PDA

View Full Version : More BS from Fox Sports News Radio

Galileo
01-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Yesterday, I put on the sports radio. My sports station here in Madison has switched over to Fox sports from ESPN. Every 20 minutes they give a score rundown. So I was listening to see how the Spurs were doing in their big game against the Magic.

Well, guess what? They only gave 2 NBA scores every time, the Lakers and the Celtics. TOTAL BS!! (ESPN always reported all the scores)

It was not until the middle of the night that they bothered to report what happened in the Spurs game.

This is more evidence of the anti-small market media/Stern conspiracy.

rascal
01-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Call your station and complain.

ESPN > Fox sports

Galileo
01-15-2009, 11:52 AM
The Fox News radio coverage of the game last night was horrid. They made it sound like Kobe was the story. Over and over and over again. Big Shot Rog was just an afterthought. They never mentioned that DUNCAN thought HE hit the game winner with less than a minute to go. What about that, Fox News, what about Duncan's clutch running one-handed semi-jumper that Duncan hit even though he was fouled? Even though Duncan was in an awkward position. Not a peep from Fox News.

This is total BS!

AlamoSpursFan
01-15-2009, 12:01 PM
The Fox News radio coverage of the game last night was horrid. They made it sound like Kobe was the story. Over and over and over again.

If you're referring to FSR, they're based in Hell-A, so what do you expect?

Not sure where plain ol' Fox News Radio is...I'm guessing New York or Washington.

MeIII
01-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Last night JT the Brick had Shoening on and they spent about 10 minutes giving lots of love to the Spurs.

That goof Looney, the biggest Lakers homer on radio, even gave lots of respect to San Antonio.

This is a nationwide sports radio show dedicating 10-15 minutes just on the Spurs. It was great.

If you want super anti-small market bashing, listen to that fool Cowherd on ESPN

EricB
01-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah FSR is really good about giving the spurs their props. ESPN is the network that doesn't like to.