PDA

View Full Version : Vote Devin Harris into the All-Star Game

Shank
01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
OJjlcqMuAR4

Rogue
01-07-2009, 09:18 AM
I'm gonna do that. I am a mavs fan now so I am gonna do that, even though Harris has left Dallas for years.

Shank
01-07-2009, 09:37 AM
What's this bit of yours, man?

JamStone
01-07-2009, 09:55 AM
He doesn't have any cool tattoos and isn't publicly fucking a superstar model or actress. He hasn't committed any recent felony crimes. And, he's not Chinese.

Why should fans vote for him?

peskypesky
01-07-2009, 10:54 AM
I've voted for him several times. But not as many times as Pau Gasol has voted for himself.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm gonna do that. I am a mavs fan now so I am gonna do that, even though Harris has left Dallas for years.

He didn't leave the Mavs, their wonder boy owner made a trade that rivaled the stupidity of drafting Robin Lopez.

Sportstudi
01-07-2009, 01:53 PM
He doesn't have any cool tattoos and isn't publicly fucking a superstar model or actress. He hasn't committed any recent felony crimes. And, he's not Chinese.

Why should fans vote for him?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Btw, same reason why Dirk Nowitzki is still behind Amar'e and Melo. Their teams don't have a way better record than Dallas (Suns are even behind them) and their stats aren't as good as Dirk's this season. But due to the reasons you named, Dirk can play as good as he wants to, but he will never get the respect of the fans (at least not from the major part). And that sucks

dirk4mvp
01-07-2009, 02:42 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Btw, same reason why Dirk Nowitzki is still behind Amar'e and Melo. Their teams don't have a way better record than Dallas (Suns are even behind them) and their stats aren't as good as Dirk's this season. But due to the reasons you named, Dirk can play as good as he wants to, but he will never get the respect of the fans (at least not from the major part). And that sucks

The roles are becoming reversed. Trying to keep whitey down.