PDA

View Full Version : Houston just got lucky tonight

SpursDynasty
01-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Houston beat Boston tonight, but I'm not about to give them any props. Boston has been sliding lately, it happens. Just goes to show that any team in the league, no matter how good you are, has their bad days. Ok, so Boston lost to L.A. on Christmas. Then they lost to the Warriors, Blazers, Knicks, Bobcats and Rockets....these guys are still the defending champs, and are just on a slide right now. If I give Houston props, then that means Golden State, Portland, New York, and Charlotte all deserve props too..I don't think so. So no, Houston is still not legit. Sometimes a team's shots just aren't falling. Tonight was one of those nights for Boston. I still don't think Houston will get very far. Yao won the game tonight for the Rockets, it's amazing what can happen when the guy supposed to be taking a majority of the shots, takes them. But when Aaron Brooks is your 2nd leading scorer in the game, your team has got problems.

Boston's problem tonight? Ray Allen. He hit on only 4 of 13 shots from the floor for 13 points...if he had 5 more points tonight, Boston wins this game plain and simple. Houston did not deserve to win this game tonight. Good job on only letting Rafer Alston take 5 shots though, he shouldn't be taking any more than that in a game, actually he should only be playing about 10 minutes a game.

Conclusion: Boston had an off-night. Houston just happened to be around when Boston had an off-night. Otherwise this is Boston blowout. If the Reno Bighorns of the D-League were on the floor tonight, they probably could have beaten Boston too, so the Rockets shouldn't feel special.

bdictjames
01-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Your material is getting old.

Many PackYao
01-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Of course!:lol

KidCongo
01-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Cavs best record now.

Double-Up
01-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Houston beat Boston tonight, but I'm not about to give them any props. Boston has been sliding lately, it happens. Just goes to show that any team in the league, no matter how good you are, has their bad days. Ok, so Boston lost to L.A. on Christmas. Then they lost to the Warriors, Blazers, Knicks, Bobcats and Rockets....these guys are still the defending champs, and are just on a slide right now. If I give Houston props, then that means Golden State, Portland, New York, and Charlotte all deserve props too..I don't think so. So no, Houston is still not legit. Sometimes a team's shots just aren't falling. Tonight was one of those nights for Boston. I still don't think Houston will get very far. Yao won the game tonight for the Rockets, it's amazing what can happen when the guy supposed to be taking a majority of the shots, takes them. But when Aaron Brooks is your 2nd leading scorer in the game, your team has got problems.

Boston's problem tonight? Ray Allen. He hit on only 4 of 13 shots from the floor for 13 points...if he had 5 more points tonight, Boston wins this game plain and simple. Houston did not deserve to win this game tonight. Good job on only letting Rafer Alston take 5 shots though, he shouldn't be taking any more than that in a game, actually he should only be playing about 10 minutes a game.

Conclusion: Boston had an off-night. Houston just happened to be around when Boston had an off-night. Otherwise this is Boston blowout. If the Reno Bighorns of the D-League were on the floor tonight, they probably could have beaten Boston too, so the Rockets shouldn't feel special.

Excuses, excuses...don't be mad because the Rocket's spoiled your patented "Boston was just doing what they were suppose to" thread. Houston has been playing like garbage and finally they looked like a team. It's gonna still take a lot more than this one game for me to think this team can compete...oh yea and go fuck youself...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Roxsfan
01-07-2009, 11:22 PM
http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

Roxsfan
01-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Houston beat Boston tonight
Ok, Boston lost to L.A. Then they lost to the Warriors, Blazers, Knicks, Bobcats ...

Aaron Brooks is your 2nd leading scorer in the game, your team has got problems.

How many of those celtics losses were at TD northbank garden? That's what I thought. Before this loss, Celts were 16-1 at home, with their only loss coming from the nugs. Rockets snap a 13 game celtics home winning streak

Remember the name, remember the name.

crc21209
01-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Blah blah blah, the Rockets still have 14 or 15 losses, somethin like that. You just beat a team whos been playing like shit losing to the Bobcats and Knicks lately.

Many PackYao
01-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Blah blah blah, the Rockets still have 14 or 15 losses, somethin like that. You just beat a team whos been playing like shit losing to the Bobcats and Knicks lately.
Well, you could say T-mac is a good player who has been playing like shit lately, but that's no excuse.No excuses for him or for Boston.They played in the comforts of their home floor and lost.What else could they want?

crc21209
01-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Thats what happens when u have a shit leader like KG. I'm not surprised they are slumping like they are. Well YOU could say that the Rockets, no matter how much pre-season hype they EVER get, will never be a legit contender until everyone is healthy and producing. If it isnt Yao out, its Artest, if it isnt Artest its T-Mac or 2 at a time even sometimes. And until they win a 1st round playoff series, theyre just the same old Rockets.

lurker
01-08-2009, 12:00 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6eg8dv.gif

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Thats what happens when u have a shit leader like KG. I'm not surprised they are slumping like they are. Well YOU could say that the Rockets, no matter how much pre-season hype they EVER get, will never be a legit contender until everyone is healthy and producing. If it isnt Yao out, its Artest, if it isnt Artest its T-Mac or 2 at a time even sometimes. And until they win a 1st round playoff series, theyre just the same old Rockets.
good point.:clap

Xylus
01-08-2009, 12:02 AM
I hope I get lucky tonight.

j-money24
01-08-2009, 12:10 AM
hey houston just shot the ball more and made some shots

DAF86
01-08-2009, 12:16 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/6eg8dv.gif

Is this Bill O'reilly?

Findog
01-08-2009, 12:17 AM

What are you smoking? This guy has had a rejuvenation year this season. His shtick got really tired circa late 2007/early 08, but SpursDynasty has come back with a vengeance. He's like the Kerry Collins of Spurstalk. He must've worked out really hard in the offseason on his posting.

Trainwreck2100
01-08-2009, 12:18 AM
SpursDynasty would you say this was a fluke win?

Findog
01-08-2009, 12:19 AM
SpursDynasty would you say this was a fluke win?

Nothing personal against Houston, but this was indeed a fluke victory.

Trainwreck2100
01-08-2009, 12:21 AM

I guess the problem was that the C's missed the shots they were supposed to make

Findog
01-08-2009, 12:24 AM
I guess the problem was that the C's missed the shots they were supposed to make

They had some bullshit calls go against them. Look, on any given night, any old asshole can pass some passes and set some screens and shoot some shots. It's not hard. I could average 15 points a game myself in the NBA, but I didn't get along with my high school coach, plus I didn't have very much lateral quickness or agility, and I get winded pretty easily. The Rockets got a lucky bs victory, nothing more than that.

Roxsfan
01-08-2009, 12:27 AM

a win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win is a win

Kobe™
01-08-2009, 12:28 AM

Double-Up
01-08-2009, 12:30 AM

Yea and we made some shots were supposed to miss?!?!? :blah

Double-Up
01-08-2009, 12:33 AM
They had some bullshit calls go against them. Look, on any given night, any old asshole can pass some passes and set some screens and shoot some shots. It's not hard. I could average 15 points a game myself in the NBA, but I didn't get along with my high school coach, plus I didn't have very much lateral quickness or agility, and I get winded pretty easily. The Rockets got a lucky bs victory, nothing more than that.

Like Dallas's fluke win over the Clippers last night? I guess those types of wins are more common than ever nowadays...but I'll still take it.

tp2021
01-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Is this Bill O'reilly?

Yes.

Ghazi
01-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Like Dallas's fluke win over the Clippers last night? I guess those types of wins are more common than ever nowadays...but I'll still take it.

This thread isn't about Dallas, it's about the Rockets sucking.

Indazone
01-08-2009, 01:04 AM
lol at Ghazi..more sour grapes?

Xylus
01-08-2009, 01:05 AM
The obtuseness of Rockets fans in this thread is mindblowing.

lurker
01-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Is this Bill O'reilly?
DO IT LIVE

2tJjNVVwRCY

The Franchise
01-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Why does this dummies threads keep filling up?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Is this Bill O'reilly?

Yes it is, AND WE'RE DOING IT LIVE!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2009, 01:56 AM
DO IT LIVE

2tJjNVVwRCY

Crap you said it first :depressed

PuttPutt
01-08-2009, 02:02 AM
Please tell me this is SNL???:lol

What the fuck is that on his head...:lol

This is from back in the day when Bill did Inside Edition.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Please tell me this is SNL???:lol

What the fuck is that on his head...:lol

No this is classic Bill O, why do you think Fox News is the only network that has any interest in him?:lol

Trainwreck2100
01-08-2009, 02:09 AM

The Rockets got lucky they caught the C's on an off night, you put Hou against Bos 9 out of ten times Boston wins. This was just a fluke night for a fluke franchise with a fluke coach and a fluke team, that has a fluke mascot.

PuttPutt
01-08-2009, 02:10 AM
The Celts just got beat plain & simple.

dirk4mvp
01-08-2009, 02:11 AM
lol at Ghazi..more sour grapes?

This thread isn't about spoiled fruits, it's about two ol' asshole teams playing basketball with one team hitting more bullshit shots than the other.

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 02:11 AM
This thread is not about Bill O'reilly or SNL.It's about the Rockets getting lucky tonight.:p:

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2009, 02:18 AM
This thread is not about Bill O'reilly or SNL.It's about the Rockets getting lucky tonight.:p:

They just made some shots and grabbed some rebounds.

Trainwreck2100
01-08-2009, 02:20 AM
They just made some shots and grabbed some rebounds.

and stole some steals and assisted some assists

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 02:24 AM
The Rockets got lucky they caught the C's on an off night, you put Hou against Bos 9 out of ten times Boston wins. This was just a fluke night for a fluke franchise with a fluke coach and a fluke team, that has a fluke mascot.
Yup, caught 'em on an offnight just like the the Bucks caught the Spurs twice!:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-08-2009, 02:25 AM
Yup, caught 'em on an offnight just like the the Bucks caught the Spurs twice!:lol

He was being sarcastic. I think.

sook
01-08-2009, 02:31 AM
How they won still boggles me

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 02:33 AM
He was being sarcastic. I think.
I'm pretty sure he was too, but it's still funny to mention.:toast

SmellyFeet
01-08-2009, 02:34 AM
Rocket fans are the dumbest fans ever.

P.S houston just got lucky, made some shots, assisted some assists, stole some steals, fouled some fouls, just a fluke win is all.

Trainwreck2100
01-08-2009, 02:35 AM

The first time San Antonio was injured so that doesn't count and the second time. Not only was Duncan fouled but he missed a shot he normally makes, so really that shouldn't count either.

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Rocket fans are the dumbest fans ever.

That's funny coming from somebody named smellyfeet!:lol

SmellyFeet
01-08-2009, 02:37 AM
That's funny coming from somebody named smellyfeet!:lol

This thread isn't about smellyfeet, it's about the sucky rockets.

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 02:39 AM
The first time San Antonio was injured so that doesn't count and the second time. Not only was Duncan fouled but he missed a shot he normally makes, so really that shouldn't count either.
I know brah, Spurs will be aight.:toast

Kai
01-08-2009, 02:39 AM
The only reason we won was because we scored more points. Had it been otherwise, I'm not so sure we would have had the same outcome.

Many PackYao
01-08-2009, 02:41 AM
This thread isn't about smellyfeet, it's about the sucky rockets getting lucky tonight.
fixed:p:

LEONARD
01-08-2009, 09:14 AM

You = giant exuse-making vaj

ORION
01-08-2009, 10:19 AM
I don't know if anyone brought this up but did anyone see the Von Wafer attempted dunk? F-ing hilarious

nil.ball
01-08-2009, 10:39 AM

C'mon dude, I agree we might had a fluke night, a fluke coach and a fluke franchise won those two fluke :lobt2::lobt2:. But fluke mascot? please google youtube "clutch bear". Now you are just being a hater.

bee01
01-08-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't know if anyone brought this up but did anyone see the Von Wafer attempted dunk? F-ing hilarious

I was surprised to see that because he has absolutely crushed some dunks this year. It was nice to see him bounce back from that aborted dunk with a 3 pointer on the next play, and the game winning 3 after airballing one.

Ditty
01-09-2009, 12:01 AM
both teams come from a bck to back seems even and hosuton didnt have mcgrady im impressed just this game overall rockets been blowing like pam anderson this past couple of weeks

Roxsfan
01-10-2009, 12:28 AM

don't worry bitch, that boy has mad hops and can throw down. He tried to palm it and or miss calculated his steps. He came back on the next possession and drained a 3 ball. He also had a big 3 to seal the game...so what's up fucker:flag:

nil.ball
01-10-2009, 10:54 PM
They just got lucky again, with the knicks in town!

GuerillaBlack
01-10-2009, 11:05 PM
The only reason we won was because we scored more points. Had it been otherwise, I'm not so sure we would have had the same outcome.

I laughed.

SmellyFeet
01-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Houston are still biatches who will get thumped in the first round. Hope this helps.

nil.ball
01-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Houston are still biatches who will get thumped in the first round. Hope this helps.

Really, maybe they will get lucky again next game too.

ClingingMars
01-10-2009, 11:15 PM

+1

http://bp3.blogger.com/_kw7lIvP1yoU/SBf3g-8HFxI/AAAAAAAAAbk/S-XkjvLiEWs/s400/tracy%20virgin.jpg

SmellyFeet
01-10-2009, 11:18 PM

Maybe they will, but it's a first round exit for them all the same.

Reck
01-10-2009, 11:35 PM

Really? Are you going there?

djohn2oo8
01-10-2009, 11:37 PM
How about those Lakers losing by 41 in game 6 of the FINALS????:owned Gasol is softer than Charmin Ultra Toilet Paper, Vujabitch shoots the ball because he can't grow a pair and drive to the basket, Bynum looks like a deer in the headlights, Kobe is Kobe = ballhog, and Odom = :baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHJCRd9U1c&feature=related

SmellyFeet
01-10-2009, 11:40 PM
How about those Lakers losing by 41 in game 6 of the FINALS????:owned Gasol is softer than Charmin Ultra Toilet Paper, Vujabitch shoots the ball because he would get owned if he went inside, Bynum can't get the pacifier out of his mouth, Kobe is Kobe = ballhog, and Odom is garbage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHJCRd9U1c&feature=related

Finals>1st round. Hope this helps.

djohn2oo8
01-10-2009, 11:43 PM

Yeah, 1st round better than being Boston's bitch

Many PackYao
01-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Losing in the Finals and not getting shit is the same as losing in the first round not getting shit.Hope this helps:lol:toast

Matchman
01-10-2009, 11:46 PM

wait so what did u get for being in the finals? "Western Conference Champion" banner :lol

djohn2oo8
01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
We may have lost in the first round, but we didn't get straight up raped in the process.

SmellyFeet
01-10-2009, 11:54 PM
These delusional rocket fans think that losing in the finals is the same as losing in the first round?

Well, for one thing, we actually WON before we ultimately lost. But hell, what would you first round virgins know about winning in playoffs?

djohn2oo8
01-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Well, let's see, 2 NBA Titles, 4 Conference Championships. You better go talk shit to the Mavericks of the world, or the Grizzlies, don't come in here with that shit.:loser I can't wait til tuesday.

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 12:04 AM
These delusional rocket fans think that losing in the finals is the same as losing in the first round?

Well, for one thing, we actually WON before we ultimately lost. But hell, what would you first round virgins know about winning in playoffs?
What part of you still lost do you not understand?

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Well, let's see, 2 NBA Titles, 4 Conference Championships. You better go talk shit to the Mavericks of the world, or the Grizzlies, don't come in here with that shit.:loser I can't wait til tuesday.
the Suns too:p:

SmellyFeet
01-11-2009, 12:08 AM

Rofl, rocket fans clinging to titles they won 20 years ago....

How have you been doing recently?

first round biatches!!!

djohn2oo8
01-11-2009, 12:11 AM
How many titles has Kobe won without Shaq???

SmellyFeet
01-11-2009, 12:12 AM
How many titles has Kobe won without Shaq???

This thread isn't about kobe, it's about the shit rockets who will get thumped in the first round again, for the 127634th time:toast

djohn2oo8
01-11-2009, 12:18 AM
At least the rockets have heard of the concept DEFENSE, and play it well. I believe the Lakers almost lost to Indiana if it weren't for Kobe. Breaking News: Lakers acquire Pau Gasol and still can't win title:rollin

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 12:23 AM
This thread isn't about kobe, it's about the shit rockets who will get thumped in the first round again, for the 127634th time:toast
nope its about the rockets getting lucky everytime they win you smellycunt!:lol

SmellyFeet
01-11-2009, 12:37 AM
At least the rockets have heard of the concept DEFENSE, and play it well. I believe the Lakers almost lost to Indiana if it weren't for Kobe. Breaking News: Lakers acquire Pau Gasol and still can't win title:rollin

This "Defense" sure helps you get out of the first round....ohh wait it doesnt:wow

Roxsfan
01-11-2009, 01:56 AM
This "Defense" sure helps you get out of the first round....ohh wait it doesnt:wow

Fuck you and the Fakers. Hope this helps.

The Boston Celtics annihilated the Lakers in 6 games. However, to all the still mourning Laker fans, I do not send my condolences. The insane Jordan comparisons need to be shattered with every Laker fan's dream of winning another title. What Laker fans need to realize is there is no "team" in "Kobe" to the All-Star. Many Kobe "coat-tail riders" will say, "Kobe has three rings"(one that is debatable due to allegations of fixed games). Let me be the one to inform you that Shaq won those three rings. To open Laker fans' blinded and biased eyes even more, a little over three years ago when Kobe demanded to get rid of the then most dominant player in the NBA(Shaquille O'Neal), or he leave, Boston Celtics' Ray Allen called Bryant's demands "selfish" and "pathetic." The next year O'Neal returned to the finals with Miami to win again, and this year Ray Allen added new jewelry to his shooting hand. Since then, Kobe has no rings. However, he did score 81 points in one game. Surprising? No way. He almost took 50 shots that game. Bryant added a measly 2 assists.

http://deacondavid.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/celtics-win3.jpg

SmellyFeet
01-11-2009, 02:52 AM
How did your first round virgins do against us last time we played? :lol

29 points ownage babeh:toast

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 03:03 AM

The Rockets were owning the Lakers that game until the refs seen enough and started putting your entire team on the ft line for ticky tack bs fouls. 8 on 5, you must be proud.Also, you play for the Lakers?Which one are you? Vuyatits?Walton?:lol

SmellyFeet
01-11-2009, 03:09 AM
The Rockets were owning the Lakers that game until the refs seen enough and started putting your entire team on the ft line for ticky tack bs fouls. 8 on 5, you must be proud.Also, you play for the Lakers?Which one are you? Vuyatits?Walton?:lol

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 03:14 AM
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Nope, I gots some already.Thanks!:whine:p:

robbie380
01-11-2009, 04:16 AM
wow there are some worthless bitchy rockets fans on spurstalk. jesus christ you guys are talking shit as if there is something to talk shit about.

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 04:24 AM
wow there are some worthless bitchy rockets fans on spurstalk. jesus christ you guys are talking shit as if there is something to talk shit about.
Who are you directing that at?

SmellyFeet
01-11-2009, 05:16 AM
Who are you directing that at?

Yo mama.

Many PackYao
01-11-2009, 06:05 AM
Yo mama.
:wow ........:depressed..........:rolleyes

Kamnik
01-11-2009, 06:36 AM
fuck you and your fucking topics

PLEASE SOMEONE BAN THIS ANNOYING PIECE OF ****

Kamnik
01-11-2009, 06:36 AM
get a fucking life

Roxsfan
01-11-2009, 12:15 PM

trust me that was fluke. you're team is pathetic on defense and is Boston's bitch. I'm not worried about the fakers.

Roxsfan
01-11-2009, 12:16 PM

If you're talking to me, fuck off.

nil.ball
01-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Woohoo!

cobbler
01-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Fuck you and the Fakers. Hope this helps.

Wow.... Rockets fan stepping on coat tails of Celtics win last year to diss the Lakers. Can't even use his own team to get a jab in. :lmao Ohhhhhh, that would require his team actually having done something, anything. :lmao:lmao

j-money24
01-13-2009, 11:23 PM
If you're talking to me, fuck off.

ur soo hard.. im scared now

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:27 PM
ur soo hard.. im scared now

I don't even give a little bit of a fuck

about what you think........

fucking noob.

cobbler
Smelly Feet.... Do us Laker fans a favor and remove the Lakers from your avatar. You are an embarassment to us and truly are the most classless person ever seen on a board anywhere. Your posts making fun and dissing a young girl who just passed away from cancer are truly indicative of the peice of shit you truly are. Go away!

Roxsfan
Wow.... Rockets fan stepping on coat tails of Celtics win last year to diss the Lakers. Can't even use his own team to get a jab in. :lmao Ohhhhhh, that would require his team actually having done something, anything. :lmao:lmao

remind me what the lakes have won since shaq left town.

next.

j-money24
01-13-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't even give a little bit of a fuck

about what you think........

fucking noob.

douchebag, stop embarrasing yourself.

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:30 PM
Smelly Feet.... Do us Laker fans a favor and remove the Lakers from your avatar. You are an embarassment to us and truly are the most classless person ever seen on a board anywhere. Your posts making fun and dissing a young girl who just passed away from cancer are truly indicative of the peice of shit you truly are. Go away!

what did he have on his ava and why would he do that?

cobbler
01-13-2009, 11:31 PM

next.

Westen Conference and trip to finals. Follwed by best record in NBA as of now and most likely another trip to finals.

Your team? Ohhhhh that's right.... NADA... so you use the Celts. Pathetic

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:33 PM
douchebag, stop embarrasing yourself.

Stop embarrASSing yourself.

maybe this will help you learn to spell.

FUCK YOU.

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Westen Conference and trip to finals. Follwed by best record in NBA as of now and most likely another trip to finals.

Your team? Ohhhhh that's right.... NADA... so you use the Celts. Pathetic

And you know what? With all that, they've won the same amount of rings as the rox post-shaq. :lmao

cobbler
01-13-2009, 11:36 PM
what did he have on his ava and why would he do that?

article from another thread about a young girl who passed aways after getting to see her fave team play. She was 24. Touching story.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/johncanza...ngth_cour.html

Smelly's replys.

Good riddance. Biatch needed to go.

I'd hit it though.

Smelly <------ Pathetic excuse for a human being.

j-money24
01-13-2009, 11:37 PM

next.
aw man, you got me there, i forgot about the rockets, they atleast have done something unlike the lakers.

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:39 PM
article from another thread about a young girl who passed aways after getting to see her fave team play. She was 24. Touching story.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/johncanza...ngth_cour.html

Smelly's replys.

Smelly <------ Pathetic excuse for a human being.

wow. I can't believe that.

Lakers_55
01-13-2009, 11:39 PM
re SmellyFeet, he was banned: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3021898&postcount=20

Nice post Kori, showing who was the bitch!

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:40 PM
aw man, you got me there, i forgot about the rockets, they atleast have done something unlike the lakers.

ok. are we done here:wakeup

Roxsfan
01-13-2009, 11:41 PM
re SmellyFeet, he was banned: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3021898&postcount=20

good going Kori.

thx for the link.

cobbler
01-13-2009, 11:47 PM

Glad to hear that!