PDA

View Full Version : the biggest upset the spurs could pull off this year...

K-State Spur
01-08-2009, 08:33 PM
...is if they get more than 10 broadcasts from their feed on league pass.

Okay, I get that we're never going to hear Sean when the team plays the Lakers or Knicks or Mavs or Suns.

but FSClippers? FSGrizzlies? FSWolves? Really?

duncan228
01-08-2009, 08:35 PM
:lol It's ridiculous. LP is blacked out for me tonight, I've got local Clippers coverage. I guess I would have had Clippers call if I was on LP. At least I didn't miss a Spurs call. :lol

urunobili
01-08-2009, 08:48 PM
:lol It's ridiculous. LP is blacked out for me tonight, I've got local Clippers coverage. I guess I would have had Clippers call if I was on LP. At least I didn't miss a Spurs call. :lol

do you have the link to the LP hates the Spurs thread? i am starting to bookmark some and that one is a keeper

duncan228
01-08-2009, 09:34 PM
do you have the link to the LP hates the Spurs thread? i am starting to bookmark some and that one is a keeper

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110269

SenorSpur
01-08-2009, 11:15 PM

Yep the Clippers call was picked up by LP. The only saving grace is that their announcers have always been and continue to be very, very complimentary towards the Spurs. They are certainly an unbiased pair.