PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings : Conquest

MiamiHeat
01-07-2009, 06:28 AM
AWESOME game. Download the demo on XBOX LIVE for free. Let's you play online 16 player matches for free in the demo.

It comes out this month on Jan 13, 2009

It's basically the same people who made the STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT games.

16 players online for awesome battles, 4 player co-op Good and Evil campaigns

you can play the demo for free on XBOX LIVE right now. it allows you to play the Tutorial single player mission AND 16 player 'Conquest' mode online on 2 maps, Minis Tirith and The Shire.

There is 4 playable classes in the demo for CONQUEST multiplayer mode.

1) Warrior
2) Mage
3) Scout
4) Archer

there are more in the final game though.

the demo also allows you to get heroes if you are the highest scorer on your team when your team score reaches 500.

Good side gets Gandalf in the demo (there are 10 heros in the actual game)

Evil side gets a Balrog or the Witch King in the demo (9 villains in actual game)

You can also use TROLLS and ENTS in the demo, but you have to capture and protect a specific flag area. Whoever has that flag area gets TROLLS (Evil) or ENTS (Good) which gives your team huge advantage.

DannyT
01-07-2009, 08:55 AM
i bought this game (Rise of the Argonauts) but then read it sucked so I didnt open it...I had read about this game but didnt think it would get a demo so this is cool for me....sounds pretty dope thanks for the update. Im gonna download that joint

balli
01-07-2009, 11:09 AM
I downloaded it. Only played the single player. Read the multiplayer sucks, because if you aren't an archer you just get taken out by opposing archers when you try to run up on them with a sword. Don't know if that's true or not, but I hope not because I was planning on buying this game if the multiplayer was cool.

MiamiHeat
01-07-2009, 01:27 PM
they dont know what they are saying

i play as a mage and I just shield. arrows dont get past shields.

balli
01-07-2009, 01:32 PM
they dont know what they are saying

i play as a mage and I just shield. arrows dont get past shields.
Word. Cause I've been looking forward to it.

Heath Ledger
01-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Lord of the Rings? What a fucking nerd. I'll bet you have a Lord of the Rings pocket protector and lunchbox.

MiamiHeat
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Lord of the Rings? What a fucking nerd. I'll bet you have a Lord of the Rings pocket protector and lunchbox.

you would know cause you ate all of my food in the lunchbox fatass

maybe if you stopped scavenging people's belongings looking for food, you wouldn't stomp around and break your treadmills