PDA

View Full Version : Scott?

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:14 AM
I know its kinda unfair in here, with mostly horn fans, but I sure would like to hear at least one comment from you after tonight's game. I see you been lurking all night...

timvp
01-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Serious question my nikra CBF.

Would you rather UT had a season like OU where they had a chance in the NC game or like UT where they lost to football playing version of the Suns and then in a bowl game no one cared about?

Perhaps you would rather not have a chance than lose in the big game.

Seriousleh.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Serious question my nikra CBF.

Would you rather UT had a season like OU where they had a chance in the NC game or like UT where they lost to football playing version of the Suns and then in a bowl game no one cared about?

Perhaps you would rather not have a chance than lose in the big game.

Seriousleh.

I would have rather had a chance to play in the national championship game.

But the Suns is an unfair comparison, as we are talking about a sport that is the most corrupt and fucked up and unfair of all major sports that exist.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-09-2009, 12:34 AM
But if you are asking if I would have my team rather BE ou, and make it to the ntl title game, and lose? No, I would rather UT have the season they had this year. And that is the truth. I made the thread I made yesterday for a reason. Because OU chokes on the big stage, and every casual college football fan should realize this.

OU choked in their final game man. UT doesn't do that. Sure we choked during the season, and I'll be the first to admit that.

Duff McCartney
01-09-2009, 01:37 PM
I know Scott will have more to say than I do but as a Sooner fan I will say this. Big game Stoops is no more...well he hasn't been for a while now. He is now Big Lame Stoops.

Seriously...what the fuck? He is constantly getting outcoached and the team seems unprepared every fucking bowl game. I'm just disappointed that the team had two fucking chances to score a touchdown from like a yard out and fucked them both up. That's ridiculous.

He was just outcoached in every aspect of the game. He has been getting outcoached for quite some time in their bowl games.

doobs
01-09-2009, 01:46 PM
It's true that the Stoops-led Sooners frequently choke, but man Stoops can recruit some serious talent. I truly believe that OU is a more talented football team than Florida.

stretch
01-09-2009, 01:55 PM
It's true that the Stoops-led Sooners frequently choke, but man Stoops can recruit some serious talent. I truly believe that OU is a more talented football team than Florida.

I agree they are more talented than Florida. I also think that Stoops finds a way to get the most out of the talent he has. I think he makes a lot of his players look better than they really are. He's a great coach... up until a big game, when it counts.

The Reckoning
01-09-2009, 02:56 PM
maybe its because stoops recruits the pussiest players on the planet. their theme song is "mama told me (not to come)." LOL thats why they play like pussies too.

IronMexican
01-09-2009, 03:01 PM
I'd rather beat the shit out of the Big 10 then get murdered in the NC. I am happy as long as SC gives it their all. Which is why I wasn't disappointed when SC lost to Oregon last year.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-09-2009, 08:52 PM
It never gets old....reading timvp's posts in this forum are like reading Ducks posts in the spurs forum.

Sadly entertaining.
Yes timvp, you're so smart, you realize that noone cared about the Fiesta Bowl. I bow down to such a solid take.

Obstructed_View
01-09-2009, 11:04 PM
dammit meant to reply to your post not edit it sorry
but still

I just think it's funny that UT only won their national title game because the refs didn't notice that Vince Young's knee was down

yeah three years ago there was a bad call in a game that texas won, so dont scoff OU for choke after choke!

the play you speak of wasnt the last play of the game or 4th down, had he would have been called down it would have been first and goal on the 5 yardline

also drew kelson picked off leinart that game and it was called incomplete, watch the tape, it was a textbook example of an int from many camera angles
-mookie