PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our beloved Mavs tonight

Ghazi
01-11-2009, 11:30 PM
We suck. I'm not gonna talk about this game I'm gonna talk about the last 9

We've been just as shitty the last 9 games as we were in the first 9.

This is the 6th time in the last 7 games I believe where there's been an in game stretch where we were outscored by 20+.

In a span of 17 minutes from the early 3rd to late 4th, the Mavs got outscored by 25 tonight. 13 point lead, 12 point deficit. I know this is a league of runs but that's terrible

J-Ho being a shit player, his injury is irrelevant.

It's not the particular loss that bothers me, it's how we've played over the last 9 games.

And what do you know... we're 9th in the West right now, rather than capitalizing on other teams' injuries, we've gained no separation whatsoever.

Pissed, depressed, Go Mavs I guess :(

sribb43
01-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Mavs should get used to that 9th spot bc thats were they will be the rest of the season...good thing we still have our draft pick in 2009

Rogue
01-11-2009, 11:50 PM
we didn't suck. none of the mavs sucked but jo howard who is an addict.

I like all the guys on mavs team, but I like Jo howard least. Jo Howard has long been overrated and excessively exalted, which contributes his arrogant personalities and pushes him deeper into his addiction of drugs.

monosylab1k
01-11-2009, 11:51 PM
we didn't suck. none of the mavs sucked but jo howard who is an addict.

I like all the guys on mavs team, but I like Jo howard least. Jo Howard has long been overrated and excessively exalted, which contributes his arrogant personalities and pushes him deeper into his addiction of drugs.

die

monosylab1k
01-11-2009, 11:52 PM
fuck the Mavs. spineless pussies.