PDA

View Full Version : O U Has Been Chodebloaded I Saaaaiiiidddddd

Cant_Be_Faded
01-08-2009, 11:45 PM
STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ES!!!!!!

:lmao x a bajillion

OU has now lost twenty of their last twenty five bowl games :lmao

And the moral for big twelve enthusiasts, round the south is:

NEVER

ROOT

FOR

O

U

cuz

O

U

FUCKING

SUCCCCCKKKKKSSSS!!!!!

:lmao :lmao

Here is the cherry on top....

OU HAS BEEN CHODEBLOADED I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIDDDDDDIDIIDIDIDIIDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1

timvp is lucky I didn't commission mouse to put a dick in his face again for this one. Epic Epic

EPIC

fail. OU = shit. Have fun jacking off on dirty backwater OU sluts Jamarkus, because you are now officially playing for a shit choker school!!!

ROIFOFLRFLVCLFLFLFLLFFLFLFLFLALSdfoawdsfasdfladskj fq32-0rqew343ii3i3oi3OWNED.

Kermit
01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
See dude, there is a God. He just wanted to put OU in the title game to humiliate them some more.

chode_regulator
01-08-2009, 11:46 PM
What a joke. How did he get the nickname Big Game Bob?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-08-2009, 11:48 PM
What a joke. How did he get the nickname Big Game Bob?

Because he won one game. Against an ohiostate 2006esque team.

Kermit
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
There is a special place in hell reserved for Nick Harris.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-08-2009, 11:54 PM
I don't know if any of you realized this, but OU cheated T W I C E on that one florida drive that resulted in a field goal.

That linebacker blatantly tried to injure Percy Harvin after the ball was dead (which resulted in absolutely no penalty) but some doucher on the sideline blew a whistle to trick Florida into thinking the play was dead. Who says Karma does not exist? Not this 'Horn.

Add that to the fact that for once a freak-bobble-ridiculous interception finally went AGAINST Oklahoma for ONCE this season???!?!?!?

There is a god. And I was wrong. He's not a Sooner Fan.

Hook 'em. Horns are, were, and always will be, the best Big Twelve team. Suck my fat one OU. :lmao

tlongII
01-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Sponge Bob Bowl Flop

Budkin
01-09-2009, 12:00 AM
God OU sucks.

Sean Cagney
01-09-2009, 12:03 AM
There is a special place in hell reserved for Nick Harris.

That Gator chomp in his face, classic!!!!!!! TEBOW sonned him.

chode_regulator
01-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Add that to the fact that for once a freak-bobble-ridiculous interception finally went AGAINST Oklahoma for ONCE this season???!?!?!?

yeah i owuld have expected for ou to catch it and somehow get the 32 pt touchdown for that. i really truly belive ou could have ownthe game, but they fucking blew it!!!! like a load on jenna jamesons face

Sean Cagney
01-09-2009, 12:04 AM
I don't know if any of you realized this, but OU cheated T W I C E on that one florida drive that resulted in a field goal.

That linebacker blatantly tried to injure Percy Harvin after the ball was dead (which resulted in absolutely no penalty) but some doucher on the sideline blew a whistle to trick Florida into thinking the play was dead. Who says Karma does not exist? Not this 'Horn.

Hook 'em. Horns are, were, and always will be, the best Big Twelve team. Suck my fat one OU. :lmao
Both of those had me HEATED MAN, some idiot blowing that whistle and it even fooled me on my damn couch watching it, I said play dead right? Then that idiot trying to hurt Percy even worse, he knew what the hell he was doing, they couldn't stop him so he tries the next best thing which is to hurt him even worse :rolleyes. It did NOT WORK, they lost!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Sponge Bob Bowl Flop

:rollin

See everybody, Tlong CAN be funny!

j-6
01-09-2009, 12:06 AM
The Stoops Face as the clock wound down was almost as good as the Fiesta Bowl win.

chode_regulator
01-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Both of those had me HEATED MAN, some idiot blowing that whistle and it even fooled me on my damn couch watching it, I said play dead right? Then that idiot trying to hurt Percy even worse, he knew what the hell he was doing, they couldn't stop him so he tries the next best thing which is to hurt him even worse :rolleyes. It did NOT WORK, they lost!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS :lol

i didnt hear the whislte, but it was clear by how tebow reacted taht something happened. i just :lol at his reaction after he realized the tom foolery. that shit with harvin, who cares, happens all the time in football. just not as blatant. plus if he had really wanted to hurt him he would have twisted it as well. at least thats what i would have done

Sean Cagney
01-09-2009, 12:09 AM
i didnt hear the whislte, but it was clear by how tebow reacted taht something happened. i just :lol at his reaction after he realized the tom foolery. that shit with harvin, who cares, happens all the time in football. just not as blatant. plus if he had really wanted to hurt him he would have twisted it as well. at least thats what i would have done

I heard it man, I said WTF MAN it's dead? I was screaming and rewound the DVR LOL, I seriously was heated at that point, I could not believe it and it worked too. I cared about Harvin lol, that almost cost them the game IMO, if they lost they would have because of his playmaking ability just rotting on the sideline. If OU scores a TD, what next? Harvin out, that would have hurt man. I am glad they pulled it out.

Why would you twist it though? Can't stop him hurt him huh? :rollin:rollin:lol

dirk4mvp
01-09-2009, 12:10 AM
I don't know what's more sickening, OU choking or the media choking on Tim Tebow's cock. "Spending 5 minutes with this guy can change your outlook on life" GMAFB.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Who cares? Let them suck Tebow's cock.

Tebow will do jack shit in the NFL. Bradford has the potential to. And after crushing defeats like tonight, it will hurt Bradford's stock and his psyche.

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:16 AM
OU has had more success in the last nine years than UT has had in its history . . .

Sean Cagney

Tebow will do jack shit in the NFL. Bradford has the potential to. And after crushing defeats like tonight, it will hurt Bradford's stock and his psyche.

Yeah he probably will not do well in the NFL, but doesn't take away from his game tonight nor his title! Leak did shyt, but won a title and played great. Harvin though on the other hand, I think he can really do something in the league, I think dude can be a very good reciever.

j-6
I don't know what's more sickening, OU choking or the media choking on Tim Tebow's cock. "Spending 5 minutes with this guy can change your outlook on life" GMAFB.

Word. He circumcised Filipino orphans at the same age that I was trying to find the drunkest underage skirt at the dive bar. Oh well, he beat Oklahoma. He can choke on Elton John's cock as far as I'm concerned.

dirk4mvp
01-09-2009, 12:17 AM

I know you don't like Bradford being a Horns fan and all and that's cool. But was it not sickening watching them stroke him for a good 10 minutes and then Bradford steps on the field and they say "oh he's pretty good too".

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:18 AM
OU has had more success in the last nine years than UT has had in its history . . .

sour grapes and very wrong.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:19 AM

:rollin :rollin

timvpfan more sensitive than hornfan

:lmao pretty low timvp (and untimvplike)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone notice the fat OU band chick that was crying after they lost?????

ROFLROFLROFLFOFLFLFLFLL!!!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/ChrisSa2949/ousadfan.jpg

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:19 AM
sour grapes and very wrong.

How many titles do the Sooners have in the past 9 years?
How many titles do the Longhorns have in the past 9 years?
How many times have the Sooners been to the title game?
How many times have the Longhorns been to the title game?

dirk4mvp
01-09-2009, 12:20 AM
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLM AOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO @ CBF's sig.

Cant_Be_Faded
Tebow can go onto win five superbowls and another Heisman for all I give a fuck.

All I know is that OU lost yet another national championship. They're like even more Ohio Statesque than Ohio State.

j-6

Correct. But it's still fun to watch them lose.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:21 AM

:lmao

you = lakerfan

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:22 AM

you = lakerfan

No I'm a Spurs fan who is also a realist. You wanna answer the questions?

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Correct. But it's still fun to watch them lose.

So OU has won 3 national championships in the last 9 years?

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:25 AM

Do you read English? reread his post. btw, getting to the title game in college is somewhat of a crap shoot. the measure should be BCS bowl wins and Texas has 3 win 1 NC.

Shastafarian
I've never seen a fanbase this overjoyed when their team wasn't even playing.

Cant_Be_Faded
No I'm a Spurs fan who is also a realist. You wanna answer the questions?

nope

your post is perfectly synonymous with what a laker fan would say in the spurs forum.

so go eat a cock, laker boy.

timvp
But it's still fun to watch them lose.

True. Stoopes is an asshat. He's Urban "we're one of the greatest ever" Meyer-esque.

I don't like it that some hick state that is in land Texas didn't even want somehow has a better team year in and year out than Texas.

Lame :tu

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:26 AM
Do you read English? reread his post. btw, getting to the title game in college is somewhat of a crap shoot. the measure should be BCS bowl wins and Texas has 3 win 1 NC.

Obviously he was using hyperbole. OU has been more successful over the past nine years. Oh and the logic that winning bowl games should be the measure is hilarious.

Cant_Be_Faded
I've never seen a fanbase this overjoyed when their team wasn't even playing.

That's because if you had a higher functioning brain, you'd realize UT and OU's football programs compete at more than just head to head football games. there is something out there called recruiting.

timvp
the measure should be BCS bowl wins

:lmao :lmao :lmao

That might be the lamest homer UT take I've ever read.

Shastafarian
nope

your post is perfectly synonymous with what a laker fan would say in the spurs forum.

so go eat a cock, laker boy.

You remind me of why I dislike the UT fanbase so much.

j-6
01-09-2009, 12:27 AM
So OU has won 3 national championships in the last 9 years?

That was intellectually lazy of me and I apologize.

Cant_Be_Faded
True. Stoopes is an asshat. He's Urban "we're one of the greatest ever" Meyer-esque.

I don't like it that some hick state that is in land Texas didn't even want somehow has a better team year in and year out than Texas.

Dude this post makes no sense. And you really should stick to giving Kori information about what to write about the spurs. Urban is the new stoops. Not vice versa.

Budkin
is timvp an OU fan?

Shastafarian
That's because if you had a higher functioning brain, you'd realize UT and OU's football programs compete at more than just head to head football games. there is something out there called recruiting.

Why are you insulting me? You have self-confidence issues?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:29 AM
is timvp an OU fan?

No, he's just bitter at all UT Fan because VY throws like a girl and because mookie and I commissioned mouse for some expert photoshopping work sometime this month about three years ago...

On a side note....has it already been three years? Damn I've been posting here a long time :lol

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:29 AM
Obviously he was using hyperbole. OU has been more successful over the past nine years. Oh and the logic that winning bowl games should be the measure is hilarious.

just bowl games:lol. how convenient you left out BCS.

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Dude this post makes no sense. And you really should stick to giving Kori information about what to write about the spurs. Urban is the new stoops. Not vice versa.Reading comprehension much?

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:30 AM
just bowl games:lol. how convenient you left out BCS.

Whatever, BCS/bowl games. It's stupid because the competition is different. Or are you gonna tell me Ohio State is on the same level with Florida?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:31 AM

That might be the lamest homer UT take I've ever read.

closest thing to a playoff that exist. If a playoff ever came to fruition it would start with the BCS.

Really man basketball is your thing.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:31 AM
Reading comprehension much?

I still don't think it makes sense.

j-6
01-09-2009, 12:32 AM

It's a guilty pleasure watching your rival go down. Repeatedly. On the big stage. I can't help enjoying this. It's like a free lap dance at last call.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:32 AM
closest thing to a playoff that exist. If a playoff ever came to fruition it would start with the BCS.

Really man basketball is your thing.

And then after UT beat the Juggernaut that is the Ohio State Buckeyes, they would have lost to Florida. So what's your point?

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:33 AM
is timvp an OU fan?

No I don't care about any particular team. I'd prefer UT wins just cuz they are Texas but I don't act like my jewels are hanging over a vat of molten mookie smegma and have a chance to be lowered if anyone has the audacity to not slurp UT talking points.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:33 AM
It's a guilty pleasure watching your rival go down. Repeatedly. On the big stage. I can't help enjoying this. It's like a free lap dance at last call.

I can understand that. Some people are taking it beyond that.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Whatever, BCS/bowl games. It's stupid because the competition is different. Or are you gonna tell me Ohio State is on the same level with Florida?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

BCS is where the playoff would start. Survivors are not necessarily better than the losers, but teams who consistently win their BCS games would consistently advance in the playoffs. OU's performances would be equivalent to getting knocked out of the 1st round of the playoffs every year.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:34 AM
BCS is where the playoff would start. Survivors are not necessarily better than the losers, but teams who consistently win there BCS games would consistently advance in the playoffs. OU's performances would be equivalent to getting knocked out of the 1st round of the playoffs every year.

Do you understand how playoff seedings work?

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:35 AM
closest thing to a playoff that exist. If a playoff ever came to fruition it would start with the BCS. :lmao Winning a consolation bowl against a 10th ranked seed shouldn't be counted the same as winning a National Championship. Holy hell. Are you reading what you are posting?

Really man basketball is your thing.What is your thing? Figuring out ways to equate bowl wins nobody cared about with the National Championship?

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:36 AM
And then after UT beat the Juggernaut that is the Ohio State Buckeyes, they would have lost to Florida. So what's your point?

both teams beat OU by 10pts. Your logic would make Ole Miss National Champions.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:37 AM
No I don't care about any particular team. I'd prefer UT wins just cuz they are Texas but I don't act like my jewels are hanging over a vat of molten mookie smegma and have a chance to be lowered if anyone has the audacity to not slurp UT talking points.

Come on now breh, come on now. You act as if we are all JohnGatesWhitely's.

I criticize the longhorns year in and year out even more than i criticize the spurs.

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:37 AM
BCS is where the playoff would start. Survivors are not necessarily better than the losers, but teams who consistently win their BCS games would consistently advance in the playoffs. OU's performances would be equivalent to getting knocked out of the 1st round of the playoffs every year.

This is the dumbest line of reasoning I've ever read in the College Sports forum. I sincerely hope you've been downing some adult beverages while watching Stoopes fall on his face once again.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:38 AM
both teams beat OU by 10pts. Your logic would make Ole Miss National Champions.

First of all see my post above. It's basic understanding when you're talking about a playoff system.

Second, I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say Texas would've hung around with Florida. They barely got past a shitty OSU team. This OU team had a record for most games in a row scoring 60+ points and they were held to 14 freakin points. I'm not an OU, Florida, UT, or OSU fan. I just hate it when fans of teams think they're the shit when their team would've lost the same as the team they're blasting.

2centsworth
:lmao Winning a consolation bowl against a 10th ranked seed shouldn't be counted the same as winning a National Championship. Holy hell. Are you reading what you are posting?

you have a serious reading problem, so if you're going to make crap up to fit your world sobeit. I'm trying to have a logical back and forth.

What is your thing? Figuring out ways to equate bowl wins nobody cared about with the National Championship? So I guess you think the current college football system produces a legitimate national champion.:lol

Trainwreck2100
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/SportsKnowledge/thoklahoma20jim20ross20ow.gif

STONE COLD STONE COLD!!!!!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/SportsKnowledge/thoklahoma20jim20ross20ow.gif

STONE COLD STONE COLD!!!!!!!

Holy Fucking Shit!!!

I totally missed that!!!!! Is that from this game????

Trainwreck2100
01-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Holy Fucking Shit!!!

no idea

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:41 AM
First of all see my post above. It's basic understanding when you're talking about a playoff system.

Second, I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say Texas would've hung around with Florida. They barely got past a shitty OSU team.

Why did Florida lose to Ole Miss?

answer: different game and different circumstances (football 101).

This OU team had a record for most games in a row scoring 60+ points and they were held to 14 freakin points.

do you know OU has a recent history of flopping in big situations. see Big 12 championship game against KState.

I'm not an OU, Florida, UT, or OSU fan. I just hate it when fans of teams think they're the shit when their team would've lost the same as the team they're blasting.

We would all like to see USC, FL, Utah and UT play next week.:toast

Kermit
01-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Oh My God! It's....it's....nick Harris's Music!!!

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:42 AM
you have a serious reading problem, so if you're going to make crap up to fit your world sobeit. I'm trying to have a logical back and forth.Read what you are posting.

So I guess you think the current college football system produces a legitimate national champion.:lolLink?

What you are failing to realize in your "logical back and forth" is that when you are playing for the National Championship, it isn't simply equatable to a first round BCS matchup. They are instead playing the best team in the nation. Your "logic" would make sense if the BCS were setup like a playoff system without the final rounds or even if the BCS matchups were randomized.

j-6
01-09-2009, 12:43 AM
We would all like to see USC, FL, Utah and UT play next week.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, forgive me for this sin.

Southern Cal wins that bracket.

Now excuse me, I have to wipe the vomit off my monitor.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Why did Florida lose to Ole Miss?

answer: different game and different circumstances (football 101).Have you been keeping track of them since that game? Texas lost to a team that LOST their bowl game.

do you know OU has a recent history of flopping in big situations. see Big 12 championship game against KState. "different game and different circumstances" <--- where did I get this?

We would all like to see USC, FL, Utah and UT play next week.:toastAgain...playoff seeding system.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:49 AM
What you are failing to realize in your "logical back and forth" is that when you are playing for the National Championship, it isn't simply equatable to a first round BCS matchup. In this day an age of 1 and 2 loss teams it's pretty darn close. The seedings would be different, but the teams would remain the same. To see it my way you would have to conceed that Utah, UT and USC deserved to play in the title game.

They are instead playing the best team in the nation. very Seldom does that happen

Your "logic" would make sense if the BCS were setup like a playoff system without the final rounds or even if the BCS matchups were randomized. I'm with you, seed 'em.

BruceBowenFan
01-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Holy Fucking Shit!!!

damn now im thinking i should of stayed home to see the game.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Have you been keeping track of them since that game? Texas lost to a team that LOST their bowl game.

Watch pro football and begin to realize how differently things work when games are settled on the field. I you really knew who the best team was you would be a billionaire gambler.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM
These playoff matchups would've been nice.

OU - Penn State
Florida - Texas Tech
UT - Utah
Alabama - USC

Kermit
01-09-2009, 12:52 AM
Watch pro football and begin to realize how differently things work when games are settled on the field. I you really knew who the best team was you would be a billionaire gambler.

How shitfaced are you?

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:53 AM

There it is. So spell it out for me. You think Texas would have had a shot against Florida?

2centsworth
These playoff matchups would've been nice.

OU - Penn State
Florida - Texas Tech
UT - Utah
Alabama - USC

based on OU's history they would probably lose that game to, see Boise State.

timvp
In this day an age of 1 and 2 lose teams it's pretty darn close. The seedings would be different, but the teams would remain the same. To see it my way you would have to conceed that Utah, UT and USC deserved to play in the title game.Actually, wouldn't you have to prove that Ohio State belongs in the same sentence as FL, OU, UT, USC and Utah? Otherwise your "any BCS win counts the same" take is invalid if each team isn't facing the same caliber of opponent.

very Seldom does that happenEh, impossible to tell with the way it's setup.

I'm with you, seed 'em.Once they break down and actually institute a playoff system, they should just wipe out all the previous yeas. How it's setup now is a joke. College football is like gymnastics in the Olympics, except more corrupt and an even less fair playing field.

One day there will be a playoff system. Probably not anytime in the next 15 years but one day . . .

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:54 AM
There it is. So spell it out for me. You think Texas would have had a shot against Florida?

Of course. Both schools are loaded with talent, but I give you Florida would be the favorite.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:54 AM
based on OU's history they would probably lose that game to, see Boise State.

:lol

"different game and different circumstances"

I'm not even using my own stuff.

Kermit
01-09-2009, 12:55 AM
One day there will be a playoff system. Probably not anytime in the next 15 years but one day . . .

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Of course. Both schools are loaded with talent, but I give you Florida would be the favorite.

They would win! I rarely ever gamble on sports (unless I'm in vegas) but I would lay money down on Florida. Texas had trouble with such a shitty team.

IronMexican
01-09-2009, 12:58 AM
USC didn't deserve to be here. I still feel they are a better team, but they didn't deserve it.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Actually, wouldn't you have to prove that Ohio State belongs in the same sentence as FL, OU, UT, USC and Utah? Otherwise your "any BCS win counts the same" take is invalid if each team isn't facing the same caliber of opponent.

Texas played with that mentality. However, OU has lost to their fair share of OSUs in the past.

Eh, impossible to tell with the way it's setup. It is what it is, but the fact is that Texas wins it's big games and OU doesn't, at least recently.

Once they break down and actually institute a playoff system, they should just wipe out all the previous yeas. How it's setup now is a joke. College football is like gymnastics in the Olympics, except more corrupt and an even less fair playing field. agree, but a playoff would start with BCS teams.

One day there will be a playoff system. Probably not anytime in the next 15 years but one day . . .There never will be a playoff because College Football wants more winners than losers. Almost the same thing as not taking score in little league.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:02 AM
They would win! I rarely ever gamble on sports (unless I'm in vegas) but I would lay money down on Florida. Texas had trouble with such a shitty team.

If you are basing how Texas would play on one semi-meaningless game good luck to you.

You should try that strategy in the future. I hear gamblers are killing it with that.:lol

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 01:04 AM
If you are basing how Texas would play on one semi-meaningless game good luck to you.

You should try that strategy in the future. I hear gamblers are killing it with that.:lol

what

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Texas played with that mentality. However, OU has lost to their fair share of OSUs in the past.What does that have to do with what you quoted?

It is what it is, but the fact is that Texas wins it's big games and OU doesn't, at least recently.:lmao It's easier to win your big games when you are playing Ohio State rather than Florida.

agree, but a playoff would start with BCS teams. Ohio State wasn't a top eight team.

There never will be a playoff because College Football wants more winners than losers. Almost the same thing as not taking score in little league.One day they will succumb to the pressures. It will probably take the current administration dying off first.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:06 AM

"different game and different circumstances"

I'm not even using my own stuff.

see if I was basing it on one game I would agree with you. Don't be lazy and do some homework, see West Virginia.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:09 AM
What does that have to do with what you quoted?

:lmao It's easier to win your big games when you are playing Ohio State rather than Florida.

What was their excuse when they played West Virginia last year in the same Fiesta Bowl?:sleep

Ohio State wasn't a top eight team.

Know your college history is what I suggest.

One day they will succumb to the pressures. It will probably take the current administration dying off first.

They are just kids. We wouldn't want to scar them for life with losing would we:vomit:

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 01:11 AM
see if I was basing it on one game I would agree with you. Don't be lazy and do some homework, see West Virginia.

Are you saying there's a trend? Are you saying that I should go bet on any team that plays OU?

Dr. Gonzo
01-09-2009, 01:11 AM
This thread is amusing.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Here's OUs record in the last 4 BCS bowl games. 0-4 with loses to West Virginia, Boise State, USC and LSU.

dirk4mvp
01-09-2009, 01:14 AM
UTSA deserved a title shot.

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:16 AM
What was their excuse when they played West Virginia last year in the same Fiesta Bowl?:sleepLosing in a consolation bowl = losing in a consolation bowl. Winning in a consolation bowl != winning the national championship.

Know your college history is what I suggest.Ohio State was a top eight team this year?

j-6
Here's OUs record in the last 4 BCS bowl games. 0-4 with loses to West Virginia, Boise State, USC and LSU.

The last year OU won a bowl game, Texas won the national title.

2centsworth
Even the Championship that OU won they barely won against an FSU who's only offensive weapon was suspended that game.

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:17 AM

You are the type of fan that the BCS was created for. Caring about games that don't mean anything is why they make billions. If you and others like you would stop caring about winning consolation bowls, the current system would die.

IronMexican
01-09-2009, 01:20 AM

:rollin

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Losing in a consolation bowl = losing in a consolation bowl. Winning in a consolation bowl != winning the national championship.

In the past 9 years OU has luckily played in 3 MNC games and won 1 and has played in 3 more BCS games. To call them consolation games is disingenuous.

Texas has played in only 3 BCS games, but is undefeated with 1 MNC. btw, the USC team that spanked OU 55-3 lost to Texas.

I would say past 5 years Texas has by far had way more success than OU.

Ohio State was a top eight team this year? UT looked bad but won, what's your point? Spurs look bad against bad teams all the time, but manage to win.

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 01:27 AM
UT looked bad but won, what's your point? Spurs look bad against bad teams all the time, but manage to win.

From posts you've made in this thread

College Football = Pro Football = Pro Basketball

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:27 AM
You are the type of fan that the BCS was created for. Caring about games that don't mean anything is why they make billions. If you and others like you would stop caring about winning consolation bowls, the current system would die.

look in the mirror, you're calling the BCS title game a championship game:lol I would say they have you by the balls.

My only argument all along has been the BCS should be converted into a playoff system and that OU's recent performances equates to getting knocked out in the 1st round every year.

btw, do you see how ridiculous your statement was about comparing OUs recent accomplishments to UTs history. I would think it's debatable that UT's recent history is better, oh I forgot you think the BCS produces a national champion:lol

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:29 AM
In the past 9 years OU has luckily played in 3 MNC games and won 1 and has played in 3 more BCS games. To call them consolation games is disingenuous.

Texas has played in only 3 BCS games, but is undefeated with 1 MNC. btw, the USC team that spanked OU 55-3 lost to Texas.

I would say past 5 years Texas has by far had way more success than OU. In the Stoopes Era, it's 1 to 1. Nothing should matter outside of that. Unless you want to add more fuel to the non-playoff fire.

UT looked bad but won, what's your point? Spurs look bad against bad teams all the time, but manage to win.Uh yeah, the Spurs aren't playing for their version of the NC, as you claim it to be.

:lol @ comparing the NBA regular season to the BCS.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:30 AM
From posts you've made in this thread

College Football = Pro Football = Pro Basketball

when you have something to say I'm here. that's a waste of time.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:32 AM
In the Stoopes Era, it's 1 to 1. Nothing should matter outside of that. Unless you want to add more fuel to the non-playoff fire. but I thought you said they have accomplish more than in UT's entire history?

Uh yeah, the Spurs aren't playing for their version of the NC, as you claim it to be. neither was texas.

:lol @ comparing the NBA regular season to the BCS. I thought you said BCS games were meaningless. See I happen to agree with you, but argued that if their was a playoff, it would start with the BCS.

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:34 AM
look in the mirror, you're calling the BCS title game a championship game:lol I would say they have you by the balls.Calling the man-made NC game a championship game >>>>> claiming any BCS bowl win is the same

My only argument all along has been the BCS should be converted into a playoff system and that OU's recent performances equates to getting knocked out in the 1st round every year.No your argument is actually that all BCS bowl wins are the same so that OU losing year after year means that they'd lose in a mythical playoffs. At least know what your own argument is . . .

btw, do you see how ridiculous your statement was about comparing OUs recent accomplishments to UTs history. I would think it's debatable that UT's recent history is better, oh I forgot you think the BCS produces a national champion:lolOU last nine years > UT last nine years. Easy.

And lets see a link to a post from you three years ago claiming that UT's win over USC should count just as much as OU's BCS win that year. That's basically what you are trying to argue? You got that link?

Dr. Gonzo
01-09-2009, 01:37 AM

They will be there soon enough. They start play in 2011 and I predict a three-peat national championship by 2014. FAGGOTS! :ihit:rolleyes

-Lebomb

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:37 AM
but I thought you said they have accomplish more than in UT's entire history? To which your response that any BCS win is the same.

neither was texas.You just compared it to a national championship.

I thought you said BCS games were meaningless. See I happen to agree with you, but argued that if their was a playoff, it would start with the BCS.In your "logic", the two seed playing the one seed is equatable to the first round of the mythical playoffs.

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Calling the man-made NC game a championship game >>>>> claiming any BCS bowl win is the same never claimed that.

(edit: I'm tired and lost it here)

No your argument is actually that all BCS bowl wins are the same so that OU losing year after year means that they'd lose in a mythical playoffs. At least know what your own argument is . . . to say I would know for sure would mean acting like you. It's a projection since it's not decided on the field.
(edit: I'm being an ass because I'm tired, sorry.)

OU last nine years > UT last nine years. Easy. I thought you said it was 1 and 1. Now you're confusing. Last 5 years UT > OU easy. i guess OU accomplished more in 4 years than UT has accomplished ever:lmao

(hey I'm coherent lol.)

and lets see a link to a post from you three years ago claiming that UT's win over USC should count just as much as OU's BCS win that year. That's basically what you are trying to argue? You got that link?

:lmao there you go making up stuff. earth to Timvp.

(edit: more me being an ass)

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:48 AM
To which your response that any BCS win is the same.

You just compared it to a national championship. link? but this time read things in it's proper context and don't make it up.

In your "logic", the two seed playing the one seed is equatable to the first round of the mythical playoffs. so how do you account for '03 when USC was #1 and was excluded? How about Undefeated Auburn. Do you know your history?

2centsworth
01-09-2009, 01:54 AM
I'm out Timvp. Good job and I'm sure we'll argue more later.

timvp
01-09-2009, 01:59 AM
I'm out Timvp. Good job and I'm sure we'll argue more later.

:tu

Hopefully the next argument is which eight teams should be invited to the playoffs ..........

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 02:01 AM
ugh

timvp knew the only way he could ruin my wanna-be moment in the sun with a chode bload thread was to get into a meaningless debate with utfan

ugh

Whisky Dog
01-09-2009, 09:19 AM
USC would have won a playoff if the Rose Bowl was the sight of every USC playoff game. If they had to play aNywhere else they could have lost easily. Any of the top 4 teams could lose to one another, but congrats to FU for beating Sooner.

stretch
01-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Enough of this bullshit overhyping Florida and the SEC, and the idiots not thinking UT can hang with Florida.

At the end of the season (before the title/bowl games/etc...) Bama was ranked number 1 with a 12-0 record, then it was UT, OU, and Florida all in the next three spots (can't remember the exact order for them).

UT, OU, and Florida all were 1 loss teams. UT had the 12th hardest ranked schedule in the nation, losing their 1 game to a team that finished in the top 10 (and was a last second, bizzare loss). OU had the 17th hardest ranked schedule in the nation, losing their 1 game also, to a team in the top 10 (to Texas by 10 at that). Florida had around the 25th hardest schedule in the nation, losing to an unranked team (Ole Miss... :lmao are you fucking kidding me?). Not to mention that Florida had played a whopping TWO opponents that finished the season ranked (a whopping 16th and 22nd, woo hoo!), while OU and UT played multiple teams that finished in the top 10. Trash.

Alabama was undefeated, sure, but had the fucking 73rd hardest schedule in the nation. So Bama was overrated to begin with, and because of that, it made Florida's victory over them, look a lot more impressive than it actually was, which led to even more of the Florida cocksucking. And even after that game, the strength of their total schedule was STILL lesser than that of both UT and OU.

Last night's game should have really been between UT and OU, of course with OU losing considering they have the "Marty Schottenheimer" of College Football (does a great job getting his team far, then fucks it all up by outsmarting himself by changing his gameplan from what his team does best)

Fuck all of the Florida knobslobbers, and the stupid faggots who think running up the score the way Florida and OU did, actually means something. The running up the score crap is ultimately what got Florida and OU in over UT.

to21
01-09-2009, 11:40 AM
^ Yeah losing to 'Ole Miss and Oregon State, playn' in the Mountain West automatically ruin it for me. However, Florida, SC, and Utah did play like beasts coming down the stretch, I'll give them that.

Blake
01-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Enough of this bullshit overhyping Florida and the SEC, and the idiots not thinking UT can hang with Florida.

At the end of the season (before the title/bowl games/etc...) Bama was ranked number 1 with a 12-0 record, then it was UT, OU, and Florida all in the next three spots (can't remember the exact order for them).

UT, OU, and Florida all were 1 loss teams. UT had the 12th hardest ranked schedule in the nation, losing their 1 game to a team that finished in the top 10 (and was a last second, bizzare loss). OU had the 17th hardest ranked schedule in the nation, losing their 1 game also, to a team in the top 10 (to Texas by 10 at that). Florida had around the 25th hardest schedule in the nation, losing to an unranked team (Ole Miss... :lmao are you fucking kidding me?). Not to mention that Florida had played a whopping TWO opponents that finished the season ranked (a whopping 16th and 22nd, woo hoo!), while OU and UT played multiple teams that finished in the top 10. Trash.

Alabama was undefeated, sure, but had the fucking 73rd hardest schedule in the nation. So Bama was overrated to begin with, and because of that, it made Florida's victory over them, look a lot more impressive than it actually was, which led to even more of the Florida cocksucking. And even after that game, the strength of their total schedule was STILL lesser than that of both UT and OU.

Last night's game should have really been between UT and OU, of course with OU losing considering they have the "Marty Schottenheimer" of College Football (does a great job getting his team far, then fucks it all up by outsmarting himself by changing his gameplan from what his team does best)

Fuck all of the Florida knobslobbers, and the stupid faggots who think running up the score the way Florida and OU did, actually means something. The running up the score crap is ultimately what got Florida and OU in over UT.

Florida won the national title game, but you still don't feel like they belong? :lol Could you be any more of a mentally fokked jackass?

Tech got their asses kicked, UT needed a last second play against a crappy coached overrated Ohio St team, OU got the heisman slapped out of their hands and Okie St doesn't belong in the top 25 let alone the top 10 when they played Tech and UT. The Big XII was overrated all year long.

Leave the critical thinking to those that don't go home on the short bus at lunch time and go back to starting your lmao Blake threads, you flaming worthless excuse of a troll.

Blake
01-09-2009, 12:00 PM
:tu

Hopefully the next argument is which eight teams should be invited to the playoffs ..........

God I hope you are right.

Blake
01-09-2009, 12:09 PM

Bingo.

+ 1 million

Kermit
01-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Bingo.

+ 1 million

Either way, Tech = poo.

Blake
01-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Either way, Tech = poo.

and it must kill UT fan that a piece of crap team like Tech knocked the teeth out of Colt McCoy

oh yeah, and Graham Harrell was named the AT&T player of the year

yay.

stretch
01-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Florida won the national title game, but you still don't feel like they belong? :lol Could you be any more of a mentally fokked jackass?

Okay, you fucking idiot. I'm talking about everything leading UP to the game. I never said a word about my feelings AFTER that game, other than the fact that OU would have choked against whomever they played, cuz Stoops is an idiot. I feel that Texas would have given them a MUCH better game, as Texas in recent years has consistently proven that they do show up in the big games when it counts most. They may not win by huge margins, but that really doesn't matter at this point. The Patriots won all three of their Super Bowl by only 3 points each, doesnt change the fact that they are among the greatest teams ever.

Tech got their asses kicked, UT needed a last second play against a crappy coached overrated Ohio St team, OU got the heisman slapped out of their hands and Okie St doesn't belong in the top 25 let alone the top 10 when they played Tech and UT. The Big XII was overrated all year long.

Tech was overrated to begin with. UT won the game, did they not? OSU might be overrated, but they are still a good team. Florida is overrated too, so whats the big deal? OU choked as usual, but it wasn't Bradfords fault at all (both picks were off of drops/bobbles), and Tebow didn't really play all that great himself. However, Bradford did look a little shaky, especially in the second half. But he's only a softmore. The only reason Florida was even in the position to play for a NC is cuz of all the SEC cocksucking. Florida beat an OU team (who for some reason didn't play the style they had played all season to make them the most prolific offense in NCAA history) by 10 points, the same margin as Texas beat them by (when OU was playing at the high level they were playing at, prior to the NC game). Florida did not look impressive in last nights game at all though, not any more impressive than Texas did in their Fiesta bowl win.

Leave the critical thinking to those that don't go home on the short bus at lunch time and go back to starting your lmao Blake threads, you flaming worthless excuse of a troll.

LMAO blake

LMAO tech

LMAO jealous of UT

stretch
01-09-2009, 12:31 PM

yay.

lol, greatest award in tech history

Kermit
01-09-2009, 12:36 PM
and it must kill UT fan that a piece of crap team like Tech knocked the teeth out of Colt McCoy

yay.

Tech = steaming pile of dog poo. Harrell = piece of corn in poo. Crabtree = kid who had dream about eating poo. Leach = King Poo of Pirates.

Blake
01-09-2009, 12:47 PM
LMAO blake

LMAO tech

LMAO jealous of UT

therrre we go......right on cue. :lol

moron.

Blake
01-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech = steaming pile of dog poo. Harrell = piece of corn in poo. Crabtree = kid who had dream about eating poo. Leach = King Poo of Pirates.

kermit = king of poo trolls

Blake
01-09-2009, 12:54 PM
......as Texas in recent years has consistently proven that they do show up in the big games when it counts most.

you mean like in Lubbock? or are you talking about the Alamo or Holiday Bowls? :lol

tool. :lol

Tech was overrated to begin with. UT won the game, did they not? OSU might be overrated, but they are still a good team.

pfft. timvp already addressed this. You are a moron.

Florida is overrated too, so whats the big deal?

Florida won the big game and beat the #1 team in the country. they are only overrated to bent Horn fans that are pissed off that they feel that the BCS bent them over and hooked them in the ass.

what a honk. :lol

Florida did not look impressive in last nights game at all though, not any more impressive than Texas did in their Fiesta bowl win.

and Florida wasn't playing a weak Ohio State team now, were they?

Goob job.

What a whiny loser. :lol

Shastafarian
01-09-2009, 12:59 PM
You know who looked impressive? USC. They demolished a team that beat Ohio State AT Ohio State.

USC >>>> UT

Kermit
01-09-2009, 01:06 PM

kermit = king of poo trolls

Blake = king of poo trolls poo eater (who also cries when undeserving team and quarterback are disrespected and then choke spectacularly... on poo)

Blake
01-09-2009, 01:07 PM
You know who looked impressive? USC. They demolished a team that beat Ohio State AT Ohio State.

USC >>>> UT

they also demolished a Penn St team that was undefeated for most of the year who also beat Ohio St AT Ohio St.

UT has no business crying about being in the national title game any more than USC or Graham Harrell from the Heisman ceremony.

Blake
01-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Blake = king of poo trolls poo eater (who also cries when undeserving team and quarterback are disrespected and then choke spectacularly... on poo)

Kermit = poster with an avatar of a frog with a hand up it's ass.

not judgin, just sayin

Kermit
01-09-2009, 01:13 PM
It's a puppet. That's where the hand goes. Ask Harrell. He'll walk you through it. Maybe he'll let you practice with the At&t P.O.Y. trophy. Best thing to happen to Lubbock since church.

stretch
01-09-2009, 01:17 PM
you mean like in Lubbock? or are you talking about the Alamo or Holiday Bowls? :lol

tool. :lol

Perhaps I should have specified myself a little more, but I was talking about the offense. Despite poor first halves in both the Tech and Ohio St games, they made the big plays when it counted in the second halves, and both times engineered a TD drive in the final couple minutes. Unfortunately, their young, freshman loaded secondary, allowed the best reciever in the nation to pull off a miraculous TD. However, you act as if that was expected that to happen.

pfft. timvp already addressed this. You are a moron.

I have no clue what Timvp wrote, and don't really care to go back and look at what he wrote. How about you debate it yourself, instead of riding his nutsack?

Florida won the big game and beat the #1 team in the country. they are only overrated to bent Horn fans that are pissed off that they feel that the BCS bent them over and hooked them in the ass.

Actually, there are a plethora of fans of other teams that hate UT that felt Florida and the SEC is overrated. Congrats to them for beating Chokelahoma. I would love to have seen them play OU in the regular season and get their asses spanked.

what a honk. :lol

lol, blake

and Florida wasn't playing a weak Ohio State team now, were they?

Goob job.

No, they were playing fucking Chokelahoma, who turns from a top team in the nation, to a damn near unranked team as soon as they sniff a big game.

What a whiny loser. :lol

lol, tech

lol, blake

lol, harrell

lol, pathetic

dirk4mvp
01-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Ole Miss > UT

stretch
01-09-2009, 01:20 PM
they also demolished a Penn St team that was undefeated for most of the year who also beat Ohio St AT Ohio St.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

OMG WTF YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST CLUELESS BIGGEST DUMBSHIT CHODE LICKER ON THE BOARD

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
01-09-2009, 01:23 PM
It's a puppet. That's where the hand goes. Ask Harrell. He'll walk you through it. Maybe he'll let you practice with the At&t P.O.Y. trophy. Best thing to happen to Lubbock since church.

great.....you like to poo-finger puppets. does your boyfriend know?

Blake
01-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Perhaps I should have specified myself a little more, but I was talking about the offense.

no need. you're still an idiot.

I have no clue what Timvp wrote, and don't really care to go back and look at what he wrote. How about you debate it yourself, instead of riding his nutsack?

of course you dont have a clue. you can barely read and write anything other than lmao before clicking on the laughing smilie.

Actually, there are a plethora of fans of other teams that hate UT that felt Florida and the SEC is overrated. Congrats to them for beating Chokelahoma. I would love to have seen them play OU in the regular season and get their asses spanked.

whoa......."plethora"?? :lol:lol did you ask one of your dads how to spell it?

yeah, that "plethora" would include johngates and the other USC honks.

lol, blake

lol, tech

lol, blake

lol, harrell

lol, pathetic

pkbpkb81
01-09-2009, 04:53 PM

and ou has 2 and 1 nc also to go along with 6 big12 titles

pkbpkb81
01-09-2009, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=2centsworth;3015342]never claimed that.

(edit: I'm tired and lost it here)

I thought you said it was 1 and 1. Now you're confusing. Last 5 years UT > OU easy. i guess OU accomplished more in 4 years than UT has accomplished ever:lmao

how many big 12 titles dose texas have in the last 5 years. if i rember correctly it's now greanted that was a great year for them but if you only win the conf. once every 5 years you cant say it's better then a team than won it 4 times.

pkbpkb81
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM

um no becuse they wouldent have played uf in the 1st round

btw congrats to any gators fans out there

LaMarcus Bryant
01-09-2009, 08:55 PM
It is wrong to say that fans who care about every bowl but the championship bowl are what is keeping the BCS in place. Completely wrong. The bcs is in place because of the greed of the BCS conferences. They don't want to share the pie with teams of non BCS conferences. It's that simple. Not because fans are into the bowl their team gets into. That is a given on both sides of the equation, and the powers that be know people will get into the bowls, buy the tickets, the merch, etc no matter what the 'system' is.

mookie2001
01-10-2009, 10:45 AM
some of yall are a new level of pops

yall think this loss by ou and a close texas win gives you some gusto to prop boomer? very smart.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Next year gonbe like

http://www.americansportscastersonline.com/images/jackson_new.jpg
Mista.Venables. Meet. Mista.Muschamp.

Holmes_Fans
01-11-2009, 01:50 PM
um no becuse they wouldent have played uf in the 1st round

btw congrats to any gators fans out there
They would have played a team like Penn St. So either way betting on OU to lose wouldn't be bad.

pkbpkb81
01-11-2009, 04:35 PM
They would have played a team like Penn St. So either way betting on OU to lose wouldn't be bad.

not that it matters becuse it wont happen but penn st cant beat ou