PDA

View Full Version : spurmsl lose to detroit look at these matchups

s_linds
02-27-2005, 10:40 PM
:fro Fear the fro!!! do any spurm fans actually think that your soft team that just got softer can beat the world champs? No malik means a softer version of the mermaids, you guys are gonna be as heartbroken as the laker fans were last year after watching your team go all the way to the finals then get pummeled by detroit. They'll be no parade on the river walk this year mermaids. :lets look at the matchups shall we?

center.. Big Ben vs Rasho advantage big ben in a land slide.
power forward Tim Duncan vs Rasheed Wallace..Duncan gets a slight edge.
small forward Bruce Bowen vs Tayshaun Prince... Tayshaun in a land slide.
shooting guard Manu Ginobili vs Rip hamilton adv...even.. rip scores more but manu does other things.
point guard Tony Parker vs Chauncey Billups...slight edge to Billups numbers are similar but this guy hits CLUTCH shots parkers to inconsistent.
bench ie Anotnio Mcdysess Carlos Arroyo vs Brent Barry devin brown..edge..even.
coaching..Popovich vs Brown..edge ..Brown I like Pop but Brown is probably the second or third best coach in the history of the game.

So you see mermaid fans your team is clearly outmatched good luck in the finlas youre gonna need it. :fro

RobinsontoDuncan
02-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Mermaids? Jesus guy at least come up with a nickname that makes sense, i.e. the Queens for the Kings, but the Mermaids? Hello San Antonio isn't even on the ocean.

Anyway, I would make a comment about the Bulls in retaliation, but i have decided that it is best not to feed the trolls. So go home, no soup for you, take your pot shots no one cares.

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-27-2005, 10:48 PM
:fro Fear the fro!!! do any spurm fans actually think that your soft team that just got softer can beat the world champs? No malik means a softer version of the mermaids, you guys are gonna be as heartbroken as the laker fans were last year after watching your team go all the way to the finals then get pummeled by detroit. They'll be no parade on the river walk this year mermaids. :lets look at the matchups shall we?

shooting guard Manu Ginobili vs Rip hamilton adv...even.. rip scores more but manu does other things.
point guard Tony Parker vs Chauncey Billups...slight edge to Billups numbers are similar but this guy hits CLUTCH shots parkers to inconsistent.
coaching..Popovich vs Brown..edge ..Brown I like Pop but Brown is probably the second or third best coach in the history of the game.

So you see mermaid fans your team is clearly outmatched good luck in the finlas youre gonna need it. :fro

Well, damn.

I mean, clearly when you look at this unedited, misspelling-laden post from such a well-defined NBA Insider such as s_linds, it's quite obvious to see that there is no longer a point to me posting here.

I bid you all adieu.

RobinsontoDuncan
02-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Dont feed the trolls^

But seriously thought, Mermaids? WTF? There had better be a really good explanation for that stupid name because if not, then you are really stupid. I mean Mermaids?

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Dont feed the trolls^

But seriously thought, Mermaids? WTF? There had better be a really good explanation for that stupid name because if not, then you are really stupid. I mean Mermaids?

Little Mermaid (the)

David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs. In reference to his favorite Disney movie and being labeled a 'soft' player.

http://www.jimrome.com/archives/smack/smactionary.html

CHAMPS AGAIN
02-27-2005, 10:55 PM

Where are all these new posters coming from we trade MALIK and alot of you all get new screen names to bash the SPURS come on out tell us who you really are don't be scared.I can always tell when some of you all change your screen name because you make like 10 to 20 post a day like if you are a regular in this forum oh I forgot you are just under a different name. :elephant :elephant :smokin :drunk

RobinsontoDuncan
02-27-2005, 10:59 PM
well wow, we get called the mermaids because the Admiral liked the movie? well that at least makes a little sense. It seems kind of funny actually.

Anyway, now that that has been settled, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-27-2005, 11:00 PM
I think this could be a record banning time. Dusty, is that you?

RobinsontoDuncan
02-27-2005, 11:01 PM
You can't get banned for that, he isn't being rude, just doesn't make much sense. hell he apparently even like Pop and Duncan so he isn't trying to be completely stupid.

Kori Ellis
02-27-2005, 11:34 PM
Bring a real take.