I had just down a Heil Hitler rant....

Then yesterday he asked if I knew what Jordan, Lebron, and Magic all had in common, I replied, "they are all black", and he s*** a brick.

I just try to get under his skin a bit....he's a good sport about.

PeterBurns
01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
what show? who is peter burns?

Et Tu Sequ?

tonylongoriafan
01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
"With that Extra $20 Mil, you know what I would do with that $20m " he bit, and asked "What"....I replied..."I'd do 2 chicks at the same time"

"you usually have to pay double for that" - dodgeball

cool hand
01-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Stacey doesn't want to do him.

He said he didn't know who Rod Stewart was.

What a punk.

EricB
01-08-2009, 12:21 AM
lol...you are like the 10th person to tell me that. It was just a joke. Andy is such an even keel guy, I do small things each day to try to knock him out of his comfort level. It's funny to see him react when I say things.

He's never seen a lot of the popular movies, so last week, we talked about what's the difference between $140 and $160 Mill to a player. He said that $20 million is a lot. I said..."With that Extra $20 Mil, you know what I would do with that $20m " he bit, and asked "What"....I replied..."I'd do 2 chicks at the same time"

Classic Office Space....and he turned pale in the studio, like I had just down a Heil Hitler rant....

Then yesterday he asked if I knew what Jordan, Lebron, and Magic all had in common, I replied, "they are all black", and he s*** a brick.

I just try to get under his skin a bit....he's a good sport about.

I believe you've reffered to him as being VERY VERY white many times.

Taco
01-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Mouse Pete just made "Man Love" to you "on air"

Bigzax
01-08-2009, 12:33 PM
good stuff burns...

so i take it andy is like cameron,
if you shoved a lump of coal up his ass,
in two weeks you'd have a diamond...:lol

Blake
01-08-2009, 12:40 PM
I could see Andy being one of the Bobs from Office Space:

"You're name is Michael Bolton? I gotta tell you.......I'm a huge fan..."

Ed Helicopter Jones
01-08-2009, 12:49 PM

Any woman who chooses to do a guy named "Peter Burns" deserves whatever she gets....so to speak.

AlamoSpursFan
01-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Any woman who chooses to do a guy named "Peter Burns" deserves whatever she gets....so to speak.

That was totally uncalled for.

Sincerely,
Former NASCAR driver Dick Trickle

sonnytris
01-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Yeah,
He has a radio show , He is good looking and girls love him BUT the question should be does he have a honest GOLF handicap?????????????????

Is this Country Great or What

Sonny In Sunny San Antonio Home of the Spurts

AlamoSpursFan
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah,
He has a radio show , He is good looking and girls love him BUT the question should be does he have a honest GOLF handicap?????????????????

Is this Country Great or What

Sonny In Sunny San Antonio Home of the Spurts

Congrats on your first internet post ever that doesn't attack the lovely and talented Dawn Murphy.

Taco
01-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Congrats on your first internet post ever that doesn't attack the lovely and talented Dawn Murphy.

DAWN YOU MAY WANNA TRY THIS SITE

IT MIGHT HELP :lol

http://www.larcc.org/pamphlets/children_family/get_restraining_order.htm

NASCARdad
01-08-2009, 03:13 PM

I miss her on the radio.

AlamoSpursFan
01-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Me too...obviously.

EricB
01-08-2009, 03:49 PM
alamo needs a restraining order...