PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin in a new Documentary

Wild Cobra
01-08-2009, 11:41 PM
-95wkCMeUkk

Some interesting info from the site How Obama Got Elected dot com (http://www.howobamagotelected.com/):

Zogby Poll

512 Obama Voters 11/13/08-11/15/08 MOE +/- 4.4 points

97.1% High School Graduate or higher, 55% College Graduates

Results to 12 simple Multiple Choice Questions

57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)

71.8% could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)

82.6% could NOT correctly say that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)

88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)

56.1% could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).

And yet.....

Only 13.7% failed to identify Sarah Palin as the person on which their party spent $150,000 in clothes

Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter

And 86.9 % thought that Palin said that she could see Russia from her "house," even though that was Tina Fey who said that!!

Only 2.4% got at least 11 correct.

Only .5% got all of them correct. (And we "gave" one answer that was technically not Palin, but actually Tina Fey)

Watch for the documentary "MEDIA MALPRACTICE."

They expose the liberal intellect pretty well here:

mm1KOBMg1Y8

baseline bum
01-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Her 15 minutes are over. No one gives a fuck about her anymore.

Shastafarian
01-08-2009, 11:51 PM
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/Sour%20Grapes.jpg

Wild Cobra
01-08-2009, 11:54 PM

Only Bums don't give a shit about those who want to make bums work for a living.

Many people adore here. You just don't understand how wrong you are.

baseline bum
01-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Only Bums don't give a shit about those who want to make bums work for a living.

Many people adore here. You just don't understand how wrong you are.

No one gives a fuck. Her dumb ass will never sniff a presidential election again.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:00 AM
I missed the part where many Obama supporters being dumb meant Sarah Palin wasn't a complete moron. I must have skipped that day in da universtittie.

baseline bum
01-09-2009, 12:02 AM
LMAO @ calling Obama supporters dumb when it was the Palin nuts who seriously believed Obama is an Islamic terrorist. Did she even have a platform not involving Bill Ayers?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Would you F her T's?

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:10 AM
LMAO @ calling Obama supporters dumb when it was the Palin nuts who seriously believed Obama is an Islamic terrorist. Did she even have a platform not involving Bill Ayers?

It's no secret there were more than a few Obama supporters who knew nothing about..well anything. But maybe it's because there was such a huge sample size. Also, it doesn't mean anything in regards to Sarah Palin being as big of a moron as she is.

baseline bum
01-09-2009, 12:14 AM
It's no secret there were more than a few Obama supporters who knew nothing about..well anything. But maybe it's because there was such a huge sample size. Also, it doesn't mean anything in regards to Sarah Palin being as big of a moron as she is.

The point was more about people living in glass houses...

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:16 AM
The point was more about people living in glass houses...

I know. I wasn't sure I was making my point clear.

ChumpDumper
01-09-2009, 01:35 AM
OTOH, it only took her three months to answer the "What news periodicals do you read?" question.

I especially liked her rather obtuse attempt at class warfare regarding Caroline Kennedy.

I enjoy her stupidity immensely and hope she chooses Joe the plumber as a running mate in 2012.

TDMVPDPOY
01-09-2009, 02:06 AM
nalin palin yeh baby

baseline bum
01-09-2009, 02:18 AM
nalin palin yeh baby

iJza1tSQ0m4

ClingingMars
01-09-2009, 02:54 AM
the numbers don't lie. and are pretty damn scary.

-Mars

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 03:02 AM
the numbers don't lie. and are pretty damn scary.

-Mars

I agree. It should NOT take 3 whole months to answer such a simple question. I think she might be less intelligent than most. It's just a hunch though.

balli
01-09-2009, 03:39 AM
What pieces of shit you Republicans are. Especially you Cobra. And if you want something other than a 3rd grade mentality, quit starting threads and discussions that would insult the intellect of the average third grader.

And BTW, I'd love to see a poll that assesses the average republican's relevant political knowledge, because I guarantee your party, Cobra, of backwater racists and dumb white trash comes in well behind the Democrats.

Oh, Gee!!
01-09-2009, 09:51 AM
that video makes her look even stupider. way to go.

Rockhound
01-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Most of you all and the people that bashed her are all classless pieces of shit who will amount to nothing in life.

It was absolutely disgusting how the media attacked her family and her Alaskan lifestyle.

You have let your hate for the right turn you into mindless pricks who followed the media driven mob mentality bashing of her.

The fact that you still cannot see what happened should raise some own questions in your pathetic little minds.

What a lame society America has turned into.

Oh, Gee!!
01-09-2009, 10:29 AM
go cry about it

Winehole23
01-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Most of you all and the people that bashed her are all classless pieces of shit who will amount to nothing in life.

It was absolutely disgusting how the media attacked her family and her Alaskan lifestyle.

You have let your hate for the right turn you into mindless pricks who followed the media driven mob mentality bashing of her.

The fact that you still cannot see what happened should raise some own questions in your pathetic little minds.

What a lame society America has turned into.Politics ain't bean bag, and Palin's crybaby act belies the frontier toughness and self-sufficiency she is otherwise credited with.

Was the media unfair? Sure.

But Palin had to know that when she walked in the monkey cage that the monkeys, uh, throw stuff.

And her status anxiety re:Caroline Kennedy is just pathetic. Palin seems to be butthurt that she's not American royalty. Boo hoo.

clambake
01-09-2009, 11:01 AM
hey rock, did you know that 2 weeks ago mccain said he wouldn't support her?

ploto
01-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Does she not get it-- people did not vote for her because SHE made herself look stupid- not the media. She comes across as a sore loser. She claims now that she did not even see the Tina Fey skits before she went on SNL and would not have gone on there if she had seen them. Her continually crying sexism and class warfare is so stupid when she is the one who classified people as not "real Americans."

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:31 PM

interesting

ChumpDumper
01-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Sorry we picked on your imaginary girlfriend, Rockhound -- but whottt still has you beat as far as slavish devotion goes.

Raise your game.

FromWayDowntown
01-09-2009, 02:10 PM
At least we can still be sure that Gov. Palin is willing to cast blame on almost anyone other than herself for the laughably incompetent way in which she handled herself during substantial portions of the campaign.

The "liberal media" didn't make her answer questions as she did in numerous interviews.

clambake
01-09-2009, 02:15 PM
At least we can still be sure that Gov. Palin is willing to cast blame on almost anyone other than herself for the laughably incompetent way in which she handled herself during substantial portions of the campaign.

and she continues to do so. nothing has changed. she has always been this way.

she should have kept herself buried in alaska. public exposure was her enemy.

baseline bum
01-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Cry me a river. The media was on her because she was a gold-mine of stupidity, and everyone loves to stop and look at a train-wreck. Palin deserved every bit of shit she got. It's extremely insulting for someone to run for an office as high as VP and never go and answer the tough questions Americans wanted to know her answers to. Also, the McCain was hiding her excuse is lame; if she wasn't strong enough to stand up to him, what makes anyone believe she'd stand up to Putin or Ahmadinejad?

ChumpDumper
01-09-2009, 02:28 PM
You all are forgetting that we haven't been attacked by Russia in all the time Palin has been governor.

Ungrateful bastards.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 02:33 PM
You all are forgetting that we haven't been attacked by Russia in all the time Palin has been governor.

Ungrateful bastards.

This just reminds me of the epic battle here about whether Palin was in control of the National Guard. Good times.

johnsmith
01-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Cry me a river. The media was on her because she was a gold-mine of stupidity, and everyone loves to stop and look at a train-wreck. Palin deserved every bit of shit she got. It's extremely insulting for someone to run for an office as high as VP and never go and answer the tough questions Americans wanted to know her answers to. Also, the McCain was hiding her excuse is lame; if she wasn't strong enough to stand up to him, what makes anyone believe she'd stand up to Putin or Ahmadinejad?

I am a republican and I actually agree with this. The media wasn't "hard" on her until she made an ass out of herself and when they found out all the stupid shit she did in Alaska.

After her "inroduction" to America at the convention, everyone loved her and democrats were nervous. The media didn't need to do anything other then follow her around for a while afterwards for most of America to recognize that maybe this chick isn't quite ready to be the VICE PRESIDENT OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY!

I do believe the media helped Obama win this election but they even loved her at first. They didn't have to work very fucking hard to make her look bad.

I for one hope she fades into obscurity because she won't help the Republican cause in 2010, 2012, 2014, etc, etc.

johnsmith
01-09-2009, 02:38 PM
I'd still fuck her though.

FromWayDowntown
01-09-2009, 02:53 PM
It seems to me that if you think portraying yourself as some sort of rube is charming, you shouldn't be angry when people decide that you're a rube.

Oh, Gee!!
01-09-2009, 03:15 PM
she sure is whiny for a "pitbull."

Rockhound
01-12-2009, 12:10 AM
What pieces of shit you Republicans are. Especially you Cobra. And if you want something other than a 3rd grade mentality, quit starting threads and discussions that would insult the intellect of the average third grader.

And BTW, I'd love to see a poll that assesses the average republican's relevant political knowledge, because I guarantee your party, Cobra, of backwater racists and dumb white trash comes in well behind the Democrats.

Yeah, because your party of 20 something myspace addicted clueless fucks and ghetto trash government dependent tax leaching 20-kid welfare receiving rodents is so much more well informed.

The country is swaying your way. Congrats. But because your ideas are for the most part, fucking stupid, and your government is after all....The Government....You all will still be losers at 50 still bitching about how horrible life is.

Don't worry though bro, you'll still be able to smoke a bowl. That's almost as good as a few million in the bank by the age of 60.

baseline bum
01-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Yeah, because your party of 20 something myspace addicted clueless fucks and ghetto trash government dependent tax leaching 20-kid welfare receiving rodents is so much more well informed.

The country is swaying your way. Congrats. But because your ideas are for the most part, fucking stupid, and your government is after all....The Government....You all will still be losers at 50 still bitching about how horrible life is.

Don't worry though bro, you'll still be able to smoke a bowl. That's almost as good as a few million in the bank by the age of 60.

As if lazy fucks on welfare give a shit enough to go out and vote for anything when Springer is on. Why does your party care anyways? Jesus is coming soon to end the world and save you all, so you can be one of the hijackers' 72 virgins in heaven.

Shastafarian
01-12-2009, 02:50 AM

Hypocrisy called, it wants its example back.

Wild Cobra
01-12-2009, 11:19 AM
What pieces of shit you Republicans are. Especially you Cobra.

Blaa bla blaa...

Anyone?

Should I even respond to a libtarded freak that cannot get the facts strait?

I AM NOt A REPUBLICAN!

What a stupid fuck!

DarkReign
01-12-2009, 12:34 PM

Here it comes again...

http://www.bradblog.com/Images/RedStateWelfareQueens.jpg

DarkReign
01-12-2009, 12:34 PM
BTW, Texas rules. I did some light reading on the state recently and it is a surprisingly independant state in just about every way (save for food, but thats redeemable if puch came to shove).

balli
01-12-2009, 01:01 PM
And Again... Teen Birth Rates
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c219/talk2action/teen_births_2003_10color.png
Seems like it's pretty red down south given that's it's supposedly a liberal thing to have 20 kids.

Anyone?

Should I even respond to a libtarded freak that cannot get the facts strait?

I AM NOt A REPUBLICAN!

What a stupid fuck!
I am well aware that your name isn't officially registered as republican. (Though I'd be more than willing to bet you threw Bush a couple of bones while in those 2000 and 2004 voting booths) Just like I'm not a fucking democrat. But that's a fucking cop out and I could care less about your resenting the semantics. In fact, since I know pisses you off so much I'm going to hammer it all the time, you republican you.

There are only two viable political parties in this country. You've wasted hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours on this message board vehemently and radically defending one of them, while doing and saying everything bad, no matter how twisted the logic, that you could conjure up about any issue or person with that D attached to their name.

So I don't really want to hear about how you should be exonerated from YOUR PRESIDENT AND PARTY'S totally fucked, legacy and record. You made this bed and you're damn sure going to lie in it. I don't give a fuck whether your name is listed as independent or not, because in effect and in character; YOU ARE A. MOTHER. FUCKING. LOWLIFE. REPUBLICAN. End of story.

johnsmith
01-12-2009, 01:45 PM
YOU ARE A. MOTHER. FUCKING. LOWLIFE. REPUBLICAN. End of story.

But, YOU ARE A. MOTHER. FUCKING. LOWLIFE. DEMOCRAT.

So you offset his vote.

Carry on.

johnsmith
01-12-2009, 01:46 PM
ballijuana is getting my vote for whiniest bitch on the internet for 2009 thus far.

balli
01-12-2009, 02:02 PM
ballijuana is getting my vote for whiniest bitch on the internet for 2009 thus far.
Ironic. Given the nature of this thread and it's subject matter.

If people don't want to hear me bitch they shouldn't be fucking idiots ALL THE TIME. I never bitch about isolated incidents, but sustained idiocy from Republicans is intolerable IMO. Especially as pertaining to that fucking stupid cunt, Sarah Palin.

RandomGuy
01-12-2009, 04:56 PM
"It's the liberal media's fault for being mean to Sarah Palin, they are out to get us conservatives, and should been meaner to the Dems, boo-fucking-hoo".

Does anyone doubt that the average American voter is fairly uninformed?

Does anyone doubt that recent $150,000 wardrobe spending makes for more salicious gossip than one polician plagerizing another years ago?

Does anyone doubt the level of anti-Bush sentiment in the US during and after the election?

The GOP losing couldn't possibly be because Palin was one of the most singularly unqualified national candidates in modern history, nah, that wouldn't fit WC's confirmation bias.

I would like to see the same poll given of Republicans, THAT would be interesting.

PixelPusher
01-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I AM NOt A REPUBLICAN!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=8523&dateline=1231797908

Ok, ok...we believe you. You didn't have to break out the Rebel bomb to prove your point.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2009, 03:51 AM
:lol Wild Cobra wants to own slaves.

DarkReign
01-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Never understood why the Confederate Flag still has significance. Are people not aware what it stood for?

Dont says state's rights...

ratm1221
01-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Never understood why the Confederate Flag still has significance. Are people not aware what it stood for?

Ignorance.

PixelPusher
01-13-2009, 11:18 AM

It IS about State's Rights!!!!!!!!!

(to own slaves)

Winehole23
01-13-2009, 11:23 AM
The sophisticated version: A St. Jude classified ad for sentimental agrarians.

The lumpen: a badge of recognition for race haters.

WC claims to be the former, but typically enough shows his sympathy for the latter. He's a race-baiter and likes pissing people off. It's one of his versions of political valor, and it feeds his persecution mania. He wants to be hated.

RandomGuy
01-13-2009, 12:56 PM

Too late.

I am a firm believer in states rights, and that's what that symbol signifies to me.

:rolleyes

Wild Cobra
01-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Ok, ok...we believe you. You didn't have to break out the Rebel bomb to prove your point.

LOL...

If you recall, I have spoke of our loss of States Rights in the past also.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2009, 01:30 PM
:lol Wild Cobra wants to own slaves.
What a stupid statement, and you know it.

Why are you always a TROLL?

ChumpDumper
01-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Why do you want to own slaves?

RandomGuy
01-13-2009, 02:04 PM
If a state truly wanted to re-institute slavery, we should all go along with that, because that is the perogative of the states.

Wheee... round and round we go.

Shastafarian
01-13-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL...

If you recall, I have spoke of our loss of States Rights in the past also.

So why did you choose that over the tenth amendment? Why do you want to own slaves?

ChumpDumper
01-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Really, only a dumbass thinks the rebel flag symbolizes anything other than "I'm a stupid cracker and a black guy yelled at me at a gas station."

clambake
01-13-2009, 02:13 PM
Really, only a dumbass thinks the rebel flag symbolizes anything other than "I'm a stupid cracker and a black guy yelled at me at a gas station."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChumpDumper
01-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Next, WC is going to walk around Oregon with a swastika armband because it symbolizes good luck.

RandomGuy
01-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Next, WC is going to walk around Oregon with a swastika armband because it symbolizes good luck.

Perhaps he could also extend his middle finger to the first police officer he sees because that symbolizes that he thinks they are #1. ;)

FromWayDowntown
01-13-2009, 06:00 PM

That, or his health care plan forced him to see a black surgeon.

doobs
01-13-2009, 07:11 PM
The Confederate battle flag means many different things to different people: it can mean anti-black racism; it can show appreciation for the South's cultural heritage and independence; it can reflect one's respect for fallen Confederate soldiers; it can mean a general rebellious nature; it can mean states rights; and it can mean any combination of the above.

The fact that it can mean anti-black racism pretty much disqualifies it as a useful symbol for me. But I don't presume to judge anyone who proudly waves the Confederate battle flag.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2009, 07:19 PM
I freely presume to judge anyone who proudly waves the confederate battle flag to be a stupid cracker.

DarkReign
01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
I freely presume to judge anyone who proudly waves the confederate battle flag to be a stupid cracker.

Agreed, more or less.

The Confederate Flag, IMO, stands for the right of state's to adopt slavery as a form of societal structure.

The further away from that association I can be, the better.

MaNuMaNiAc
01-13-2009, 09:34 PM
The Confederate battle flag means many different things to different people: it can mean anti-black racism; it can show appreciation for the South's cultural heritage and independence; it can reflect one's respect for fallen Confederate soldiers; it can mean a general rebellious nature; it can mean states rights; and it can mean any combination of the above.

The fact that it can mean anti-black racism pretty much disqualifies it as a useful symbol for me. But I don't presume to judge anyone who proudly waves the Confederate battle flag.

I imagine you would feel the same way if you saw someone with a swastika tattoo, huh? :rolleyes

Just a good luck charm...

Tree hugger
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM

We know already, only you and Tpark are winners we are all losers.

Unlike what Clinton went through.

Your a prime example of why we hate republicans.

Dude let it go . take your balls out of Palin's purse already.

Yes we was better off with Bush! feel free to move to Canada you whinny little bitch.

You want a hug?

RandomGuy
01-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Yes we was better off with Bush! feel free to move to Canada you whinny little bitch.

I will be waiting to see if ANY liberal seriously suggests that anybody who doesn't support the US government's foreign policy is a traitor.

Somehow I doubt it.

We will have a lot of fun turning this bit around on conservatives, just like this though.

It would also be fun to scan through say, Ann Coulter's writings/utterings, for the instances where she said that people who don't support the president are traitors, and use that the first time she criticizes the incoming president.

THAT would be delicious.

Mr Dio
01-15-2009, 02:48 AM

If she faked a heart attack, OR two, she can get loads of sympathy on this board. :lol