PDA

View Full Version : What if Pargo go back to NBA .....

Duncanoypi
01-09-2009, 05:15 AM
and sign with other team getting less than spurs offered before?

Is that a big insult to spurs FO? adding insult will be if he signs with the Lakers.:nope

timvp
01-09-2009, 05:16 AM
The Spurs still have the money they were reportedly offering. But with Hill's play, I'd be really surprised if they still would give him that money. The only way would be to replace Vaughn, but even then it doesn't make much sense because Mason's a better PG than Pargo is anyways.

Brutalis
01-09-2009, 05:37 AM
ParNO

Rogue
01-09-2009, 06:26 AM
The Spurs still have the money they were reportedly offering. But with Hill's play, I'd be really surprised if they still would give him that money. The only way would be to replace Vaughn, but even then it doesn't make much sense because Mason's a better PG than Pargo is anyways.
Mason is more of a SG than a PG, though his dribbling skills are damn good. Pargo is so good that no team doesn't want him, other than the spurs whose owner is a tightwad.

timtonymanu
01-09-2009, 07:01 AM
watever. as long as Hill is around, screw Pargo.

mrspurs
01-09-2009, 07:54 AM
If Pargo comes back into the NBA that would be a great move. If he plays with his old team, that would be even greater. He would be in shape, already made a ton of cash. And still get a chance at a title. If it all happens it would be one of the smartest moves by an agent and his player, Ive seen in many years. I dont think he would want tons of cash and most teams have a player they can always dump.

Spurs Brazil
01-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Pargo, Delfino Looking For NBA Returns?

NBA team executives believe that Jannero Pargo and Carlos Delfino could return to the league this season while Josh Childress might entertain a return this coming summer.

"The NBA was really pulling back," agent Marc Cornstein said of this past summer. "The euro was valued at 1.60 to the dollar. Oil prices were at $140 a barrel, which drove the Russian market. Some of the money was tax free. There were other perks. You had teams like Triumph that never were thought of before that now were spending real money."

Nenad Krstic signed a two-year deal worth six millions euros, only to return to the NBA in recent weeks.

"Our record was really bad, and we didn't play good," Krstic said. "We didn't play like a team. The coach didn't give me the role I expected to have."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56500/20090109/pargo_delfino_looking_for_nba_returns/