PDA

View Full Version : screw florida and oklahoma. Utah is the National Champs.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 10:40 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3815656

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Get the hell over it already...... If FLA wins it they have a legit argument they are #1 too, and infact they will be. Oklahoma maybe not as much since they lost to Texas and made the National Title game when they were not the best in their conference IMO, but FLA is the best in their conference.

They mention who was it who was losing 6 mins into the 4th against Alabama? Oh yeah FLA, well they did not have the great Harvin nor two pass rushers on their team in there, plus ALA was at FULL STRENGTH with their main lineman in there, did they mention that? NOPE. They can say what they want, the fact is the Gators and OK are playing for that title tomorrow, regardless. Heads want to complain because their team is not in the game, if Texas was in it half the people in here would be happy and say it's legit, if USC was as well it would be the same, but since their teams are not in the game they can just say it to say it. BTW FLA would beat Utah, USC would too.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 10:55 PM
STFU. undefeated Utah are the National Champs.....you are just a lemming.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 10:57 PM
STFU. undefeated Utah are the National Champs.....you are just a lemming.

No........ Undefeated, did they play the same schedule as FLA did? They beat Bama okay yeah yeah, FLA did too without Harvin and a pass rusher, Harvin is atleast 35% of that offense (Their best reciever and runner). FLA would beat Utah and will play for the title tomorrow, FACT. Go cry about it.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:02 PM
how can you say FACT, when your arguement is 100% hypothetical.....what a dipshit.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Fla beat 2 top 25 teams/Utah beat 4

Utah beat Oregan State......USC didn't.

THESE ARE FACTS.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:03 PM
you are a lemming.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 11:04 PM
how can you say FACT, when your arguement is 100% hypothetical.....what a dipshit.

And you are going by one fukkin mans article from ESPN and an opinion man...... You are being the dipshyt here. Some agree with you and some don't I don't agree with you. I know Harvin was out for that game against Bama and we beat them by three less points, Percy is worth around 10 points a game on average, he always scores in the game and changes things for our O (Gets other open with doubles or runs the ball very well). I just know what I know, they use the well Utah beat them worse, okay they did, they were at 100% and ALA was not on that line.

You can't say week to week and who beat who worse to prove who was the better team, for instance Utah beat Mich by how much? Is Ohio State better than them because they beat Mich by more? TT beat Texas on a given week, are they better than Texas?

Brutalis
01-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Utah would be the champs if the didn't play in a cake ass conference when they could be in the Pac-10. Strength of schedule people.

If OU wins they are not legit champs.
If UF wins they are legit champs.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:06 PM
all you can say is that Texas lost, Florida lost, Okla lost, and Utah didn't

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Fla beat 2 top 25 teams/Utah beat 4

Utah beat Oregan State......USC didn't.

THESE ARE FACTS.
FLA could end up beating two #1 teams in the SAME YEAR! FACT! FLA's strength of schedule was harder! FACT!!!!! Why do you care aobut Oregan and USC, thats say so oh they beat so and so worse one week and so and so lost to them, you think Ole Miss is better than FLA? You think fukkin TT is better than Texas? One bad week and one bad loss, thats all it was. These are FACTS as well which I just put up, argue all you want but FLA had a tougher schedule through the year no doubt, period. If FLA beats Bama it's two #1's they beat in one year, FACT. :lobt2:

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:08 PM
I am hoping Okla wins and the BCS is designated BULLSHIT forever.

look for the BCS to make sure Fla. wins.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:09 PM
FLA could end up beating two #1 teams in the SAME YEAR! FACT! FLA's strength of schedule was harder! FACT!!!!! Why do you care aobut Oregan and USC, thats say so oh they beat so and so worse one week and so and so lost to them, you think Ole Miss is better than FLA? You think fukkin TT is better than Texas? One bad week and one bad loss, thats all it was. These are FACTS as well which I just put up, argue all you want but FLA had a tougher schedule through the year no doubt, period. If FLA beats Bama it's two #1's they beat in one year, FACT. :lobt2:

Ole Miss is better than Fla......they proved it on the field and beat them in the SWAMP........how gay is that.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Ole Miss is better than Fla......they proved it on the field and beat them in the SWAMP........how gay.

Here is where I stop talking to you on here...... LOL :lol:lol You have to be nearly retarded.

all you can say is that Texas lost, Florida lost, Okla lost, and Utah didn't

They didn't play in a tough conference all year long, thats hurts them. They beat Bama and hats off, they dominated. We can argue this one forever, hell throw Utah in the game tomorrow VS. FLA and FLA still deserves their shot at the title. I don't get why you are trying to take away from them, they made it.

cool hand
01-07-2009, 11:12 PM
no, there is no arguement Utah is undefeated case closed.

tsb2000
01-07-2009, 11:15 PM
The facts are- hypotheticals don't matter. If Texas was better than TT, they should have beat TT. If USC was better than Oregon State, then USC should have beaten Oregon State. If Florida was better than Ole Miss, they should have beaten Ole Miss. The whole "if they played 10 times, one team would beat the other nine of them" is moot, because that doesn't ever happen. You either win or you don't, and all of those teams have a loss to explain through some kind of hypothetical analogy. Another fact is Utah's overall strength of schedule was higher than Alabama's. Even still is the fact that Utah beat four top 25 teams along this run.

Utah is the only undefeated team in the FCS, and we are getting screwed- again. That's the facts.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 11:23 PM
no, there is no arguement Utah is undefeated case closed.

Uh yes there is, Boise was undefeated before and Auburn as well I believe, they did not make the title game. There is an argument though, I have one.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 11:25 PM
The facts are- hypotheticals don't matter. If Texas was better than TT, they should have beat TT. If USC was better than Oregon State, then USC should have beaten Oregon State. If Florida was better than Ole Miss, they should have beaten Ole Miss. The whole "if they played 10 times, one team would beat the other nine of them" is moot, because that doesn't ever happen. You either win or you don't, and all of those teams have a loss to explain through some kind of hypothetical analogy. Another fact is Utah's overall strength of schedule was higher than Alabama's. Even still is the fact that Utah beat four top 25 teams along this run.

Utah is the only undefeated team in the FCS, and we are getting screwed- again. That's the facts.Was their schedule harder than FLA's? Why does FLA not deserve to be in this game? Utah might too, but FLA made it and deserves it. Like I said if FLA beats ALA they beat 2 #1's in a year and three top 25 teams, hell FOUR now considering Ole Miss is top 20 now right? Ole Miss is a good team too. All I said were facts, now tell me why FLA doesn't deserve a shot at this title? Why are they atleast not #2 right now and Utah #1 and going for that game, how is it their fault? BCS fuks up yes, but seriously FLA deserves to be there. Heads want to diss my team now becuase of the BCS, like they should not get a shot at the title.

tsb2000
01-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Uh yes there is, Boise was undefeated before and Auburn as well I believe, they did not make the title game. There is an argument though, I have one.

-and Utah in 2004

By your logic then, Boise St. and Utah should have played for the title then, correct? :)

Brutalis
01-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Utah and there fans are fucking tards. Stop playing in a bitch conference then expecting any one in this country to respect you.

Sean Cagney
01-07-2009, 11:32 PM
-and Utah in 2004

By your logic then, Boise St. and Utah should have played for the title then, correct? :)

Dawg I hate the BCS like you do, but to diss FLA (Not you mostly him, he is arrogant as hell) and say they have no shot is just crazy. Okay Utah deserves one, who would the other team be? There has to be two right? That other is FLA! Florida deserves their shot this year, if they win it split or whatever they still got a piece of it. I have to rep my team and make a case for them, and they have as good as a case as any, they are a great team.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Utah would be the champs if the didn't play in a cake ass conference when they could be in the Pac-10. Strength of schedule people.

If OU wins they are not legit champs.
If UF wins they are legit champs.

I disagree. UF lost to Ole Miss and ran up the score to artificially elevate themselves in the polls. Regardless of whether or not they beat an equally artificially elevated OU team in the so called championship game, they still have 1 loss. And so do many many other teams.

j-6
01-08-2009, 12:43 AM
25 years ago, BYU won the AP title without beating a single bowl team.

edit: they beat 6-5 Michigan in the Holiday Bowl.

Sean Cagney
01-08-2009, 12:55 AM
I disagree. UF lost to Ole Miss and ran up the score to artificially elevate themselves in the polls. Regardless of whether or not they beat an equally artificially elevated OU team in the so called championship game, they still have 1 loss. And so do many many other teams.

Texas fan?????? FLA beat some good teams by ALOT OF POINTS, they were a very good O and D team. I can see why you say this though as Texas should be there if not Utah instead of them, but you can disagree all you want to and I can call you bluff all I want to, it makes no difference. FLA is in there for the title game and OU is too, so regardless thats what we got, and they are two very good teams. FL lost to Ole Miss yes, but they killed TT who beat you guys, I know that means notta to you but it's true.

25 years ago, BYU won the AP title without beating a single bowl team.

Good lord thats pathetic.......

cool hand
01-08-2009, 02:55 AM

dipshit, the other teams that finished ahead of them WERE UNDEFEATED TOO......this year you have NO case for your bullshit.

lebomb
01-08-2009, 08:26 AM
I completely agree. Utah should be the national champs based on this bullshit system. Everyone thinks just because you are Texas, USC, Florida, or OU .....you should have the right to play for the title. Since when in the FUCK is this fair? You PLAY IT ON THE FIELD. All other talk is bullshit. Who give a crap about strength of schedule. If a 10-0 Florida team rolls in and plays Stephen F. Austin and loses.......too fuckin bad. THEY LOST......

That was hypothetical, but it makes a valid point. Win or take your ass home period.

God, this is why I hate college football right now. There isnt a FAIR clear champ.

lebomb
01-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Being undefeated speaks volumes..........I dont care what anyone says. How can you have over 300 D-1 teams and they are the only undefeated one?? No matter what friggen conference you are in. Hell Utah's conference is FAR from being as bad as many, and those conference didnt have an undefeated team.

I say they deserve at LEAST a share of the title.

Girasuck
01-09-2009, 12:32 AM

You mean that cake ass conference that went 6-1 against the Pac-10 this year?

Idiot.